Liz and Many Ch. 01

Story Info
You never know.
2.6k words
4.15
16k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
212 Followers

My best friend Carolyn and her boyfriend were regular swingers. They would go to these wild parties and do everything imaginable with the other people there. They had only one rule and that was couples only, except for women. Women could go solo, if they were invited. Carolyn told me many stories of her having sex with two and three guys while Sam was off in another room with other men and women. Many of the couples were girls married to white men, who would have intercourse with one, or multiple black men while their husbands watched. The men just got off watching their wives getting totally debased by the black guys, and then afterwards, they'd all get cleaned up, say goodbye, and go home to their everyday lives; crazy stuff.

I couldn't count how many times Carolyn had asked me to join her at one of the so called parties, but she never really pushed the issue. On one afternoon, it came up again, because there was another party they were going to. She asked me again and as usual, I was immediately reluctant to say yes, me being sort of a private person and all. I listened to her stories about it for hours on my balcony while the two of us downed many glasses of pinot noir.

Finally, after softening me up with alcohol, Carolyn convinced me that the party was only for a few hours, and that I would definitely enjoy myself. She assured me that if I wasn't into it at all, I wasn't obligated to join in, and that I could drive separately so that I could leave early if I wanted to. I finally agreed to go with her and Sam. Sam was a great guy who Carolyn met on a blind date a few years earlier. She had come from a rough divorce and needed some companionship, so her sister set her up on a dinner date with her boyfriend's cousin. Sam was a 6'4", 230 pound black man. I still laugh to myself thinking about what Carolyn must have thought when he showed up to meet her that night. To my knowledge and through conversations we've had, she had never been with a black man, or any other man besides her ex since they were married right after high school.

Sam was a real charmer though, and Carolyn fell for his sweet talk right away. Granted, she was in a vulnerable state at the time and all alone, but even so, it didn't take Sam very long at all to get into her pants. After seeing him on a few more dates, Carolyn was hollering profanities out loud while digging her cute French manicured nails into his back as Sam slammed that huge cock into her. She told me she had never experienced pleasure like when she had sex with Sam. She also told me she blacked out every time she had an orgasm, which was every time they fucked. Carolyn mentioned that she felt dopey after she came, so she must have fried a gazillion brain cells with each orgasm. I wasn't seeing anyone at the time, so I was in desperate need of someone to fry some of my brain cells, so perhaps subconsciously that's why I agreed to go with her.

The day came for Carolyn's party. After thinking about it for days, I started to change my mind. I figured I wasn't an "orgy" type of girl, and it had been a few months since I had been with anyone, let alone a black guy, so why rush it. I called Carolyn and told her I changed my mind.

"Hey, it's me. You know, I don't think I'm gonna go tonight."

"Oh come on Liz! Have you been torturing yourself about it all week?" Carolyn said.

"I just don't know. I won't know anyone there, and those guys probably won't like me anyhow."

"I'm sure you won't know anyone, and that's the whole point Liz. I mean it's not like some guys are going to drag you off into a room somewhere. It's all up to you!"

"I feel like I'll be the third wheel, ya know? And I'm kind of shy about my body anyway."

"Liz, are you fucking kidding me! You have a body to die for. I already told you that women go single to these things, so you won't be the only one."

"Thanks Carolyn, but I'm just not sure ya know?"

"Listen, you take your own car, and follow Sam and I. If you get weirded out, or anything at all, just leave. We can even go too if that'll make you feel better."

"It won't bother anyone if I took off? Not even you guys?"

"Of course it won't."

"Are you sure?"

"I promise."

"Okay okay, I'll go."

Carolyn told me how to dress and how she prepared for the parties. She told me to soak in a hot bath with a glass of wine, and just relax. Carolyn mentioned that a lot of the girls there would clean themselves out with enemas so that they could do anal with the guys. She reserved that for Sam only, so she never did, and I certainly wasn't ready for that or even into that sort of thing, but I did shave my pussy and everything else as smooth as a baby's butt. I didn't even plan on letting any guys there lay a finger on me, but just the same, I was prepared like any other night out. Carolyn suggested that I wear a dress, or at least a skirt. She said as always, panties were optional. The idea was to look hot as hell, so guys--or girls would approach you. I did aerobics three times a week so I looked great in tight clothes. I treated myself to a boob job some years earlier so that department was spot on. I was as ready as I could be, physically speaking.

It was about time to leave. I just hung up with Carolyn, and they were on their way to my place. I rubbed on some Chanel, and took one last look at myself in the mirror; I thought I looked pretty good. I had my hair up, and I had picked out a white mini dress, blue pumps, and my Tiffany necklace. I expected that men were going to fall all over me, but I really didn't know exactly what types of women those guys went for. I'd just have to wait and see.

Sam pulled up to the curb outside and Carolyn came up to my house.

"Well, what do you think? I asked her as I opened the door.

"Well I think you'll be on your back in no time at all!" She said chuckling.

"Stop it. I'm just curious, that's all. Don't expect much from me tonight."

"Uh huh.....If you say so! Liz, you're gonna have a ball." Carolyn replied as she turned and started back down my walkway.

"Just follow us sweetie. Once we get there, we'll all walk in together. I'll even hold your hand!"

I followed their car for about a twenty minute ride. We arrived at this nice development where a guard at the front gate waved us in. When we came to the address, there were dozens of fancy cars parked along the street and in the long driveway. I parked behind their car on the street and then got out. Sam and Carolyn walked back to meet me.

