Livya's Story Begins...

Story Info
Livya's life of blackmail and coercion begins.
3k words
4.21
28k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Livya
Livya
11 Followers

It had been an extremely long day. I sat back against my chair as I gazed at my laptop screen, the glow from the monitor soaking over me as I realised just how dark it had gotten. I was now sat in a semi lit gloom, the only noise came from the gentle whirring off the computer fans as they worked overtime to stop the hard drive overheating. The words on the screen in front of me started to dance and blur on the page and I realised just how much I had been straining my eyes. I took a long breath as I clicked on the "X" and saw the latest legal briefing disappear, I had spent the last 2 hours trying to decipher it and was ready to finally call it a night.

I had been a Solicitor for around 6 months now. After university I had spent 2 years at a local law firm as a trainee. Shadowing a fully fledged legal advisor and learning on the job. It seems I spent most of that time making coffee and doing the general foot work that was beneath everyone else. It had all been worth it though, that day I was finally confirmed as a full time Solicitor and able to take on cases of my own. At that moment I thought life would get easier, less work and less bullshit because now I could delegate to those beneath me. Turns out there was no one else beneath me though. I was still the dumping ground of the firm but now as a full time Solicitor I also had to maintain my own cases as well as assisting with everyone else's.

Today, I had spent down at the Custody Unit of the local Police Station. Trying desperately to find any legal defence for a man they had arrested on suspicion of burglary. He was guilty as sin and we all knew it but he maintained he had never been in the address. After what felt like hours sat across a desk from a rather angry looking Police Officer we had finally finished the questioning and I had said goodbye to my Client before returning home. That's when I had found the email waiting for me from one of the senior defence solicitors in the firm, he wanted me to check over a legal briefing he had to give the next day and as the reliable "new girl" how could I say no. 2 hours later and here I was, blurry eyed and exhausted.

I quickly typed a reply to my colleague and hit send. With a sigh I climbed up from my seat and considered what to do with the rest of my evening. I lived alone in a small flat and didn't even have any pets to consider. My parents all lived up in Liverpool and the rest of my friends would be getting ready for work the next day. With no one to worry about I knew the rest of the evening was mine to do with what I pleased. I poured a large glass of wine and went back to my laptop before loading up the internet. With a few clicks I had brought up one of my chat sites and took a large sip of wine as I logged into my profile. I knew it was seedy and weird as I watched my profile flicker to life and the familiar fonts and borders all started to take shape. I had discovered it a few years ago, during my time of very little free time. Chatting online seemed to make the evenings less lonely but it wasn't long until I realised where the majority of people hung out online.

I had signed up to a sex chat site shortly after chatting to a few guys. I had kept my profile relatively anonymous and put the usual flirty greetings in my biography and the messages had started flooding in. Not long after signing up I had 7 or 8 regular "friends" I would speak with and the usual tirade of horny guys filling my inbox. I smiled as I thought about it. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, the constant attention of various guys, all telling me with varying levels of competence exactly what they wanted to do with me. Some of them were quite creative and that's where I had started to learn some of the darker fetishes that had appealed to me. BDSM, deepthroat and incest to name a few that I had dabbled with over my online roleplay. It seems that there was no end to the depravity available to discuss as I watched the endless emails pinging into my inbox.

I clicked on my messages and saw several waiting for me. I scanned through them and could feel a smile spreading across my face as I started to think of some suitable responses. Suddenly another message flagged up at the bottom of my screen. This was instant, a guy who was online now wanting to chat right away. I licked my lips as I read his username... Dom69. I opened it up and frowned as I read the first line.

"Be a good slut and open the link." There was nothing else written, just a pasted link highlighted below. I clicked once on it and immediately a new window sprang to life. My eyes widened as I watched a young girl, around my age, smile up at the camera as she sank her mouth around one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. With little effort she swallowed the entire length before slowly pulling back and blowing a kiss up at the camera, followed by a wink.

I sat dumbfounded as the video started again and I watched this girl impale her throat back down the shaft. Suddenly another link popped up at the bottom of the page. Dom69 again, this time with an equally abrupt message.

"Now click this link Slut". Again I clicked on it and another video appeared, this time a different girl bent over a desk. Her face contorted into a silent scream as a thick cock was pushed slowly inside her from behind. It lasted a split second before replaying again, the girl trapped in a constant loop as she took the entire shaft over and over again. Something inside me stirred as I watched and I shifted on my seat. Maybe it was the shock of seeing it so suddenly, or maybe the directness of Dom69 but something intrigued me about him. I clicked off the video and opened the messenger again but just as I was about to reply another link popped through.

