Liz's Open Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Once she was vertical I stared at her abused beauty.

"Apology accepted and to show I have a little decency in me I will allow you to play with yourself while I administer to your fucking beautiful tits" I calmly said as my hand started enroute to the treasures before them.

Liz's hand shot between her thighs to relieve the aching & burning that the spanking had incited in her pussy. I took her amazing tits in my hands, admiring the weight and firmness as I slowly circled my thumbs around her jutting nipples. As I ran my thumbs over her nipples I could feel Liz shiver beneath me as a small orgasm shook her and gave her some relief from my teasing & spanking.

As Liz continued to frig herself and I continued to play roughly with her tits; I invaded her mouth with my tongue, thrusting deep into her throat as we enjoyed animalistic foreplay.

Liz quickly built to an orgasm, so I pulled back away from her as the first shakes rocked her body and her eyes went wide in startled amazement as I released her throbbing nipples to swing on her heaving chest.

"Why?" she gasped.

"Take your pleasure yourself while I watch you bring yourself off and ready yourself for me fucking your arse off afterwards," I calmly instructed.

Liz's orgasm was radiating out from her pussy and was consuming her whole body as her fingers flashed in & out of her mound, and her free hand gripped her right nipple, squeezing the teat hard as she shook and groaned her way through the waves of pleasure swamping her body.

Fuck, I nearly shot come all over her, having to clamp my thumb and forefinger tight around the base of my cock to prevent my spunk surging out.

"Knee and thrust your arse in the air," I harshly instructed.

Liz was still frigging her pussy as her orgasm subsided and she scrambled on the bed to turn back to her original position, ready for her lord and master to take his pleasure.

Once she was in position I walked to the end of the bed to admire my prize all set out before me. I admired her high heels hanging off the end of the bed; her beautifully shaped calves wrapped in black stockings sunk into the quilt, her firm thighs with the band of exposed flesh atop her stockings; and finally the rounded hips and buttocks awaiting my pleasure flashing a dripping pussy & a tight puckered arse.

I ran my hands repeatedly up and down her calves & thighs as I enjoyed the silky touch of her warm skin through her stockings. Leaning forward I licked the full length of her crack, finally dripping my tongue briefly in her pussy.

"Stop fucking around teasing me, just fuck me hard now," Liz demanded as her arse started to hump up & down on the bed.

I teased her further by continuing to rub up her stockings, but each time dipping a finger into her sodden pussy.

"Fuck me now, damn it," Liz screamed in frustration as I rubbed my finger over her clit.

We both needed this fuck desperately so I mounted the bed to claim my prize.

The mattress sagged as I climbed onto the bed, but Liz thrust her hips up higher to compensate and entice me to her treasures.

Surprising her, I slapped her rounded buttocks hard several times, making scream out loud "What the fuck was that for?"

"Know your"...[slap].."place wench"..[slap]..."You don't demand"...[slap].."from me! Do you understand?"

"Yes," Liz whimpered in submission.

"Good girl, now spread your pussy lips wide for me," I instructed firmly.

Her fingers peeled back her dripping lips to expose the beauty of her pussy in all of its glory to my lust hunger eyes.

"Now slip a finger in there to check that you are wet and ready for me,"I huskily commanded.

Liz groaned as her finger delved into the depths of her pussy in her already heightened sense of arousal as she waited to be fucked.

Now kneeling behind her I ran my hand up and down her thighs for a couple of minutes as I slowly eased my rock hard prick to brush against the spread lips of her pussy.

As I stayed stationery, Liz tried to ease herself back onto my prick. Another resounding smack on her already red welted buttocks made Liz kneel still until I was ready in my own time to enter her.

As much as I enjoyed teasing & tormenting Liz and treating her like a slut; I was now at bursting point, where I needed to get relief for myself by exploding my cum deep inside the pussy that Liz was still frigging with her fingers.

Grabbing Liz harshly by the sides of her bodice for stability, I suddenly lunged forward to thrust my burning prick deep inside her in one long plunge.

