Living With a Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued thrusting through her orgasm. Melissa's pussy was slicker now, and was still widening as much as it could to accommodate my enhanced girth. I was nearly all the way inside her, and my pace was getting even quicker, until I was pounding her pussy, our pelvises bumping into each other, her hips spasming up in her furious attempts to take my entire length in. Eventually I thrust all the way, my cock sinking into her very core, her impossible heat and tightness surrounding me. Her face below me was a sheen of sweat, her mouth wide and her eyes ablaze with passion. It was too much. I let go, cumming deep into her, my cock shooting hot, sticky ropes of cum, filling her cunt. I buried my face in her tits and kept our pelvises grinding against each other, and I kept cumming. It must have pushed her over the edge, because I felt another spasm from her vaginal walls as I continued firing my load into her, and it mixed with her juices. My orgasm lasted longer than any I'd had before, and all the while my cock spurted what felt like gallons of semen into the boiling heat of my girlfriend's cunt.

We lay there, my cum spilling out of her around my cock, which was still semi-hard in her ravaged pussy. I breathed deep in my resting place, nestled in Melissa's bosom, and her ribcage swelled beneath me with her own breathless panting. We must have lain there for nearly half an hour, revelling in our shared orgasm and each other's presence. I silently thanked Asta for my gifts, and for whatever I assumed she had done to Melissa's pussy to accommodate my newly enhanced member.

"That..." Melissa breathed, after a long, hot silence, "was the best sex I've ever had in my life."

"Me too," I said, truthfully. Asta was beautiful, as was Violet, and Helena's kinky threesome had been intense, but I had never connected with someone like that. And, I thought as I felt the pool of cum that had poured from Melissa's cunt onto my sofa, I had never cum like that before.

I pulled myself out of Melissa's cleavage - not an easy task - and looked into her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I woke up in my bed. I didn't remember leaving the sofa, or cleaning the sweat and cum off myself. I had a vision of Asta carrying me in and cleaning me off - with her tongue, as she loved to do. My cock began hardening at the thought.

Melissa was beside me, squeezed in next to me on my single bed. She, too, was completely naked, and awake. She looked at me and smiled.

"Morning," she said.

Fuck, she was beautiful. I leaned in and kissed her on her nose. She giggled and grabbed my shoulders, rolling on top of me and planting her huge, heavy tits right in my face.

"Just stay like this forever," I said in a muffled voice. "Don't move."

"I'm going to move a little, if that's OK with you," said Melissa. She reached down between us and felt for my cock, gripping it tightly and guiding it towards her pussy. She wasn't as wet as she had been, and while I wasn't full mast yet, my cock wasn't going to fit inside her without some lubrication. She didn't seem to mind though, jiggling her tits around my face and moving my cock up and down along her slit with her hand.

"Hey there, lovebirds!"

Melissa jumped off me like lightning, grabbing the covers and pulling them over us. Asta was standing in my bedroom, wearing a matching set of sky-blue lingerie.

"What the fuck?!" screamed Melissa. "Who - who are you? Johnny, who the fuck is this?"

Asta frowned. "You didn't explain your situation, John?" She shrugged. "Too busy fucking your girlfriend, I guess. And who could blame you..." Asta ran her eyes hungrily over Melissa's curves.

"John, what's going on? What does she mean, your situation?" Melissa sounded scared.

I sighed. Part of me had hoped I could keep my two lives separate, and have a nice, normal relationship with Melissa. But I guess I knew that now I was a disciple, normal was well and truly out the window.

Asta must have realised the uncomfortable position she'd put me in. She gestured to the door. "Come in here, I'll explain everything. I folded your clothes up, they're over there if you want to get dressed." Our clothes were indeed neatly folded in two piles on my bedroom floor. Asta smiled apologetically at me, and left the room.

Melissa looked too bewildered to think straight, and I didn't want her getting the wrong impression any longer. I stood up, still naked, my cock swinging semi-hard between my legs, and held out my hand for Melissa to take.

"Johnny, what's going on?" She sounded upset.

"Please, Mel. Trust me. Take my hand. Everything will be explained."

