Liz's Fling

Story Info
Liz has someone to occupy her while I'm gone.
2.9k words
3.83
15k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jx88
jx88
98 Followers

This is happened about two years ago. I was on a temporary contract working about two hours away from home. While there, I met a girl named Liz - a fiery redhead, with a short, slightly thick, curvy body. I met her just after she had broken up with her boyfriend, and she was eager to have some rebound sex. It was hot and intense in the beginning, but started to go out like a flame that had been snuffed. It was clear Liz was much more dominant than me, but we continued to date, just enjoying each other's company even if the sex quickly went cold. However, my contract was coming to an end, and so I wouldn't get to see her as often. We agreed that I'd visit her on the weekends, and we'd just talk on the phone or online during the week, and see how things go from there.

So for a few months, I'd go straight from work to her house, with just enough stuff packed for the weekend. This worked out well enough, though I think we were both having our doubts how long this could persist.

About three months into it, she gave me an unexpected call. She told me along the lines that she rear ended someone's car. It was very little damage and he knew of a good place to bring it to be fixed up, and he had to be out of town for the week anyway. If she drove him to the airport and picked him back up when he returns as a favor, he wouldn't bother having insurance involved or her having to pay for it. I'm not a fan of informal arrangements like that, but glad it worked out. And apparently there was no damage on Liz's car from what I could see when I saw her the following weekend.

About two weeks went by, and this is when things changed. On Sunday while I was there, an hour or so before I left, she told me, "I don't think I can take this any longer, I want a man to hold me more than two days a week."

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just get lonely," she said, saddened.

We left it at that. However, the following Wednesday, she sent a text, "babe, thought you should know - I invited Chris over just to keep me company. Are u ok with that?"

"Who is Chris? What do you mean keep you company?" I responded.

"Nothing, relax, just going to watch a movie with him. I hit his car, remember?"

I didn't respond. I was thinking of going to a bar or something, but I ended up playing video games instead. She sent another text message saying, "babe?" but I left it at that.

On Friday I wasn't sure if I should go or not. We didn't communicate since that last text message, but I decided to go to her house anyway, probably just because I was so horny.

Liz was pleasantly surprised, saying, "I didn't think you'd want to speak to me again! I'm glad you're here."

"You didn't do anything with Chris, right?"

"Honestly, do you want to know?"

"Yeah," I said nervously.

"Well like I told you before, I'm tired of being lonely so I invited him over. Not to sleep with him in particular, but it just happened - sorry if it's too much for you, but now you know."

"Is this going to continue with him?" I asked, almost teary eyed.

"Yeah, sorry, I love you, but I have needs," Liz asserted.

"What if I started getting with a girl during the week as well?" I asked, testing her.

"I won't put up with that," she told me, coldly. Then she added, "I realize this is unfair for you, so I understand if you want to end it. I'm being open with you, I don't want to cheat on you, I just can't do this any other way."

"No, I don't know," I mumbled, unsure of myself. I wasn't as torn up about the prospect of her being with another guy as I thought I would be in this situation. We ended up leaving it at that. I never got laid that weekend, but our relationship felt lukewarm now at least.

When I was back home on Tuesday I believe, I went to Facebook and saw on her pictures of her on her friend Keisha's profile - there were photos of Liz dancing with this guy who at a bar. I realized this was the Chris she was referring to. This was the first time I had seen what Chris looks like. They looked like they were really enjoying themselves. In the picture he was behind her, she was bending over slightly with her ass against his body. He was about the same height as me, but a little more athletic looking, dark black skin, and well dressed, and short hair. The two of them next each other contrasted well. I read the caption from Keisha, saying, "Sexiest dancers there!" and all the comments from random men.

I was jealous, but so turned on. I had to masturbate right away from seeing Liz in these sexy poses, and quickly shot a huge load. I still felt some jealousy though, and that I couldn't just let this continue. I realized it was embarrassing having this on Facebook for everyone to see who knew the both of us. I texted Liz, "how much are you around Chris now? I saw the picture Keisha has with you two."

She replied, "so? We were just having fun."

"Are you going to just leave me for him?" I asked.

"No, I admit I like fooling around with him, but I like having a stable thing with you."

