Liz and Sue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came back to the bed, Liz put her hand on Sue's vagina and smiled. "Yup, a lot more cum." She held out her arms and Sue lifted her up on the bed and helped her into a sitting position.

"Do you want me to put them on now, or later?"

"Are you up to it?"

"Will it turn you on?"

"More than likely."

"Well, then let's get them on and find out."

"Just so you know, they are called HKAFO and they stand for hip, knee, ankle foot orthosis. They are coupled or attached to a hip bad that supports by back. The steel frames are what keeps me up, not my legs."

Sue nodded and handed Liz one of the leg braces. Ten minutes later, Liz released the hip locks so she could sit up. Then, Liz pushed herself into a sitting position and her legs encased in the braces stuck straight out from the bed. Liz inched forward so that her butt was close to the edge and put one crutch handle in each hand and levered her body upright. She checked the hip locks and then the knee locks to make sure they were locked. Liz's body was now in a steel cage and rigid from where the hip band went around her body just above her belly button to her ankles.

Both women were still naked and the only clothes Liz wore were the sneakers. She turned to Sue who was sitting on the bed. "Let the show begin."

With practiced ease, Liz lifted the crutches and pushed down as she put them about eighteen inches in front of her. This lifted her feet off the floor so she could thrust her hips forward. When she did, her feet landed about a foot in front of the crutch tips. She repeated the steps until she got to the end of the bedroomroom and then, used the crutches to lever her feet off the floor so she could twist them. It took several movements to turn the full 180 degrees.

Then, Liz crutched toward Sue who was smiling. When she got to the bed, Sue stood up and wrapped her arms around Liz. "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. It is a good thing you didn't wear your braces to dinner tonight because I would have raped you in the restaurant! OH... MY... GOD... Watching you walk like this is soooooo sexy."

"It is a lot of work. I've gotten to the point when I can walk around a mall for a couple of hours, but trust me, it can be exhausting. When I do, I have to have someone with me who can, if I fall down, pick me up. If I go down, I can't get up without help."

"Liz, let's go into the kitchen so I can watch you walk. I'm thirsty and then we can come back and fuck our brains out again. Now that I've seen you in both a wheelchair and in braces, I like you in braces better. It is sooooo sexy."

"Well my new lover, I can do both. I can wear the braces and I have a clip that lets me attach my crutches to the chair or you can carry them. This way I can walk a bit or I can wheel around knowing that whatever I do, you are either cumming or about to cum."

"Deal."

12