Living With Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
The holiday continues.
7.5k words
4.09
9.4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, right on cue, Maggie appeared at the top of the stairs. She gave me a big smile of welcome and slipped into my arms for a hug and a kiss. She tasted, I couldn't help but notice, of semen, but then she could probably taste Claire's juices all over my face.

'Are you okay?' I asked cautiously, as we eased apart to look at each other.

'Fine. How about you?'

'Also fine. Er, have you finished for the night, or . . .?'

'Finished?' she laughed. 'I haven't even started with you. We have to tell each other everything, remember?'

We hurried to our room without further conversation. Once inside I had to ask.

'Did you . . .? You know,' I finished lamely, suddenly unable to say what I wanted.

'Have sex?' she asked, her eyes glowing with mischief. 'You tell me.'

She grabbed my hand and pushed it under her dress and up between her thighs. Long before my fingers reached her cunt I felt the thick stickiness that could mean only one thing. The stuff was trickling steadily out of her cunt, her lips still swollen as a result of her activities. She pulled my hand back out and we both looked at the unmistakable evidence on my fingers.

'I guess you did,' I said slowly.

'How about you?' she asked and then, not waiting for an answer, quickly unzipped my trousers and pulled them down.

Dropping to her knees she took my dick into her mouth and sucked for a few seconds. To my amazement, I felt my dick respond. The she let go and stood up again.

'I guess you did too,' she smiled, licking her lips. 'And, if I'm not mistaken, you got more than just her cunt. Tell you what: let's have a good long shower, get ourselves really clean and rid of everyone else's gunk and then snuggle up in bed and swap stories.'

Twenty minutes later, I was lying on my back with Maggie on her side next to me. One long, slim leg was thrown over my thighs and her fingers were teasing my left nipple.

'You go first,' she said.

As I described my time with Claire, Maggie became more and more aroused. When she heard how I introduced Claire to anal sex, she rolled on top of me and impaled herself with a groan of satisfaction. Lazily, I reached up to tweak her nipples and then stopped as I noticed the blue mark on the underside of her left breast.

'What?' she panted, continuing to rise and fall above me. 'Oh . . . Yeah, the love bites.'

'Bites? As in, more than one?'

'Uh-huh. There's another high up on the inside of my thigh. I'll tell you about them later. Go on.'

By the time I'd finished, she'd had three orgasms and I was still rock hard. I knew that once she got into her own story, though, I wouldn't be able to hold back – and so it proved.

It seemed that Claire and I were the only two to leave the lounge. James and Sue had moved from the armchair to a bed of cushions and, from what Maggie told me, he had acquitted himself very well.

'From the noise Sue was making,' Maggie said dryly, 'he was reaching places that had never been reached before. Karl was humping Gina like they'd just invented sex. She didn't seem to mind though and started sucking him hard again almost the moment he finished. Within five minutes of him cumming, they were doing it again.

'Daisy-Mae got what she wanted from Mick, in spades! I can't be absolutely sure, but I'd put money on him fucking her ass the second time they did it. The big surprise for me though, was when he left Daisy-Mae, he disappeared for a few minutes. When he returned he looked round, saw I was currently, er, unoccupied and calmly shoved his dick into me.'

'What?' I blinked.

'That's pretty much how I reacted, too,' she grinned. 'Pete and I had been fooling around since about the half way point of the meal. By the time we'd reached the coffee stage, I knew I wanted him to fuck me. He wanted it too, so neither of us was in a rush. In fact I sucked him off and he tongued me to an orgasm in between us watching the others doing it. You're going to have to try doing it in the same room as everyone else, Charlie, it's amazing! Plus I'd get to watch you doing it.

'Anyway, once Pete was hard again we had a nice leisurely fuck. It was no big deal, just slightly better than average sex. In fact, if it had been you, I would have been disappointed. But, taking the whole situation into account – the stuff going on around us, plus the knowledge that you were off somewhere screwing the arse off Claire – more than made up for the lack of fireworks. Thankfully, I was able to cum and, when he'd finished, he rolled off me and we lay there, feeling quite pleased with ourselves, watching Karl fucking Gina for what was probably the third time and Sue giving James a blow job.

