Liza's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Penalties are assigned and paid.
4k words
4.53
23.2k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyones
shyones
81 Followers

"Well, Lynn," Sam said, "Now that you've paid the penalty, it's time to commit the crime. Tell us Liza's secret."

Lynn looked at me and then at Jake. Her small chest heaved. Her nipples pointed to the sky, and then back to the horizon. I just couldn't get over the sight of this young girl seated naked with legs spread over the chair arms. Her blue eyes, still moist from crying, seemed to blend with the sea behind her. Her pussy, still moist from the humiliation of disrobing, puckered in the new found delight of her own naked beauty.

"Jake," Lynn began softly. "I know you think I should tell, and I've done everything you've asked. I'm sitting here naked for you, after all, but now I just can't do it. I can't tell on Liza. It was wrong of me to even think about it. Please don't make me do it. I'll do anything else you say. I promise."

I held my breath; my mind raced. It was déjà vu: the boys had arranged things to the point that Lynn was now willing to agree to anything. I saw myself in that naked, spread-for-their-viewing girl, and I realized several things: Lynn was about to be put in the same naked boat as I, I had helped put her there, and we were both going to pay dearly. I needed to act and act quickly to divert the boys.

"It's okay, Lynn," I said. "I'll tell the boys everything."

"Just a minute," Jake interrupted. "Lynn, do you really care enough for Liza to do anything? Is that what you just said?"

It was no use. They had latched onto the word, "anything," and would milk it for all it was worth. I continued to hold my breath.

Lynn looked at me, searching for guidance. I tried to shake my head, warn her, indicate in some way that she was on the road to perdition, but I couldn't make my head move. I'd turned to stone - naked, scented stone; I smelt my own arousal.

"I can't betray Liza," Lynn replied in a steady voice. "She's been good to me and for her I'll do anything you say. I owe her that."

"Will you wear an anklet like hers?" Sam asked. "Will you make the same promises that Liza has made?"

"Oh, yes," Lynn said without hesitation and with enthusiasm. "We would be like sisters!"

The breath I'd been holding left me in a rush. I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach.

"Liza," Jake said to me in an officious tone, "Embrace your sister."

I rolled my eyes, but said nothing as I stepped toward her chair. Jake took Lynn's hand and helped her stand up. She opened her arms wide and I pressed against her. Even on tiptoe, her head only came up to my chest. She nuzzled her face between my breasts as I held her tightly. Her firm, small breasts poked my stomach. She wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed with all her might. I felt my pussy grind into her abdomen, and I felt hers on my leg. Both were leaking.

As I held her I realized that I no longer wished to spare her my fate, but was content that she shared it. She embraced her indenture as she embraced me. I welcomed her to my life openly, sincerely.

"Okay, that's enough, you two," Sam broke it up.

We slowly released each other and Lynn returned to her chair. She sat down, smiled broadly and displayed herself with pride.

"All right, now." Jake looked at me. "You were about to tell us something, Liza."

I dropped my head and spoke quietly. "This morning Ms Thomas called me to her apartment." I paused.

"Yes," Sam prodded.

Jake and Lynn became attentive.

"Well, as I told you, she intended to give me that spanking with the hairbrush, you know, for being on the balcony with you guys in just a towel and then going without panties to a bar. So, there I was, over her lap, my naked ass at the ready, when instead of spanking me, she starts pulling out the hairs around my, you know, the hole. God! It was erotic. I never felt anything like it. Well, once she had me all hot and bothered, she got a phone call and told me to come back tomorrow. I couldn't stand it. Feelings were awakened I didn't even know existed. Ally was with me. Have you met Ally? Anyway, we ran home and I buttered the handle of a spatula and made her shove it up...there. Let me tell you, I had one hell of an orgasm. By the way, I still had that spatula in me when you found me this morning. I was under the covers, thank god, or you would have found out my dirty little secret a lot sooner."

"So, that's the big secret?" Jake asked. "You had a spatula up your ass?"

"Well, it's not that simple. The big secret, you see, is that I liked having that spatula up my ass. I was afraid that if anybody found out, before I had a chance to sort out my feelings about it – remember, this only happened this morning - things might happen before I was ready."

"So Marc doesn't even know about this, huh?" Sam asked.

"No. Please, I'm sooo not ready for him to find out. Please don't tell him."

