Lizard Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband talks wife into trying out being a Lot Lizard.
11.1k words
4.47
69.4k
107
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizards - Chapter One

It was my idea so I take total responsibility for the outcomes that resulted from it. I have a fetish that may or may not be unusual. I have not heard of many people with the same fetish but I have read a few stories about people who have the same proclivities as me. I am attracted to prostitutes, hookers, escorts, lot lizards, or ladies of the night; whatever you want to call them. I don't know why, and even if I did would it make any difference as the attraction is so strong. Now I could write a treatise or conduct a study into why men are attracted to sex workers but that would not make any difference to my attraction and why I (we) did what we did. This is the story of what we did.

I had been reading a few websites that discuss hotwifing, cuckolding, and the swinging lifestyle for the past 10 years. The one topic that has always fascinated me was wives who act like, pretend to be, or are prostitutes. I have looked for but only found a few dozen stories about that type of hotwife behavior. I always get highly aroused by those stories and have kept those feelings to myself for too long.

My wife Jessica, who most people call Jess for short, is 23 years old and we have been married for 2 years. I am Ryan and I am 26. Jess and I met 7 years ago and have been together for most of those 7 years. We have been sexually active for a good part of those years as well. We began living together right out of high school for her and the 3rd years of college for me. We were both working and attending the same college away from our hometown when we got married. I have a master's degree and she is working on hers now.

I would be lying to you if I said that things always went along smoothly because that is untrue. Like many relationships ours had ups and downs but we worked through them. We both deeply love and trust each other but lately things are getting stale. It is not that we don't love each other but after this many years we found ourselves in a regular routine even for sex as we are in a rut. We still have sex 2-3 times per week but the passion just isn't as intense as it once was. It is mostly physical release and just something that we do together. Damn, that sounds bad doesn't it?

Jess currently works in a legal firm as an information technology technician. She calls herself a "data miner" as that is what she often does; digs up information. I am a school administrator. Jess is tall, thin, fit and attractive. Yes I am batting out of my league. She works out daily either before or after work and is a regular at the fitness club her firm pays for as it is owned by one of their clients and they receive a large discount. I work out 3 times per week in the evening and play sports with some friends depending on the season. We live in the northern Midwest, Michigan to be exact, and still have family, on both sides, living close by. Jess is 5'6" and weighs somewhere around 130. She is very fit and likes to run and it shows as her legs are firm and beautiful and her butt is gorgeous. On the other hand she has small breasts; a size 34b. I like them but she sometimes complains that her "big-boobed" friends get more attention and favors from men than she does. Let me tell you that Jess does alright attracting attention from both men and women as she has a pretty face and an award winning smile. She seems to attract people as she is so darn friendly and warm and projects it well. I could describe me more but why as this is mainly about her.

Anyway I kept reading more and more about hotwifing and cuckolding and each time it turned me on. I had broached the subject with Jess and she recited the lines that are typically quoted from the wives on the hotwife websites. "You are all the man that I need." Or "You just want to get with other women." As I explained to her that is not the case as I am more than aroused by the thought of Jess having sex with other men. I do not want to fuck other women but I do want her to fuck other men. We have discussed this subject many times while either having sex or as a prelude to having sex. Lately I have found that she is finally starting to consider my ideas on the subject.

Some of the articles on the websites discuss different ways to get wives into having sex with other men or different role-playing scenarios that can be used in place of her having sex with other men. It is from these other role-playing scenarios that I finally came up with my own idea for getting Jess into the hotwife game. In fact many of the people who write to the websites call the act of role-playing like this "The Game". So that is how I described it to her when I finally broke through that barrier. We were going to play a game.