"YYYyyeeesss," Liz screamed as an instant & mighty orgasm exploded through as soon as my prick hit its maximium depth inside her pussy. It was just like riding a bucking bronco as I held onto her bodice and kept my crotch rammed firmly against her firm buttocks. I couldn't believe that Liz still had such copious amounts of juices to wash over my prick yet again as she throbbed, humped and hollered under me. I don't know where I found the vast amount of self control needed not to spray spunk there and then, deep into the depths of her pussy.

As much as I lusted after licking, stroking, kissing, biting, and fucking Liz; I knew I couldn't last any longer, I needed to fuck hard and deep.

As Liz tried to recover from her orgasm, I reached under her to take a full swinging breast in each hand as leverage for the pounding I was about to give her heaving body. I could feel Liz's fingers rubbing her engorged and exposed clit as my hips pulled backwards ready for the start of our final fuck.

"Fuck me hard, deep and fast," Liz breathlessly begged me.

"Certainly, my little fuck toy," I arrogantly panted as I lunged forward again deep into her love tunnel, feeling my balls slap hard up against her pussy lips.

"Oh yes, harder," Liz pleaded.

My fingers and thumbs savagely mauled her erect nipples as I hauled the mass of her full heaving tits back onto her chest as leverage as my prick ploughed back into the depths of her juice sodden love tunnel.

Raising one knee then the other I was able crouch up behind her, allowing me faster and deeper strokes.

Liz groaned, sobbed, wailed, and screamed as I pounded into her body for several minutes, riding her hard and enjoying the sensation of my balls slapping against her pussy. We rutted and fucked each other's brains out like animals in a rising wall of noise that would have made Phil Spector proud.

I would love to claim that I had fucked her for ages, pounding her pussy raw; but in reality I was just too turned on by this unbelievable wanton woman having illicit sex in her martial bed. So being honest, I probably only lasted about five minutes before the need to cum became totally overwhelming.

Taking one final tug on her abused & tender breasts, I had one final deep hard forceful lunge into her pussy shouting "Yes you fucking beauty," as the cum exploded out of my prick, spraying & coating the inside of her pussy. Liz immediately cried out as another orgasm washed over her as I managed a few more strokes deep inside her before we both sagged down onto the bed totally spent; the last few surges of pleasure making us both wince in discomfort due to abused bodies basking in the tender glow of post fuck contentment.

I rested most of my lower body on Liz, thoroughly enjoying silky feel of her stockinged legs on mine, the gentle rubbing making the hairs on my legs stand up on end. Her warm, abused buttocks cradled my crotch as my prick gently twitched against it as my hardness slowly subsided in utter contentment of a fucking enjoyable & unbelievable day of illicit sex. I supported my upper body weight on my arms as my chest rubbed against her fantastic bodice; as I kissed Liz's sweat drenched cheek as she lay in the folds of the quilt. I gently ground my crotch against her warm buttocks feeling the warmth of her flesh as it rubbed against my now tender prick. Finally I rolled off her and lay full length against her as I gently stroked her bodice wrapped body in appreciation of her beauty, her lust, and her wanton allowance to let me treat her as a wench and a slut.

Well all good things most come to an end, and regrettably I had to drag my fucked out body off her bed. We both stank of sex and sweat, so I headed for the shower again to get some life back into me before heading off home. I just couldn't leave Liz alone, so I ran my heads full length from her matted sweat drench hair onto her smooth warm shoulders, down her slim bodice encased back; over the flare of her fine hips & onto her warm red welted buttocks; before descending down onto the bare band of thigh above her ilky sockings; and finally along the length of her stunning stockinged leg to leave her body at the point of her high heels.

At the bedroom door I turned and took another admiring long look at her as I burned the image into my mind for later recollection and enjoyment. If my prick had twitched once to show any sign of life I would have been back on the bed immediately spreading her legs again.

After letting the water run hot I stepped under the hot jets and leant against the wall leaving the water to run over my body and bring some energy & life back into it's fucked state of being. About 5 minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and Liz stepped in. Through the slightly clouded shower glass I could see her swollen breasts still sitting above the top of her bodice, and her fantastic legs tottering on her high heels.

