Living the Fantasy

Story Info
A woman arranges to experience her darkest fantasy.
3.4k words
4.18
28.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm looking for a man who is willing to help me live out a dark fantasy. Must be a genuine, healthy, good looking guy who will agree to specific conditions. I want to act out a forced sex fantasy. If you can't handle it, don't bother reading any further. I would like to be taking a walk through the woods and then you would approach me, grab me and force me to have sex with you. Totally legit, it will all be in writing so no consequences. Serious enquiries only."

Abi read the post over and over again to make sure she had said everything she wanted to say. She knew she was trying to make something crazy sound reasonable but she couldn't resist any longer. It was a fantasy she'd had all of her adult life and none of her boyfriends were interested; they all thought she was insane. It was impossible to explain.

Abi knew that posting something like that online was a little dangerous, but she had thought it through; she already had a contract written up. As soon as she got a response from someone she liked the look of she'd send it to him and they could arrange a time.

Within a few hours she had a couple of responses, not as many as she had expected though she knew a lot of men would be put off. She even received one from a woman offering her a unique experience but it wasn't what she was looking for. She scrolled through them and narrowed her choices down. One of the men in particular stood out. He was late twenties, like Abi, and his profile looked genuine. He seemed to have family, friends and a decent job. It was everything she'd hoped for but not dared to expect. He'd simply said, 'Hi, I'm interested.' Keen to get started, she replied to his short message.

"Hi there! Thank you for replying to my ad. Tell me more about yourself, what is it that makes you interested?"

"Well, it's not the kind of thing you see every day and I'm intrigued. It's not something I've ever really thought about but if you are genuine then I'd like to help you live out something unusual."

"That's very nice of you. So like I said, I imagine myself walking through the woods alone and then you would approach me from behind, put your hand over my mouth so I can't scream and then take me into a disused hut (I know a place) and have your way with me. It's totally secluded so no risk of being seen. Once we're in there, you can do whatever you want."

"And it's definitely completely secluded? There's no way it could end well for me if someone walks in. We'd need a safe word too because I'm guessing you'll 'struggle'?"

"I will, are you strong? The safe word can be: potato. Go along with whatever else I say. I need someone who can overpower me. And yes it's very safe, I've been checking out the area. I'll send you a map and some photos I've taken."

"You really have thought this through! Ok, I'm liking the sound of it so far. That's one unsexy safe word, good choice. I work out and I think I am stronger than the average guy. When you say I can do whatever I want to you...what do you mean?"

"I have, I've been planning this for a while. I mean it, obviously I want to do 'normal' stuff but you can do whatever you want, that's all a part of it. Obviously I'm organising it but if I know exactly what you're going to do at each moment it'll take some of the fun out of it."

"Right, well I'm up for it if you are?"

"I am. I'll send you the map, photos and contract. Do you have a scanner?"

"Wow this feels like a business transaction. I do have a scanner."

"Great! I've signed it and scanned it in, you do the same and send it back to me. Print a physical copy for yourself too. I'd like to do this tomorrow if possible?"

"Sure, day or night time?"

About 3 o'clock?

"Fantastic! And you're sure I'll be able to find you easily?"

"I'm sure. I've marked on the map whereabouts in the woods I'll be, I'll stay near to the hut to make that easier."

"Ok. I'm getting hard just thinking about it! I can't wait to get you in that hut."

"Save it for tomorrow!"

Abi sat back in her seat, amazed she'd just arranged to play out her long awaited fantasy. Just thinking about it was getting her wet but she restrained herself from doing anything about it. She looked at his photos one last time so she was confident she'd recognise him, but she knew it would only be the two of them wandering around that part of the woods at that time anyway. She'd spent some time there to make sure. She hoped he would really get into the part, it would be a let down otherwise.

The next day Abi counted down the minutes. She'd arranged the afternoon off from work, almost laughing when she explained to her boss that she had an appointment. Technically it was true, just not the kind he might have expected, she thought. When it got to two o'clock she practically sprinted out of work and went home to change. From the beginning Abi had a very specific outfit in mind. She didn't want it to be too difficult for him, so she wanted to wear something fairly accessible. After that she knew exactly which dress to wear. It was lengthy enough to be modest, just above her knees. The design mostly white with red flowers all over it. She would ordinarily wear leggings but chose a cheap pair of tights, hoping he'd be brave enough to rip them off her. For the same reason she put on a thin pair of satin knickers underneath.

When she arrived in the woods she didn't feel all that sexy. Carrying a blanket rolled up under one arm to lay out in the hut so they wouldn't actually have to get dirty and a torch in the other hand in case they were there until after dark. As she walked she had a good look around but as she expected there was no one. She walked into the long abandoned wooden hut, once used by maintenance people but now mostly empty. In the corner was a small table that looked ready to fall apart. Otherwise there was just dry leaves on the wooden floor.