'Next thing I know, Mick heaves himself off Daisy-Mae and disappears. When he got back, he crawled over to me and told me how much he fancied me. This came totally out of the blue but he is a good-looking guy and his accent alone could make a girl wet. While I'm trying to decide how I'm supposed to respond, he rolls me onto my belly and slips it into me from behind. Once I got over my surprise I started enjoying it. I felt very wicked which was half the fun. I mean, Pete had just climbed off me and here I was being fucked by someone else. Plus, being taken from behind, more or less unexpectedly, was quite exciting too. And that's why I was dripping cum when we met up again. I was on my way to the shower.'

'And the love bites?'

'Oh, Pete did those. I only vaguely noticed him doing them at the time. But I have to say it felt kind of right. Anyway, then I came to find you.'

'So that makes me the third guy you've had this evening?'

'That's right, buster. And, counting this afternoon, the fourth I've had today and the third in the last hour. I may be old, but I sure as hell can still pull the men,' she giggled, sounding extremely pleased with herself.

'You're not old,' I insisted. 'And I'm not at all surprised they all want you.'

She giggled and pointed to her love bites.

'Let's face it – I'm a slut. If one of the guys knocked on the door right now and asked if they could fuck me I'd say, "Sure. Cunt or ass?"'

Her words had the desired effect. I rolled us both over so I was now on top and started thrusting. In between I somehow found the breath to talk to her.

'Really? If someone came in now, you'd let them have your ass?'

'While you watched? Absolutely! Maybe,' she panted, enjoying the effect her words were having on me, 'maybe I'd invite you on board, too. Have myself a little of the old DP.'

That was all it took. I arched my back and howled and, for what was probably the fifth time that day, I emptied my balls into a willing woman. She snuggled up close after that, giggling about leaking cum all over again and saying it was something she'd probably have to get used to this week.

'So we're okay with it all?' I asked.

'I think so. I'd be the first to admit it's one hell of a jump from one itsy-bitsy drunken fling to full out group sex. But the bottom line is that that's all it is. It's just sex, after all. Nothing new about that. And, of course, we have been working up to something like this the past couple of months. I still want to watch you doing it though – and you're still lagging behind me.'

'The only way I'm going to catch up is if you abstain while I don't,' I pointed out.

'Hmm. Or maybe we get that Gina in here and I watch you fuck her – and maybe find out for myself what girl-on-girl is all about.'

'I'd certainly like to watch you and Gina. Would you do it with any of the other women?'

'If I enjoyed it with Gina, I'd consider it. What do you think about Daisy-Mae?'

'Quite cute. Probably good in bed, but she's just a little bit predatory for my liking.'

'So you're not planning on fucking her?' she asked, lifting her eyebrows in surprise.

'I didn't say that,' I laughed. 'She's here, which means she's obviously available. I just meant that, good-looking though she is, she's not really my type. I prefer a more discerning type of woman. I get the idea Daisy-Mae will fuck just about anyone.'

'As opposed to me,' Maggie laughed, 'who's only going to fuck every guy in this hotel.'

'Can we change the subject for a moment?' I asked.

'Why?' she objected. 'I like talking about sex – and I thought this week is supposed to be all about sex?'

'You're insatiable. I think we've created a monster. Seriously though, what are we going to do tomorrow?'

'Sleep late,' she said firmly. 'Then have sex. Have lunch. Do some sightseeing. Have dinner. Have lots of sex!'

She rolled away from me and stretched. I could almost hear her purring. Shaking my head, I gave her ass an affectionate pat and started thinking about how we arrived at this point in our relationship, how I felt about it all – and where would we go from here.

Although I'd initially felt shattered by Maggie's confession of having a drunken fling while away at a conference, I'd come to terms with it. Things had become predictable, even stale, between us but her admission kick-started the sexual side of things and I couldn't deny I had been enjoying the benefits.

I'd also raised no objections to arranging this holiday, even though it meant I was accepting her having sex with other men. Of course it also meant that I could have sex with other women – which was an exciting thought – but while a single, unpremeditated fling, could be forgiven and forgotten, deliberately booking a holiday which placed extra-marital sex at the top of the agenda, was something else.

It was too late now, of course. We had both cheerfully accepted that we were going to be, technically, at any rate, unfaithful. Now, we had both been just that and we had both enjoyed the experience. What concerned me the most was whether or not this was a, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," type of experience. If it was, fine. If it wasn't . . . well, that was a whole now can of worms and I wasn't sure if I wanted our marriage to become an open one, virtually overnight.

