Liz at the Edgewater Hotel

Story Info
Hot Filipina has first group sex.
1.5k words
3.83
52k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz at the Edgewater Hotel this is a true account of my girlfriend Liz’s first group experience. Liz was 26 years old at the time. I was her first man we had discussed recruiting another man to have sex with her while I watched. She wasn’t keen on the idea. Liz is a Filipina 5ft 110lbs, black hair, brown eyes with

34b breasts that have perfect dark brown nipples. Her skin is a deep brown with a beautiful pussy. She usually keeps the bottom part shaved her lips are very dark with purple hues. Liz is the perfect nympho she can cum multiple times, swallows and demand more.

I had watched a special on HBO real sex about the Edgewater were couples and single could go to engage In adult fun. I bought Liz a black crotch less fishnet body suit. I spent four weeks telling her my desire to watch her with other men as I would fuck her with various toys during these sessions she would cum so hard and beg for more. It was a Wednesday night I told her of my plan to visit the Edgewater on Friday night. Liz said that she wasn’t ready for another partner that she was happy just fantasizing. We were both off from work on Friday as it was the day after Thanksgiving.

I caught her in the bathroom she was shaving her pussy I asked her too shave the top this time too. Liz asked why? I replied let’s just check out The Edgewater. It will be just us two no one else come on it will be fun. Liz said as long as it’s just us ok.

I packed a small bag with KY jelly, condoms, toys and her fishnet stocking outfit. She threw on some jeans and a white top. The sun was going down as we drove up to the Hotel. We checked in the clerk explained to us that Friday night was single male night. He asked if we knew what that meant and if she was ok with that? Liz replied yes. We had gotten a ground floor room the room had a queen sized bed with a mirror on the wall. The room looked pretty run down with a small television that had free porn on a couple of channels. I suggested we go for a walk in the hotels center courtyard. Our room had a sliding glass door that led out to it. The rule was if the curtains were open you could look in and watch and if the door was open you could come in and join in. We looked in on the room to the left of us was two black men with with a large blonde engaged in sex on the bed one was eating her out while she sucked on the other one.

Liz said oh my god IM not ready for this. We walked around for a while and say various couples in their rooms having group activity. When we got back to our room Liz stripped down and I had her put on the fish net outfit. I went down on her she was dripping wet after her a few minutes I asked her if I could open the curtains. Liz said no. I convinced her that it would be ok. After a few minutes a crowd of men had formed at the door watching me as I ate Liz out. Liz came multiple times she kept on comment that people were watching us. I looked over and now there was a young Hispanic male at the door watching.

I said to Liz I will be right back and walked over I opened the door and asked him if he wanted to party with her? He replied yes I looked back at Liz she had closed her eyes. He asked if the curtains could be closed I replied yes and closed the curtains. I walked over to Liz she said no. I unzipped my pants and

pulled my cock out. I told her to suck me and enjoy this. Liz took me in her mouth our new friend stripped and climbed between her legs he started to lick her outer lips. Liz moaned and came he noticed and said

Very nice I passed him a condom he replied not yet I want to eat her some more. He proceeded to eat her through four orgasms she laid there playing and pulling on her nipples. Final he said it was time he was about seven inches as he slipped the condom down his uncut cock. Liz was in that classic missionary position I choose to sit in the chair and watched as he slipped the head of his cock into her slit. She grabbed

His arms as he slid further in her. He pumped her slowly at first you could see her dark purple pussy lips wrap around his cock as he slid in and out of her. She came several times and he rolled her over and did her doggy style she was moaning and cumming very fast now. She wanted to be on top she grabbed his cock and put it in her pussy. Liz grinded on him then dropped down slipping her tongue in his mouth she said cum with me. When he replied? Now Liz moaned he came they collapsed together. As he slid out her pussy was gaping and still twitching. He wrote his phone number down and left. I asked Liz if that was good she replied incredible I want you to fuck me.

I said its early lets take a walk as I went to open the curtains their was a knock on the glass door. It was two large black men. I asked what’s up they said that they had heard about my hot Filipina girlfriend and wanted to play with her. Liz said no had enough. The guy said can we just show her our cocks? I asked Liz she said ok. Liz was on her back with her legs crossed her breasts were exposed. They introduced themselves as Darren and Mike, Darren was 6ft 200lbs and Mike was 6ft 5nchs a little heavier. Mike and Darren went over and dropped their pants exposing their cocks inches away from Liz’s face. Mike was a good Nine inches and Darren was at least 10 inches but very thick. They asked her if she has ever been with a black man before Liz replied no. Darren said I bet your pussy is sweet and your mouth is to. Mike leaned down and started to rub on her nipples, Liz moaned Mike then kissed her on the mouth. Darren asked me if this was cool I watched Liz kissing him back and said yes. Darren pulled Liz’s legs apart and went down on her as Mike was exchanging tongues with Liz.

She pushed Mike back and said let me suck you. Liz could hardly her mouth around the top of his cock.

She started to cum from Darren licking, Liz looked up and said is it ok if he fucks me honey? I said if you can handle him? I stated that he had to put on a condom he pulled out a magnum and rolled it on as Mike fucked her mouth and pulled on her nipples. I handed Darren the Lube as he greased her pussy he started to slip his cock in her. Liz pulled Mike out of her mouth and said slow its really too big after a few minutes Mike had about six inches in her and started pumping her. As she continued to suck on Darren Liz came several times her whole body would twitch as she came. Her pussy was stretched out and was dripping as he pumped. She wrapped her legs around him he asked me if she does DP I replied no. They switched places as Mike fucked her doggy style I could see Darren was about to cum and Liz wanted him not to cum in her mouth. Too late as Mike shot his load in her mouth Liz started to choke and spit it out onto a towel.

Darren then told Liz he wanted her to ride him she climbed on top and grinded on his cock. I noticed that he was putting his finger up her butt hole as she was grinding on him Liz came multiple times. He then flipped her over and asked me for the lube he lubed her butt hole up and started to try to shove his cock in her butt hole. Liz says no and he slips in and starts to pump her hard Liz is moaning and he climaxes. He slips out of her. Liz’s holes are gapping they pass me their phone number and leave a large crowd has watched the whole thing and now several men are lined up. I close the curtains and mount Liz’s pussy she’s so stretched out I cannot feel her sides but she cum’s with me. I ask her if everything that happened was ok for her. She replied yes lets just not do this all in nite.