Liz's Lips and Allison's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
315 Followers

One of Allison's sexiest and most appealing features are her very sharp, expressive eyes. When she looks at you her eyes seem to penetrate right through you. They have a "mysterious", almost dark look. I've always been fascinated by her eyes and their uniqueness. They are very unusual and fascinating. Of course, I also wondered often how those wonderful eyes would look during fucking. I definitely wanted to find out.

Allison has a dark, olive colored skin that makes her face and skin seem to glow, especially when contrasted against her dark red hair. Allison is a well put together woman with nice size tits that stick straight out from her chest. She has a great, great ass, big, firm and round and pretty close to perfect. I guess the best way to describe her ass is "fuckable". She has a terrific wiggle when she walks that gets my dick hard instantly. I love to watch this woman walk.

But Allison's greatest feature may be her legs. She likes to wear boots on dress-up occasions and I love it when she wears boots and a skirt. That outfit really shows off her great legs and big ass. I noticed early on when she wears those "fuck me" boots that the skirt is always tantalizingly just above the knee. She shows just enough to make you want to see more and I like that.

As was the case with Liz, my cousin's wife, just about all of the women I have fucked over the years have been women that I have gotten to know on a personal basis. A big part of the thrill for me is getting to know a woman and then slowly seducing her with friendship and sexual attraction.

I love everything about the seduction process. What a thrill it is to be sitting across from a beautiful woman, talking to her, looking into her beautiful eyes and knowing that I am getting her wet between her legs. I love the anticipation, the fantasy of imagining what that woman would be like in bed, what it would be like to eat her pussy and fuck her big, sweet, beautiful ass.

One thing that I've learned about women is to keep my eyes open and to look beyond the surface. Looks can be deceiving. What you see on the surface does not necessarily translate to what you will get in bed. I have learned that lesson many, many times. There is nothing greater in this world than finding a beautiful woman who loves to fuck and then giving her what she wants. That's what I look for in a woman and in most women you have to look far beyond the surface to find it. That was the approach I took with Allison.

I have spent a lot of time with Allison over the years simply because we travel in the same circles. Our kids grew up together, going to the same school, the same church and playing sports at the same athletic complex. My wife and I are friends with Allison and her husband David. We're not close friends but we are very good acquaintances.

I have a vivid memory of the day when I really noticed Allison for the first time. It was during the summer about 20 years ago. Our kids were small and we took them on a church picnic to a place that had a lake and a swimming pool area. Many of us migrated to the pool that afternoon while our kids played on the playground. I settled in my chair and looked over to see Allison walking up in a two-piece bathing suit. She looked stunning and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. This quiet, reserved woman, just as I had suspected, had a smoking, ripe body under those clothes.

I looked at Allison and she gave me a sly grin in return. She didn't let it show but I think she was pleased that I had noticed. The clincher came when she got up and walked away. The sight of her beautiful ass in motion set off a sexual charge in me that I can still recall vividly to this day. It was at that moment that Allison was definitely placed on my list. She was a woman that I wanted to seduce and fuck at some point. I just had to find the right way and the right time.

That right time came about 15 years later, soon after I saw Allison at the wedding of the daughter of mutual friends. A lot had changed during those 15 years but I still saw Allison quite often. Her smoldering sexuality and beauty had only gotten better with age. A woman's body ripens wonderfully with time and Allison's tits and ass had developed into absolute perfection.

At the wedding I noticed again just how beautiful Allison was. She had looked gorgeous and sexy dancing at the reception and it was a lot of fun just watching her. I had talked to her and her husband briefly that night but never got the chance to talk to her alone. But looking at her that night I realized that the time had come when I needed to take a shot at this woman. She was just too much pussy to ignore, way too much. But how could I get to it? I knew that I had to develop a good plan and a plan that would work.

Two weeks later good fortune smiled upon me. I was at a local shopping center and I saw Allison in the parking lot as I was coming out. I knew this was an opportunity to talk to her alone and I went for it. I waved to her from my car and called her name. I walked over to her and we greeted each other with a slight hug. She seemed to be glad to see me. Looking into Allison's eyes just caused me to melt. They were so dark and intoxicating.