Prior to the game I went out and did a little research into Lot Lizards by observing their behavior. There are two large truck-stops with 25 miles of our home. So I felt that the best way to gather data was to go and watch how Lot Lizards dressed and picked up customers. One evening, when Jess had a late class at the local university, I drove across town to the closest truck-stop in the hope I would be able to discretely watch what went on in the parking lot between truckers and lizards. I left our house at 6:30 and as this is winter it was already dark. I pulled up to the nearest unoccupied gas pump and filled up my car. After I was finished I went inside to get a lay of the land so to speak. This particular truck-stop is clean, modern, and brightly-lit and also has a family-style restaurant attached to it. As I walked inside I could smell the aroma of home-cooked meals; it smelled wonderful. I had not had dinner so I made my way inside and was seated by the hostess into a booth with a window overlooking the large parking lot. The parking lot was paved and was almost filled with semi-trucks. I was seated next to a couple of guys in who appeared to the untrained eye to be truckers.

"Yeah I was just pulling out of Joplin when I noticed that one of the warning lights was on. Blew one of the turbos right then." I overheard as I scanned the menu looking for something to eat.

"Damn Cats have a tendency to do that lately." His companion replied. They continued their conversation and I made my order with the waitress. She quickly brought my food and I settled down with a plate of chicken-fried steak and mashed potatoes. It was okay.

"Hey Jerry you spending the night here?" The older trucker asked.

"Yeah 'til bout five then I got to git." The younger of the two answered.

"Same here but I have to wait for eight. Need to get my time in. Thinking about seeing if there is any commercial company around." I figured he was talking about a place to buy something when he said commercial company.

"Yeah, I'd like a little darlin' for some company too. Wanna share?"

"Nah, I've been chatting with this gal from here on Chatstep. She's supposed to call me when she gets here. I can send her your way when I am done." He replied.

"What she look like?"

"I got a pic right here on my phone. Want to see?" He asked. I then knew what they were talking about when they said commercial company; it meant whores. The older man showed the younger driver the pics on his phone and he was impressed and would try the radio first and if he had no luck he would use her next but he really needed a shower and some sleep.

I finished eating, paid, and went back to my car. Now if I could just see where these guys are parked I might be able to see how this worked. I drove around the building and into the parking lot. It was huge and there were only a few places I could park but I found one and pulled in to it. The lot was well lit and then I noticed at the back of the lot there were fewer trucks but also fewer lights; this looked promising. I started my car back up and I noticed the two drivers from inside were walking across the lot and headed toward the darker part of it. They both grabbed little duffle bags from their rigs and walked back into the building. Shower time.

I was kind of bored sitting in my car waiting on the two drivers so I pulled out my phone and googled Chatstep. It was an online chat board and there were many rooms available for use. There was one called USLotLizards so I entered it. I chose the name Jess just to see if her name would get any response. The response was enormous. From scrolling through the entries I was able to see how much women were charging for a blow job $25 to $50, for a fuck $50 to $75 dollars, and for both $75 to $100. That was pretty low fee for such services but that was what the market was now supporting. I also found out that most truckers wanted to have sex bare, without condoms, and they wanted anal sex. Okay, I thought to myself, that is good to know.

Finally I saw who I thought must be a Lot Lizard appear around the side of one of the parked trucks. She appeared to be in her 30's with long stringy hair to her waist. She was overweight and was wearing what appeared to be painted on bright pink leggings that were stretched tightly over her large ass. She was wearing clean colorful tennis shoes and a pullover top. She was not what I would consider to be attractive but for some reason I found that looking at her was making my cock tingle. She walked towards a semi-truck that was parked with its lights off and the driver flashed the lights on and off quickly. The woman then climbed up on the passenger-side door and climbed in to the cab. Ah ha, so that is how it works I thought to myself.

I did not see any movement or lights from inside the truck as the windows were covered with curtains. I sat there in my car just watching the occupied vehicle and listening to the radio. I suddenly saw movement from across the lot and the older of the two truckers who I had overheard in the restaurant was making his way towards the parked rigs. He approached a large red Western Star and climbed into the cab. I saw the lights go on inside and observed him for a while. There was still no movement from the other truck.

