Liz's Christmas Function Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz's confirmation as his slut.
6.1k words
4.68
212k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
405 Followers

Well here I was sitting on top of the toilet seat in the gents' toilet of our city's finest hotel thinking of a plan of how to fuck my boss's wife senseless without getting caught. I wouldn't be satisfied just following her again into the ladies toilet for a hurried & quiet fuck. I wanted something more comfortable & longer lasting as I had the hots for dominating this beautiful woman & doing whatever I wanted to her. It gave me an immense feeling of power as I sat there planning the rest of what I hoped would be an outrageous & rewarding night.

Over the next 15 minutes a plan formed in my mind & I reviewed it looking for faults & checking the risks, as well formulating alternatives & solutions to "What if?" questions in my mind.

But now I had my plan it was time to implement it as I emerged from my cubicle to see several of my colleagues pissing their beers up the wall. The funny thing about beer is that you don't really buy it, you just rent it.

I headed to the hotel reception desk & showed them my company business card & booked a room for the night, adding to the long list of employees who were staying overnight to sober up before heading home the next day. Once that was sorted I headed to the bar & got a double rum & coke for Tim and my first beer of the evening to celebrate the success of the evening so far & my intended adventure to follow.

I found Tim with a bunch of the senior project managers around a large table swapping 'war' stories of what they had done, achieved & seen during their time in the construction industry. Some of the tales became more outrageous as they each told stories in turn while consuming a long line of continuously flowing drinks. Tim looked more wasted than the others & was slurring his words when he joined in the conversation.

While listening to the tall stories I kept my eyes open for Liz coming back into the room. About 10 minutes later she walked back in looking like she had just left the beauty parlour, with her social position restored as an upcoming senior managers dutiful wife. She saw me sitting with Tim & noticed how wasted he had got, so she joined the group of abandoned wives whose husbands were swapping war stories at my table.

As I finished my beer & headed over to the bar I stopped behind Liz & whispered in her ear, "In 15 minutes tell the ladies that you don't feel too well & leave. Meet me by the lifts."

After returning to the table with my new beer I listened to more of the stories as I waited for Liz to get up from the table in the distance. As I saw her get up I told the guys that Liz didn't feel too good & that I was taking her to the A&E department at the hospital to get her checked out. I asked them to take care of Tim & get him to his hotel room if he was too pissed to get there under his own steam. Well the guys took the piss out of Tim saying than this young wannabe couldn't drink as well as them old farts.

Meeting Liz in the lobby I followed her into the lift & pressed the button for the top floor. As we cruised upwards I stood behind her & massaged my hands over her tight curved buttocks, feeling the material of her dress rub across the smooth skin underneath. We cruised up & down several times between the floors as Liz got turned on again & rubbed her arse back against my hands as I stroked her continuously. On the fourth trip up I slipped both hands under her dress to rub the warm cheeks of her arse & to run my fingers down the tight cleavage of her buttocks. After 6 trips up & down the building we departed the lift on the seventh floor & headed towards my room. The corridor was empty so I slipped one hand under Liz's dress to grip one of her buttocks as we walked. I looked sideways to admire her full breasts as they ripped in her dress as she walked. What a fucking wonderful Sight, and I couldn't wait to get my Hands, lips & tongue on them.

Once in the room we were at each other, kissing passionately & groping each other. Liz rubbed my cock & balls through my suit trousers as I ran my hands all over her wonderful back & arse. This woman was so hot to be fucked it was hard to control her in the way I wanted. I gripped under her arm pits & pushed her back to arms length before she had time to release my cock. I just wanted to openly admire the beauty in front of me wrapped in such a tight, figure hugging dress. I gazed in admiration at her outstanding tits as they heaved in the confinement of her dress with the upper slopes of her tits rising above the rim of the material wanting to escape into my hands as my thumbs rubbed the sides of her enclosed breasts as I held her. Looking down over her flat stomach I could see the wonderful flare of her hips grinding in a slow circular motion as Liz started to become impatient. Her magnificent legs stretched down to her high heels as I admired their silky black shape encased in her stockings.