She nodded, blinking, and stood up, taking my hand, and we walked together through my bedroom door.

The room beyond was the palace hall Asta had created. We had come out of a side door, into the bright, open space. The waterfall tinkled gently. Asta stood in front of us, still in her lingerie.

Melissa gasped. "What? How...?"

Asta smiled comfortingly at her. "Melissa, welcome. My name is Asta. I'm a goddess. Your lover is my disciple."

Melissa just stared, wide-eyed, at the waterfall, the bed, the pillars, the paintings on the ceiling.

Asta continued. "I was close to death when John joined me. Now I have all this. You boyfriend is a kind and loving man."

"You're... a goddess?" Melissa breathed. I remembered my reaction the first time I heard, and squeezed her hand in mine. She looked to me for confirmation, and I nodded.

"I'm a disciple, Mel. It means I collect Currency for Asta. It's what we call the energy she lives on. The fuel for her life, and for her magic."

"Magic..." Melissa whispered to herself.

"My magic made this room," Asta said. "And it enhanced your lovemaking last night. I'm a sex goddess, Melissa. My Currency is sexual energy. John's job is to generate that energy for me."

Melissa nodded, slowly, coming to terms with everything. "So, John, you... we... you fucked me because of all this?"

"No, Mel," I said, taking her in my arms. "We had sex because we both wanted to. Because I love you. Asta just used the energy we generated."

Melissa looked up at me. She seemed completely overwhelmed.

Asta stepped over to us, and tapped Melissa lightly on the shoulder. "Come with me, my darling. There's something I've wanted to do to you ever since I saw you."

Melissa allowed herself to be led over to the bed. She looked like she was only half there, like she was in a dreamlike daze, unable to fully register everything. I started to follow them, but Asta made me stay.

"Watch us, John."

Asta led Melissa through the moat around the bed, their feet splashing quietly in the cool, clear water. They stepped up and onto the huge, round bed. Melissa seemed to be coming to her senses.

"I... what are you doing?"

Asta leaned in, and kissed her lightly on the nose. "I'm thanking you. You and John's love has given me more power than I've ever felt before. Please, Melissa, let me thank you."

Melissa looked over at me. I nodded, and she looked back at Asta. "I, um... I suppose so -"

Asta placed a hand gently on Melissa's cheek, and leaned in to kiss her. Melissa moved away, but I saw Asta whisper something in her ear. She nodded, nervous, and Asta smiled. Their lips brushed gently against each other, and then Asta kissed her.

I just stood there, beyond the water, watching Asta and my girlfriend kissing tenderly on the bed. Melissa was completely naked, and Asta began reaching around for the clasp on her sky-blue bra, unhooking it and letting her own round tits fall out. She leaned out of the kiss, and smiled at Melissa.

"I love your boobs, Melissa," said Asta in her low, sensuous voice. She reached out a hand and grabbed as much titflesh as she could, massaging my girlfriend's breast slowly.

"Th-thank you, Asta. You're... you're really beautiful."

Asta's face lit up, and I thought I saw a spark of that electricity that always connected me and her as she gazed into Melissa's eyes.

"Do you like my breasts, Melissa?"

Melissa had been avoiding looking at Asta's body, but she looked down now at the perfectly round globes that lay bare before her. "They're lovely," said Melissa.

"Would you like to touch them?" asked Asta in that husky voice.

Melissa looked over at me. "John? I... I'm sorry, but I really want to. Is that bad?"

"No, Melissa," I smiled. "She's a goddess. You can hardly blame yourself. Go ahead. Touch her."

Melissa nodded, her gaze returning to Asta's breasts. She reached out one shaking hand, and lightly brushed her fingers down the curve of Asta's chest. Asta leaned into her, pressing her breast into Melissa's hand, and Melissa's stroking turned to a firm squeeze.

"That feels so good, Melissa," said Asta. "Please, keep squeezing my breasts."

Spurned on by arousal, Melissa took one of Asta's tits in each hand, and began massaging them, the soft, round globes spilling through her fingers. She caressed each tit, her gaze transfixed by the beauty of those orbs - not quite as big as her own, but perfectly, impossibly round and pert. Asta moaned at my girlfriend's touch, and leaned in for a kiss, which Melissa happily returned.

