Livy Gets a Professional Blow Job

Story Info
Livy comes back for more.
3.9k words
8.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers

Richie Dillon sat at the receptionist's desk in the massage office space he shared with Ellen Brooks. They had shared the office space for several years now but they were not really partners. Each of them had his or her own clients, each set the price for the massage and, for many reasons, they tried to schedule their work so that the other tenant was not in the office during the appointment. They could actually have shared the massage room. Alternatively, they could have soundproofed the rooms.

Both Richie and Ellen were comfortable providing whatever extra services their clients might request. It was the extra services that were most likely to produce embarrassing noises that could be heard through the wall. A long, long time ago both Richie and Ellen had graduated massage school and come into the world of massage proud of their ability to address the ills the flesh is prone to. Cramped shoulder muscles were near the top of the list, but the low back was not far behind so to speak, and various manifestations caused by a cramped sciatic nerve were frequent causes for a client to seek a massage.

In very short order both Richie and Ellen came to understand that the primary association with massage in the mind of the average man or woman was sexual. They soon learned that simply telling a new acquaintance that one was a massage therapist was tantamount to admitting that one was a sex worker. In fact, Richie had done advanced studies and he was quite capable of stopping a migraine headache cold, or freeing a jammed neck vertabra without producing the sound of breaking spaghetti. He had picked up those techniques and a good many more at the Upledger Institute in Florida, but he had long since quit putting out brochures for cranial therapy or explaining to clients that he was capable of those semi-medical modalities. The correct brochures would have described his expertise with the classics - the hand job, the blow job and the prostate massage.

You might conclude from this list that the clients who requested sexual services were primarily male but each of those specialties applied equally to both sexes. In the case of a female client the hand job was generally referred to as "fingering", the blow job got the fancy name "cunnilingus" and the prostate massage was not substantially different from G-spot massage. Prostate massage and G-spot massage both address tissues that stem from the same fetal structures and both involve finding and stimulating erectile tissue. Both usually lead to orgasm.

Oddly enough, orgasm was precisely what Richie had on his mind as he sat at his desk - not his own, but that of a female client he had seen a week ago. Her name was Livy and she was suffering from tight neck and shoulders and terminal horniness, her husband having recently walked out. She surprised Richie by asking for sexual services on the first appointment. Men would often ask for precisely what they wanted right after they shook hands. Not so women. Women were often embarrassed to admit that they needed a sexual release. They were concerned that they might turn their desire for a little pleasure into something as unpleasant as a rape. Men never worried about getting a therapist to stop if they were uncomfortable and voiced that discomfort. Women knew that some therapists would stop immediately, but that some, primarily male therapists, could get carried away. The knew that telling the police they had been lying nude on a massage table when they were raped was considered "a likely story." Anyone who had ever tested the police in this way knew better than to try again.

For whatever reason, Livy had quickly realized that Richie was friendly, kind and completely trustworthy. He would never abuse a client, especially a female client, and she concluded that early on in her first massage with Richie. When she told him precisely what she wanted, that was exactly what he did. Not only did that make a big impression on her, but it also allowed her to relax into a colossal orgasm.

Richie had done two massages so far today. Like most of Richie's regular clients, both of his clients today had received extra services. The two massage fees amounted to $180 and tips added up to nearly twice that. He was quite satisfied to take in over $500 for a couple hours work. He assumed that anyone who called now would be scheduling something for another day.

His cell phone rang.

"This is Richie. How can I help you?"

"Hi, Richie. It's Livy. Do you remember me?"

"Of course, Livy." Livy had left a very generous tip. Richie assumed that she would become used to his services - at least he hoped so - and he knew that the tip would settle into something more usual.

"Are you available today?"

"My schedule is clear for the rest of the day. Did you want an afternoon appointment or an evening appointment?"

"Truthfully, Richie, I'm not really comfortable in your neighborhood after dark."

"Yeah" said Richie "I know the area is a little run down, but as far is I know it is very safe here after dark."

"Anyway, this afternoon would be good for me."

"As I say, my schedule is clear for the rest of the day, so name a time."

"Thanks. I could come by around 3 PM. Is that good for you?"