Liz slowly bent forward to reach down and unstrap her high heels. As she did so her full breasts hung forward to swing free under gravity and this unbelievably sexy sight made my prick twitch under the hot water.

Over the next couple of minutes I watched memorised under the water as Liz unclipped her suspenders from her stocking tops and then very slowly & seductively unfastened her bodice one clip at a time. She didn't look at me once during this time, but she obviously knew how much she was teasing me by her slow strip.

Finally she stood there in just her stockings, with her legs spread slightly apart allowing a great view of her cum matted bush & swollen mound framed by her beautiful long thighs and legs. Slowly she slid each stocking down to the floor, each time making my prick twitched as I admired her breasts swing forward as she bent down again.

Once she was fully naked she reached for the shower door and joined me in hot wet heaven as my arms wrapped around her as we kissed long & gently under the steaming hot water.

As we kissed I reached for the shower lotion and started to soap all over any parts of her shoulders, back & bum that I could reach. By now my prick was starting to show signs of life again, even through I still felt fucked to death. Before I could start to soap her tits, Liz took the soap from me.

"Turn around and put your arms above your head against the wall please," she instructed politely. I did so & Liz turned down the pressure of the water a little so that the soap didn't wash off so quickly. She soaped my shoulders & back before sliding down to soap over my buttocks. Her touch was outstanding & very sensual as she wandered her hands over my hips, buttocks & thighs before finally reaching between my legs to cup and soap my balls.

"Ah, Liz that is so fucking nice," I groaned in pleasure.

"How about this?" she queried, as she slipped a soaped finger up to the second knuckle inside my arse.

AArrggh,......Ooohh, yyes," I groaned again as I got used to the feeling, and found my prick hardening again from its previous shagged out state. Liz continued to soap my balls & then my prick as she slowly reamed her finger around my arse. I sagged against the tiled wall as I let Liz have her way with my body for a change. For a couple of minutes Liz kept this up as she peeled back my foreskin to wash our combined juices off the sensitive head of my prick.

"Turn around please," she requested and I did as I was told.

I found her kneeling under the hot water, her face just inches away from my now surging prick. She reached between my legs to reinsert her figure, smiling at the instant surge & pulse in my prick as it now waved in front of her. With her other hand she gently washed the soap of the head & shaft to ensure it was fully clean.

"Go for it girl,' I thought, 'take me in your mouth'. I couldn't believe I was hard again. I had never had so many erections before in my life and never for so long. I couldn't believe how stimulating & erotic I found having my arse reamed by Liz.

As I was thinking & wishing, Liz slid her full red lips over my swollen head and answered my unspoken wishes. Licking under the head she teased my sensitive glands, making my prick dance in excitement, with renewed vigour inside her hot mouth. I instinctively brought my hands down on her head as she continued to lap around the head. Finally Liz formed a bit of suction and started to slide her lips along my shaft as my length slipped into her throat.

"Oh Liz, that is out of this world, go for it girl," I sighed.

At this Liz started to bob her lips up & down the full length of my prick as she reamed her finger deeper into my arse. This attention on both sides of my loins had blood coursing into my prick, filling it to a bursting hardness that I had never known before. I bent over slighty so I could reach Liz's free swinging breasts, slowly cupping them together and lifting them up towards the underside of my prick as her mouth continued to bob along its length. Reluctantly Liz eased my prick out of her mouth as I slide my prick into the handful of breast cleavage that I was holding lovingly in my hand. As my prick slid into the valley of warm wet flesh Liz poured some shower lotion on my prick to give a warm slick feel to her breasts as I fucked in and out of them. Liz kept her finger exploring my arse giving unbelievable pleasure to us both as I saw her put down the soap and slipped her hand down to her pussy.

I was absolutely amazed to feel the first stirrings of a brewing orgasm in my balls. I had never ever cum four times in a day before. Thinking back I had only ever cum three times in a day on two occasions before - this was one fucking amazing & erotic woman in front of me.