I fell asleep having decided we could only cross that particular bridge when it appeared in front of us. For the rest of the week we would continue indulge ourselves. Once we back at home, back into our normal routines, we could assess and discuss how we felt.

Remarkably, given the early start, the travelling and the sex, we woke around nine the next morning. Then I realised we'd had a good nine hours sleep so maybe it wasn't so strange. Maggie yawned, stretched and climbed out of bed to draw back the curtains and throw open the window. Then, with the sunlight and cool morning air flooding into the room, I moved up behind her and rested my hands on her hips.

She promptly pushed her ass back and wriggled it against my prick, helping it to full stiffness within seconds. I nuzzled her neck and fondled her breasts – the nipples hardening almost instantly. Maggie sighed with pleasure and gave a naughty giggle.

'Have you got any lube handy?' she murmured.

'No. Should I get some?'

'Might be nice,' she suggested, leaning forward to rest her arms on the window sill.

Seconds later, my prick now pulsing with anticipation, I applied a generous amount of lubrication to both her ass and my dick. These days it seemed much easier to insert first one and then another finger into her, to encourage the little hole to open and widen. But then we were having a lot more sex that we'd been used to and Maggie had developed a real liking for anal.

It was easier to penetrate, too, although the feeling of incredible tightness remained. I fucked her nice and slowly, both of us savouring the novelty of the situation as well as the intense pleasure we were giving each other, until the approach of our climaxes meant we stopped admiring the view and moaned and gasped our release.

'What a great way to start the day,' Maggie grinned as I disengaged and we headed for the shower.

'It was,' I agreed, 'but then, having you is always great, the time of day is irrelevant.'

We decided to head straight out, once we were dressed and we had lunch in the shady square of a small, hill-top village. The rest of the afternoon we spent strolling up and down steep little alleyways, peering in through tiny shop windows and stopping for coffee every time we found a bar we liked the look of. Around five, we headed back.

Walking around the terrace on our way inside we met Gina and Mick who were setting up a barbeque. Mick grinned at Maggie while Gina smiled seductively at me.

'Hope you're feeling hungry,' she called. 'We'll be lighting the fire in about half an hour. Drinks at six-thirty, eat at seven.'

'Sounds good to me,' I smiled back, appreciating the way her very short shorts showed the lower parts of her ass cheeks.

As we climbed the stairs we became aware of some unmistakable sounds and grinned knowingly at each other.

'Does that sound like what I think it sounds like?' I asked Maggie.

'If you think it sounds like some randy couple enjoying a good fuck, then yes,' she replied. 'I'm guessing someone can't wait until after dinner.'

Heading down the corridor to our room we passed a wide open door. There, on her hands and knees on the bed was Daisy-Mae. Her eyes were closed and she had a blissful expression on her face. Behind her, not so much kneeling as crouching over her, was James. He had a firm hold of her hips and was pumping steadily – to Daisy-Mae's obvious delight. In one of the room's armchairs, naked, one hand busy between her thighs, sprawled Claire. She was watching with avid interest as her husband fucked the noisy – and appreciative – American girl. None of them noticed us as we paused to take in the scene for a few moments before moving on towards our own room.

'God, that was a sexy scene,' Maggie remarked, once inside our room.

'Wasn't it? I wonder if leaving the door open was an invitation for others to join in, or they just felt like putting on a show?'

'Probably both. James may be the oldest male here, but he was clearly making Daisy-Mae happy.'

'Fancy trying him?' I grinned, noting how stiff her nipples were as she peeled off her T-shirt.

Maggie shivered at some private thought and then looked me straight in the eye.

'Charlie, I fancy trying all the men here,' she said frankly. 'Just as I hope you're going to try all the women. Now we're here, we make the most of it. We don't want to return home wishing we'd fucked this girl or that guy. We fuck 'em all. Simple. Now, come and have a shower with me.'

She finished undressing and walked gracefully into the bathroom. I was about thirty seconds behind her.

As the water streamed over us while we soaped each other, I paused to gently touch her love bites.

'I thought you didn't like having these?'

'Normally, I don't,' she agreed looking down at first one and then the other. 'But I have to say, they kind of fit right in with the whole situation – you know, fucking some guy you've only just met. Seeing them makes me feel very sluttish – and that makes me feel even more horny.'

'I think any woman who chooses to be in a situation like this must have a sluttish side to them. But I wish I'd been there to watch,' I said wistfully.

