Living With a Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena stopped, looking at me. "Alive?"

I gulped.

"Of course you will be alive, John! How else will we make love?" Helena said, bemused.

I exhaled for what felt like the first time in eternity. "Oh, thank god. I mean, goddess. I thought since you're a death goddess, you had some weird necrophilia shit going on."

Helena laughed, grasping my hand in hers and leading me over to the huge bed. She climbed on, standing on her feet and walking to the middle of it. "Now, then, John. I shall reveal to you my shame. You must do as I say. Do you understand?"

"Yeah," I said. "As long as I'm not dying, I'm happy."

"Very well," said Helena. She paused momentarily. "This is... the first time any of my lovers have seen this. My concubines have indulged me in my fetish before, but never has a man joined me in my bed as I..." she stopped, breathing heavily.

I climbed onto the bed, and walked across the soft, springy surface towards her. I realised there was nothing on this mattress but a sheet - no blankets or pillows. This wasn't a bed for sleeping in. I reached Helena, and took both her hands in mine. "Helena. You can tell me what it is. I promise, I won't leave."

Helena looked into my eyes. Her own brown ones were slightly wet. When she spoke, she had none of the calm confidence of before. "You promise?"

"I promise," I said.

She nodded, blinking away the moisture in her eyes. "Concubines!" she yelled to the darkness of the enormous room. "Bring the jars."

From the shadows of the surrounding room, shapes began to appear. Four women, all entirely nude save for veils across their faces, came forward from the darkness. Each took one of the large jars that stood around the bed, and brought them to the middle where Helena and I stood. One of them uncorked a jar, and the rest followed. I could tell Helena was shaking.

"So what exactly is this fetish?" I asked.

A sweet smell from the jars hit my nose. It was oddly familiar...

"Concubines," said Helena, pulling her dress up over herself to reveal her body - her sensual hips, her toned stomach, her impossibly perky, full breasts with their wine-dark nipples. She looked into my eyes as she spoke to them, her soft pink lips issuing forth a sultry whisper. "Bathe me."

The concubines lifted the jars, each tipping them over Helena's head. At first, nothing. Then, a golden liquid began oozing out of the jars. The substance sparkled translucently in the firelight. It wasn't quite runny, but not so thick that it took more than few seconds for Helena's whole body, from the shoulders down, to be glazed in a thick coat. The slightly viscous liquid ran off her in rivulets, dropping softly to the sheet below, and the concubines continued pouring it over her. The look on Helena's face was one of pure contentment, relaxation and bliss. She closed her eyes, languishing in the moment, then opened them and looked at me with an expression of unbridled lust.

I suddenly realised where I recognised the liquid's sweet smell from. The concubines were bathing Helena in syrup.

"Well?" Helena asked. "Does this... disgust you?"

I stood there on the huge, flat bed, staring at the golden liquid as it trickled down Helena's statuesque form. Her entire body was glazed in it. Her breasts, which protruded so proudly from her body, were painted in the ooze, and it came in slow drops from the nubs of her rapidly hardening, burgundy nipples. The syrup ran down her flat, muscular stomach, and dripped from the slick curls of her unkempt pubic garden. Her vulva had swollen with her arousal, and her pink labia were visible beneath the golden gloop.

"That is probably," I said, slowly, "the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life."

Helena grinned, making a growling sound in her throat as she lunged forward, grasping me with both hands and knocking me flat on the bed. The syrup began dripping all over me, and at a gesture her concubines forcibly ripped my clothes off me with incredible strength. Their jobs done, they scurried away, leaving me in the middle of a giant bed with a syrup-glazed Greek goddess laying on top of me. She touched her lips to mine, and then we began kissing passionately as her hand snuck down between us, where my rigid cock was trapped under the syrupy smoothness of her stomach. Lifting her hips, she guided my cockhead towards her pussy. I felt some of the syrup drip from her slit, mixed as it must have been by now with the juices of her arousal. The concoction fell onto my cock, lubricating my shaft as it trickled warmly down towards my balls. Helena pressed her lips against mine once more, as she placed my cockhead at her entrance, and pushed her hips down to meet mine, moaning in contentment, and enveloping my shaft in the tight folds of her dripping snatch.

I was halfway inside her when she stopped. "This is... I have never felt something so large before."

I was surprised. I wasn't small down there, but I didn't exactly have a monster cock. Still, Helena's eyelids fluttered as she focused on how much half my length was already filling her up. Well, I thought, if she likes that... I suddenly wound back, sinking my pelvis into the mattress, and then sprung upwards, reaching round to grab Helena's huge ass and shoving it down, sinking the full length of my shaft all the way into the depths of her pussy.