"I like it when a slut can follow directions. Now open this one."

I took another large sip of wine and opened the third link. This time a window opened but only showed a black screen. I waited for something to happen and realised I was holding my breath. I let it out slowly as I stared at the black screen and reached for my wine. Again another message appeared from him.

"Did you enjoy those sluts putting on a little show for you?" I paused as I remembered the girls and felt my heart flutter slightly. Seeing both of them like that had certainly aroused something. I typed out my reply.

"They certainly know what they're doing." There was a pause before Dom69 wrote back. "I'm rubbing my dick thinking about doing that to you. I think I need some help." I smiled and bit my lip as I wrote out a suitable reply, talking about sucking his shaft until he finally blew his entire load down my throat. I clicked send and sat back with my wine, waiting for his reply, it didn't take long.

"Well aren't you a good little Slut. Prove it. Click yes." Another message appeared on my screen. This time with the windows logo across the top.

"Allow upload to run?" I frowned as I read it out loud. I guessed it must mean that I was going to allow it to play the video that I was waiting for. Maybe that was why the video wasn't playing and was just a black screen.

I clicked the "yes" button and watched as the black screen flickered, it appeared to be buffering. All of a sudden the screen came alive and was filled with an image. A young brunette sat in front of the camera, her hair tied back in a messy ponytail. She was wearing a creased white shirt which was unbuttoned down to her cleavage and appeared to have on a suit skirt. I gasped as I recognised the girl on the screen... It was me. I sat still for a moment as I tried to comprehend what was going on before finally reaching forward for my wine. The girl on the screen did the same.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as I realised it was a live feed. My laptop camera was filming me right now. I looked down as another message appeared.

"That's it slut. Now put on a show for me. I'll start by seeing your tits."

I sat there dumbfounded for a second. Thinking through my options as I gazed at myself on the monitor. Suddenly there was another message. "Undo your shirt now slut." Something inside me shifted. This wasn't a request or a flirty message, it was an order, something to be obeyed. I remembered the two girls from the videos and wondered if they had been given similar instructions. I imagined Dom69 sat on his computer, watching me right now, maybe stroking his cock whilst he watched. I could feel an element of fear and reluctance rising inside me as another message popped up. "Now slut."

I reached up and felt one of my buttons before slowly unclasping it. I waited and watched the screen but there was nothing else, just my image staring back at me on the screen. I felt myself start to smile as I imagined Dom69's face as he realised what I was doing. A mixture of shock and lust as he watched me start to obey him like a real cam whore. I started to undo more buttons as I thought about that word "slut". Its meaning was awful, a woman with no morals, an awful girl only looking for sex but somehow it seemed different now. Like maybe being a slut was something good, someone capable of pleasing someone else. Something to aspire to perhaps. Certainly the way Dom69 said it, it appeared more of an earned title than anything else.

I undid my final button and slowly pulled my shirt open, cupping it behind my breasts. I looked onto the screen and could see myself grinning back, my cleavage central on the screen. Then another message.

"Good girl but not far enough. I said I wanted tits not bra. The shirt comes off along with the bra. Do that now slut." My smile grew as I considered obeying. Dom69 certainly knows what he wants. I looked into the camera and nodded, something in my chest was fluttering as I realised how much of a show I was about to put on. I leaned forward and pulled my shirt off before placing it on the floor next to me. I could see myself on the screen now, reaching behind me and fiddling before my bra suddenly fell loose. I slowly pulled out my arms and dropped it on top of my shirt before facing the camera again. I was excited. I could see myself on the monitor, both breasts now fully exposed, my face creased into a nervous smile as I waited.

Dom69 didn't take long.

"Very good slut. What an impressive set of cum catchers you have. Now the skirt and panties, off." I laughed this time. My mind slowly understanding why my breasts could be termed "cum catchers". I stood up and could see my head disappear above the camera shot, my legs and skirt now in view. I pulled down the zip at the back and allowed the material to fall down my ankles before doing the same with my underwear. Suddenly I felt exposed and looked back down at the screen to see a full closeup of my shaved vagina filling the space. Dom69's message was almost immediate now, "Kneel on the chair slut, with your arse facing the camera. Pull those cheeks apart and look back over your shoulder." The excitement was coursing through me now. I knew what Dom69 wanted to see. He wanted to imagine me bent over for him before he pushed himself inside me, just like the girl off the second video. My head started to spin as I knelt across my chair and pulled my cheeks apart, exposing both holes. With a nervous groan I looked back at the camera and could see myself in full motion. Bent over completely in front of this stranger, willing him to ejaculate over the mere thought of having sex with me.