'So do I. But you and Claire wanted privacy so you missed out on the group thing.'

'Tonight, I'll stick around,' I promised.

'Let's hope we have a similar session, then,' she grinned. 'Who knows, it might turn out that we all head for the bedrooms and nobody gets to watch anyone else.'

'I've got a feeling things might happen in and around the pool. We'll be eating and drinking out there, with all those sun loungers.'

'Could be fun,' she giggled, dropping to her knees to suck one of my balls into her mouth.

She alternated between one ball and the other, a finger buried in my ass at the same time. By the time she switched to my prick I was ready to explode and, seconds after her hot and greedy mouth closed around the end, explode I did.

She swallowed eagerly, a wicked smile on her face, before standing again to give me a semen flavoured kiss.

'It's a win-win situation for everyone,' she told me. 'I've just had a nice, creamy mouthful, you've got your rocks off and, when you're fucking some lucky girl after dinner, you'll last that little bit longer – so she gets the benefit, too.'

'So what do we wear to this barbecue?' I pondered, once we were dried and back in the bedroom.

'Why not go for shorts and a T-shirt?' she suggested, picking a short, summery dress from her wardrobe. 'I think I'll settle for this.'

The dress was held closed by half dozen buttons. Even with them all fastened, the tops of her breasts were visible. With the top two undone, the dress allowed more than a glimpse of her nipples and I can vouch for the fact that slipping a hand in to cup a warm globe was as easy as it was satisfying. She laughed and pushed me away, moving to examine herself in the full length mirror that hung on the wall.

The hem barely reached mid-thigh, but she still decided there wasn't enough of her on display. Undoing the bottom button she did a couple of turns which caused the thin material to flare outwards and offer a glimpse of bare buttocks and freshly shaved-pussy. Nodding with satisfaction she grinned at my dazed expression.

'I'm competing with some sexy women. I need to make sure I'm not overlooked.'

'You won't be,' I assured her. 'So, all doubts are long gone?'

'I think they are. As I said before, I'm like Claire and James – wanting to make the most of the situation, now I'm here.'

'And that talk last night about having two guys at the same time? And maybe having a go with Gina?'

'If it happens, it happens,' she shrugged. 'I'm not going to hand out invitations, but if you and James, for example, got me on a pile of those cushions, I might not object too strongly.'

'Shit, Maggie, you've going to have to suck me off again if you keep talking like that.'

'Anytime, Charlie, you know that,' she grinned. 'But why don't we see what's happening down on the terrace?'

I settled for a pair of baggy, off-white linen trousers, a casual shirt and a pair of flip-flops. Maggie nodded her approval.

'That shirt unbuttons very easily and there's more than enough slack in the trousers for someone to slip in their hand. You're ready for anything.'

'Then let's go!'

There were good smells coming from the terrace as we joined Pete, Sue and Karl. Behind the barbecue itself, Mick, immaculate in white, complete with chef's hat, was turning steaks and prodding bits of chicken fillet. On a table nearby there were bowls of salad and a number of sauces. Behind yet another table, Gina was dispensing drinks. However, once we were all served, she quickly came round to join us and casually slipped an arm around my waist.

'You haven't seen Daisy-Mae, or James and Claire, have you?' she asked, smiling up at me, her large grey eyes making her seem so innocent, it was hard to believe she was so casual about sharing her gorgeous body with any or all of us.

'About half an hour ago,' I nodded, unable to hide a grin. 'James was taking Daisy-Mae doggy style and Claire was watching with evident approval.'

'Really?' Gina laughed delightedly. 'Good for them! I just hope they show up in time for the food.'

'I'm sure they will.'

'Did you enjoy yourself last night? We didn't see much of you after dinner.'

'I had a perfectly splendid time,' I replied, unable to keep my hand from drifting down to her tight little ass.

She gave a little sigh and moved closer, before giving me another of her innocent looks.

'You know what I'd like to do?'

'Tell me,' I smiled.

'Apart from having you all to myself for a few hours, I'd like to spend some quality time with both of you. What do you think?'

Like Maggie, Gina seemed to know instinctively how to press my buttons. My dick was now completely recovered from Maggie's blow-job – so much so, that if Gina had suggested we put on a show for everyone, I'd have been happy to agree. As it was, she seemed content to wait for my reply.