Pulling her close again I thrust my tongue deep into her throat as I gripped both of her buttocks roughly in my hands. As our passions increased I reached one hand forward to run up the inside of her thighs taking absolute pleasure in the feel of her stocking tops & exposed thigh before cupping her throng encased pussy in my hand. I wanted more time to paw this horny woman before fucking her silly, so I dragged her over to the bed & pulled her on top of me as I lay down full length on the bed.

"Climb on top & put your legs each side of my head as I am going to eat you out before I fuck you senseless," I instructed.

I gripped the top of Liz's stockinged thighs as she settled over me & lowered her throng encased pussy down onto my lips. As soon as she made contact my tongue lanced hard against her throng pushing it deep into her already sodden pussy. Above me Liz arched backwards & sighed a loud "Aaarrgh" as I started to pleasure her pussy while rubbing both of my hands up & down her stockings. I intended this to be the most memorable night of my life, and no matter how much Liz needed to be fucked, it would be on my terms & at my pace.

After licking up & down between her swollen pussy lips for a few minutes I pulled the throng to one side and sort out her clit to give it some more rough treatment, this time from my tongue. As my tongue made contact with her love button I had to pull down firmly on Liz's thighs to hold her in place as she sagged forward to grip the headboard as her first orgasm ripped through her. I drank her flowing juices as they poured out of her swollen pussy, occasionally lashing her erect clit with my tongue to elicit more groans from above & more juices from her pussy. Fuck, I was king & I was going to lavish my demands & gifts on my subject.

Slowly I eased off from her clit & pussy and turned my head sideways to lick & chew the firm flesh of her thighs as my hands reached up to cup her encased full tits in my hand. I gripped these outstanding mounds of warm flesh, rubbing my thumbs across the front to harden her nipples through the material, thus ellicting more sighs & groans from Liz as I lit up further pleasure spots on her body.

Keeping her right breast & nipple under my palm I returned my mouth onto her pussy, this time taking alternate pussy lips into my mouth & sucking on each one to tease Liz towards another orgasm. As I did this my left hand reached around her hip onto her bare back to gently scratch her smooth skin as it crossed over her vertebrae on its journey to my furthest reach.

I decided to slow the pace down & bring Liz slowly back to the boil so it gave me more time to roam & explore her fantastic body further under her stunning dress & lingerie. Love making & sex isn't just about the desire or demand to fuck. It is about giving, receiving & sometimes taking pleasure from each other. Tonight would be about pleasure for both of us but on my terms as I didn't think I would get another opportunity like this with Liz. As much as I loved my power over Liz, making her act like a slut, I loved a woman to be dressed as sexily as Liz was tonight, and it was my good fortune to have such a stunning & sexy woman sitting on my mouth with warm stockinged thighs keeping my ears warm as they rubbed along the side of my face. I enjoyed the power & ability to roam my hands at will over her clothes & body at will feeling such a warm, sensual & sexually hungry woman above me who would now do whatever I required or demanded. I did feel like a feudal king as my tongue slowly explored the inner depths of her pussy & my hands roamed over her sexy dress feeling the fantastic body it encased.

I reached up to ease the straps off Liz's shoulders & carefully slid my hands down her warm smooth skin from her shoulders down onto the firm slope of her breasts until my fingers hooked onto the material & gently eased it down slowly revealing both of her magnificent 36D breasts. As they finally swung free I took their weight into my hands & rubbed my rough thumbs over her now hardened nipples. Liz sighed & settled her pussy hard onto my tongue as the pleasure surged through the nerves encapsulated in her nipples & breasts. Liz's warm hands covered my hands guiding me on how she wanted her breasts stimulated & pleasured while I continued my exploration of her pussy with my tongue & lips, occasionally biting & sucking as part of my repertore of pussy satisfying moves.

Liz's juices were now starting to gush into my mouth as I breathed in the sweet musky scent of her pussy through my nose that was rubbing against her clit as my tongue pleasured her pussy beneath her engorged clit. Taking her nipples between thumb & forefinger I brought Liz closer to another orgasm and as she started to peak she cupped her heaving breasts in her own hands to give herself more pleasure & edge towards her third orgasm of the evening.