The small talk started but I had other things on my mind. I quickly turned the conversation into the direction I wanted it to go.

"Allison, I'm glad we're alone because there is something I have always wanted to tell you," I said. I have always thought you were a very, very beautiful woman and I mean that sincerely. In fact I have never seen you look better. I saw you at the wedding and you looked incredible. You're better looking now than you were 20 years ago. How do you do it?"

Allison had a broad smile on her face. I could tell that my compliment made her feel good.

"Joseph, wow, what a nice thing to say," she said. "Are you partially blind or just can't see very well?"

We both broke out in laughter and I loved it. I love a woman with a great sense of humor. I then decided to step it up a notch, to be obvious without being too obvious.

"Seeing you dancing at that wedding also made me think of something else," I said. "You know, all the years we've known each other, all the parties we've been to, the dances, the wedding receptions, in all that time you have never asked me to dance one time. Not one single time. Now I want to know why?"

Allison grinned. "Well Joseph, you've never asked me to dance either. Isn't it the man who usually asks the woman to dance?"

"No, that's not true at all," I replied. "We live in an age now where it is totally acceptable for the woman to ask the man to dance. It used to be that the man had to make the first move but these days women are bold and strong and forward and they have no qualms about asking a man they are interested in to dance. And I know that you have to be curious about my dancing, whether I'm any good or not. But you know there's only one way to find out. You have to ask me to find out. So when you're ready, just call me. I'll be waiting."

Allison was still grinning but her face was a little flushed and she had a quizzical look. She's a sharp woman and I knew she had gotten the message.

"Ok, if you say so," she said.

We talked for a few minutes more before saying our goodbyes. I had just taken a few steps when Allison called to me.

"Hey Joseph," she said. "Dancing? Yeah, right. You're cute you know that?"

I was grinning and threw my arms up as if I was clueless. She was laughing, waved to me and disappeared into her car.

I was very happy about the conversation and the fact that she had gotten the message. I had given Allison something to think about and it would be interesting to see how she would react when I took the next step.

I was anxious but I waited a couple of weeks before I called her. When she picked up the phone I said, "Hey beautiful, are you ready to ask me to dance yet?"

"Oh, Mr. Joseph. It's you. No time for dancing or anything else for me. I've got so much work to do I don't know which way is up."

"Never stress out about work Allison," I said. "It will always be there. Listen, the reason I called is that I was wondering if you wanted to have a drink after work this afternoon? Sounds like you need one."

"A drink? Just us? "Hmm. I don't think that would be a good idea Joseph."

"On the contrary I think it's a great idea. Hey, we don't have to do it today. I'll call you another time."

Allison was kind of quiet as we said our goodbyes on the phone. But she never told me not to call her back. I saw that as reason for encouragement. When I'm trying to seduce a beautiful piece of ass, I always look for even the smallest signs of encouragement.

I called her twice more in the next few weeks and both times she said she couldn't meet me. But they weren't blanket refusals. She said she couldn't meet me because of scheduling conflicts. Her attitude had softened and I could tell from our brief conversation that she had been thinking about me and that a breakthrough was imminent.

She finally opened the door during my third request for her to meet me.

"I'm sorry I keep turning you down," she said. "Give me a call one day next week and maybe I'll have time.

I was elated. My plan was working so far. I always made it a point to compliment Allison when I talked to her. I would speak glowingly about her looks and her intelligence and her personality often and I always made a point to tell her that I appreciated our friendship. I think she could tell that I was very sincere when I complimented her. And I was sincere. I genuinely liked her as a person and as a friend.

At the same time, of course, my fantasies about this gorgeous piece of ass continued. Each time I talked to her or saw her would just fuel the fire. I visualized this woman straddled on top of me, bouncing up and down on my sweet dick. I thought about fucking that big ass and sucking that sweet pussy.

The real breakthrough came a week later. I knew David played golf on Saturday afternoons so I decided to call Allison at her house. This was a bold move but I thought she might be more relaxed at home.