My arse started to clench around Liz's finger and she instinctively took my prick in her mouth as I rushed toward another orgasm. With her middle finger still plunging in & out of my arse she tickled the underside of my sensitive scrotum with her thumb, causing more blood to surge into my prick.

I just couldn't take anymore of this amazing stimulation and my balls spat out a wad of cum that surged up my prick and straight into Liz's hungry mouth. The first shot went down her throat and she pulled back a little just in time to be able to retain the second & final shot in her mouth. She used her cum covered tongue to coat my prick in my own spunk, all the time playing deep in my arse hole which kept my prick incredibly hard despite having just shot my load.

I have never had such a sensual & satisfying blowjob in my life as Liz continued to stimulate me with her tongue & penetrating finger. Despite her best efforts my prick eventually softened in her mouth and she removed her finger from my arse. Standing up in front me, with contented eyes I admired her beauty & the erotic way she handled herself. Just as I was about to kiss her, Liz leant her head forward and allowed my come to dribble down onto her tits where she immediately worked it into her erect nipples. This woman just continued to amaze me. I pulled her hard against me, feeling her full cum coated tits squash against my chest as my hands cupped & gripped her buttocks and pulled her mound hard against my now soft prick. We kissed long and hard, both of us still having a need for each other; but our energy was gone, and we both were pretty shagged after using up our reserve energy in the final sexual encounter of the day, in the shower.

I just couldn't leave her alone, so I bent down to grab the soap to wash her tits. Feeling the warm skin slide under my wet hands, covered in lather was incredibly sexy, but after a couple of minutes Liz pushed my hands off her sensitive nipples and breasts. Instead I slid down to soap her bush & mound, running a finger very gently along the lips of her pussy, which made Liz squirm, part in pleasure and part in discomfort.

Liz turned around to place her beautiful arse in my face. Well I spent ages soaping her hips, buttocks & thighs as I ran my hands all over her. Slowly Liz spread her feet wide, indicating that passage was now open to her pussy. Reaching between her legs I ran a handful of lather over her mound before searching out her clit for the final time. Gently I rubbed my finger over the still erect nub making her squirm and her arse dance a jiggle right in front of my face. Her buttocks shone as the water ran over them and her puckered hole winked at me as she moved. With my spare hand I teased her hole while she danced on my other hand in her pussy. As Liz worked towards yet another orgasm, her arse started to thrust back & forth towards my face. I took this as a signal to pay attention to her ring piece. I slowly inserted my finger and her arse immediately clamped around it. I could feel the outline of my thumb in her pussy through the thin membrane between her two holes. Liz now hung on the shower head as her arse & pussy danced a tango on my penetrating fingers. After two or three minutes Liz was going at breakneck speed until a final cry of "YYYeeesss," echoed around the house as her body clamped down heavily on my fingers. I've never met, or heard of, anyone with such an amazing appetite for orgasms as Liz, she just blew me away. I pulled my thumb from her pussy and licked her juices off it before standing up and hugging her tight to me.

The day had to end as I turned up the hot water and we absorbed its heat as we clung to each other for a very long time, neither of us wanting the day to end. It wasn't love between us; it was just a passion & lust for unrestricted sex, with no boundaries being encountered to date. Finally I stepped out of the shower to dry off & get dressed.

The house looked like a war zone with clothing spread everywhere and every room smelling of sex. There were cum stains on the carpets where we had walked, and the place would take some cleaning and venting before Tim & Andy arrived home from the match in Manchester. By the time I was dressed & ready to leave Liz had come through to the kitchen wrapped in her robe. We kissed long and hard as I reached through the folds of her robe to gently cup her mound and a free swinging breast in my hands.

Regretfully I broke our kiss while still cupping her and said "Keep these fresh for me, we will be meeting again. Remember you belong to me."

I turned and left, closing the door behind me as I slid on my boots and climbed into the works truck, leaving my boss's wife behind tender, well fucked and hopefully satisfied for now. I knew I was!!

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12