As the pace of my licking & sucking increased I squeezed hard on her right nipple while moving my left hand to scratch down her bare back onto her dress covered hips. Sliding my hand up under the hem of her dress I sort out her firm buttocks & the now open cleavage of her arse to start to probe her ring piece with my finger. I lashed Liz's clit with my tongue & raked my top teeth over it as I squeezed & pulled hard on her nipple, while I thrust in & out of her arse with my finger. Liz screamed & groaned as this abuse of her pleasure zones took her into another resounding orgasm that clamped her thighs tight to my hand & thrust her pussy firmly onto my tongue. I ploughed my finger deep into her arse causing her to lift slightly so I could get some air to continue breathing as my face was flooded with copious amounts of her juices. I could feel Liz's weight bouncing on my face as her hands cupped her breasts & squeezed them herself to give the maximum pleasure & feeling possible to continue her orgasm.

Finally I had to thrust her thighs off my head to ease myself out into the cooler air of the bedroom, taking deep breaths to cool down as I rolled off the bed to see Liz kneeling on the bed, sagged panting against the bed head, recovering from her orgasm with her stunning breasts swinging over the top of her rolled down dress. I admired the shape & beauty of her stockinged legs and bare upper thighs & hips with the rolled up hem of her dress bunched up on her hips & the flimsy throng string entering the crack of her buttocks. Liz was fucking beautiful crouched there as I started to strip off my clothes ready to fuck her arse off over the coming hours.

Liz finally recovered enough to turn & look at my hard on pointing directly at her as I stood at the side of the bed. She climbed off the bed & reached to peel off her dress.

"Leave it how it is," I barked as I reached forward to grasp her engorged nipples & pulled her forward to me by her nipples so I could kiss her passionately while I stroked my hands up her silky thighs & over her buttocks. Liz reached down to stroke my prick as it pressed against her stomach & cup my balls in her hand as my tongue explored her mouth coating her tongue with her pussy juices.

After a couple of minutes I broke our kiss & pulled her downwards by her tits until they were level with my prick. Sliding my hand to the outside of her tits I cupped them around my prick as the first drips issued from my prick smearing over the warm firm flesh as it rubbed along the length of my prick making us both sigh & groan in pleasure as our lust grew to new heights. I spent a couple of very pleasurable minutes sliding my prick in & out of her fantastic mummeries.

Finally I ran out of patience, I needed to fuck this wench long & hard. Gripping Liz by the back of her head, through her fancy hair do I pulled her to her feet & kissed her long & hard before pulling her into the lounge area of my room.

Here there was a padded foot stool about 2 foot cubed & I pushed Liz down over this so she knelt on the floor with her bum poking up into the air and her breasts resting on the stool, leaving her head projecting over the front & supporting herself on her hands on the carpet.

I gave her buttocks a couple of resounding slaps making her scream as I held her down with one hand & bent down to lick along the full length of her crack to her puckered ring. My left hand dipped between her thighs to ease them apart & to sink three straight fingers deep into her dripping pussy. Raking the nails of my right hand along the tender skin of her back I lowered my head again to bite the firm flesh of her buttock making her scream again.

More than anything else I needed to fuck her, and I don't think Liz was going to object either as her buttocks glowed red beneath me as I crouched behind her upturned arse to reach & place my hard erect prick to her pussy lips.

"What do you want woman?" I demanded as I firmly gripped her hips through the material of her dress.

"Please fuck me," she quietly asked.

"I can't hear you, what do you want?" I demanded again.

"Please fuck me, "she pleaded loudly.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" I demanded.

"Fuck me hard & now," she demanded in return.

I lunged forward with all of my weight thrusting deep inside her up to the hilt in one deep brutal plunge.

"Aaarrgh... Yyyeess," she screamed as her head arched upwards & my hips slammed hard into her beautiful buttocks and my balls slapped against her pussy. My full weight now had her pinned against the footstool as my prick seemed to swell & be fertilised by her juices as they lubricated my prick in her love tunnel. I rested against her for a couple of minutes as I admired the feelings of being buried deep inside this most amazing woman with her stunning partial dressed body pinned beneath me. I reached under the back of my legs to run my hands up the back of her stockinged calves & up the outside of her thighs. I love the feel of stockings & the legs they encase, this probably boarders on being a fetish, but it gives me unbelievable pleasure such as now. The feel of nylon & warm flesh seemed to send pulses of electricity through my body which earthed itself through my prick into Liz's juice saturated pussy making us both twitch & sigh.