"Fine. See you then, Livy."

It was 1:30 PM. Richie cleaned up the massage room from his last client and went downstairs to the street. At the end of the block was a pizzeria. Richie got a sausage roll and a coke in the pizzeria and relaxed on his massage table until 2:45. Then he went out to the reception desk to wait for Livy.

At ten to three the translucent glass showed a tall slim figure opening the door. It was Livy.

"Hi, Livy!" said Richie.

"Hi, Richie. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Livy. The question is, how are you?"

"You know, my husband walked out a month ago and I'm still trying to reorganize my life. More than that, I'm depressed. Having your spouse walk out on you is a lot like a punch in the gut."

"I do know, Livy. What have you done to try to stabilize?"

"I have been trying to meet someone at on line dating sites."

"Are you sure that's the best way to recover from rejection?"

"It isn't. All dating carries the risk of rejection, but it is the most direct way to get laid."

Richie laughed. "Yeah, I can't deny that. Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Get laid."

"Yes and no."

Richie laughed again. "You are really funny, Livy. How do you get laid and not get laid?"

"Well" said Livy "You get naked. Your date gets naked and stands in front of you with a hard on. So you say, "Nice item, George. What do you want to do?"

"What did George say?"

"He looked kinda bashful. He looked away and said "Could you give me a blow job?""

"Oh my God" said Richie "Just like that?"

"Just like that" said Livy.

"What did you do" asked Richie.

"I put my clothes back on and told him to get lost. You can't imagine how hurt he looked."

"Next time maybe sit him down before the clothes come off and have him take an IQ test." said Richie.

"I like it, Richie. At least it would slow things down."

"So you might be sexually needy today, right?"

"You hit the nail on the head."

"Okay" said Richie "Let's do this. First, tell me every place your body hurts. Then tell me what your favorite way would be to be taken care of sexually."

"First question is easy" said Livy. "My neck and shoulders hurt like hell. My low back is not so great either. Second question is not so easy. I'm really embarrassed to tell you my sexual fantasies."

"Let me help you, Livy. I will do practically anything of a sexual nature. The only thing I won't do is straight on fucking."

"May I ask why, Richie?"

"Couple of reasons. First, I can't afford to lose my head. I need to manage the time for the massage and I simply don't form emotional attachments with my clients. Moreover, I have a problem with my penis."

"Do you have an STD?"

"Oh no, Livy. I have an oversize penis. It is actually too large for comfort for the average woman."

"Really, Richie? Can I see it?"

"Sure" said Richie, dropping his scrub bottoms to reveal that he went commando.

"Holy Cow!" said Livy "You are right. That is way too big for me. I could deal with long, but that is much too big around."

"I know" said Richie. "Now, since you realize that we don't have a real fit here, you have your choice of practically any other sex act or acts you could think of."

"Do you do oral?"

"Sure, is there anything you wouldn't want me to do orally?"

"What do you mean, Richie?"

"Is there any place you do not want me to put my tongue?"

"You wouldn't put it in my..."

"Your ass?" asked Richie. "Sure I would, but not if it would gross you out."

"I have always wanted to try oral sex" said Livy "but I never got more than a few furtive licks."

"Did you like that?"

"Not especially, but it didn't last very long. I might have gotten used to it if he had kept it up."

"He just licked your slit?"

"Is there more?"

"Okay, Livy. You go into the massage room and get naked under the sheet and I will teach you about oral sex. If I do anything that disturbs you just say stop and I will. You might give whatever it is a bit of a trial before you reject it, though."

Livy smiled. "I'm on my way."

After a short wait Richie called out "Ready, Livy?"

"Ready" came Livy's voice through the door.

Richie opened the door a little and slipped into the room like a cat.

He went to the massage table and began working carefully with Livy's upper back. He spent a good fifteen minutes on her shoulders and soon she was breathing slowly and regularly. Next Richie skipped to the low back. He did some trigger points on the quadratus lumborum.

Livy said "How did you do that to my low back? That's great!"

"Think so?" said Richie "Brace yourself."

Richie slid his hands down to her sacrum, This time he went right for S3, the root of the dorsal nerve of the clitoris.