The noise Helena made was somewhere between a throaty scream and a shriek of laughter, and she collapsed on top of me as her vaginal walls pulsed around my cock. The excitement of living out her syrupy fantasy, combined with the new sensation of my cock reaching her innermost depths, was enough to make her cum. The sticky syrup around my cock was washed away by a wave of Helena's own nectar. Her pussy juices flowed out of her, soaking her pubes and my balls. I smiled to myself as she convulsed in the throes of her orgasm, her syrup-glazed form lying on top of me. This goddess was a squirter.

After a pause, Helena propped herself up above me. My still-rigid cock filled her completely, and the sensation alone was clearly sending her on her way to another orgasm. I smiled at her, kissing her on the tip of her nose, and rolled over, flipping her onto her back. I raised my hips, sliding my cock out of her tightness and causing her to moan. Then, using all my strength and the full force of gravity, I plunged back into her depths. Helena cried out, tears of pleasure appearing in the corners of her eyes.

"Oh, yes!" She screamed, barely coherent. "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt with your long, hard cock!"

I happily obliged, pulling out again, and shoving my entire length back into her sopping pussy. Again and again I thrusted, my strength brought on by adrenaline and testosterone, the solid pole of my manhood penetrating Helena's hot, tight snatch over and over. I built up speed, and Helena began bucking her pelvis up against mine, her syrup-coated body writhing around beneath me in ecstasy.

"Fill me! Oh, sweet gods, your cock feels so fucking good inside me! You're so... deeeeep!"

Once again, Helena was clutched by the throes of orgasm, her sticky body jerking wildly as she climaxed. Her hips spasmed upwards, taking me deep into her again, and her walls clamped down on my shaft. The sensation was too much, and I fell down onto her, pushing the length of my shaft into her burning pussy. I came deep inside her. I felt my cock pulse, and Helena continued to writhe in wanton pleasure, as I shot jet after jet of cum into her womb. I came more than I had ever cum before, and the hot, sticky spunk began flowing out of Helena's slit as it mixed with the juices she herself was squirting as her orgasm continued. My jizz, her sweet juices, and the warm, sticky syrup all mingled in a flood that poured out of the tiny crevices between my slowly deflating manhood and Helena's still-convulsing vaginal walls.

We both lay there, each embracing the other, as the intense, hot pleasure of our shared orgasm slowly, slowly subsided.

Still panting, Helena leaned in to kiss me gently. She was just about to speak, when we both turned at a sudden noise and a flash of golden light.

Asta was sitting at the end of the bed. Still wearing that pink, lacy bra and nothing else, and her legs were spread wide. The wetness of her snatch shone in the firelight. With one hand she slowly stimulated her clit, with the other she freed one huge, round tit from the confines of her bra. She took her nipple between her fingers and began tugging at it sensually.

"I don't know what the fuck you guys just did," she breathed, "but I felt it." She giggled, and began crawling on all fours towards where Helena and I lay. One breast still swung freely as she crawled, her eyes lit up with lust. I felt my cock beginning to harden again. Soon, Asta reached us. She cast an approving gaze over Helena's slick, syrupy body, and the stains on the sheets all around us.

Asta leant down, opening her mouth, and ran her tongue along Helena's body. She licked and licked, long, slow strokes all the way from Helena's still-dripping slit to her proud, prominent breasts. Helena, who had propped herself up on her elbows to look at Asta, fell with a soft sound back onto the mattress. Her eyes closed and a smile began growing across her face.

Asta looked up at me, her eyes locking onto mine with that electric connection we shared. She crawled over to me, positioning her body over mine. Her hair fell around her face and mine, her pendulous breasts, half-covered by her bra, brushed against my chest. And her sopping wet cunt hovered directly above my stiffening cock.

Asta looked deep into my eyes. We hadn't even touched yet, but my cock was already at its full hardness. She smirked down at me.

"Hey," she said, softly.

"Hey," I said back.

Then she reached down between us, took my cock in her hand, and plunged it into her pussy.

Asta was fucking me! She was warm, and wet. I began to thrust up into her, but she pushed me down with a smile, and began moving her hips up and down my shaft with increasing speed. I could swear I felt her vaginal walls tighten around me, like she was massaging my cock. The sensation was incredible.

Suddenly, Asta began to slow down. She looked over at Helena. The death goddess was sitting up, watching me and Asta fuck, furiously masturbating. Two of her fingers slipped in and out of her syrup-glazed pussy, and she diddled her clit with her thumb. Her face was a mask of intense pleasure, and she looked as though she wanted nothing more than to close her eyes and let herself go, but she held her gaze on Asta and I as we fucked on her bed.

"Are you gonna cum," asked Asta as she sank me deep into her and began grinding her pussy against my pelvis. "Yes," I was about to say, but I saw she was talking to Helena.

"Are you cumming, you whore?" Asta continued. "Touching yourself while you watch us fuck... you dirty, dirty little slut."

Helena began making sounds, soft, high-pitched screams. It was as if she wanted to talk, but was too wrapped up in the throes of her impending orgasm.