I kind of felt like she was using me to be the face she presents to her family, while Chris is the face she presents to her friends, but I was so turned on seeing her with someone else and the prospect of getting laid again I figured I'd just stay with her for the time being.

Then she texted a selfie she took of herself with just a bra on, and saying, "you like?"

I replied, "yeah," realizing she's changing the subject. But I felt like I had stood up for myself a little at least, enough to justify not dragging out an argument from this, and just going with it still.

A few days went by, and I was at home in bed. At 1:00AM or so, I got a text from Liz with a picture of her dressed up in lingerie and stockings, with her cleavage being emphasized for the camera.

I texted her saying, "So hot."

"I wish you were here to cuddle me," she replied.

"I'd like to do more than that to you," I answered back.

A few minutes went by, and I sent another text, pleading, "anymore pictures?"

A few minutes later I received a picture. It wasn't as expected though. The picture captured her bent over, with a black penis penetrating her doggiestyle from behind. Then there was a follow up text asking, "want more?"

I ignored it for the time being. However every time I wanted to masturbate throughout the week, I'd look at that photo.

When I went to her house next time, I took the opportunity when she got out of the shower and asked, "can I take some photos of you before you get dressed?"

"Uh no," she replied, "I'm cold, maybe another time" she then added. I wanted to ask about the other photos on her phone, but couldn't work the nerve to.

I did ask however, "how about you dress up in stockings for me sometime?" referring to one of the photos from the other day.

"Oh is this about the stockings I was wearing? I just put them on for Chris, he has a thing for stockings, that's all." Then she added, "he's my stocking stuffer," and then she laughed.

I didn't say anything, but my face must've turned a little flush, and I was very turned on still. Liz seemed to notice, tapped my groin area, but then she asked, "did it upset you that he sent that pic?"

"I'm a little jealous, but it was hot," I kind of trailed off.

"Chris said I have an ass that's meant for only black men," she told me.

She turned around and bent over a little, to show it off.

I laughed a little, unsure what to say, but Liz was climbing on top of me anyway. She positioned herself so that her vagina was above my mouth, and pulled my head into her so that I could easily penetrate her vagina with my tongue.

"Eat it," Liz demanded, as she started rocking her vagina back and forth over my mouth.

I tried my best to counter her aggression, by being equally aggressive with my tongue.

She said, "hold on," and she reached for her phone on the nightstand and gave it to me, then straddled my face again.

"Get a couple pictures of my tits bouncing up and down," she said, and she started riding my face more ferociously, and tilting her head back lustrously.

She was grabbing her breasts, and moaning loudly for show, and this was in fact probably the hottest I had ever seen her.

"Got it? Good," she grabbed the phone from me and stopped. She still was on me, gently rocking back and forth now, but busy on her phone sending the pictures to Chris presumably.

"Just a taste for now, I need to get dressed," she replied, and then she got off me. I started to stroke myself, frustrated I haven't received any reciprocation from her, but she said, "sorry, I don't want to see that. Just don't do it in front of me. If it will make it better, take some of my dirty panties from the hamper and go masturbate in the bathroom," while she was getting dressed. I submissively went to the bathroom, ignoring the suggestion, and masturbated until I erupted with an unusually large amount of cum.

A few weeks went by, and she kept me confined to masturbating by myself. Frustrated, I brought it up to her, "it's been a while since we've had sex," I quietly said.

"Right," she said dismissively.

"Well, I'm getting blue balls seeing how sexy you look all the time," I said awkwardly, unsure how to approach it.

"Don't you masturbate?" she asked, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, but you have Chris."

She pulled down her shirt just enough to show some of her breasts and felt for my penis over my pants.

"Pull it out," she demanded.

I immediately did as said, and started to lay down.

"Jerk it for me," she demanded this time.

I started to jerk it for her, but added, "show me all of your breasts."

"Nope, those belong to Chris, this is all you get," she asserted. I was disappointed in a way, but loved the attitude.

For whatever reason, hearing that made me cum all over my hand in no time, and she simply said, "I think you like it like this. Good boy, happy now? Now clean up."

When I got out of the bathroom, she told me, "I invited Chris over if that's cool with you."

There was a brief pause, then she added, "it's my turn to get off now."

"Really?"

I was kind of regretting not pushing against this right away, but I got hard again just at the thought. "All right," I replied, hesitating.