After about 10 minutes a large brown late model Cadillac, without the headlights on, came into my view and stopped almost directly in front of my car. I was wondering if I should duck down and hide when I saw the back door open and a skinny young woman emerge from the car. She had short blond hair and a short denim skirt. Her legs appeared to be covered by tights or dark stockings that came to her knees. She had wedge shaped sandals on her feet and a purse slung over her shoulder. Just before she closed the door I was able to quickly glimpse the other occupants of the car. There was a large man driving and at least two other women in the car. I assumed that he was a pimp dropping off his whores. I pondered that for a moment because I had not considered pimps being part of this scene but then why not? The young woman straightened herself out and walked beyond my car towards the Western Star. Aha! She pulled a phone from her purse and made a call. Then she tucked the phone back into her purse and walked over to the passenger-side of the large red truck. The door opened and she climbed up and into the cab.

I saw the two people in the truck who were illuminated by the cab lights talking to each other. Then the driver pulled the curtains and the show was over. I sat there disappointed as I wanted to watch their interaction when I saw the first lizard climb down from the truck she had been in for almost 30 minutes. She straightened her clothes and began walking away from me toward some other parked trucks. I watched her large butt swaying side to side and I realized that I now had a full hard-on. It was now approaching 9:00 and I knew that I had to get back home so I started my car and began driving across the parking lot. I saw one more woman talking to a driver through his cab's window as I drove through the lot.

I continued my research by logging into Chatstep and looking for the USALotLizard chatroom whenever I had the time. It always left me hard and excited especially when I read what the truckers posted and the pictures that people posted to the board. Often the women were really young and cute or really worn down and tired looking, no matter, as they always got me hard. I also learned that Craig's list and other sites were used to make connections between lizards and drivers. There is a recurrent theme in many of the postings on the boards; truckers want bare, anal sex, with young women. I had no idea but that knowledge fueled my fantasies and fetish.

Jess and I had been having conversations in bed while we were having sex or evenings while drinking where we discussed her and my fantasies. She had fantasies of threesomes and large cocks and I had fantasies of her having sex with other men and especially being a prostitute. I know that this seems pretty weird for a man to be dreaming of these things for the future mother of his children. I could not seem to shake this idea from my mind as it truly was my fetish. I would whisper to Jess as she sucked my cock or as we fucked about the men who wanted to fuck her so bad that they would pay her for the privilege. This would get her so aroused that she would ride my dick hard and bring herself to at least one screaming orgasm or often more. I thoroughly enjoyed this side of her and told her how happy it made me seeing her get excited about the things that excited me. This would always make her smile but also made her say that this was just a fantasy and to not get my hopes up.

We had been having these conversations for several months and I had started telling her about Lot Lizards when one night Jess surprised me.

"So just how does this work with these Lot Lizards?" She asked while she slowly rubbed her bare pussy on my cock.

"Well they go to truck stops and meet up with truckers and fuck them in their trucks." I replied quite startled by her question.

"Really! How much do they make?" She asked while slipping back and forth on my erection.

"Anywhere from $50 and up depending on what they do." I replied enjoying the feeling of her camel-toe slide.

"That's not much money. It hardly seems worth it to me." She replied.

"Yes but the more they do the more they can make."

"Oh yeah, how much more?" She asked as I felt her become more slippery and I knew that she was getting into the conversation.

"Well some will just do blow jobs, some will fuck, others will do both, some will do anal, and some do it all bare." I explained while trying to slip my very ready cock into her pussy.

"Interesting. Well I don't do anal as you know and I won't do bare." She replied emphatically.

"I know. I know but it is what they do for more money."

"How do you know all this?" She asked.

"I did some research on it." I replied.

"Why did you do this research?" She asked.

"It excites me and I was thinking of you doing it." I gasped as I felt myself getting close to cumming.

"Me? Being a lot lizard? Why?" She asked with excitement in her voice.

"I like the idea of you peddling your sexy ass out there for truckers to fuck. It really turns me on." I said as I felt her lift herself off from my very slippery cock.

"It does, doesn't it? That is pretty weird but hot." She replied grasping my cock in her hand and bringing it to her pussy.

"Yes it sure does and I know you would like it too." I said waiting for my entry into her steaming vagina.