Asta continued grinding against me and talking to Helena in her low, sultry voice. "Are you cumming, whore? Are you gonna squirt all over your bed? Huh?" It was clear from Asta's voice that she was finding it hard to keep her own cool as she gyrated around my shaft. "Oh, Helena..." she moaned.

Helena let out a scream of pleasure, and her snatch began spraying forth her juice all over the mattress. The force and volume of her girlcum was incredible, especially seeing as she had cum twice already. She squirted like a fountain, spraying her clear, sweet juices into the air and all over the sheets. Asta quickly climbed off me, and positioned herself directly in Helena's line of fire. The last few jets of Helena's violent orgasm sprayed all over Asta's tits, and she ripped that pink, lacy bra off to receive her girlfriend's cum. Eventually, Helena flopped back onto the bed, breathing heavily.

Asta turned to me. The great, soft globes of her tits were shining wet with Helena's juices. Her facial expression was one of pure joy. But then she frowned as she looked at my still-hard cock.

"Oh, Johnny," she said, in her husky voice. "I'm sorry. You didn't get to cum." She waved a hand in Helena's direction, and there was a small golden spark. Helena sat up, suddenly, full of life. The exhaustion of her multiple orgasms had left her.

"The power to last longer in bed," said Asta. "I have enough currency to give it to you too, now, John. A useful skill in your discipleship. There will be more gifts, of course. But for now..."

Asta and Helena shared a glance, and then before I knew it they were either side of my cock.

"What should we do with this, Lena?" asked Asta in mock confusion.

"Oh, I can think of a few things," grinned Helena.

Moving as one, the two goddesses each grabbed their tits, and, leaning in towards each other, pressed them around my cock as they kissed.

I nearly came straight away. The sight of those two gorgeous goddesses kissing passionately above my shaft, which was hidden between the softness of both of their beautiful pairs of breasts... not to mention the sensation of those four warm, round globes, as they began sliding them up and down my shaft. My cock was already slick with Helena's girlcum and the syrup that coated her body, as were Asta's and Helena's tits respectively. The result was a well-lubricated mess as the girls clutched their tits and picked up speed, ceasing their makeout session momentarily to take in the sight of their bountiful breasts enveloping my stiff cock. Helena bit her lip in arousal as she watched my cock disappear again and again into the slippery tightness of the goddess' four-way cleavage. Asta fixed me with that electric, lust-filled gaze, her mouth open and panting in arousal. She sped up her tit-jiggling, and Helena matched her speed, until my cock was being jerked off at ferocious speed by a hot, wet, pussy-like tunnel of titflesh.

I was so close to orgasm I could practically feel it, but I somehow managed to hold on to my load. Maybe it was because I had come once before, or, more likely, Asta's gifts were beginning to take their effect on me.

Sensing that their onslaught wasn't going to be enough to make me cum, Asta slowed down and pulled her tits away. She looked at me again. "What do you want to do now?" she asked.

I grinned, sitting up and grasping Asta by her waste. She squealed in delight as I forcefully spun her round, and she read my mind, getting on all fours raising her round ass up into the air towards me. The perfect image of her closed-tight asshole and shining wet pussy, framed by the firm mounds of her butt, filled my vision. I grasped her asscheeks, shoving my face into her and giving her one good lick, from her prominent clit, along her pleasantly wet slit, and finishing with a flick of my tongue across the bud of her asshole. Then I pushed her ass down to the height of my crotch, and unceremoniously plunged the full length of my aching shaft into her hot depths.

Judging by the intermittent gasps I heard from Asta's mouth, I had taken her by surprise. After a few thrusts, though, she felt my rhythm, and began bucking her hips back against me, increasing our speed and the friction between us. I moved my hands from her pert ass and felt up her torso, to where her impossibly perfect tits were swinging beneath her with wild abandon. I gave them a firm squeeze, feeling her soft warmth as those tits squished between my fingers. Asta's crazed panted changed to a moan, and she reached out a hand and tried to grab Helena. She could barely lift her arm, her body was so deliriously weak from pleasure, but the other goddess, who had been pleasuring herself to the sight of our doggystyle fucking, got the message and moved closer. Asta thrust her chest out as much as she could, and Helena smiled sweetly as she lowered her face to Asta's tits.

Asta managed a few words. "Suck my tits, Lena... Suck your own cum off me, you whore!"

The dirty talk, the sight of Helena grabbing handfuls of titflesh and attempting to gorge herself on her own juices, the sensation of Asta's vaginal muscles massaging my cock as I thrust in and out of her at speed... I felt the onrush of orgasm. I gave Asta's butt one hard smack with my right hand, then grabbed her hips and drove myself all the way into her, letting loose jet after jet of hot cum into her womb. Asta collapsed, the sensation sending her into her own, quiet but intense orgasm. Helena, trapped beneath her, continued her voracious licking of Asta's tits. I pulled out of Asta. The last sight I remembered was my cum dripping from her cunt, as I fell forwards onto the goddesses, and let an exhausted sleep take me.

12