There was a pause as I waited. I held my position for a few more seconds before turning back around and pulling my chair back up to the laptop. I could see my breasts still on show and my face had a slight redness around the cheeks as I realised I was blushing. Still nothing.

I waited another minute until reaching forward and typing back a message.

"You still there?" More waiting.

Suddenly Dom69 sprang back to life.

"Yes I'm here slut. I now have everything I need." I smiled as I replied.

"Oh I didn't expect you to cum that quickly." I smiled cheekily as I waited, a small part of me proud at the effect I had.

"Oh I haven't cum yet slut. I plan to have you do that for me in person. Come to the Cross Keys Carpark now and I'll show you," Dom69 wrote back instantly, no waiting around now. I stopped as I read the message a second time. Dom69 now wanted to meet up. But the mention of Cross Keys Carpark, that was only a couple of miles away from my flat. I typed out a cautious response.

"Why that car park?" Dom69 wasted no time.

"Because slut, you only live 5 minutes drive away and its the perfect place for us to meet." I felt a sinking feeling as I considered whether Dom69 was bluffing. Surely he couldn't know where I live. Suddenly I felt a surge of panic as I realised what he was still looking at and I clicked the cancel button on my camera. The screen faded and died and left me looking at my computer background. Was he bluffing? Maybe my camera had a location setting he had seen. Either way I knew I had to be careful. Dom69 could end up being a stalker or a psycho killer or anything. I mentally scolded myself as I reached down and pulled my underwear back up. Suddenly I felt dirty and ashamed. I tried to push it to the back of my mind as I leaned down and picked up my shirt.

When I looked back up I could see another message on my screen. Dom69's name flashed over and over again waiting for me to read it. I clicked once and suddenly felt utter terror as his message sprang to life. It was a list, a very long list of email addresses. All copied and pasted from somewhere. As I read through them I recognised my friends and family among them, littered with various people I had contacted throughout my life. My employer, plumbers, my old tutor, clients, the list was endless. I watched as my entire email contact list spread out before me. Dom69 then followed.

"You really shouldn't give people access to your computer slut. Or should I call you Livya? Especially don't give strangers access once they've downloaded a cam app for you to open. Are you ready to listen?" I could barely catch my breath as I read through the message. Every now and again looking back and seeing all my friends and family's emails scrolling away before me. I typed back.

"What do you want?" Dom69 replied in his usual tone and I could almost hear his voice in my head.

"You will meet me at Cross Keys Carpark in 1 hour. You will wear your shortest skirt, your lowest cut top and a pair of heels. You will dress like a slut. You will meet me there Livya, in exactly 1 hour or I will send this video to your entire contact list." The moment I was finished reading a small screen appeared at the top of the screen. It started to play itself automatically and as I watched I could feel my eyes start to tear up and I started to hyperventilate.

I could see the video was me, slowly undressing myself and smiling at the camera. I then stood up and turned around and I watched as I climbed onto my chair and reached back towards my arse. I cancelled the video as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I knew what the video showed next. I watched as Dom69 typed something and struggled to stop myself from sobbing. His message appeared.

"Don't make me send that video Livya. It doesn't have to happen. I'll see you at the carpark in 1 hour. Top level by the far corner. Remember, dress slutty and match your makeup appropriately. If you don't quite meet my expectations, the video gets sent anyway. See you there."

I sat back in my chair and sniffed quietly before wiping away the tears. A feeling of hopelessness had swept over me and I felt like my entire world was about to crumble around me. What if work found out, I couldn't be a defence solicitor with everyone seeing that. What about my family, they would be crushed. I sat there for I don't know how long in complete silence before looking at the clock. It was getting late and the time for the meeting was approaching with every tick of the second hand.

Should I go?

What would happen if I did?

Would Dom69 even show up or was it just a sick game?

I placed my face into my hands and felt the tears start up again. What was I going to do? I didn't have long to decide...

Livya
Livya
11 Followers