Lizard Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessie returns to the lot.
5.3k words
4.42
24.3k
29
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica finished telling me the story of how Al had slipped his bare cock into her nearly virginal ass as he laid on top of her; fucking her. When she got to the part where Al shot his load into her I could not hold back any longer and I came hard. This time I did not go soft and needed her to tell me the rest of her adventure.

"So, tell me what happened with your next john." I said excitedly as my hand slipped down onto her breast. Her pebbly nipple was hard as I rolled it between my finger and thumb.

"I stepped down out of the Al's truck and landed on the pavement of the parking lot. I was feeling very horny and excited as I had not gotten off with Al and I still needed to have at least one orgasm. My pussy was wet and ready and just needed to find another hard cock. I could feel Al's cum slowly seeping out of my ass; it felt kind of icky.

After I got myself oriented as to where I was in relationship to the parked rigs, I made the decision to use the connection Al had made for me. He had used a well-known, among the trucking trade at least, social media site for making connections between truckers. He had had many replies to the message he posted about me seeking truckers who needed some commercial company. I am sure that the three nude pictures he had taken of me and posted had truly piqued their interest. One of the men who had replied was parked only three trucks away so I began strolling in that direction to just check him out. My heart was beating hard within my chest and I felt my pussy getting wetter as I thought about doing 2 truckers in one night. Ryan would be so horny when I tell him I thought to myself. As I approached the truck he flashed his lights at me in greeting. I then walked around to the driver's side of the shiny semi-rig.

"Hey Jessie, over here." I heard a deep male voice call out to me from the window. I walked over and stood right beside the truck and looked up at the open window. I saw a bearded man lean out of the cab of his truck.

"Hey baby you looking for some company?" I called up to him sweetly.

"Yeah. Come around and hop in." He replied.

I walked around to the other side of the large truck and the door was open. I climbed up the steps and pulled myself into the truck, shutting the door behind me. The cab of the truck was fairly dark but the blackout curtains were wide open allowing me to see out of the large front windshield. The curtains in back were pulled aside revealing a large bed with an open sleeping bag atop of it.

"Wow, you are even more beautiful than your pictures." A male voice boomed out from the driver's seat.

"Thank you." I replied with a large smile. The driver held out his hand to me and I took it.

"Tony." He said and we shook hands. "So how much for a suck and fuck?"

"Jessie, $100." I replied. He looked me up and down for a few seconds and then beckoned me into the back of the truck. He pulled the curtains closed behind us.

"Okay." He said enthusiastically as he reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. He counted out 5 $20 bills into my outstretched hand. I felt a thrill run through me. I was really going to fuck two strangers in one night. This should get Ryan all cranked up, I again thought to myself, as I felt myself become more aroused.

I put the money into my purse and stood before Tony and gave him a quick once over. Maybe it is the men who go into to trucking or maybe it is the physical inactivity but every trucker I had been with so far had a bit of a belly on him and Tony was no exception. He had more than a bit of belly he had what you would call a large beer-gut but business is business.

"So what's your pleasure baby?" I asked in my most seductive voice that I had until now reserved for my husband. Tony looked me up and down and then rubbed his hands together.

"Take your shirt off, now!" He demanded as he sat down on the bunk. I was not sure how to take this but I figured what the heck so I pulled my short t-shirt off over my head. Tony appeared to like the view he had of my smallish breasts as he reached out and grabbed one in each hand. His hands felt strong and warm as he cupped my boobies. He moved his fingers and grasped a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. He gave them a tiny squeeze and pulled them out away from my chest. I don't know why but for some reason it reminded me of milking a cow's udder.

"You have the cutest little tits for a whore." He said as he began rolling my hardening nipples between his fingers. I gave out a loud sigh because his actions felt so good as I felt my nipples stiffened to his touch.

"You like the way I touch you slut?" He said with a grin as he squeezed them harder and I felt my knees weaken.

"Yess." I hissed as he was starting to get to me. He alternated squeezing and caressing my nipples and I could feel the moisture in my pussy increasing.

"Take those booty shorts off." He said firmly and I slipped the skin-tight shorts off from my legs and stepped out of them. I picked them up from the floor and tossed them on top of my t-shirt.