"You did that last time" said Livy.

"I did" admitted Richie.

"You did that to excite me, didn't you?" asked Livy.

"Just a little" he said.

"Not just a little" said Livy.

Now Richie moved down to the buttocks. He kneaded the gluteus maximus on both sides of the butt crack, each side with one hand. Gradually, he worked his way down to the underside of the buttock. Richie moved his hands in counter-rotating circles. As he did Livy's rosebud appeared and disappeared.

"Is that comfortable for you?" asked Richie.

"Sure. Why do you ask?"

"I though you might be uncomfortable about exposing your anus."

"Richie" said Livy "You have seen it all. At one point you had a finger as far into my ass as it would go. I'll admit, at first that was embarrassing, but it felt so good I have decided it is more than worth the embarrassment."

Richie took that as an invitation. He got some more massage cream from the pump at his waist and slowly began applying it to her taint with one finger.

"Mmm" said Livy, by way of encouragement.

Richie put a little more massage crèam on his index finger and slowly introduced into Livy's anus.

"It's hard to believe that can feel so good" murmured Livy.

"I'll give you a tip, Livy, for future use. Guys love a finger in the butt, too if you can talk them past thinking something up your butt is gay."

"Why do guys worry so much about being gay?" asked Livy.

Richie judged that the conversation was on the verge of interfering with the massage, so he simply didn't answer the question. By now he had inserted his index finger fully into Livy's ass and the other fingers of his right hand were resting on the fur around her slit. Richie touched the front wall of the Livy's rectum and said "When you are really hot this spot gets swollen as well." but the spot he touched was not engorged at all.

"It still feels pretty nice." said Livy. "Thanks for teaching me about my ass."

Livy now seemed to be gently grinding her mons into the massage table so Richie said

"I believe it's time to turn over."

"I know how to do that" said Livy.

She threw the sheet on the floor and turned over

Richie went to the head of the massage table. He looked down the table at the very attractive body lying there. Livy was tall - about 5'6" - and she was on the slim side, although she did have curves in all the appropriate places. She appeared to be rather athletic with a nearly flat abdomen. Her breasts were average size - B cup, Richie guessed - with large, dark aureoles. He hair was long and a dark chestnut. It appeared to be Livy's natural color but it also appeared to have been touched up to cover some early graying. Her bush was thick and dark brown. Richie guessed that she waxed her thighs. The pubic hair stopped very suddenly at the top of the thigh and the thigh itself seemed to be completely hairless. Richie began doing long strokes starting at the shoulders He passed the outside edges of his hands slowly over her breasts, He noticed that when his hands reached the abdomen just under the breasts the previously dormant nipples were standing quite high. Richie continued down until his hands flared out and his finger tips brushed gently through the top hairs of her luxuriant bush and then he came back up her sides to her shoulders. He performed the same maneuver several more times, moving a little more deeply into her bush each time until his fingers began to gently separate her outer lips on each pass. Her erect nipples persisted some while after the long strokes.

Richie moved around to the side of the table and, supporting Livy's slim body under the knees and her back he lifted her from the table, carried her to an overstuffed armchair in the far corner of the room and arranged her in the chair with one leg over each arm and the top of her butt against the forward edge of the chair. Richie put a small pillow behind her head.

Richie knelt down in front of the armchair, put some massage cream on his hands and, starting at the knees, slowly moved his hands to the top of her thighs and flared out and down the outside of her thighs back to the knees. During the flare out move he ran his fingertips through the edges of her bush and dragged them a bit, until her lips parted slightly. He performed the same move several times. By the last time her outer lips were no longer closing over her inner lips and her vulva was quite open.

There are two ways a vulva can appear quite open. Either the vulva has lost muscle tone from years of abuse, or sexual excitement has brought a lot of blood to the vulva and it is swollen open. Richie could tell the two states apart. Livy was swollen open and ready for his tongue.

