liza Gets Stump Broken

Story Info
liza is thoroughly bred by her Master.
1.1k words
3.93
60.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enters the room and suddenly all her attention is on him and him alone. After all, he controls her fate, at least for the next few hours or so. He is carrying a leather strap which he drapes across her belly from the side of the bed. He smiles at her. They share the secret that liza needs a certain amount of pain to really cum. intensely. He walks across the room and throws the strap across the arm of a chair.

She lays on the bed on her back with her wrists tied to each bedpost and her ankles securely fastened to her wrists. Her rear end is slightly raised off the bed by the ropes on her ankles. She is helpless and oh so vulnerable to Nils. He gets up on the bed and maneuvers himself up close to her between her legs. He reaches down and slowly twists her nipples that lay flat against her breast. He unzips his pants and produces a huge cock bristling with engorged blood vessels, wiry hair and undiluted fury. He stands and tells her that she may suck him now. She raises her head as far as the ropes will allow and sucks on her master's huge member and moans out loud to tell him how good it is.

After a few minutes of fellatio, he goes back to his knees and enters her. His hands grip her ankles and her whole body rocks back and forth with each thrust from his pelvis. After just a few minutes, she sees and hears the effect of her body on him as he pours forth his sperm into her femininity. He withdraws from her and stands again and she obediently uses her mouth to clean his pussy-soaked dick. No words or commands are needed. It is expected of her.

"You are such a good little seed-bitch," he says. "Today we are going to breed you! Sort of the ultimate in submission, wouldn't you say liza? Your body will be mine for the next nine months, won't it bitch?"

He dismounts from the bed and walks over to the refrigerator where he removes an object wrapped in foil from the freezer. Studying it, he walks back over to the bed and asks her if her cunt is still wet. Of course it is. It will leak whenever he is in the room with her. He simply has that effect on her. He carries the object over to the bed and unwraps it, letting the aluminum foil fall to the bedsheets. It is white and frozen and has a wooden stick in the end of it, much like a popsicle.

"I got a little something for my cumwhore," he says as he raises it up to eye-level. "Want a taste?" He offers it to her and her mouth instantly opens to accept whatever her master would have her taste. Instantaneously, she recognizes the taste as that of semen and specifically that of Nils' semen. She has tasted and eaten his semen many times. It is Nils' favorite method of making a bitch his own. She makes eye contact as she sucks the sperm popsicle to see if she is pleasing Nils.

He takes the popsicle from her mouth and then studies her pussy. He raises her rear even further off the bed by putting a pillow under the small of her back. Slowly he inserts the frozen sperm into her cunt and gently moves it back and forth while rubbing her clit with his fingers. "By the way, it is called the devil's dick," he gently whispers to her. It is the product of about 20 masturbation sessions saved into various containers and frozen, then melted and poured into a penis form with a wooden stick inserted for handling. Liza cums hard several times as he tells her over and over that she is his seed-bitch.

Slowly and imperceptibly, the cum popsicle melts into her, filling her with the same amount of cum she would have gotten if she had been the object of a large gang-raping. After the popsicle has melted, Nils produces a spoon and uses it to scoop up some streamlets of cum that have escaped from her flooded pussy. He pulls the spoon up the length of her crack, pausing for a few seconds at her anus, to produce a milky, gooey spoonful. He takes the spoon to her mouth and she eagerly eats its contents.

He gets off the bed again and goes to his chair and retrieves the strap. "Was it good my little cum-swallower?" he asks her as he swings the strap and hears the sweet sound of conflicting flesh and leather. "You came hard for me. Now you owe me some pain don't you liza?" He swings the strap again and again as liza's ass begins to color. Backhanded swings while standing from one side of the bed and regular swings from the other side. The last few strokes are about as hard as he can swing and they elicit the cries of pain from liza that he desires.

Seeing liza suffer has produced another huge erection that she must administer to. He mounts the bed again, this time with his back to liza. He squats down and enters her as the bed squeaks loudly. All liza can see is his back and his balls. She concentrates on the v shape of his muscled back and lets her eyes trace down to his balls as he pounds his member into her. Her eyes close and her face contorts as she feels his dick in her and his fingers entering her anus. She feels like she is being used. A cumrag for Nils' pleasure. After watching Nils' nutsack bang against her pubic hair for a few minutes she realizes that she has been seeded again. He withdraws from her and presents his cock and she again hungrily eats the last few drops of male seed that she is being flooded with. He studies her position for a few minutes and then inserts another pillow under her, thus raising her butt even higher off the bed.

"Just wanna let gravity pull all that sperm down, my little cum receptacle," he says with a smile. "Don't want to waste any now do we?"

Nils returns to the bed with two dildoes and roughly inserts them into her pussy and ass. He checks her wrists and hands for circulation problems. He then sets back for a second and a look of satisfaction comes over his face.

"Now we got you plugged liza, and soon this will begin to swell for me," he says as he gently pulls his fingernails across her stomach.

"Want anything to eat besides sperm liza? I'll be back in about an hour and I will seed you some more just to make sure it took," he says as he winks at her. "In the meantime you make yourself comfortable while gravity and billions of little sperm do their trick."

Liza lay there staring at the ceiling knowing that she had been bred by her master. She was content.