"Joseph, what a surprise," she said. "What are you up to?"

"It's such a beautiful day and I know David's playing golf. I thought you might want to meet me for a late lunch."

Allison was silent for several seconds and then said, "Sure, I'd like that. I'm through cleaning house and I was just going to do a little shopping this afternoon."

"Good," I replied. "We can have lunch and then you can do your shopping."

We decided to meet at a small Mexican restaurant that had a patio where we could sit outside. I arrived before Allison and I was glad that I did. It was a joy watching her walk toward me. She had on white shorts, a tight, rather low-cut top and she had a radiant smile. She looked sexy as hell and I wanted to eat her on the spot.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her firmly on the cheek. "Damn you look good," I said. "Thanks for coming."

"Oh, thank you," she said. "I'm glad you called," she said. "I apologize for turning you down so many times. Actually I've been wanting to talk to you."

I started the small talk but Allison was not in the mood for idle chat. I think she had come to get the situation resolved and she immediately tried to put me on the defensive.

"So Joseph, let's get down to business," she said. Why me? We've known each other for years and you've never shown any interest in me."

Her tone was a bit contentious but I didn't take the bait. I was ready for the challenge. I threw it right back to her and even stepped it up a notch.

"Why you? That's a simple one to answer Allison. For all these years I have watched you and admired you. You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and you exude a real sexiness that I just feel every time I am around you. Plus, you are a nice, warm and intelligent person. You have it all."

"Joseph, I wasn't born yesterday. Your compliments are nice and I appreciate them and I know you mean them. But I know that you're trying to get me into bed."

I hesitated. "Allison, can I really say what I really want to say? I will have to use very graphic language and I don't want to disrespect you in any way."

"I'm a big girl Joseph," she said. "Use any kind of language you want to use."

"Listen, when you walk and I see that shake in your ass and I see those great, long legs, it just about drives me crazy. I have always told myself that someday I'm going to take that woman to bed. And Allison that day has come. I want your body, I want you. I want to eat your pussy and I want to put my mouth and tongue over every inch of your body. I want to fuck you in every sense of the word and I know that you want to fuck me."

Allison was silent and her face had completely changed its expression. It had turned crimson and her breathing was noticeably heavier and faster. She never expected a direct hit like that. But while my words had surprised her they had also excited her. I knew that I was making progress.

Her voice shaking, she asked, "You seem pretty sure of yourself, don't you Joseph?"

I laughed. "No, actually I'm probably the least self-assured person you've ever met Allison. That's with most things. But with you, at this moment in time, on this beautiful day, I am absolutely sure of myself. You and I want each other and we're going to fuck. It's just a matter of setting the time and the place."

Allison did not respond and I let the silence linger for several seconds. Then I said, "What are you thinking about Allison? You're not saying anything."

"Oh, just thinking about what you said I guess. "You wouldn't be scared of getting caught? You know both of us would have a lot to lose."

"I know that," I said. "There is no way we could get together without it being absolutely discreet. I know there's no total guarantee of that but we can get pretty close if we're smart about it. And let's be totally honest about it too. Part of the thrill of us getting together would be the illicit nature of it. Fucking somebody I'm not supposed to be fucking turns me on Allison. It adds to the excitement and the lust. Let's face it. Just being here alone together today, knowing we're not supposed to be, is exciting for both of us. Now isn't it?"

She laughed. "You, my friend, have an answer for everything."

I kept up the pressure. "When it comes to pussy, yes, I do have all the answers," I said. And I want your pussy Allison. The question is whether you want me. Are you attracted to me Allison?"

"Oh Joseph. You know I want you. I've always been attracted to you. I have fantasized about you for years. You have the sexiest brown eyes I have ever seen in my life. You're just a damn good looking man, very hard for me or any woman to resist. Women talk you know. You've been our topic of conversation on more than one occasion."

Now it was my turn to blush and to start breathing heavily with excitement. I was almost speechless.