As soon as I was nude Tony removed his hands from my breasts and they immediately went to my hips and he pulled me closer to him. I was now standing between his legs. His hands went around me and he grasped my bare buns in both hands. He gave them a less than gentle squeeze and it really turned me on. Here was a complete stranger squeezing and rubbing my ass and I liked it a lot. My hands slipped down and I began rubbing the large bulge in the front of his jeans. His cock felt nice and big and I gave him a sexy smile.

"Oh baby that feels really nice and hard; is that for me?" I said as I continued to stimulate his hard cock through his jeans. He gave a deep groan from far back in his throat.

"Yeah, that whole big thing is for you baby." He grinned up at me. "Now get down on your knees and take off my jeans."

Without thinking about it I sunk to my knees and began unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans. My hands were shaking from excitement and arousal as I unzipped his pants and his cock popped free. It was a nice one. It was thick and reddish with a big head and a well-defined ridge around the top. I held it and it felt hot in my hand. I made a small moaning sound as I released his cock and reached around to pull his jeans off.

Tony was a hairy one. His big old belly was hairy, his legs were hairy and all around his cock and balls he was hairy. The hair was not coarse but more fur-like. I could feel the fir on his butt as I pulled his pants and underwear down his legs. They stopped right at the top of his tennis shoes. I was not sure if the hair that covered his body was gross and disgusting or a sign of his manliness either way I gently stroked his hairy ass for a few seconds. He sounded as if he was purring; gads!

I untied his shoe laces and removed his shoes and pulled off his pants and boxers, He had a manly scent but nothing unpleasant I noticed. As soon as his pants were off he looked at me and then reached his hands around my head and pulled it to his groin. As I approached his cock I opened my mouth. As his cock got close enough I gave it a lick with my tongue. He liked that and ordered me to keep licking him. I began by licking the head of his cock. I noticed how large and well defined the head of his cock was as I slurped it. I then licked down the shaft all the way to his furry balls then back up again.

"That's it, lick my balls." He groaned and I licked the hairy mass of his ball-sack. I decided that after extracting several stray hairs from the back of my tongue that I would prefer my men were shaved from now on. I will have to tell Ryan that I mused as I continued with my tongue back on his cock. I felt myself getting excited as well as my pussy getting flooded with my juices.

"Now suck me." He said and I took his cock into my mouth. His manhood was average in girth and length and I was easily able to take him entirely within my mouth without gagging. I began to suck his cock and move up and down on it. I felt my cheeks cave inward as I sucked his organ. He ran his fingers through my hair and I figured that a good throat-fucking was next but instead he just wound his fingers through my locks and held me on his cock.

I began a rhythm of moving up and down on his cock as I sucked it. He seemed to like it as he made noises deep in his chest. His hands came out of my hair and he reached under me to grasp my breasts. I felt his cock begin to expand in my mouth as he squeezed my boobs tighter. I moaned a little in my mouth as his touch to my bare breasts pushed me further along in my arousal. That was all that it took and I felt the first shot of his cum hit the back of my throat. He filled my mouth with his jizz and I kept swallowing to keep up with it. Finally, he quit squirting and I held the remaining load in my mouth. It coated my tongue and teeth. I opened my mouth to show him what it held. He gave a little laugh and told me to swallow all of it. I complied and as I did I noticed the pleasant taste of his cum.

Tony reminded me of my husband and past boyfriends after he had cum. I do not know if it is embarrassment or guilt but suddenly they want you gone and gone quickly. He patted my ass and thanked me for a wonderful time. I knew it was time to go so I got dressed and slipped quietly out of the cab of his rig but not before thanking him and telling him how much I enjoyed blowing him. I stood beside the truck a moment, thinking about how horny I still was and how I still could do one more guy and maybe get off. That really aroused me; three strangers in one night. Yes!

I walked in front of Tony's truck to take a look around, as you do not see much when you are between rows and rows of idling trucks. The evening was getting darker and the vast parking lot was lit by lights atop tall poles but it also provided for many shadows and many dark areas between the trucks. I felt nervous but still unsatisfied. I began strolling in front of the row of trucks when I saw the lights on one of them about three trucks down flash on and off twice. Ah, another customer I thought as I began walking towards the truck. I approach the driver's window.

