Lizzy, Queen of Blow Jobs

Story Info
His boss' hot daughter reveals her special talent to him.
3.2k words
4.48
95.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters are ficticious and all sexual acts described in this story occur between individuals over the age of 18.

---------------------------

My name is Mark and I have a confession. I'm an attractive 35 year old man with a pretty wife and two great little kids. I have a good job, a nice house and what appears from the outside to be a perfectly normal life. But I have a secret...a hot, sexy, naughty, filthy little secret named Lizzy.

Lizzy was 19 when this all started (actually she had just turned 20, but that didn't make me feel any better). She was the daughter of Tom, one of my two bosses and a guy that could ruin my life if he ever suspected that I had done anything with his gorgeous daughter. Were he privy to the depths of depravity that his baby girl and I had reached together, he might not stop at ruining my life, but might just end it instead.

I had known Lizzy since I first joined the company a little over 4 years ago, but it wasn't until she started interning with us, during her first year of college, that I became fully aware of her flirty personality and her incredibly sexy figure. As a payment processor in our accounting department, she worked on the same floor as I did (and the same floor as her dad for that matter). That meant that I saw Lizzy every day, and I got to know her quite well, joking and laughing with her about college, her dad and other things.

One of the things that I love about the place I work is that the women are all fairly young and they all dressed up. Tight skirts, tight shirts, nylons and high heels were all on the daily eye candy menu and Lizzy was no exception. The more time I spent around her, the more I noticed how sexual she was, from the way she shook her perfectly round ass when she walked to the way she smiled and twirled her hair while I talked to her at her cube.

Lizzy started making a habit of coming down to my office near the end of the day to chat. We talked about lots of different things, she knew I was an English Literature major in college and she loved to read too. She also was really into sports and especially into the team at the local university where I went to school and where she planned to enroll during the fall. We also talked about her boyfriend, or I should say boyfriends because she seemed to have several. It seemed Lizzy was a bit of a bad girl, who liked to keep two or three guys on the hook. I knew early on that she was a sexy young girl who no doubt had legions horny young guys falling all over her, but it wasn't until I really got to know her that I started to suspect she was capable of being a naughty little slut.

We were getting way too inappropriate in our end of the day chats. I knew I should put a stop to it, but I didn't want to. Lizzy exuded sexuality and things had become pretty frosty for me at home. Not only was she a nice little work distraction, but she had become the subject of masturbation fantasies and more often than I care to admit, I had horribly delicious thoughts of her perfectly firm young ass bouncing off my cock while I fucked my wife.

Yes, it was that bad, and I knew I shouldn't be thinking those thoughts about her, but I couldn't stop. So I did what any red blooded male would do when faced with this situation...I justified my behavior and continued it. But I limited my flirting with her, was never really overt, and she was never all that she was actually into me. Sure I felt a little sexual tension between us, and I knew from the way she swung her foot and played with her hair while we talked that she was being flirty and liked my attention, but it was fairly harmless, and it would end there...or so I thought.

Lizzy started school that fall and worked a lot less. She still made time to drop by my office several times a week and we still chatted. One night she told me about a frat party she went to and how she had gone down on two different guys she met that night. I was shocked. We had teased a little and made sexual jokes, but before then, she had never told me anything that explicit involving her. She sat back and smiled after she said it, waiting to guage my reaction. As I looked at her, I noticed that her nipples were hard and poking out of her tight blouse. I actually had been taking all of her in while she was talking, from her sexy, strappy shoes, up her long, curvy legs and right up to her perfectly perky tits. That's when I noticed her hard nipples, and it was just at the point she was telling me about her two blow-job evening. As I looked up at her face, I saw a knowing smile and a naughty sparkle in her eyes.

"What are you thinking, mister," she said, flicking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm thinking you're gonna be really popular in college," I said, laughing and trying to hide my raging erection that was starting to press against my tight suit pants.

"Yeah, kinda like high school," she said with a wink.

"What does that mean?" I said laughing.

"Well, I won't say that I was the prom queen, but let's just say I was the self-proclaimed and undisputed queen of blow jobs," she laughed.

"Um...Lizzy," I stammered, suddenly feeling myself turning red from embarrassment and being incredibly turned on at the same time, "I'm not sure we should be talking like this."

Her smile turned into a bit of a smirk, and as it did, and before she said anything else, it became apparently to me that this little siren had me in her clutches and she knew it.

"Okay, so I won't tell you about the time that my boyfriend fell asleep after prom, drunk off his ass, while I blew his best friend and his best friend, and two other guys who happened to walk in on us."

"Lizzy, I shouldn't be hearing..."