Abi laid out the blanket and placed the torch within reach. During the day there was plenty of light even with the weak door closed, through a small window of scratched glass. Satisfied with her preparations, Abi left the hut just before three to wander around nearby. She felt exactly as she wanted to, a little nervous but excited. Waiting for a stranger to do something incredibly intimate was weird but he was such a good looking guy that she knew she'd be up for it even in other circumstances.

By three fifteen she began to wonder if he'd changed his mind. She had been asking a lot, she knew, but she also knew it might be part of the game. When she heard the sound of branches breaking nearby her heart raced. She deliberately didn't turn to look. She continued to walk, very slowly, now a good distance from the hut but still within sight of it.

After that it happened quickly. She heard someone approaching fast from behind her,

running at her and then a hand clapped over her mouth.

Abi instantly began to struggle, putting her hands over his and trying to prise it from her face but to her delight she couldn't move it an inch.

'Go on, I love it when they struggle.' He whispered in her ear.

Abi felt more alive than ever. She fought him, trying not to smile, aware of the wetness in her knickers.

'I'm going to take my hand away, but you can't scream, got it?' He ordered. She nodded under his hand and he took it away, putting both of his arms around her.

'Please don't hurt me.' She mock-begged.

'What are you going to do about it?' He laughed as he picked her up and began to walk quickly to the hut.

'Please.' She quietly told him, 'Please don't hurt me.' Holding his arms around her waist. He was gripping her so tightly she couldn't shift around even as she pretended to fight him off.

'Maybe it won't hurt.' He said, thrilling her all over again.

'But, I'm a virgin.' She whispered. She felt a slight hesitation from him but he seemed to remember their agreement.

'Oh, you shouldn't have said that. I'm going to love being the first one inside you.' He whispered right into her ear, 'I bet you're really tight, you're going to love my dick in you.' Even as he spoke she felt him becoming erect against her bum.

'No, no, please, you can't. I don't want to.' She told him, even as she felt like she couldn't wait a moment longer.

'You will once I'm in you, trust me.' He kicked the door of the hut open, even though she'd left it ajar. Taking in the prepared scene, he saw the blanket and put her down next to it.

'Lie down.' He ordered. She turned to face him and stayed standing.

'I don't want to, please?' She told him, feeling the wetness trickle into her underwear. She could imagine how much he was going to enjoy feeling that soon.

'It's not about what you want.' He insisted. Abi wondered what he was planning when he grabbed her hands and was impressed when he swept a leg under her, knocking her off balance but still putting her down gently. She wouldn't have minded if he'd been rougher though. She lay on the blanket, legs tightly held together as he surveyed her.

'Well, this is a beautiful sight.' He sighed, 'A lovely little virgin just ready to be spoiled.'

'What are you going to do to me?' Abi asked, trying to disguise the excitement in her voice.

'I can't ruin the surprise.' He said and unbuckled his belt. He'd thought it over, she realised, because he took it from his jeans and moved around to her head. Kneeling behind her, he took hold of her arms and wrapped her wrists in the belt and then around the table leg. Very resourceful, she thought as he secured her. Now that she was trapped she really felt the wetness building and her groin began to ache for his cock.

He stripped off his jeans and finally his underwear, revealing his perfectly erect dick. He stood before her, considering his next move carefully and maybe somewhat nervously though he didn't show it. He looked down at her and made his choice.

'You need to make it moist first. You're too scared to be wet, best to get me a little lubricated first.' With that, he knelt over her face and Abi opened her mouth to welcome his penis. With her arms secured above her head, she could only move her head slightly as he moved up and down a little above her. She barely had to do anything as his cock moved in and out of her mouth.

'Oh yeah,' He said, 'You lick that really good for someone who's never had one before.' Even if she'd wanted to say something, she couldn't with her mouth full of him. Soon he stopped and lifted himself out of her mouth.

'I think you're ready.' He said. A small moan escaped her mouth but she contained it, didn't want to ruin it. So far it was going as she wanted it to. She tried to look away as he fished a condom from his clothes and put it on.

'I can't wait to get into your pussy.' He grinned down at her. Still she kept her legs tightly pressed together, 'Oh, like that is it? You can't stop me. I'm stronger than you, I can do whatever I want.' He said.

'No, please, I'll do whatever you want but please not that.' Abi pulled pointlessly against the belt and pretended to try and turn over.

'Even if you could move, I'd only put it somewhere else.' He laughed and took hold of her ankles, pushing them down against the floor. In one smooth movement, she pushed her legs apart and held them there, laughing at how easy it was.

'All these layers won't protect you.' He smiled, running his hands up her legs. Abi knew she should pretend to fight more but she couldn't take her eyes of him. He slowly touched her all the way up until he was under her dress. From there he rested one hand on her thigh while the other reached further, roughly groping at her breasts.

'Am I the first man to do this?' He asked.

'Yes, please stop.' She breathed as he squeezed her nipple. His other hand was on the move again, gently touching her through her tights and knickers. He teased her, stroking her.

'For a scared little virgin, you're awfully wet.'

'No, I'm not, I don't want it.'

'Your body certainly does.'

