Living with Grandma

Story Info
Grandson discovers grandma's high arched feet.
1.6k words
3.04
79.3k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honda629
Honda629
41 Followers

When i was younger, mom Ashley sent me to my grandma Susan. I went to live with her because she was very lonely.

I was just 22 years old and finished college. I went to work in a women's shoe store. Life was great.

A nice brick house in Atlanta, in the suburbs. Mom lived across the street. It was a two story house. That meant grandma Susan was on the second floor. I had to sleep with her which was a plus.

Grandma used to be a librarian. She loved books and living with her single mom, she smelled her moms notorious feet smell. She inherited her mother's stinky feet. Her mother also had sweaty feet, called hyperhydrosis. Growing up, Susan massaged her moms tired feet. They were high arched. She inherited her mother's high arched feet. Size 5 high arched feet. She dreamed of someday having her feet massaged.

She would read books to escape her mother's stinky feet. Her mother was an older woman in her late 50s. But her father left her for a younger woman, Who had flat feet. So she decided to become a librarian to fulfill her dream. She met Dontrell in college and soon got married.

Susan was 4'8" tall. She was a woman with huge fleshy breasts, huge round fleshy hips, tiny waist and very high arched feet. After being married to dontrell, he too left her for a younger woman with flat feet. She eventually had a daughter Ashley. Ashley however was the same look as her mother, high arched feet, but she became a bodybuilder. She met Sean in college.

She became a math teacher. She had a son named David. I was born in an African American family. Sean left when i was 3 years old. But my mother's feet stank just like grandma's.

I got to massage mom and grandma's stinky feet when they got home from work. Mom enjoyed the single life and i had a social life when i was a teenager. Many of my friends were middle aged women with high arched feet. We had a book club.

Luckily grandma was a librarian. So we could check out books when we needed. They forced me to massage their stinky feet. But i enjoyed it. But when I was seeing how lonely grandma Susan was, i asked if i could move in with her. I just graduated college and my friends help get me a job at a woman's shoe store.

Holding middle aged women's high arched feet each weekday was causing me a hard on. Luckily i could hide it in my pants. They couldn't see the tent growing. But at home with grandma Susan, I wanted more than to massage her sexy feet. I was falling in love with her. I masturbated just before and after work. Even into Susan's shoes. Her stinky feet made me hard. She thought it was lotion. She was only 62 years old.

I even get to dress her after taking showers with her. Then she starts telling me her fantasies after dinner. Usually when im rubbing her sexy size 5 feet. She accidentally rubs my hard on and starts pulling up her skirt to reveal no panties. She has huge labia pussy lips. She began to rub it furiously. And while giving me a footjob. We came at the same time.

This is when she started to reveal her sexual fantasies to me. I was now 27. She was 67. She said, "i dont have a man in my life. You being a younger man, complete me. I enjoy your foot massages. Then a month ago, i felt a sexual attraction to you. You never complained about my feet and have wonderful hands."

"Thanks grandma Susan." I replied. Her soles arch and wrinkled with intensity. But its when she walks that I see her bra busting boobs size 44kkk jiggle up and down. Her perfectly round fleshy hips, And thick thighs and tiny waist gracefully catch my attention. Only 4'8" tall and she was my grandma Susan.

The house stank of her vinegary foot aroma. I would stay hard. She is not familiar with the foot fetishistic world. But she would ask questions.

After dinner, she asked for another foot massage. Then asked do i like her feet?

I said, "yes!"

"Why do you love my feet?" She asked.

I replied, "because of her high arches." I pointed and showed her what her high arches were. She smiled.

"This is what turns me on about women, grandma Susan." I told her.

"Oh," she said.

Then i asked what turns her on. She replied, "getting my feet massaged." Then I started to sniff her feet. Then to lick all the dirt from it. Then suck her toes. Then kiss her feet.

