Liz's Temptation

Story Info
Few can grasp reality's "Wages of Sin."
6k words
45.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers

Author's notes. There is no 'cheating' per se found here, but the temptation for Liz is palpable. Most decidedly, few will like this story. The plot is far from the 'strange car in the driveway' genre and will piss off some folk. Sorry. Thanks for reading my submissions - I enjoy the hell out writing them biased with my POV. All errors are mine. Thanks to Literotica for this platform. All private comments welcomed, and I answer cogent ones.

*****

Liz's Temptation

Allen Baker walked up to his wife's apartment's bedroom door where his pregnant spouse, Liz, was in the heat of sexual passion with his high school chum, Charlie Dawson. Allen did not disturb them because his wife had taped a 'busy' sign to the bedroom door. Allen wondered where Fran, Charlie's wife, was at the moment, but said to himself, "Gridlocked in traffic Probably."

Their foursome friendship dated back to junior high school in a small East Texas city. Everything the four knew about love and sex happened in the back of an SUV or overhead camper on the back of a pickup truck after the four were well into high school. The couples had parked the vehicles on one of several logging trails in the dense and isolated woods.

Each of the high school senior women privately enjoyed both of the men sexually, and had done so ever since the two best-friend ladies confided in each other that they were also having sex with each other's respective 'steady boyfriend' as well as with each one's own 'boyfriend.' Later that week the four were picnicking on a summer day when Fran, 'the brain of the group,' had said, "Allen and Charles, listen to me carefully. Liz and I are enjoying both of you sexually. For sure we girls have known that is the case and now you both know - rather than just suspect - that is the case. The ground rules are that each one of us is in love with each one of you, but only individually. Relax and get over it and don't breath a word to anyone. Our other friends should think that we are two couples going steady - Fran and Charles as well as Allen and Liz. Let's all try to bring up our grades and class standing up before the four of us graduate. Hard work will enhance our chances of being together and becoming successful in the future.."

Liz said, "Also, it is vitally important that we all remember our Shakespeare, 'When in Rome do as the Romans,' so that all four of us don't forget to masquerade so that 'everybody knows' Allen and Liz are going steady as is Charles and me. O.K., everybody?"

Both the 17-year-old males were stupefied for a moment but finally looked at each other and grinned. Charles said, "I must confess that Fran often calls me 'Allen.' And I just bet Liz often calls Allen, 'Charlie.' So I have already assumed this was the case, but thank you, Fran, for putting it on the table." The four burst out laughing and in time-honored fashion since elementary school they stacked their right hand on each other's 'cementing their eternal relationship.'

After high school graduation, the four physically separated for work, college or enlistment in the Navy. Four years later the quartet had migrated to Dallas in search of career track jobs when the four were then legally old enough to drink as adults.

The story opens when each member of the foursome family unit is 23 years old and waiting in Liz's apartment for word from Fran. Each had hopes that she, who was returning home from the doctor's office, was pregnant as well. While Liz and Charles were copulating, Allen poured his wife a glass of white wine and opened beers for himself and Charlie. He then sat down to read the paper while waiting until the lovers had exited the bedroom.

In a half-hour, the intimate couple in Liz's MBR exited the room naked to make their way to the single bathroom to shower. Liz blew a kiss to her husband as she passed Allen, who was sitting on the couch reading the paper. He looked up and smiled warmly at her. Charles said, "Hope you had a good day, Allen." The two lovers went straight to the shower. Allen then got up off the couch and went to Liz's closet to fetch her housecoat and hung it and Charlie's trousers on the bathroom door hooks while the two were showering. The lovers exited the bathroom and came into the living room. Allen's pregnant wife, wearing her robe, was just barely showing pregnancy. She parted the garment slightly, as she walked up to her husband and kissed him. She said, "Feel our baby, Dear." As Allen smiled and rubbed her tummy, she continued, "Every day I get more excited, don't you?"

Her husband Allen smiled big and said, "Yes. Seven more months, right?" He watched her hold up seven fingers and shake her head.

At that moment the three of them got a ding on their cells. Fran had texted, "YES! Gridlocked on LBJ at Inwood area. See you soon."