He stopped groping her boob and took hold of her tights in both hands to pull them down with greater force then necessary. Abi was thrilled when she heard a rip as he tore them down her legs and threw them in the corner. Without any hesitation his hands came back for her knickers and pulled them off too. With her dress up around her hips, cool air on her legs and this strange man between her legs, this was exactly how Abi had imagined it. It was a wonderful feeling finally living out her fantasy.

'Are you ready?' He asked, leering down at her.

'No, I'm begging you, don't do this to me. If you let me go now I won't tell anyone.' Abi told him.

'That's what they all say.' He put his hands under her knees and bent her legs as he knelt between them. He seemed to give her one last look, breaking character for a second. She nodded and then resumed character herself. At first he teased her. Bringing his hard cock down to her entrance and then moving away. The anticipation was killing her. Finally he brought it right down to her hole and penetrated her. She gasped. He leaned forward, holding her down with one hand while he fucked her. It took a minute for Abi to remember she wasn't supposed to show him how much she was loving it.

'No, no, stop!' She told him, getting braver and louder, 'Please, no!' In response he held her down a little harder and thrust into her faster. She lay below him, unable to move as he slammed into her over and over. After a while, he paused. She looked at him, worried he was changing his mind but he was grinning that cheeky grin. He stayed inside her as he braced himself beside her with one hand. With the other he gestured for her to arch her back so he could move her dress. He moved it all the way up to her neck so he could see her naked chest.

'That's better.' He told her and continued to thrust.

'Oh my God!' She cried.

'I knew you'd get into it!' He yelled. As Abi really began to moan and he knew she was close to climaxing, he pulled out.

'Thank you.' She sighed, 'Thank you for stopping.' When she really wanted to beg him to continue.

'I'm not.' He told her, and lifted her dress over her face. Abi was thrown into darkness. She felt him move and felt colder. She had no idea where he'd gone.

'Where are you?' She asked, 'Are you letting me go?'

'Not a chance.' He replied. He wasn't so far away, he was just teasing her, she realised. She heard a movement and felt him return. He slowly moved back between her legs and with no warning penetrated her again, slipping easily into her wet pussy.

'Oh, I've already loosened you up. No one else will get to feel how tight you were now.' Ready to make her orgasm, he sped up, thrusting into her so hard she lifted a little off the floor each time. Abi never wanted it to end but knew it was about to.

'Oh, oh, oh.' She cried and felt the greatest orgasm of her life take over her body. While she lay under him enjoying the sensation consuming her whole body, he also began to moan above her. As she reached the end of her climax, she felt him reach his. He sighed on top of her as he became flaccid inside of her.

Abi was ready to break character, to thank him for being so up for the experience and getting so into it. It definitely seemed like they were done, they were both beginning to breathe normally again. Then she felt something surprising, he was hardening once again. Her heart leapt with excitement, it wasn't over after all! She thought, they could go for round two. The surprise of it made it even more authentic. Still in darkness, she felt him lift himself up and then he slid out of her, making her moan once more.

'Are you letting me go now you've had your way with me?' She asked, trying to sound distressed.

'Not yet.' He said, still putting on a convincing 'evil' voice. Then she felt his strong hands on her hips, 'Turn over.'

'Oh, please, no more.' She said.

'I've told you, I make the rules.'

With her hands still tied above her head, she needed some help but turned over, the cool air hitting her back. He pushed her legs apart once again and reached between them, roughly stroking her soaking wet clit and lips.

'No more, please.' She repeated, a slight nervousness building in her stomach not knowing what he had planned.

'Lift up onto your knees. I want to do this properly.' He insisted. She wanted to tell him that he didn't need to, it had already been the best experience of her life. Still, staying in character, she lifted herself onto her knees.

He stroked her some more and then stopped. She felt his hands move further back until they were on her bum cheeks. It was a strange choice, she thought. Then she felt something that genuinely made her nervous. Something other than his hands touched her bum cheek.

'I want to be the first person in every hole.' He growled.

'Actually, not that.' Abi said, speaking for real for the first time, 'Let's not do that.'

'I can do whatever I want.' He told her, as he moved properly into position behind her. Abi felt him spreading her cheeks and placing his once again hard cock between them.

'Potato.' She said, remembering their safe word, 'Potato!'

He didn't say anything, just thrusted forward until he was inside her again but somewhere that no other man actually had been. Abi couldn't believe he had ignored her wishes, the fantasy had become real. He was just as rough, pounding her so that even with the blanket her knees scraped on the floor.

'Please, seriously.' She said but he didn't listen. He slowed down and she prayed it was because he was going to stop, instead it was so that he could reach under her, and touch her at the same time.

While he thrusted into her even as she pleaded with him, he rubbed her until her body couldn't resist. As she became wetter again, she felt it dripping onto his hand while he rubbed her. Against her will, she felt another orgasm building. The second time, she couldn't help but cry out, making him move faster until he finally came too.

'Don't go anywhere until I've had time to leave.' He told her, getting up and pulling his jeans back on. Abi was just grateful that he was finally going. It hadn't gone at all as she had planned, but even so, she felt more satisfied than she ever had before.