Richie started with his tongue at the rear point of the vulva. He slowly approached that area, inhaling Livy's scent. Just he had slowly introduced his hands to her body by gradually penetrating her aura, he brought his tongue as close as possible to her pussy without actually touching it. He waited there a few seconds and Livy, sensing Richie's tongue near her or perhaps feeling his breath on her skin, pushed slightly forward and touched it with her pussy. It felt like a little electric shock. Richie had been extending his tongue, flattening it. When contact was finally made the warmth and wetness of his tongue caressed the rearmost tips of both of her outer lips. He flicked the tip slightly, so that it slid a short way in between her lips and, with the tip of his tongue extended in that fashion he began to move his head in a rearward arc so that the tip slowly plowed a shallow furrow toward the front of her pussy. When the tip was touching the inner lips Richie gently separated the lips a bit with his hands and his tongue dropped deeper into her slit. Finally, he reached the head of her clitoris and slid his tongue around to the right side of the shaft. He continued gently for as long as he could feel the swollen shaft, then turned and made the return trip down to where he had started.

"Oh, Richie!" said Livy. "Please, please do that again."

And he did. Only this time his tongue plowed deeper between her drenched lips. It followed the surface of her inner pussy lining until he could feel the back edge of her vagina. As it continued north his tongue dropped a short way into the entrance to her vagina, tasting her rich juices and finally reaching the front edge of her hole. His tongue reached in slightly. He could feel just the outermost part of the swelling of her G-spot. He continued up the vestibule, slowing when he could feel the pee hole. He kept his tongue flat now, stimulating the area between the pee hole and the underside of the clitoris, the part that corresponded to a man's frenulum and when he touched that part with his flattened tongue Livy moaned loudly. Richie continued over the head of the clitoris and followed its roundness up and over the glans and onto the top of the shaft and out the top of the slit.

"More, Richie, faster. Don't tease me like that. I'm dying."

Richie went back to where he started. This time when his tongue reached the entrance to the vagina he pulled her lips apart firmly and his tongue entered her. Livy shuddered. Richie moved his tongue in and out, through the short range he could reach. It did not seem like a great distance, but he stayed there, moving his tongue in and out, reaching down and back as it went in and dragging over the entire G-spot as it came up and out onto the floor of the vestibule. Then he reinserted his tongue into the vagina, rolling it around the edge of the sphincter. As his tongue circled the vagina, he managed to impart an in and out motion to it. Then he slid up to her pee hole, to which he applied slightly more pressure. From there he hit the underside of the glans and slowly went up and out. Livy was panting.

Richie put his left index and middle fingers together, palm up. Livy's pussy was drenched by now and Richie slid both fingers in easily. His finger pads traced over the G-spot area. He stopped inserting them when they reached the inner edge of the swelling of the G-spot. Pressing the finger pads up, Richie put his tongue directly on the head of Livy's clitoris.

"Please, Richie, please lick right there.'

Richie complied. He began by flicking his tongue from side to side lightly directly across the glans.

"Like that, Richie. Like that." and Livy moaned some more.

Now Richie got the first indication of an approaching orgasm. The sphincter of Livy's pussy tightened down on his two inserted fingers. It did that once. Richie kept licking, a little harder now. In a few seconds Livy's pussy grabbed at his fingers again. Soon the spasms were occurring more closely spaced than before.

Richie smoothly changed the motion of his tongue. He was now licking the shaft, not touching the glans at all but Livy's contractions continued to come closer and closer together.

"Uh..uh..uh..." Each sound came at exactly the same time as a vaginal contraction. Each contraction squirted more natural lubrication onto his two fingers, the two fingers that were now moving in a circular pattern against the G-spot.

The contractions came faster and faster until Livy moaned loudly and the contractions of her pussy were running completely on autopilot. Her entire body spasmed and jerked in the overstuffed armchair, her feet were clenched like hands with her toes rolled toward the sole of the foot. Richie kept licking and Livy made a sound like someone who had come over the top of a roller coaster and was now heading down the track at breakneck speed.

Richie froze where he was and waited for Livy to come down. When she had he slowly removed his tongue from her clitoris and his fingers from her vagina.

Richie moved to the side of the chair and lifted Livy from the chair, supporting her back and her knees, stood up and carried her to the massage table. He lay her flat on the table and picked up the sheet from the floor. He covered her body gently. She grabbed his hand.

twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers
12