I gently rotated my hips so my prick slid gently around every part of the confines of her pussy as I continued to pleasure myself on her stockings. As natural instinct took over & my hips started to slide backwards & forwards I transferred my hands onto Liz's shoulders to get balanced before I started to rub her shoulders & gently rake my fingers down her back.

Liz brought her pussy muscles into play as my prick stroked in & out of her pussy gliding along the full depth of her love tunnel. Our breathing increased as did our passion & the need for release. My hips were starting to pound into her buttocks & I enjoyed the feeling of my balls slapping against her pussy as I started to rake my nails down her back leaving red welts on her skin and causing Liz to arch her arse & head upwards in a mixture of pain & pleasure.

The slapping off my balls started to stir up my store of cum wanting release into the depths of this stunning wanton woman. Add to this the pussy muscles milking the entire length of my prick, I was getting close to coming, so I reached under Liz to take both of her breasts into my hands as I started to roughly roll her nipples in circles on the end of her breasts. This provided unbelievable stimulation & passion in Liz as she became more vocal.

Oh yes, fuck me, take me, take me hard!" she groaned & demanded.

"My pleasure," I said as I started to slam my prick deep into her pussy, feeling my prick swell further to its absolute limit wanting to burst deep inside her. My hips were hammering down hard onto her arse as I squeezed hard down on her nipples & breasts with my rough hands as I used them as leverage to pull forward & slam deep into her.

Liz screamed in pain & probably some pleasure as I continued to plunder her pussy & abuse her tits, but she seemed to take her own pleasure from this abuse & being treated as such a slut.

A further hard squeeze of her tender nipples sent her screaming into an orgasm where her muscles tried to bite off my prick in a series of fierce clamping motions. My throbbing prick signalled its immediate surrender by firing wads of hot cum deep into the depths of her pussy as I added my own yells of "Yyyeess" to Liz's screams. We came in a crescendo of noise, liquids, heat, & vigorous rutting that echoed around the room. My eyes seemed to roll in pleasure like a fruit machine hitting the jackpot as Liz's pussy returned some abuse of its own by continuing to clamp down hard on my prick as Liz's orgasm continued to surge through her, so I released her tender & abused breasts in surrender to her pussy clamping as my prick could not stand its attentions any more.

I pulled out of Liz & rolled onto the deep pile carpet, pulling Liz down on top of me as we kissed each other with unbelievable passion to round out our first round of 'lovemaking'.

We were lying on the floor stroking each other & kissing occasionally as we allowed our breathing & pulse rates to settle down somewhere near normal. As we relaxed I ran my hands over Liz's unbelievable body, but leaving her abused breasts alone as I concentrated on her buttocks before sliding down her body to rest my head on her breasts & to stroke up her legs & thighs, again enjoying the feel of her stockings. Occasionally my fingers would slide over her bush & down to her arse to gently rub & probe her puckered arse.

After about ten minutes of this Liz sat up & pushed me flat on my back as she leaned over me to carefully cup my soft prick in her warm hands as she lowered her head towards my prick. I felt her long hairs brush against it just prior to her tongue giving its length a long lick to make it twitch into life again. Slowly Liz licked our combined juices from my prick as I eased my legs apart to give her access to my balls.

Slowly my prick started to show signs of life & appreciation of Liz's oral administrations. With her hair cloaking the side of her face there wasn't anything to watch, so I looked to the side to admire Liz's fine legs & her up turned arse as she knelt on the carpet along side me. With my right hand I reached over to stroke up her legs, again making my cock twitch, before heading over her hips on to her buttocks to admire the wonderful tight curves and to trace my figures down the crack from her hips, over her ring to her pussy. Lightly I coated my finger with some of our combined juices that were dripping out of her pussy, before heading back up to explore & tease her arse. It was concentrating on her sensual body as her tongue lapped my balls & prick.

As I teased her puckered hole my prick started to stand upright in Liz's warm mouth and she licked along its full height to the sensitive crown which twitched in excitement as her tongue passed lightly over my sensitive tip.

My left hand felt abandoned, mostly out of reach of her fine body, so I extracted my finger & reached for the inside of her thigh to pull Liz over towards me so she could position herself in a 69 over my face.

Menderman
Menderman
405 Followers
12