"I could never do that. I would not know how." She said as I felt her begin to slide me inside of her tunnel of love. "Plus I don't need any other cocks. This fellow does it for me."

"Yes you could do it and you would absolutely love it. You need something more. I know how you would like larger and more cocks." I said as I hunched my hips upward to stoke into her pussy. She was really wet and I slid right in to my balls.

"I like the idea of men paying to fuck me." She moaned.

"Think about men waiting and paying to slide into your sexy little pussy. Great big cocks of truckers. Balls filled with cum from days on the road." I whispered.

"Yeah big cocks. Paying for my pussy." She continued to ride up and down on my cock and from her tone I knew she was getting close to her first orgasm.

"Yes wanting you, your pussy so badly. Wanting to squirt their cum into your little tight puss so wet and tight." I moaned feeling myself getting close.

"Oh yeah. Uhuh. How many men?" She asked as I felt her reaching her climax.

"As many as you want baby. Five, ten or maybe more. All wanting you. All wanting to fuck you." Then we both came together. She screamed and moaned and I felt her go rigid. It was one of the best orgasms I had seen her have in our time together. We stayed in this position with her riding me on top. She continued to ride up and down on my cock through her orgasm.

"Think of you dressed up sexy. Men waiting, begging and paying just to be with you. Your little pussy getting all the cock you need." I taunted as I felt her cum again.

"Yeah, yeah. Fuck me. Pay for my pussy baby." And then with another shudder she collapsed on top of me. We both laid there holding each other in a total state of bliss. We were slowly drifting along enjoying the post-coital feelings when I felt her stir.

"Wow Ryan that was so good baby. I love you so much." She said as she rolled off from me and on to her side.

"Oh Jess that was the best. You're the best. Wasn't that hot?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"Yes it was one of the best. I never got off like that." She admitted while looking me in the eyes.

"I know baby. I love you too." I admitted while looking deeply into her eyes.

"So Ryan how do you feel about this whole lot lizard thing now that you have cum?"

"Honestly? I would love for you to try it but I know..." I admitted feeling my just spent cock begin to stir again.

"Ok I will try it but just once. For you." She said softly. I felt my heart kick into overdrive within my chest.

"Really? You'll try it?" I asked stunned by her statement.

"Yes but no anal, only with condoms, I pick the man, and you wait in the car." She said.

"Okay. Whatever you want? Anything. Just once. No anal, condoms only and of course I'll be there waiting in the car for you." I repeated totally out of control. I felt her reach down and grab my now hard cock.

"I guess this really does turn you on. Let's not waste this hard on."

That is what brought us to where we are today. Her getting dressed in her Lot Lizard uniform and me waiting to see how she would look. We spent two weeks scoping out the two truck stop parking lots and observing the women working them. She and I would make comments to each other and note how they did their jobs, what they wore, and how unattractive some of them were. Every time we could not wait to get home and have hot nasty sex while talking about her working the lot. It was the hottest sex of our lives, so far.

I waited in the living room and the anticipation was absolutely killing me. I was anxious, excited and starting to believe that Jan was not going to follow through with the game. I had been sitting or pacing in the living room of our house for over an hour when I finally heard her making her way down the stairs into our foyer. I was wondering what she had chosen to wear for her first excursion into commercial sex.

Winter time in Michigan can often be very cold with temps below freezing and snow and ice. This year however was unseasonably warm and today had been 60 degrees and tonight was supposed to be at or near 50 so she would not have to bundle up like an Eskimo to be outside. We had talked many times while in or out of bed about what type of outfit she should wear to entice drivers and let them know what she was and what she was looking for while strutting around the parking lot. One night in bed we talked about her wearing a short little skirt and heels and it drove us mad with lust that had to be satisfied immediately. On another occasion we talked about her need to wear long pants so that she would not freeze her ass off. We had gone back and forth trying to decide on pants, shorts, leggings, jeggings, tights, yoga pants, skirts or summer dresses for her Lot Lizard uniform. I would not know what she had decided until she came into view.