"Are you sure you're okay with that," she confirmed.

"Yeah," I answered, peacefully.

We killed time watching television. I was actually a bit nervous, hoping Chris can't make it for whatever reason.

The doorbell rings, and Liz hops up and gets the door right away. Nothing is said, she just kisses him, while he squeezes her ass. Then she goes to fridge and gets a beer for each of us.

"Chris, this is Dan, Dan, Chris."

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"You too," he said, while looking at Liz, and then he added, "how many beers have you had so far?"

"This is my first one," Liz said.

There was a little more small talk, it kind of gave me the impression Chris didn't know I was her boyfriend, or maybe he did but didn't want to be awkward about it. I guess it made it easier either way.

Liz got up, and started pulling down Chris's shorts. Chris was still drinking his beer, but Liz was clearly done with hers. She pulled out his semi hard dick, which was just like it was in the pictures, looking huge in her little hands. She started sucking him, staring into his eyes.

Chris said, "straight to business."

She moved one hand towards her shorts, and rubbed her clitoris area, and said, "you know how to use your dick," and giggled.

Then she added, "get over here Dan," and got up from her kneeling position, so that she was bending over, sucking him, and pulled her shorts down to expose her ass so that I could eat her out from behind. I got behind her, and started eating her out like I normally would, though the position was a little more awkward as usual.

Chris chugged down the last of his beer, and started to pull his shorts the rest of the way down.

Not letting go of Chris's dick, she guided him to where I was and gently pushed me out of the way, and started to bend over on the armrest of the couch, and guided his dick into her from behind.

"Get that pussy," she said, speaking in a way I've never heard from her before.

He started leaning into her, and began thrusting.

"Dan hon, get some lube from the bathroom," she requested.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed the first thing I could find and came out.

"I'm so fucking wet I don't think I even need it now."

I put it down on the coffee table unsure of how to proceed.

Liz started to stand up, and so Chris pulled himself out of her. I figured this might be my chance, but she got to her knees, and started blowing him aggressively.

All her attention remained on Chris, and I couldn't help but stroke myself just watching.

Liz got up and sat back down on the couch, and pulled Chris onto her.

I saw Chris penetrate her. and I became so intensely turned on at that moment I felt I was on the verge of cumming. Liz saw me and laughed silently, and then turned around back at Chris and said, "don't stop, give it to me."

Chris took his hands and cupped her breasts, and sucked one, and then the other, while continuously thrusting himself into her. Liz was looking directly into his eyes the whole time and had her arms around him.

I started hearing her moan. I tried to stay far enough away to not be distracting but not like I was avoiding them, they were obviously fine with me watching.

Chris pulled himself out of her, and Liz leaned upwards to start sucking him aggressively again. She opened her mouth wide, and started stroking it furiously. Chris moaned a little, and started shooting the cum into her mouth while she looked upwards at him.

She licked and kissed up and down his penis as it started to slowly get soft now. She moved her face back and said, "look how big it is even when it's soft," and giggled.

We sat on the couch for a moment. Chris said, "I'm going to take a quick shower," and then headed into the bathroom.

Liz looked at me and said, "I know that must've been awkward for you, let me reward you," and she pressed her breasts against my face, bringing my hard-on back.

Then she started kissing me deeply, and grabbed my penis. I didn't stop her, but I could taste a little hint of the saltiness of the cum on her lips still. I'm not sure if she realized she was kissing me after having a mouth full of cum. She gave me a quick handjob causing me to erupt in cum again in no time. It kind of felt like a pity favor or something, but I was very happy to receive it.

"Maybe next time you can show him how well you use your tongue on me," she whispered.

She went into the shower with Chris, and after a few minutes of awkwardness, I started to hear her moaning, and the sound of their bodies splashing against each other. The door was open, so I stood up and walked around the couch to get a peak. She had her hands on the shower walls and her ass against his body. It was a slow pace with powerful thrusts, until he finally came in her.

"Like the show," Liz asked, smiling.

"Yeah," I replied.

Chris got dressed and left shortly after, just saying, "catch you later."

"I think you enjoyed yourself," Liz said, grinning.

"Yep," I replied. I was looking forward to this being a regular thing.

jx88
jx88
98 Followers