"Grandma Susan, i will open my shorts and underwear. Then proceed. I want you to put your foot over my penis and start to massage it. Stroking it up and down." I said. She was loving the attention to her feet.

She started to do as i said. Then i quickly started to ejaculate. "My high arched feet did this to you?" She asked.

"Yes grandma Susan." I replied.

"Wow, you must really like my feet?" She asked. "Yes and mom Ashley's feet too. And any other women who has high arched feet. I just cant resist women with high arched feet. My cock becomes stiff when I see them. It makes me want the woman so bad grandma Susan. It's because its the perfect shape and so irresistible to look at. To me this is true beauty. And none can compare to this beauty. I fantasize wanting to be dominated by them and becoming their slave. And it's more sexier when the woman is middle aged or older. It turns me on. Im very submissive grandma Susan. I need to be dominated by elderly women with high arched feet. Why do you think i lust after you grandma Susan?"

"Oh wow. I'm amazed by this. I had no idea my feet had this much power over you. Since you are my grandson, i wouldn't mind dominating you. I'll do anything you ask. To please you. You don't mind my stinky feet?"

"Of course not. Your stinky feet make me turned on, make me have a hard on. I also love when your feet sweat, are dirty and just cant resist You because of it. Your high arches turn me on."

"Thanks." She said. "You're welcome," i replied.

I asked if we could have a neighborhood barbeque. She said yes. I advised her my plan. Teaching her the ropes of foot fetishism. She catches on quickly and is enjoying it.

Mom Ashley was there. Mom too didn't know anything about foot fetishism. She soon will. We all sat at a clothed table. Grandma Susan started to stroke my leg with her feet. With a grin on her face, I looked nervous.

"Everything ok David?" Susan asked. Her feet were not soft but rough and dry cracked. I immediately got a hard on.

"Yes." I said. Mom looked worried. Susan stroked up to my cock. Then started to proceed to give me a foot job. She is getting better at this. I was so nervous that i couldn't contain my excitement. I started to explode in my pants. I closed my eyes.

"David, isn't mom lovely?"

I heard as i was thrown back into the rhythm of reality. The undercurrent of my grandma's sex appeal and her arches making me horny. I was going to explode at some point. Then i came again.

She smiled at me. She knew now she was sexy. Grandma Susan had it going on. But it wasn't just family. It was my book club friend's, middle aged women from the neighborhood whom also had high arched feet i selected after much observation. Women from the shoe store with high arched feet.

Sada marcum was 65 years old. She was a computer teacher. An African American with high arched feet that came to buy shoes once a month. She asked me which shoes looked best on her. I'd always pick them out after putting them on her size 9 and a half wide feet. She divorced at 31 and been single mother to her daughter Annette. These single women trusted me that much that business was booming because of it.

Wendy was the owner of the shoe store. She was divorced also and 70 years old. Another African American who had a 47 year old daughter named Stephanie. She decided to make me work full time.

Mom got curious. She began to look under the table. but didnt say anything. Susan was paying attention to my supposed suffering to notice mom's learning something. I started to breathe heavy.

Susan began to drink lemonade. "Ahhh!" She gasped. She became more dominant. I noticed the sexualized expression on her face.

That night i was held in restraints and had a dog collar. She started to force me to sniff her stinky feet. This was my training.

Once a month i would design clothes for these luscious women. Anf tonight, grandma Susan wore tight leathery outfit.

Like a dirndle, she wore it proudly. With fetish shoes and a leather whip, she was getting into character.

Now she started to descend her her huge round 65 inch ass on my mouth. I was to lick til she was satisfied and came uncontrollably. She grinded on me slowly. Getting into rhythm. Once she came she then did the same on my dick. Riding it like an animal. This was new to her but I filled a void in her long absent sex life. It seemed young men turned her on. And having them pay attention to her feet.

When I came u was to come in her shoes. She took off the restraints and allowed me to have my way with her while she slept. But it seemed someone was jealous.

Honda629
Honda629
41 Followers