"Give me a hug baby! So good to see you" Sam said kissing me on my lips and then hugging me, wrapping his big muscular arms around my waist.

"Damn woman, you look awesome tonight. Carolyn finally talked you into it huh? He said.

"I love you Sam. She sure did. She convinced me that I'd be fine with you guys. You're looking pretty fine yourself there big guy!"

"You're gonna have a great time don't you worry. She was pretty nervous her first time too, but now...." He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up! I'm not that easy Sam." Carolyn said slapping his butt.

"Don't listen to him. You'll be fine with me."

Carolyn was wearing a really pretty black and white halter dress. It being very form fitting, I could see she was wearing a tiny g-string from Victoria's. I had the same one with the little ring in the back, just not that night. I had on a lace thong that was barely visible through my dress. I really wasn't attempting to be that noticeable like Carolyn was.

Carolyn and I walked up the sidewalk together holding hands with Sam following behind us. He was making comments all the way to the door about how hot these two chicks were in front of him. I knew that Sam looked at me. All guys looked at me, but he never saw me in anything less than a bikini. I did realize that it was a possibility that could change drastically that night, and he would see much more, but I figured it was only a small chance.

We were greeted at the door by the host, a very handsome, tall gentleman. He introduced himself to me as Robert. He shook my hand, kissed Carolyn on her cheek, and then shook hands with Sam while gesturing to come in. It was a huge home with a big tiled foyer. There was a big mirror straight ahead of us, and I noticed our reflection. Carolyn resumed holding my hand as she proceeded to place her small purse on the table under the mirror. I dropped mine next to hers, while she led me into the house following Sam. I thought that once we arrived at wherever he was taking us, I was going to see naked people everywhere, fucking on the furniture, having sex in the halls, blowjobs etc... None of that took place. There were many people sitting and standing and having conversations. Most people had drinks in their hands, but not everyone. There was this beautiful woman sitting on a sofa with her arm around possibly her husband's arm on one side, and her other arm around a very attractive black guy's arm on her other side. There seemed to be an equal number of black men and white men, but there were fewer women, at least at that moment and in that room.

Sam left us for the time being, and Carolyn and I were approached by couple after couple that she had known. I didn't remember any of their names, but all of them appeared to be normal people, aside from them attending one of these crazy events. All of the women were gorgeous, and the men were very handsome. I looked like I fit right in, except for the fact that I didn't know what to do. I just stayed by Carolyn's side until finally a black gentleman whom Carolyn knew, introduced himself, and asked if we would like a drink. We both said yes, so he went off to get them and returned quickly.

"One for you, and one for you." He said handing us the glasses with a boyish grin.

"Is this your first time?" Steven asked making direct eye contact with me.

"Yes. Am I that obvious?" I answered.

"No, not at all. It's just that I come regularly and I don't remember seeing you before."

Carolyn stood there smiling, and then decided to leave us.

"I think I'll go find Sam now. I wonder what kind of trouble he's getting into." Carolyn said thanking Steven for the drink, and then walking off.

"Are you here with your husband?" Steven asked.

"No, I'm here with Carolyn and Sam. I'm not married."

"Wonderful! Has anyone showed you around yet? I'd be happy to show you around if you like."

"Actually, you're the first person to offer. Okay."

I got along side of Steven and hooked my arm around his as he led us down a long hallway towards one side of the big home. Back in the large meeting area where we were, there was a soft background music playing like you heard in a fancy hotel bar. The further we got from that room, I couldn't hear it playing any longer, but instead, I began to hear voices and a woman moaning loudly coming from behind one of the several closed doors ahead.

Steven's tour was about to end in one of those rooms, I suspected, so I was a little frightened and definitely nervous. Steven, being a good host, held my hand and told me not to be nervous. He asked if he could show me to one of the rooms where people could be heard having sex. He assured me that nothing crazy was happening, and that I'd just have to get over the initial shock of watching people having sex, something he just knew that I hadn't seen in person before. I answered him with a slow nod instead of words. I held onto his hand tightly as if I had known him for a long time, as he opened one of the doors and led me inside.

We stood against a wall in this large room with a king sized bed in the middle. There were four people on the bed; two men and two women. Two men and a woman stood against the wall next to us watching. One couple on the bed were fucking missionary, and the other two were in a 69, with the woman on top. The one guy held the girls legs in the air while he thrust into her again and again. It was a bit strange watching it three feet in front of us, but I got used to it quickly. It was just like watching a porn video, only it was right in front of us.

The four of them in bed paid no attention to Steven and I and the others watching them. It was as if we never came in. The woman on top of this guy was practically taking his cock all into her mouth. It couldn't have been more than fifteen minutes that passed when the girl on top had an orgasm and began moaning and shouting. She stopped sucking the guy so she could catch her breath from all of her vocalizing. Her guy kept right on eating her out through it. When she was finished, she resumed her sucking until she finally made him cum. It was pretty neat watching her, because she was much better at it than I was. We could see his balls pumping his load into her mouth. The girl kept his cock inside her mouth as he drained his big balls right down her throat. It was very erotic to watch it up close. My pussy was wet as I slowly became comfortable watching the live sex. Steven was still holding hands with me and I was actually really comfortable with him being by my side by then, and I was prepared for him to come on to me, or make any kind of move at some point. I wondered if Steven could tell how I felt and if he felt the same way about me. I don't think it was only the alcohol, but I'm sure it played some role that if he wanted me, I was going to let him have me. I was curious if there was an empty room somewhere that if Steven would lead me, I would follow.

Continued.

chasingDan
chasingDan
212 Followers