"Your hands feel amazing caressing my tits, Melissa. Please, let me thank you," Asta said. She pushed Melissa back onto the bed, then positioned herself over her, her hand stroking Melissa's hair, her breasts hanging down and brushing Melissa's own. She kissed my girlfriend again, then moved her head down, laying kisses all over her chest, down her stomach, and finally at her bare crotch. Melissa's legs jerked shut, but Asta simply moved them gently apart, and put her mouth to Melissa's pussy, kissing it tenderly.

Melissa moaned. "John..." I rushed over to the bed, through the water. I got onto the mattress beside her and held her hand in mine. She looked up at me. "John, I love you. You know that."

"I love you too," I said, kissing her.

"Have you had sex with Asta?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "Before we were properly together, but yes."

Melissa nodded, shivering a little as Asta continued laying soft kisses on and around her slit. "She explained everything to me, John. I trust you. You're my best friend, and now you're my boyfriend. And you have this amazing job to do, this huge responsibility. I want you to know that I love you and I support you."

I don't think I could have loved her more than I did right then. I kissed her on her nose, and she giggled. "Thank you, Mel."

"Now," said my girlfriend, biting her lip. "Do you mind if this goddess of yours eats me out?"

"As long as I can watch," I said. Asta didn't waste any time, diving between Melissa's legs and shoving her tongue into her pussy. Melissa moaned with the sensation and gripped my hand tighter. One of Asta's hands reached back to her butt, which she stuck high in the air, and pulled down her lacy panties, lightly touching her slit with a fingertip.

I watched my girlfriend's face contort in pleasure as Asta pleasured her. The sight of Asta's face peering out from between her legs made my erection twitch. I grabbed my cock in one hand and began jerking it to the sight of Asta eating Melissa's pussy. Melissa's eyes were closed in ecstasy, unable to see me jack off over her, but Asta watched my prick with that familiar lust in her eyes. She removed her mouth from my girlfriend's pussy for a moment, leaving her chin dripping with girlcum and Melissa panting on the bed.

"Melissa, darling. I haven't yet experienced your boyfriend's enhanced cock. My magic really seems to have done a number on him. I don't suppose you mind if I...?"

Melissa addressed her reply to me. "John. Fuck Asta from behind while she eats my cunt."

I didn't need to be told twice. Asta plunged, grinning, back into Melissa's snatch, and I went over to where the round globes of her ass wiggled invitingly, stuck up in the air. I stroked my cock along Asta's slit, lubing myself with her wetness, and then, without warning, stuck my entire length inside her.

Asta screamed into my girlfriend's cunt. I relished the sound, pulling back and thrusting again and again into Asta's pussy, my hands clenching her rounded buttcheeks as I slammed into her. Melissa opened her eyes, her stimulation momentarily halted as Asta let herself be fucked furiously. My eyes met Melissa's and she bit her lip in arousal at the sight of me pounding Asta's pussy, her asscheeks rippling with every smack of my pelvis against hers. Melissa's hands moved to her pussy, one playing with her clit and the other shoving Asta's face back into her. Asta came back to reality just enough to resume her licking of my girlfriend's snatch.

"OK," Melissa said. "I need some of that." She roughly shoved Asta aside, leaving the goddess practically asphyxiating on the bed beside us. I leaned down, positioning myself over Melissa and guiding my slick cockhead to her shining wet snatch.

I slid in easier this time. Maybe it was the magic gradually improving my skill, or our chemistry, or Melissa's pussy control. But all thought of Asta and magic left my mind when I sank deeper into Melissa. Even though the goddess was right next to me, and I could see her begin to diddle her clit in my peripheral vision, I only saw the beauty that lay beneath me. I looked into her eyes, and felt our connection - not the electric spark I had with Asta, but something else, like her eyes went deeper, and I was staring into her. Our minds, or our hearts, or our souls - something else touched as I pushed myself all the way into her.

We fucked, there and then, as though there were nothing else in the world. Our eyes stayed open the whole time, even when we both felt like screwing them shut in pleasure, and we stared into each other. I thrust as hard as I had been thrusting into Asta, furiously pounding Melissa's pussy. Her lip quivered, but she held my gaze.