"Hey Jessie, up here." A man's voice called from the open window of the truck that had flashed me.

"Hey." I replied not thinking about how this man knew my name. I walked closer until I was just below his window looking up.

"Climb on up here darling, I need some of your company." He said with a definite Southern drawl. I walked around to the passenger side and climbed up the side of the truck and swung open the large door. The truck's interior lights were on and I could see the interior well as I crawled into the truck and onto the seat.

"Hey baby." I said with a large smile. "You looking for some company?"

"I sure am Jessie, all night long." The clean shaven trucker replied as he returned my smile.

"Can't do all night baby, sorry." I said with a smile and I slid out and began to saunter away.

"Hey wait. Ok. How about a couple of hours?" He asked in a very agreeable way.

"Yeah, I can do that." I said cheerfully and walked back around to climb into the cab of his rig. I opened the door and climbed the rest of the way into the shiny cab. I noticed that it smelled of deodorizer and Lysol. Not an unpleasant smell; kind of clean.

The owner of the truck was a tall lanky man who appeared to be about 50. He was clean shaven and dressed in a cowboy hat, pearl button cowboy shirt, and neatly pressed blue jeans. The jeans appeared new. He had a pair of pointed toe cowboy boots on his feet. They were so clean that they shined. He wore a big smile and welcomed me warmly into his truck.

"Wow you have a beautiful truck. My name is Jessie." I said with a wide and open smile as I held out my hand to him.

"No Jessie you are the beautiful one. My name is Del." He said as he gave my hand a firm handshake and then held it just a little too long. "I hope you don't mind but I just scrubbed my truck down.

"Hi Del, no I don't mind at all. I am just so impressed." I said honestly.

"Please come sit on the bunk while I draw all of the curtains." He said as he ushered me into the large bunk area. "Where are my manners? Can I offer you a drink?" He asked as he secured all of the black-out curtains and made sure the cab doors were locked.

"Del you are so sweet. Are you going to have anything?" I asked as I made myself comfortable on his large bunk.

"Well I was going to have a small Jack and coke. Do you want one?" He asked as he opened a small refrigerator and reached in for a coke and a bottle of Jack.

"Yes please." I answered. "I will have a small one too. Del took out two plastic tumblers from a small cupboard and filled them with ice from a bag inside the freezer section of the refrigerator. He poured a good healthy shot of Jack into each of them and then topped them off with coke. He handed mine to me and I thanked him. I took a tentative sip; the drink was cold and tasty.

Del turned on a country music station and the rich sounds filled the air of the cab. He slipped down beside me on the bunk and put his arm around me and we sipped our drinks together. He seemed like a friendly but lonely guy who spent lots of time on the road alone.

"So I guess we should do some business." He said with a grin as he looked me over.

"Yes, I guess we should do that." I replied. I was starting to feel warm and comfortable in his bunk.

"I will pay you $600 for all night." He said as he began to run his fingers up and down my leg.

"I can't stay all night; sorry." I said firmly but in a friendly way.

"Hey you can't blame a guy for trying. You are just so sweet and so sexy that I was just hoping to keep you in my bunk all night." He said as he gave my thigh a little squeeze.

"Ah, that's sweet." I replied and I meant it.

"Well how much for a couple of hours of your time?" He asked as he continued to run his fingers further up my thigh and almost to the edge of my shorts. I was starting to warm up.

"That depends on what you want to do? I get $50 for oral and $100 for a fuck." I said as I took another sip of my drink.

"That sounds kind of crude coming from that sweet mouth of yours." He said and I was not sure if he was teasing or not. "I was hoping to enjoy that sweet mouth of yours for a while and then ride you like a filly the rest of the time." He said as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"That sounds good to me to Del." I replied as I just figured that this would be a nice fuck.

"So how much for some extras? A little wild stuff?" He asked with a strange gleam in his eyes.

"Like what kind of extras? How wild do you mean?" I asked wanting to figure out if I should charge him more. He seemed really nice, almost fatherly and I was hoping to have a nice time.

"Well looking at the way you fill out those little bitty shorts of yours, I was hoping to ride that cute little bottom of yours." He said with a weird smile. His fingers were now flirting with the edge of my shorts just dipping underneath.