"Hum," Sam began slowly. "That's an interesting story, and I congratulate you on your openness and honesty, but certain problems remain. First, a penalty must be imposed for your initial secretiveness. Now a second penalty must be imposed for asking that we keep this from Marc. Will you never learn?"

"Oh god! I'm sorry. I didn't mean..." I blubbered incoherently.

"Alright, here's what we're going to do," Sam said as I held my breath. "First, I want you to bend over and show us this eager hole you've been talking about. Bend over and spread your buttocks so we can all see. Do it in front of the chair so Lynn can have a good look, too."

God! I was humiliated. The thought that I would display myself in that manner to these three...eighteen-year-old...children...made me crazy, but I got myself into position in front of Lynn's gaping pussy. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten as I bent over, and I felt the tug at my anus at I parted my buttocks. I really didn't like this inspection, but I knew I needed it.

"Well, what do you think, Jake?" I heard Sam ask. "Do you think that looks like a hole that should be filled?"

That they would talk about my asshole like that was more humiliating than I thought I could ever bear, but I just pulled at my anus even harder in response.

"It's rather small," he remarked. "What do you think, Lynn? Is it too small to have pleasure?"

"It's not the size, that matters," Lynn made a joke that made them all laugh. "She wanted my finger up there. Maybe she still does."

"Wow! Now we're really getting down to the nitty-gritty," Sam said. "You didn't include that little tid-bit in your story," he said to me. "Do you want Lynn's finger up you butt?"

"Oh, god yes," I heard myself blurt out.

I watched from between my legs as Lynn sucked her middle finger to lubricate it. It was a sensuous, teasing sucking that had the boys hollering. I watched as she aimed it at my hole, approaching slowly, as if it were the docking of the shuttle with the space station. I was out of my mind with desire. The docking made me jerk initially, but I pressed against the tip of her finger as it settled in. I felt it go past my sphincter and beyond, where no man had gone before. When the entire length of her finger was imbedded in me, she began to wiggle it. The sensation was out of this world! Suddenly she pulled out all but the tip, and I panicked that it was over, but then I felt another finger, her ring finger, work its way inside me. Together the two fingers impaled me to their full length. She began to pump, and my juices began to flow. She was working it for all she was worth: screwing my ass like a pro. I couldn't believe it, but that she spent a lifetime with her brother's privates in hand should have prepared me for her expertise. I was grateful for her training and knew my orgasm was near. My cries filled the boat. My scent floated over the waves. My juices poured from my pussy. Sam and Jake both grabbed a hold of me so that the spasms wouldn't knock me over. I felt like I was going to pass out.

Sam and Jake lowered me to the deck as Lynn's fingers left their nest. I lay there panting, catching my breath and waiting for my legs to turn from rubber back to muscle.

"Okay," Sam joked. "We're convinced that you like it up the ass."

I could only grunt acknowledgement of his conviction, and then, I don't know why, it just popped into my head to say, "I keep violating the crap out of Marc's 'no touching' rule."

"Oh, my." He responded. "The penalties do just keep piling up, don't they?"

"Oh, shit," I muttered.

"Jake, have you been keeping track? What's the current tally with Liza and Lynn?"

I rolled over on my back to see better what was going on. I lay my hand on my pussy and felt the wetness. I bathed my fingers in it while the kangaroos prepared to hold court.

"Well," he said, "let's see. As far as it goes with Lynn, she's pretty much paid her penalties as we've gone. She lost lunch privileges because of the 'bikini indiscretion,' but she got them back by agreeing to go bottomless and sit in the chair. Now, the chair time was made indefinite because of her telling us Liza had a secret, and she's serving that admirably (he took a long look at Lynn's gaping pussy), but we still haven't dealt with the dissention that she caused in the group."

"Okay," Sam interrupted. "That leaves just one penalty for Lynn, right?"

"Right," Jake agreed.

"Wait a minute, you must be leaving something out!" I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"No, I think Jake's pretty much covered it, but your anxiousness to heap debt on Lynn is noted."

"Oh, god," I moaned.

"So, how about Liza?" Sam asked Jake. "What's her final tally through all of this?"

"Oh, god," I moaned even louder.

"Well, in addition to this latest outburst, which surely earns her one, I count several."

"Oh, shit," I just couldn't bite my tongue.

"Lynn, be a doll and go sit on Liza's face to shut her up. Will you, please?" Sam said.

Lynn glanced at Jake with a puzzled look. She couldn't figure out the sense of such a thing, and she didn't know what to do. Neither could she understand that she was, for a while, being allowed to leave the chair.