In the military following high school, Allen's unit had received a presidential citation while stationed on an aircraft carrier, where the Machinist Mate had learned maintenance and repair of complex electro-mechanical devices. When the Vet returned to Dallas after separation from the Navy after a four-year enlistment, his first job interview had been with the operations manager of several contract car wash installations. It was successful. So young Mister Baker's day was spent fighting the traffic to each of the car wash stations performing repairs or doing preventive maintenance.

He had earlier rented a working class, one bedroom apartment with a daybed in the living room, instead of a couch - though he often slept in Liz's MBR king size with three or four others. This daybed arrangement had been to accommodate his roommate friend, Charlie when he arrived to start his job. The kitchen and dining facilities for both were in Liz's adjoining apartment while the kitchen in Allen's apartment had become storage space.

Allen's wife, Liz, had gotten a degree in accounting in an East Texas college and was now working for a CPA firm as an accounting tech in Dallas. But evenings found her sitting in her apartment studying Kaplan materials to sit for the CPA exams. She had leased the next two-bedroom apartment down the hall from her nominal boyfriend, Allen. She expected her childhood friend, Fran, to join her as a roommate when the 'brains' of the group found a job here. Also, one - and sometimes both lovers in time did sleepovers in her king size bed.

Charlie had enrolled in Texas A&M after high school and graduated as a Mechanical Engineer four years later. He was hired during a campus job fair his senior year and immediately began to work for a large construction firm in the Dallas area. He now shared Allen's one bedroom apartment and slept on the daybed when his wasn't one of the bodies who slept on the king size bed in Liz's adjoining apartment that the two women used.

Soon the front door had swung open, and the much anticipated Fran called out, "Hey guys! I am pregnant and due in 7 months!" She walked over to both men and kissed them sequentially, and then hugged Liz's neck, and looked at the two men. She asked, "I wonder which one of you gentlemen got me pregnant? Well, that matters little, but the truth will surface in time."

Fran was the brain among the four in that the ethical hacker for her employer spent time in the deep web and conversed about security matters with geek peers globally on VPN connections and short-wave radio communication. Her job was to keep hackers out of her multi-national employer's system, and so far she had been successful. Fran's bedroom was her work room as she slept nightly in Liz's king-size bed.

This valedictorian in high school was frighteningly brilliant. Fran had become the defacto mentor of the group in junior high school and remained so to this day when the group was together. Very well read in general matters (For example, she had taught herself to read a page of a thriller novel in a half-minute and almost could recite what she had just read), When discussing many topics she came across as an erudite genius. Her father had encouraged her to go to college, but after Fran had read six or so course descriptions, she smiled and said,"Dad, if I should go to college, I would teach rather than be a student. Academia is not for me. But, your buying me these hardware and software items, will provide me with all the tools I need to educate myself," as she handed him a typed list of computer gear. She continued, "And, Daddy, I will save you lots of money..." So, Fran made a major purchase of equipment and tech materials and quietly began her geek studies and hacking while still in high school. After graduation as valedictorian, she worked part time for four years as a help desk tech in the company where her father was the regional manager as she continued her geek studies. People who knew her often were perplexed that 'someone as smart as Fran only works helpdesk calls.'

In time she relocated to Dallas to move in with her childhood Chum, Liz, after landing a well-paying and highly competitive position with a firm in Dallas. Competition for the job was so keen in that Fran was forced to drive to Dallas twice for two sets of interview rounds. Fran was rightly proud of her first monumental achievement.

Today, the four lovers sat down to relax and chat when Fran said, "The OBG told me, 'Reduce my carb intake and gradually reduce my exercise regiment.' So, you guys, I will be leaving the gym before you do."

Allen said, "No complaints from us three and that just means you have more time to cook dinner! Ha ha."

Liz said, "Speaking of cooking dinner, we all know this apartment complex is children-hostile and let's go out to dinner and discuss how to make a move on buying a duplex so we can get us and our soon-to-be offspring out of here."