"I really don't like anal Del, sorry. What else would you like to do?" I asked as I put my hand on his leg.

"Well Darlin' why don't you slip out of your clothes so I can see what I am buying while we negotiate." He said quietly.

"Sure, I can do that." I said as I stood up and handed him my drink. I pulled my top off over my head revealing my breasts to him.

"Well you are really pretty. I like those bitty titties you have." He said as he watched me strip. He offered to take my top from me and I handed it to him. I then undid my shorts and pulled them and my undies right down together. I handed them to Del and he spread my undie out in his large hands and gave the crotch a deep sniff.

"That smells like heaven Jessie. I can't wait to smell the real thing. Are you wet girl?"

"Yeah, kinda." I replied shyly. As I slipped my sandals back on. Del took my clothing and folded them neatly and placed them into a large and clear plastic bag. He then took the bag and disappeared through the opening in the heavy curtain that separated the bunk from the rest of the cab. He returned with a big old smile.

"They should be nice and safe there." He said as he slipped back onto the bunk beside me.

"So what do you want to do Del?" I asked trying to discretely get the business transaction out of the way. He handed me back my drink and I took another sip.

"Well now that I can see how perfect and soft your body is I would like to do some wild and kinky shit with you." He said with a wink and he reached for a remote and turned on a flatscreen TV mounted on the wall of the cab. A movie came on.

"What kind of wild and kinky shit Del, tell me." I said finding myself getting more and more excited by his talk. I knew I was wet as I could feel my pussy flooding.

"My offer for all night still stands darling." He said with a grin as he slipped his arm around my naked body.

"Now Del, I said I can't and I mean it." I said a little more firmly this time.

"Ok, ok, don't get mad. Can I spank you a little on your cute little tush?" He asked shyly.

"Yes you can. I might like that." I said with a giggle. Maybe the drink was getting to me. Del finally agreed on a suck and fuck and an over the knee spanking and I was okay with that. He paid me $200 and then he slipped off his clothes but kept his cowboy hat on. It was a large white Stetson. Del had a long cock about average thickness but it was nearly flaccid as it hung down its head pointing at the floor.

Del pulled me close and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt good in his arms and he hugged me tightly. We sat there and watched the movie a bit and I noticed that it had turned into some really heavy porno stuff. The woman in the video looked a lot like me; young and thin. The man in the video looked just like Del but maybe a little older.

"Oh my, is that you Del" I asked as I watched the man take the young woman over his knee and begin to spank her.

"Me, no that's Max Hardcore. Watch this." He said and we both turned to look at the screen. The man held the woman's hands behind her back as he spanked her quite hard with his hands. She squealed and moaned as he did it. I did not know what to say.

"Well darling, why don't you crawl over here and give my dick a good licking. It's clean don't worry." He said as he pulled me close and kind of pushed my head towards his cock. Del leaned back in the corner of the bunk and watched me work his cock.

I began by licking the head of his cock. It was nice and clean and felt soft against my tongue. Then I licked his shaft up and down holding his cock in my hand as I felt it twitch in my hand. I opened my mouth and took it inside but not much happened.

"I think I need some more stimulation darling. Why don't you crawl across my lap?"

Now I got it; he needed to spank me to get hard. Poor guy. I crawled over him and lay across his lap. He scooted down and soon his feet were on the floor and I was on his lap with my ass sticking up. His hand began rubbing little circles gently on my buns. With a quick motion he gave my left cheek a small smack. I giggled and he hit the other cheek. He took my hands and pulled them behind my back. He held my two wrists with one of his hands. Smack! His hand came down sharply on my ass and I yelped. He then reared back and slapped me even harder.

"Hey Del, not so hard, your hurting me." I said as I wiggled on his lap.

"You don't like that?" He said with kind of an evil grin. I felt him tug my legs apart. I was now wide open for his inspection. I felt him take his finger and rub it gently through my folds. I gave out a little moan.

"You like that better? How about this?" He rubbed across my sensitive clit. I gave an even louder moan.

"Um,,, I can see your little button all hard and sticking out. I'd love to give it a little lick, maybe a little bite." He said with a little tease to his voice.

12