Liz's Gift from Facebook

Story Info
Liz celebrates new client w/ hot sex & new move from hubby.
1.3k words
3.62
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homer45
Homer45
1 Followers

Liz and I had a good life together. We had a loving marriage of thirteen years with twin girls and comfortable careers. I was an actuary, and Liz ran a marketing consulting business out of our home in the burbs. Little did I know that our lives would change forever because of a three dollar Facebook ad.

Liz attributed her success to an aggressive market plan. She was active in the local community, used her outgoing personality to network, and of course she peppered her target audience through social media.

On no particular Friday, I came home from work and found Liz in her office tapping away at her keyboard. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, smiled and said "Charlie, I just landed the biggest contract of my career today...and do you know how they found me? Through one of my facebook ads!"

I had always teased her about how she was wasting her time with them.

"Well I guess I'm going to eat a little crow tonight," I said with a little sigh.

I knew Liz would love to give me some shit. I wasn't a perfect husband, and I probably had a little coming to me.

To my surprise she went in the other direction.

"I think I could find something a little better for you to nibble on mister," she said with a wink.

Liz then stood up, planted a wet kiss on my lips, licked my earlobe, and whispered "The kids are at your mother's, you're cooking dinner, and I'm providing dessert".

I could feel her hot breath on my neck and just about fell over. Instead, I weakly muttered something to a deity, gave her a peck on the cheek and headed to the kitchen.

At 41, Liz looked better than ever. Sure she had a few more lines on her face and her body wasn't as firm as it was before the kids, but she still caught the attention of all the dads at the girl's school. Time had only served to enhance her trim 5'6 frame. Although she still shopped in the ladies petite section, her breasts, hips and thighs were now fuller with extra curves. Her ass now fits very snug against her jeans, and I love the way it spills out our her panties and bikini bottoms. Her breasts never drew much attention before, but now with the right top she provides quite a dish of eye candy. Liz is a stone cold fox and the envy of all my friends.

I take pride in my cooking and in no time we enjoyed a delicious meal. The wine flowed freely and I knew it would ensure a night of wild passion for this married couple.

I only hoped I would be up be up to the task. Although the sex was almost always good between Liz and I, the frequency had dwindled over the years. I sometimes wondered if my performance provided enough motivation for her.

However, I had no reason to worry tonight. Liz was on fire. No sooner had we finished the meal, than my wife was all over me. She ripped off my shirt and quickly had me down to my Calvin's.

Liz had taken extra steps to prepare for tonight and took delight in providing me with a slow striptease down to her black satin g-string and matching bra. She knew how much I loved her ass, and made sure to bend over and give me a nice view. God I was lucky!

Now that she had my attention, she immediately pushed me against the bed, got down on her knees, and ran her hands all over my straining cock. Once free of its confines, my cock sprang to life and was quickly devoured by my wife's luscious mouth.

Liz had no problem handling my manhood.

She had always been skilled at sucking cock, and having a smaller than average penis, she never failed to take me balls deep in her mouth. The sensation was amazing, but I could tell that she was only preparing me for the main event. Liz quickly backed off as she sensed my cum starting to boil. At that point she jumped up on the bed, took off her remaining garments, and got on all fours.

"My cunt is so wet. Fuck me Charlie!" she cried as I stood there dumbstruck. I could tell she was crazed by lust, because she rarely talked that way. Although we had wine, it was the heat of the moment that was throwing her inhibitions out the window.

Liz began slowly rubbing her juicy cunt lips with her fingers, egging me on. I then moved over and pressed my cock at her back door. She was spreading those wet puffy lips wide for me. Overcome with lust, I gave one shove and slid easily into her slippery hole and quickly started rocking back and forth. I held onto her hips as I pistoned in and out of her creating a steady rhythm together. As I was straining to give her every inch I had, she looked back and gave me a devilish grin, seeming to challenge me to keep up with her.

I did my best to keep her pace, but Liz was too much. I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer, so I desperately gave her a few more panicked thrusts.

As my intense orgasm burst out of me, my mind had started to fill with anxiety. I knew I had given Liz pleasure, but also knew that she had received the short end of the bargain. She never complained on the occasions she did not achieve orgasm, but she deserved better and I did not want to let her down.

As my softening penis slid out of her pussy, my panic switched to resolve, and I did the only thing I could. I quickly got down on my knees and pressed my mouth right on her sloppy pussy. Her lips were coated with my cum, but I ignored the impulse to back out. I was determined to satisfy her obvious needs. As I rapidly darted my tongue in and out, I closed my lips around her cunt, creating a gentle suction. I could feel our combined juices rolling on my tongue and sliding in my mouth.

This seemed to have the desired effect on Liz. Although I know I surprised her, I could tell she was enjoying my efforts. She was moaning very loudly now. As she began pushing into me, Liz pressed against my face as hard as she could. I took this advantage and grabbed her hips, giving me leverage to slide underneath her without removing my mouth from her sex. Taking that as her cue, Liz lowered herself down with her knees at my sides practically smothering me.

I was really working Liz over now. My tongue had found her engorged clit, and she was frantically grinding against my face and mouth. In just a few seconds I felt her thighs tense up, and I heard the familiar exhale of air and groan that told me Liz had reached her orgasm. She collapsed on top of me and held me trapped beneath her. As she held me down, I continued to lick and carress her with my tongue until she rolled over in a heap. We were both exhausted, but before we both passed out I heard her whisper "Thank you...I needed that."

The next morning broke without event. My mother brought the girl's back and things got back to normal. Liz and I didn't talk about the events of the night before, or what I had done. I wanted to believe that I had earned a twinkle in her eye, but I couldn't convince myself it was the truth.

Homer45
Homer45
1 Followers