"You have no idea how much it excites me to hear you say that. I hope everything you heard about me was good. But all I care about right now is what you think of me. So, where should we meet?"

Allison laughed and it sort of broke the tension. "That was quick. I guess you just assumed that I've already said 'yes'. But...I guess I have."

I reached over, grabbed her hand and squeezed it. I leaned over and looked directly into her eyes. "You won't regret it and I won't disappoint you."

Before she could have second thoughts I moved the conversation quickly to the next step. "So where and when do we meet? I was thinking about finding a motel out of town somewhere and just meeting there."

"No, I would rather not do that. No motels. But I do have a thought. You know David and I have that lake house. Would you mind driving up there and meeting me there?"

"No, not at all. How far a drive is it?"

"A little more than an hour. It's a pretty easy drive. Why don't I give you directions and we'll just meet there. It's private and no one will even know we're there."

"Great," I said. "So now all we have to figure out is what day and time."

"Well, Friday would probably be best for me," she said. "It's our slow day at work and I could probably take off about mid-morning."

"Friday would be good for me too. I've got plenty of vacation time built up so I can take off ½ a day or all day if I need to. That would give us all afternoon. I could leave work at 11 and I should be there by 12:30 at the latest. Would that work?"

"Sounds good. I'll probably get there a little earlier. I'll e-mail you the directions. Like I said, it's pretty easy to find. Allison shook her head. "I can't believe I'm doing this but I have to admit that I'm excited."

With the situation resolved and the decision made, Allison and I both relaxed and enjoyed our lunch. We talked and laughed and had a good time. It was almost as if we were already lovers and we were both beaming. The anticipation of the coming encounter was extremely exciting.

When we got up to leave and said our goodbyes, I said, "Listen I want you to walk away first. I want to watch you walk and I want to see that ass that I'm going to be eating for lunch this Friday."

"Sure thing Joseph. Whatever you want."

She started to walk away and then looked back at me quickly and winked. I watched her walk, that gorgeous ass in motion once again. I couldn't believe that this had finally happened. I was actually going to fuck Allison, pretty, proper, sexy as hell Allison. Friday would not come soon enough.

The following Friday turned out to be beautiful and sunny and the drive up to Allison's lake house was easy. Her directions were perfect and I had no trouble finding it. I have to admit that I remember very little about the drive because my mind was in overdrive thinking about this fantastic woman who I was about to fuck. I fantasized many different scenarios but I decided that the best thing to do in this case would be to just allow things to happen naturally.

Allison had arrived first and when she greeted me at the door I had to smile. She had remembered me talking about how she great she looked in a skirt and boots and that's exactly what she was wearing. The skirt, however, was very short, probably a full two inches shorter than anything I had seen her dressed in before. But even more surprising than the skirt was her blouse. It was a thin fabric that was very, very low cut, revealing all of her tits down to her nipples. She did not have on a bra and her nipples were protruding unmercifully. It was an incredible feast for a horny man's eyes.

"Wow," I said. "Let me look at you Allison. You are spectacular."

"Thank you Joseph. You would never believe how much I've agonized over what to wear. I settled on this. I'm glad you like it."

Allison fixed us both a stiff drink and we sat next to each other on the sofa. We talked for a few minutes, both of us a little nervous. It was exciting just to be alone with her, to be able to touch her and look into her eyes.

After the second drink for both of us, I was ready. I began massaging her legs and thighs with one hand and her neck, face and arms with the other. I was getting her hotter and hotter and she began to moan and squirm in her seat.

"So Allison, do you want me to tell you what I'm going to do to you or do you want me to just go ahead and show you?"

"Hmm...I think I'd like you to tell me," she said.

"I'm glad you said that."

I put my right arm around her shoulder and let my left hand rest in her lap. "I think the first thing I'm going to do is kiss your forehead and then kiss each cheek, and then maybe a kiss or two on that sweet spot just below your eyes. I will let those kisses linger as a savor the taste and smell of your flesh for the first time. Then I will move down to that gorgeous neck and tenderly kiss and lick before moving down to your chest. Does it sound good so far?"

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
315 Followers