"Yes," Jake answered her look. "You can get up to go do this for Sam. Sit on her good; keep her quiet for a while so we can think straight."

Lynn slowly removed one leg from over the chair arm, and then the other. Her behavior was tentative, as if she expected a penalty for each movement. She stood and gently rubbed the back of her knees, which had been pressed against the chair arms. She stretched her back. She looked again at Jake.

Jake held out his hand to her and helped her step over me, straddling my shoulders. I gazed up into her pussy, that huge, delicious mound. I can't tell you everything I felt as I watched that beautiful pussy descend. Suffice it to say that at that moment I believed the moon itself was coming to me. Her rosebud was first to touch down on my forehead, then the celestial body rocked forward until its pussy smothered my lips. My nose was bent to one side and breathing was difficult, but I knew she was somehow supporting most of her weight so she wasn't crushing me.

"Okay, now maybe we can finish this without further interruptions," Sam gloated.

"Yes, well, let's see..." Jake tried to regain his train of thought. "There's the secret, of course; that's a huge penalty. She really owes us for that one. Secondly, and I'm sure you agree, Sam, I give Liza a penalty for her just downright meanness toward Lynn. I think that through this whole ordeal she was just a little too willing to assign blame, don't you?"

"Yes, you're absolutely right. So, that's two so far."

I was incensed at the injustice of that, and shouted through Lynn's muffling pussy that I had only pretended to be that way to give them cause to remove her bra. My explanation was an inaudible moan, to no avail. The movement of my lips under her weight did bring some joy, though: her wetness seeped onto my tongue and I tasted her for the first time.

"The third is from her own admission: she has not been paying due respect to Marc's boundaries. The thing is, I'm not sure whether that is a debt to us or a debt to Marc. To whom is the penalty due?"

"A penalty should be levied and paid to those who discover the indiscretion. Whether it is owed Marc or us is immaterial. She will pay it to us."

"Agreed," Jake said in a judicial tone. "That brings the total to four with the disturbance she has just caused."

"Okay, then. The final tally is Lynn one, Liza four."

"That's the way I see it," Jake agreed.

"Okay, Lynn. You can get up, now," Sam said.

She lifted from me like the dew evaporates from a rosebud: the scent was sweet and enduring. I took a long, deep breath. I watched as she went back to the chair without any prompting. She settled in, putting first her left leg over one arm of the chair, and then her right leg over the other. She put her hands behind her head and extended her chest with its two tiny cylindrical cones as far as it would go. She was loving this! The boys watched in awe, and so did I.

"Are you ready to behave, Liza?" Sam finally found his tongue.

"Yes," is all I muttered as I licked my lips, tasting more of Lynn's sweetness.

"Well, I must say. Four penalties in such a short time is a record, even for you. Do you have anything to say?"

I was calm enough now to remember from recent and past experience that any defense just made things worse, so I simply uttered a weak, "No."

"Okay, well, as it is our policy to make the punishment fit the crime when possible, I have the perfect penalty for your first wrongdoing. For keeping hidden your secret, anal love, I sentence you to being impaled by the kitchen appliance of your choice for the remainder of the voyage."

"Hear ye, hear ye," Jake shouted in a mocking, jocular tone.

"Liza, go to the galley and bring back what you intend to use. You have two minutes only to find something that fits. Go!"

I jumped up as if I'd been stung and ran down the ladder to the galley. My eyes where still adjusting to the dim light as I opened cabinets and drawers in a frantic search for just the right thing. My hands shook and my pussy ran, thinking of my assigned task. I examined every handle to every pot and pan. I looked at bottle openers and wine openers. With precious few seconds remaining, I happened upon a whisk. The handle was aluminum, but the spokes were of titanium. At the base of the handle was a lip between the handle itself and the point where the spokes fit into the handle. I nearly shouted "Eureka" when I realized that after the handle was buried in my bowels, my sphincter would close around the narrower joining of the spokes, and it would remain in place. I ran back topside and presented my treasure to Sam.

"Very good," he brought out thoughtfully. He held it up so everybody could see.

"Um, I'll need to put something on it, to make it slide..."

"Well, go get it, then. Tempus fugit, tempus fugit."

I went as quickly as I could to the bow, watching every step to keep from falling overboard. The sun block lay on the towel where Lynn had left it. I hurried back to Sam, panting.

