Liza's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyones
shyones
81 Followers

All the while I just stood there holding my hem at my waist and staring at a blotch of paint in the corner. I could feel the sting lessen over time, but the urge to rub it never went away. All I wanted to do was rub my ass. In fact, the longer I stood there, the more I wanted to rub it.

One thing rescued me. My fingers discovered my enlarged clit. It had been standing there, just below the fist clutching my hem. As the need to rub my ass grew, the harder I pinched myself. The harder I pinched, the wetter I became. Disregarding instructions not to move, I chanced rubbing my finger along my slit. I shuddered. My nipples suddenly ached nearly as much as my buttocks. I dipped my finger into my soaked pussy. My eyelids fluttered, my breathing stopped. The aroma of my sex filled the corner of shame.

"You may go home, now." Ms Thomas suddenly announced. "As I told Miss Faber, I say to you: any mention of this to anyone will bring serious consequences. Don't even tell your husband. If you do, I'll no longer be able to protect you. Do you understand."

"Yes." I squeaked out of my phlegm-filled throat.

"Yes, what?" She demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied meekly.

"I'll be watching you. Next time it will be with a hairbrush. Now, get out!"

I dropped my hem and turned to catch a glimpse of her back as she left the room. I scurried out of that apartment as fast as I could. I ran to my own apartment, locked the door, and had a good cry.

I cried for a lot of reasons. Yes, my ass hurt and I'm wimp enough to cry when I'm hurt. But that was the least of it. I cried for the loss of my adulthood, or what I took for some sort of maturity. I cried at the realization that I could allow myself to be so humiliated. I cried that I was not in charge. Here I was, a college graduate, a married woman, and I was put over the knee of my landlord! But those were only today's reasons to cry. As I cried I reviewed yesterday's reasons: my husband displayed my naked body to two young boys, and I let him. I was not in control. I felt small, degraded. I cried.

As I cried and felt sorry for myself I brushed my still dripping pussy. My fingers crawled inside and touched those special places. I began to pump, pretending my hand to be Marc's beautiful cock. My free hand found my nipples. I pumped some more. As the pressure within me built, the vision of Marc's holding my naked ass in front of those boys appeared before me. As I felt that release was near, the vision of my naked ass over Ms Thomas' lap danced in my head. I felt the strength of my tormentors as they held me, abused me.

I blushed as I reveled in the enticing, wicked, seductive humiliation.

Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss soaked my new couch.

shyones
shyones
81 Followers
12