"Don't worry, Mark, we were all consenting adults. I mean, you're the lawyer, but you just gotta be 18 to be legal right?"

"Well, yes" I said, "but still..."

As I stuttered, I saw Lizzy look outside my door, then sit up a little in her chair quickly. "Hey daddy!" she said, as her dad Tom poked her head in the door.

"There you are, sweetness," Tom said, smiling at her then looking at me. "You down here asking Mark about law school."

"Yeah, daddy, but he keeps telling me I'd have to be crazy to go to law school," Lizzy said, smiling at him. "I told him I've been known to be crazy at times." When she said that she was looking squarely at me, and I knew I had to be breaking out in a sweat and was close to turning 50 shades of red. I'm sure it was seconds, but it felt like minutes that we sat there, letting that last comment hang.

"Well, what do I have to do to get a dinner date with the prettiest girl in the office?" Tom said.

"All you have to do is ask," Lizzy said, still looking at me. I hoped Tom didn't notice what seemed to be lust in her tone, but I did, and swallowed hard.

"Well let's go then, shall we," he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her up. "Mark, I'll see you at my party tomorrow night, right?"

Damn, I had forgotten all about Tom's stupid work party. It was always boring and I always hated it. Every year I tried to no avail to come up with a good excuse not to make it. "Tom, I..."

Lizzy interrupted before I could come up with something, "I get to come to your party this year, Daddy, I'm part of the office now AND even if I'm not legal...to drink."

"I'll be there. What time does it start again?"

"7:00," Tom said, "see you there. You ready Lizzy bear?"

"Yep," she said and followed him out, "see you tomorrow Mark."

I was so relieved they were gone. The whole time Tom had been there I could barely breathe. Lizzy was flirting with me, I had zero doubt. I only hoped that he didn't notice that, or that fact that a big part of me want to grab her and bend her over my desk and fuck her while he watched. What the hell was wrong with me?! I didn't know, but I knew one thing, I wanted her. My cock was still hard and the office was barren since it was friday. For the first time in my life, I masturbated in public, well kinda. I couldn't help it, that sexy little piece of ass had me so worked up that I couldn't stop rubbing my cock through my pants. Before I knew it, I had my cock out and was shooting a huge load of cum into my trash can. I couldn't believe what I had just done or the fact that I didn't even close my door. That was crazy, this whole thing was crazy. Little did I know how much crazier things would get.

The next day all I did was think about Lizzy. The way she looked, the way she smelled, every little curve of her body, and every little thing I wanted to do to her. Even as I watched my attractive wife get dressed, sliding on her slip, then her hose, then her dress, my thoughts drifted to Lizzy, sliding those same items onto her sexy little body.

I barely spoke to my wife on the way to Tom's, my thoughts entirely focused on his hot, young daughter. We arrived a little late and the driveway was full, so we had a bit of a walk, but I didn't notice. My cock was leading the way like a compass, straight towards the front door of my boss' home, the father of the girl I desperately wanted to ravage. When we got there, Tom's wife greeted us, smiling like the perfect hostess and welcoming us to her home. I had never noticed before how much she looked like Lizzy, and I wondered if she had a naughty streak like her daughter. She gave my wife and I a quick kiss on the cheek, taking our coats. I was so horny and her dirty little daughter had me so turned on that I had a quick thought about how naughty it would be to fuck Tom's wife and his daughter. If I was gonna go down, I might as well go down in flames, right?

I made my way to the bar and grabbed my wife and I a drink then joined her on the couch, where most of the people I worked with were listening to Tom, guitar in tow, telling a story. Tom's propensity to drag out his guitar at his parties was the main reason people tried to avoid them. And yet it seemed we all ended up going, maybe because we knew he took mental notes of those who missed.

I stayed for three songs, that's about all I could take before I went back for another beer. My wife had started talking to one of my co-worker's wives about our kids that were close to the same age. From the sound of it, those women could talk for hours. My mind was focused on Lizzy and I walked around the house, beer in tow, looking for trouble.

I found her on the second floor, in the game room, hanging out with some younger people from the office and some cute young girls who I assumed were her friends because I had never seen them before. They were drinking and listening to music and playing pool and I'm pretty sure I even smelled the faintest odor of pot in the room. Much better than the party downstairs.

When I walked in, Lizzy was lining up a shot on the pool table and one of the accountants from work was "helping" her, which meant he was standing behind her and feeling her up while she shot. She looked up at me, smiled, and then shot one of her balls into the corner pocket nearest me.

"Nice shot," I said, "you're a pro."

"I've just had lots of practice," she said standing up. When she did, my jaw alnost fell to the floor. She had on a white blouse that was very low cut and that didn't even attempt to hide her ample cleavage, a short plaid skirt, and fishnet hose wrapped in black boots that covered her calves. No wonder this young guy was draped all over her, she looked fucking hot.

