Lizzy P.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Doctor, anything to help my little girl."

Dr. Hill moved to the side but continued to rub Lizzy's clit while Daddy unzipped his pants, pulling out his hard cock. Lizzy watched, licking her lips while Daddy stood between her legs stroking himself.

"Daddy can see your insides, babydoll, and they're just as pretty as your outside. You want Daddy to cum all over your insides, Lizzy?"

"Yes please Daddy!"

"If Daddy puts his cummies in you are you going to cum for Daddy like a good girl?"

Lizzy nodded vigorously.

The doctor stood next to Lizzy and took her hand, putting it down on her pussy. "I'd like you to masturbate, Elizabeth. Just rub your clitoris for me."

Lizzy blushed again but did as she was told, rubbing her clit in fast little circles, watching her Daddy stroke his cock. Staying focused on Daddy helped with her nerves, and soon Lizzy was getting closer to cumming.

Daddy was close too, his hand pumping up and down on his cock, moving faster and faster on each stroke. He moved forward, putting just the head of his cock into Lizzy's opening, still spread wide by the speculum. A few more pumps of his hand and he started groaning, shooting his sticky white cum straight onto Lizzy's cervix.

The second she felt the first spurt of Daddy's seed splatter on her insides Lizzy started moaning loudly, her fingers flying over her clit as fast as they would go. Just as the first contraction from her orgasm hit, the doctor reached down and pushed the sound as deep into her as it would go, then quickly withdrew it, causing Lizzy to scream in a mix of pain and pleasure. Daddy had finished cumming and stepped away just in time as Lizzy squirted like a fountain, clear liquid shooting out of her, spraying the end of the exam table and the floor as she twitched and convulsed.

When she lay still and panting on the exam table, the doctor smiled down at Lizzy and smoothed her hair out of her face. "There's a good girl, that's exactly what you needed." He walked off for a second and came back with some paper towels, dabbing Lizzy's cunny and legs dry.

"That should take care of your little pee problem, Elizabeth, but if you start having trouble going again, you just make an appointment and I'll take care of you. You can get dressed now."

Daddy shook hands with the doctor and thanked him for seeing Lizzy. After the doctor left he kissed his girl on the forehead and helped her get dressed.

"Let's go get you a new stuffie, babydoll. Maybe we can find one that's waterproof..."

12