Later that day seated at the cafeteria, Allen said, "I left a car wash today up near Beltline at Marsh and drove through some residential neighborhoods trying to beat the traffic on my way home. I passed a 'For Sale By Owner' duplex, and I stopped. One-half appeared occupied, but that occupant was loading furniture into a PODS container for relocation. I called the number on the FSBO sign and took the liberty to make us four an appointment to see the duplex at eight P.M. tomorrow. Will that work for everyone?"

Liz said, "Allen you could have told us that at home, so dinner is on you! But, hey I like that location, what about you two?"

Charlie said, "That will work for me."

Fran said, "And me, providing I can get fiber optic cable service in that location capable of 150MBPS high-speed internet."

The next evening the four had a barbecue beef dinner at a frequented restaurant during the heavy traffic hours and then later meandered to the Duplex. A white-haired gentleman sat in his car awaiting them and then exited and stood when Allen and his three friends pulled up.

Introductions and small talk were made and then the guests walked into the empty half of the duplex. The women immediately showed on their face that they like it. The owner said, "Each half is an identical two BR with one and a half bath unit, so when flipped over, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. are side by side. Charlie immediately began looking for weight-bearing walls so that cutting a door between the two units would not affect the building's structure. Fran saw that the backyard was fenced and large enough for a short-wave tower she intended to build.

The owner continued, "The advantages of duplex ownership are many. The rental market for the other side is hot right now, and the individual is in the process of relocating to Massachusetts. I want to retire to Florida so that the law firm sends me a check every month for this and one more of six properties I owned at one time."

Fran asked, "When is your current tenant's vacate day?"

The owner said, "The PODS pickup of his household effects will be next Monday, according to the tenant."

Fran continued talking to her companions as well as the property owner, "It works well for us. Charlie and I are the nominal owners, and Allen and Liz here will be our 'renters.'"

The grey-haired man smiled, not quite understanding since a buyer and tenant showed up at the same time to look at a duplex property for sale. He said, "Well I cannot show you the other side just yet, but I assure you it is a mirror image of this side - with separate utility metering for both. The couple had no children. Also, the walls between them contain soundproofing granules."

Allen said, "Would you reduce your price if I paid 25 percent down and you finance the balance at current 30-year mortgage rates plus one-half percent?"

The gentleman rubbed his silver hair and said, "No. My price is firm. I need cash flow. How about 20 percent down and I finance the balance at one percent plus current mortgage rate? Of course, this means you must have a spotless credit record."

The four looked at each other and nodded affirmatively, and Allen said, "Yes, I do. Will you accept an earnest-money check? And, you must agree that we must see the other side before the deal becomes final?"

"Yes," as the four walked into the yard and the old gentleman pulled his FSBO sign out of the ground and fetched another from the trunk of his car, that said, 'Sale Pending.'

!!

Forty-nine months later two three-year-olds played with a terrier barking and running in the fenced back yard of the duplex. The four adults had purchased this duplex JTWROS among survivors. Fran sat in her tech room - that had been a bedroom - working on one of the bank of computer stations while keeping an eye on a monitor that showed a video of the children playing in the back yard.

She then paused for a moment after refreshing herself and smiled and walked out to the backyard to sit in the swing to watch the children who were now building 'fairy houses.' She had had a banner day and mused to herself while watching the youngsters play, "Allen fathered my daughter, while my husband fathered Liz's son. Both children are healthy and get along well with each other and with several cousins. What great luck!"

At that very moment, Liz was in the Managing Partner's office of her employer's CPA firm eight miles away from where she had worked for six years. The MP was a 61- year old gentleman who wanted nothing more than to accumulate enough cash to retire. Liz, now a state licensed CPA herself, looked at the old gentleman wondering what this meeting concerned.

The managing partner said, "Elizabeth, one of our four largest accounts has asked that the day to day operations of the online journal entries, receipts, and expenses that originate in his office, be transferred to another accountant within our organization - he insists that there are too many errors." The MP named their client company and said, "The CEO, Bertram Bass, has been in here several times and said he would like for you to be his account specialist. He also says that he finds it difficult to carry on a conversation with you, Elizabeth. Bertram says he wants an extended conversation, and you insist on short ones that are to-the-point. Do you have a problem with Mister Bass?"