I was suddenly aware that not only was I visually devouring the bosses hot young daughter in front of other people I worked with, but also that I was, by far, the oldest person in the game room. Despite my male instinct and the urging of my ever hardening penis, I knew I needed to turn around and walk out of the room.

"I was just looking for another restroom," I said, "the one downstairs was occupied."

"There's more than one downstairs," Lizzy said, that familiar smirk returning to her face, "but Jill can show you where the one upstairs is."

I didn't know Jill, but I assumed she was the tall strawberry blonde that Lizzy was now whispering to. She walked over passed me and out the door. I didn't necessarily want to leave, but there were worse people to follow, so I turned and walked out behind her. She had an incredible ass and a pair of nice, finely toned legs. Clearly I was a man in need of therapy or a good fucking from a hot young slut.

"You know Lizzy talks about you a lot," Jill said, turning back as she led me down the hall, "she says she wants to go to law school and then come back to the company and be a company attorney just like you."

"Oh really," I said, laughing.

"Yeah, she talks about being under you a lot. She thinks you could teach her all kinds of things."

What did she just say?!

"Well, here's the bathroom," she said, "hope you have a good night."

And with that, Jill walked away and I walked into the restroom, still wondering if I heard what I thought I did. I didn't need to pee, so instead I looked at myself in the mirror. Look at me, I'm an old guy, she's into guys her age. And besides, I have a beautiful wife. I had to get control of this. I was lecturing myself and so focused that I didn't even notice there was another door to the room, nor did I notice that it had been quietly opened. All I heard was the door close. I looked up in the mirror to see Lizzy standing behind me. She had unbuttoned her top, and I could see her bare midriff and the sides of her full breasts. My cock was an iron bar tearing at my pants, desperate to be free.

"Lizzy, what are you..."

"Don't talk Mark," she said, dropping to her knees and unbuttoning my fly, "we can talk later, but right now your wife and my dad are downstairs. We have to hurry."

She said it so confidently, so expertly and before I knew it my cock was out of my pants and resting tightly in her soft, perfect hand. "I know you want this, I want it too," she said, pumping my shaft with her hand as she looked up at me, biting her lip, he eyes filled with lust. "Let me do this for you, you need me."

My eyes locked with hers, a small part of them pleading for her to stop, but a more desperate, hungry part urging her forward. She looked down at my hard state, licked her lips, then lowered them to kiss the swollen head, her tongue darting out to taste my pre-cum. An "mmmmmmm" escaped her perfect lips before they slowly enveloped my throbbing cock. She removed her hand from my shaft and grabbed her shirt as her lips grabbed more and more of my rigid cock. They fell to the base as her shirt fell to the floor, revealing the perkiest set of natural tits I have ever laid eyes on. The sight of her hands squeezing them together along with the feeling of her lips squeezing me was almost enough to make me cum right there. But I was determined to hold off, at least momentarily.

She continued expertly sucking my cock, tightly wrapping her lips on me and bobbing up and down before using her tongue to lick the underside of my shaft and all around my bulbous head. I pulled her long hair up into a pony tail and held it tight, helping her with her movements.

"Fuck Lizzy, that feels incredible," I said, "don't you dare stop, dirty girl."

She took her mouth off my cock just long enough to tell me that she wanted to taste my cum, pumping me with her tight little hand.

She put her mouth back on my cock, her lips forming a perfect little vacuum as they slid over my ridge and locked on. She looked incredible, her mouth felt incredible, and all the building sexual tension between us had me ready to explode. I couldn't stop, it was too incredible, this hot little girl and her perfect mouth on my rock hard cock. My first burst of cum hit the back of her throat before I could even warn her.

"Fuuuuuuuuck, oh fuck I'm cumming all in your hot little mouth, you naughty little slut," I said, holding her hair tight and pushing my cock deep in her mouth. She took all my cum and swallowed it like a pro, looking up at me smiling and licking her lips.

"Fuck, that felt good," I said, "you're incredible."

She stood up, buttoning her shirt before opening the door she came through. "Told ya I was the Queen of Blow Jobs," she smiled, "but if you think that's good, I can't wait till you fuck me."

With that she walked out the door. Leaving me with a shocked look on my face and a spent cock hanging from my pants. I was in awe of what I had just experienced. Unquestionably the best cock sucker ever just happened to be the hot young daughter of my boss. It would be stupid for me to continue to play with fire, but as I walked out of that bathroom, I knew I wanted more of her. I just never expected for our next encounter to come so soon.

To be continued...