"I'm cumming, Johnny."

I sunk myself all the way into her, filling her completely as she came around my cock. Her body trembled and spasmed beneath me in her ecstasy, and I covered her naked breasts with kisses as they jiggled and shook.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Asta. "You're the only one who hasn't cum yet, John. Now tell us. Where do you want to cum?"

Asta pushed me upright, so that I slid out of Melissa, and tightly gripped my slick cock in one hand. She stroked me slowly, occasionally kissing my shaft as she spoke.

"Do you want to cum in your girlfriend, like you did last night? Do you want to fill her up with your seed? Or maybe you want to cum in her mouth as she sucks you. That pretty mouth wrapped around your cock. Or I could suck you off, like I did when we met. I hadn't even told you my name. Remember that? I sucked you off like a whore."

My arousal grew, but Asta's jerk-off kept its slow, sensual pace. She kept talking in that deep, rich voice of hers, her face inches from my manhood.

"Maybe you could cum all over your girlfriend's tits. You'd like that, wouldn't you. Your pretty girlfriend with her enormous tits, all covered in your spunk? Did you notice how much you came last night? That's my magic. You'll cum buckets from now on. How would you like to shoot all that cum on your girlfriend's huge, sexy fucking tits?"

I felt my orgasm coming on. The pressure built in my balls, and I could tell Asta's gifts would not fail me. Her handjob sped up as she felt my cock pulse and harden even further within her grip.

"Where do you want to cum?" she asked me.

"Put your faces together," I said. Asta beamed up at me, and reached a hand, the one that wasn't full of cock, to Melissa.

Melissa, still flushed but recovered from our intense orgasm, sat up and slid over to us, positioning her face next to Asta's. They pressed in close, their cheeks touching, their hair falling into each other's faces. Those faces were just beyond my cock. I felt it coming.

Taking my cock from Asta, I jerked it powerfully, just once, and came. A thick, hot jet of spunk shot out, landing on Asta's cheek. Before she could even react, the next shot was coming, and I shifted my cock between their faces. A second spurt of sticky, white cum exploded out of me, plastering those two beautiful faces. All across Melissa's tanned skin were globs of thick cum, and Asta's face had begun to drip my spunk down onto the bed. And I was still shooting, my orgasm lasting longer than any I'd had before.

Asta grabbed my cock as it pulsated in my hand, and directed it towards her mouth, which she opened. Somehow, that image renewed the vigour with which I was ejaculating, and I felt my cock stiffen and spit out a great jet of cum into Asta's waiting mouth, painting her tongue with semen, her moist breath warm against my dick. Asta held my cock there, jerking it powerfully until the last of my enormous load was spent, and her mouth was full.

Asta moved her mouth over to Melissa's, clutching my girlfriend's chin and opening her mouth wide. Asta positioned herself above Melissa, allowing me to still see both their faces as she let my cum flow from her mouth into my girlfriend's. Melissa eagerly held out her tongue for my load, lapping at Asta's lips and chin as my semen poured between them. Asta pushed her face into Melissa's for an intensely sloppy kiss, their faces both soaked in cum and the thick, white stuff literally pouring from the joining of their lips. They kissed and kissed, all that cum dripping from their faces onto the bed below.

Simultaneously, they looked up at me. Their faces were pure expressions of joy and admiration, lewdly painted with my spunk. Asta closed her mouth, gulping loudly, and swallowed, opening again to show me that the last of the cum that she had had in her mouth was gone. Melissa giggled, a wet, gargling sound, and followed suit, swallowing the lion's share of the cum that wasn't dripping from their faces. My girlfriend proudly showed me her open mouth and pink tongue, clean of my seed.

I smiled down at my girlfriend and my goddess, and collapsed forward onto the bed between them, utterly spent. I had never been happier.

As we lay there, tangled together, I suddenly remembered something Asta had said earlier.

"Asta?"

"Mmff?"

"Before, you were about to tell me something. Something else you'd used the Currency for."

"Later, John. Later..."

12