"No sir, I wasn't aware that he had an issue with me, either, since I am not his account specialist." Thinking to herself, "That lecherous Bass routinely sends me flowers, and I just take them home so all six of us can enjoy them. The office scuttlebutt is that the womanizer is no longer fucking Julie, his account specialist, after several years of their not-so-secret affair. And now, he has designs on me. 'Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, Bert'"

Liz missed the first part of the MP's sentence, but awareness set in when he was saying "...Bass frequently travels to Europe and Asia with an attorney and his CPA in tow - not to mention he is a big shot locally during the political season. Julie, his former junior partner specialist, is on extended leave as my sources tell me she is getting a divorce. You and I are adults and don't have to mince words as we both can put two and two together as to what happened between our client and Julie."

Liz said, "I have no idea what happened between Julie and our client but, Mister Epstein, the whole office knows that Bass sends me flowers. I just take them home so my man and child plus our close friends who live in an adjoining unit can enjoy them. I would rather not get involved with the gentleman. Please assign someone else."

The MP looked at her carefully and said, "Well, becoming his specialist would be the catalyst for you to become a partner in your youth. Frankly, Elizabeth, we bill Bass's company so many hours and transactions every month and losing that would be a body blow to us. Would you at least talk to him, in my office privately tomorrow when he comes to visit, Mrs. Baker? We want to keep Mister Bass happy within reason, and that is all I ask."

"Well, Mister Epstein, 'my time is your time,' and of course I will talk to him privately. However, I would like to bring Barbra Carter, my assistant with me."

The lecherous old coot sat up in his chair and asked, "Why on earth would you want to do that, Liz? Mister Bass asked for you to manage his account personally."

"Yes sir, I know that. But please hear me out. The client has dozens of small payday loan and pawn shop outlets. Bass is aware that his employees are stealing from him, and Julie was trying to install safeguards. Back to my proposed solution, however, Barbra is divorced and childless. She has tried out for a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader position for two years in a row and didn't make the cut - and she told a group of us, 'I will do what it takes to be permanent if I am chosen to be a trial cheerleader.' She not only is a looker, which I am not, but her super strength is working with details and juggling several accounting detail 'balls' at the same time, which is all the better skill-set for Mister Bass to have available so she can spot the pilfering of the company's revenues. And, Barbra would be insulted if the Randy Bass didn't try to make her 'fall in love with him in their hotel room after work.'"

Liz had the MP's complete attention now, and he said, "I get the message. Go on, Liz. You just may be on to something."

"So, Mister Bass gets a 'number ten' hot woman not yet 25 years old to both keep employee theft minimized and to be his companion after work wherever the two travel, as I see it. Also, we both could convince him that I would still be the senior specialist for Bass Industries except that Barbra would be working at the detail level at least until she became certified after passing all of her state exams - she has passed two, and there are two more to go."

The MP was smiling now and said, "I like the way you think out of the box - no innuendo intended - Dear Lady. Run this by Ms. Carter today and if she is on board, you both should be waiting for Bertram in the main conference room in the morning at ten, O.K.?"

Liz walked out of the Old Man's office and 30 yards down the row of cubicles to Barbra Carter's workspace. The older lady sat and waited while the young sex symbol finished a phone call. After she had finished and the two made some small talk, Liz asked, "What you got on your plate for tomorrow morning, Barb?"

The young lady named two account problems she was currently working on and then asked, "Don't tell me you are rescuing me from those?"

Liz chuckled and said, "Afraid not. But we have something else that has come up that just may be an opportunity for you if the chips fall just right."

Mister Bass, the payday loans and pawnshop king who we all know and love - like leprosy - has asked the MP to assign me as his account specialist. This position is a highly visible and sometimes traveling job and sometimes even flights to exotic cities in Europe and Asia - where Mister Bass always takes both an attorney and an accountant with him. But I am an old married woman who very much loves the man in my life. I have eaten gourmet chow already, and I said to the MP, 'I am not the right person.' Then I thought of you, who does like to wear fancy and stylish threads and eat high-dollar dinners and wondered if you would be interested."

c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers
12