Liz Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful widow meets her late husband's son.
1.1k words
3.8
60.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only wearing a white bra and thong, Liz Adams stood in front of her bedroom mirror and examined her body.

Not bad for a forty-eight year old woman. Liz's tanned light brown skin had not yet begun to wrinkle, and contrasted wonderfully with her white underwear. Her long blonde hair framed a face, which, although tired-looking, was not unattractive. Liz often thought that her hips were a little on the wide side, but for some reason, they seemed to have an alluring charm of their own towards men. She slipped off her thong, letting her legs free loosely.

Running her hands up her firm torso, Liz arrived at her breasts. They were full, firm, and large, the best part of her aging, and thankfully, they were apparently the only sign of it, too. Snapping off her bra, Liz's breasts seemed to bulge out, free of their restraint. She slowly touched and felt them, feeling warm shivers as pleasure from the touch coursed through her.

It was then that her doorbell rang. Jolted back to reality, Liz jumped and blushed at the thought of what she was doing. A middle-aged woman, lustfully behaving like a cheerleader!

Throwing on her clothes, a simple white blouse and jeans, as fast as she could, Liz rushed downstairs and opened the door. She was halfway through an apology for taking so long to answer the doorbell when she took a good look at the young man who was standing there. Her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Excuse me, but, uh, Ms. Adams, I, I need to talk to you, I-"

Liz was hardly listening. She stared at the man, whom she had never seen before, and yet looked like someone she had known very well. He had a handsome face, short dark brown hair, an athletic build, and bright brown eyes that displayed both charm and intelligence. All features very familiar to her.

"I'm sorry, miss, I just..." The young man was clearly very nervous. "My name is, uh..."

"Mark," breathed Liz. "Mark Johnson."

The stranger looked surprised. "Yeah. Yeah, I am. How did you..."

"You look just like your father," Liz murmured. "Steven...he talked about you a lot. Here, come in. We should talk."

Mark thanked her and stepped through the door, casting a sideways glance at the woman who was technically his...stepmother? His parents had only been twenty years old when they had him, and his mother had died in childbirth. His father gave him up for adoption afterwards, and it was years before he made contact with his biological son. And even though he had told Mark that he was married, he had never given him any clues as to who it was. Mark certainly hadn't imagined his father's wife to be so attractive.

***

Liz put on a pot of coffee to boil, and then sat down at the kitchen table across from Mark.

"I'm sorry we haven't already met. I'd have liked to have seen you before...but Steven, he, well..."

Mark smiled, feeling his confidence return to him. "I know, my father insisted on you never meeting me. He told me the exact same thing himself. In fact, he didn't really tell me much about his new life at all. I always got the feeling that he was hiding something from me."

He looked up, suddenly afraid that he might have sounded too accusatory. After all, he was talking about a man she had been married to. Fortunately, Liz nodded and weakly smiled.

"Yes, sometimes I had that same thought, too. I loved him, but he had his secrets. No offense meant, of course..."

Mark laughed, put at ease by her hesitance to avoid insulting him. "Hey, I'm the one who should be worried about offending people. I didn't choose who my dad was, but you made the decision to marry him!"

The laugh died off his face as he remembered for the second time in less than thirty seconds that he was talking to a widow. He tensed, this time certain that he had gone too far.

Liz looked at Mark for a few seconds, only to smile at him. No quick grin, but a full, beaming expression of joy that lit up her entire face, from her blue eyes to her blonde roots. Mark felt dizzy for a few seconds as the smile continued. For a moment, Liz seemed years younger.

Noting Mark's discomfort, she quickly eased his concerns. "It's all right, Mark. It's been five years since Steven passed away. I still miss him, but I've come to terms with his death."

Mark nodded awkwardly.

Liz got up to get the coffee. "Did he tell you how we met?"

"Yeah," Mark replied. "He was twenty-one at the time, and you were --"

"What?" Liz froze.

"Um...that's what he told me. Isn't it true?"

The coffee was forgotten. Liz turned around and sat back down at the table. "No...we..." She turned her head aside, clearly embarrassed.

"What is it?" asked Mark, baffled.

"We, uh, no, never mind. I probably shouldn't interfere..."

"Liz," blurted Mark. "I mean, uh, Ms. Adams. What is it? You can tell me anything."

Liz looked uneasy. "I shouldn't. I don't even know you."

"My father knew you," Mark said determinedly. "He loved you. That's good enough for me."

Apparently, it was good enough for Liz, too. "What else did he tell you about us meeting?"

"Uh, he said it was in a bar. You two hit it off, and things went from there."

"Well, not exactly." Liz smiled at Mark as she recalled her first meeting with Steven. "We did meet in a bar, but he was only eighteen at the time. I was the bartender, and I kicked him out. But we got to know each other a little better after a while. We became friends. I was nine years older than him, and he would come to me to ask for advice about things like sex and girls."

"So why did he lie to me?"

"I think he lied because he was embarrassed." Liz stared at Mark intently. She had thought about meeting Mark many times, but had never thought about telling him something like this. And yet there was something about Mark that reminded her of Steven. She wanted to be open with him and not hold anything at all back.

"Embarrassed about what?" Mark asked, sounding more confused than ever.

Liz sighed. "Twenty years ago, when your father was nineteen, we made love. And I - I was his first. I took his virginity."

She turned bright red as she said this, and then hung her head in embarrassment.

Mark opened his mouth, but could barely say anything. "I don't understand."

Liz rose from the table. "Come with me, Mark. I have to show you something."