"Are you finally ready? Do you have everything you need?"

I nodded.

"Do you want me to help you, Liza?" Jake volunteered.

"Please," I replied with a grateful smile.

"All right, get back in position as before, in front of Lynn." Sam pointed to the spot.

For the second time I bent over to present my anus to Lynn. I reached behind me and spread my butt cheeks as before. I watched Sam grease the whisk and hand it to Jake. I waited. I trembled.

Sam dabbed a dollop of lotion on my ass, and then Jake placed the tip of the handle against my rosebud.

"Are you ready, Liza?" he asked.

"No. Sam, I need to lean against you. I nearly fell the first time."

Sam moved in front of me and held me in position.

"Okay. Ready, now?" Jake asked again.

"God, yes," I replied.

My anal sphincter opened at the pressure of the handle. Jake pushed slowly, making sure that the launch would fare well in unchartered waters. I felt the first inch go in, and then the second.

"Okay, Liza?" Jake checked.

I nodded my head rapidly, biting on my lip in anticipation of the remaining length. Jake continued to push.

The world seemed to be slowing on its axis as I felt another inch slip inside me, then another. I was more full than I ever imagined. This morning's spatula was dwarfed by the whisk, and I was beginning to understand that something could only go into the butt so far. The whisk's handle became more and more thick as it progressed to the base, something my eyes hadn't discerned, but my anus could feel. I was stretched to the point where it was beginning to not be fun anymore, neither by width nor length. Jake continued to press and the pleasure mixed with pain. I was about to cry out when I felt my sphincter close around the lip of the base. My skin pressed between the spokes and it felt like my sphincter was indented to form a sprocket on which turning the whisk could turn my whole body. My breathing was labored.

"Are you alright?" Jake asked. "Does it hurt?"

"No, not at all," I lied.

"Can you straighten up?" Sam asked.

I released my butt cheeks and felt them hug the cold metal spokes of the whisk. I grabbed a hold of Sam at the waist and held on tight as I slowly tried to stand straight. Surprisingly, the straighter I stood, the less the pressure seemed at the depth of my bowel. The sharp pain was replaced by a dull ache. It was a sensation I could live with, for a while. I smiled at Sam triumphantly and stood tall.

"You look like you've got a bunny tail," Lynn laughed.

I looked over my shoulder, but couldn't see anything.

"Really? Is it really stupid looking?"

"No, not at all," Jake said. "It's cute – cute as a bunny!"

I reached around to feel it. As I touched it, the whisk shifted and entered a more comfortable position. I began to push it gently to experiment.

"Hey, are you having fun?" Sam joked.

"Just trying to get comfortable, is all." I smiled wryly.

"Can you walk?" Jake asked.

I supported myself on Sam's shoulder and took a short step. Except for the incredible fullness and a slight burning at my sphincter, I felt nothing untoward. I released Sam and took another few steps. My gait was awkward, but I seemed able to get around the cockpit all right. As long as I was careful, my load didn't shift very much. I was actually beginning to think that it was a pretty good fit after all.

"All right!" Jake praised my efforts. "Now all we have to do is figure out how Lynn is going to pay her debt, then we can turn our attention fully to finding Catalina, somewhere out here in the Pacific Ocean."

"I know the perfect way for her to atone for the dissention she caused," I said, panting lightly. I reached around and pushed my tail to the left, still looking for the best position

"Oh?" Sam asked with a mixture of annoyance at the usurpation of his assumed role and incredulity that a person with a whisk up her butt could have anything intelligent to say.

"Sam, go stand beside Lynn's chair. Jake, I want you on the other side. Come on guys, let's go."

Jake was quick to do as I asked, but Sam dragged his feet.

"How is this going...?" Sam complained.

"Just humor me, okay? If you don't think this is the perfect solution, you can think of something else, right?"

He curled his lip and stood in his spot. I shuffled over to the chair and arranged Sam and Jake just the way I wanted them, telling them to stand very still. The three of them formed a perfect picture: two handsome mariners standing tall beside the seated nude.

"Okay, now here's the deal," I began. "Since Lynn tried to be a wedge to drive you boys apart, she must now be the glue to hold you together. Lynn, I want you to put your left hand down Jake's pants, and your right down Sam's."

I watched the expressions on their faces. Surprise, excitement, wonder, disbelief, joy, and confusion were just a few of the things I saw flash from face to face. No one said a word.

shyones
shyones
81 Followers
12