Lizzy?s Men: Graham

Story Info
Tom lives a doublie life.
3.1k words
4.57
39.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lizzy
Lizzy
1 Followers

My name is Lizzy I am 23 years old and for the last 18 months I have lived a double life as Tom the sales assistance in a department store and Lizzy the slut. I have known for years that I should have been born a woman but repressed my feelings (as much as possible) until I was old enough to leave home. I had been caught by my mother in her underwear aged 17, and the day after I turned 18 I moved to the other end of the country. When I first moved into my apartment I was shy and hid my life as Lizzy but after a while I was confident enough to go out and explore my female sexuality.

I quickly found out that lots of men wanted to explore the body of a sexy transvestite and were willing to pay for the experience. I guess I was a whore but I did not stand on street corners I went to bars and found business came to me rather than me looking for it. Soon I had developed some regular clients and now my weeknights a split between them. I do not consider myself a whore now as I love all these guys and the money they pay me I spend on clothing to please them. The below is a typical night with Graham whom I have spent my Wednesday nights with for about 4 months.

I arrive home from work at five and quickly change out of my disgusting blue shirt and red jacket uniform. I put on some music and head for a bath and shave my body. Graham loves my legs so I take extra care to make them as smooth as possible. I could stay relaxing in the bath for hours. But I have so much to do to meet him at 8 o'clock. I give my long light brown hair a wash and wish I could have the blonde and red highlights I have always wanted. With a towel around my head and one tied just below my armpits I sit on the bed and start to paint my toenails. Graham has a little fetish for my feet in nylon so I take extra care applying the bright red varnish I know they will excite him shinning through the skin coloured stockings I have bought for this evening. Part of the thrill for me is making my men so hot they just can't resist me and I know what they all like.

While my toes are drying I paint my fingernails in the same bright red. I do not wear false fingernails but I keep mine in very good condition not too long but a good shape. I sit in my bed waiting for the polish to dry and looking at my feet and toes. Wearing nail polish is one of those essential extras that just help create the feminine feel. Many women do not wear polish every day but I often have my toes painted at work and wish I could wear it on my fingers at work.

I move over to my dresser and begin to apply my foundation cream still only wearing my towels. I have become very good at applying my make up and have a good collection all paid for by my men. I put on my mascara and eyeliner but leave the lipstick until later. I stand up and let my towels down looking in my full-length mirror I examine myself. I am lucky to be quite small, as my father and brothers are all over six ft tall. I stand at 5ft 7 with a 28 inch waist. There is a definite shape to body as I have wider hips and a round backside (I hate women who are so slim they seem to have no Bottom). My shoulders are slight and I have a good shape to my legs thanks to hours on the exercise bike.

I have been planning all afternoon what to wear and make my way to my underwear draw. My bedroom is divided into two, with draws and a closet on both sides of the room. One with my male work clothes and a pair of jeans and the other overflowing with all Lizzy's clothes. I take out my new black G-string. The back is no wider than a piece of string and the front is see through. I slide it up my legs and pull it high over my hips. The feeling of the string excites me and I walk around the bed and back, the movement makes we want to sway my hips (anyone who has worn thongs will know what I mean). I take out my black matching bra and slide my arms through the straps. I wish I could have implants but there would be no going back and no job. I fill my bra with my falsies a nice C cup anymore and they would not look real.

I move back to the dresser and dry my hair. It has grown to half way down my back and takes ages to dry. That done I take out the new packet of 10 denier stay up stockings with lace tops. I will not wear a suspender belt, as the suspenders would be visible under my tight dress. I roll the first one and take care not to ladder it. And then the second I look down and know Graham will love my feet in these. My red toes are clearly visible through the reinforced toes on the stockings.

For tonight I have selected a very tight black dress which finishes about three inches above my knees. I slide this over my head as it has no zip and I am careful to not get any make up stains. I look in the mirror and love the way the dress follows my curves. The neck is not too low but I will still need a necklace. I put on a silver chain with a pretty locket and my three rings (two on the right hand one on the left). A small pair of silver earrings makes my face look that little prettier and more feminine. Back to the dresser for my lipstick (red but not as bright as the nail polish). I brush my hair and have another look in the dresser mirror. Not bad Lizzy I thought.

A spray of Channel No5 (the classic smell of a woman) and its time for shoes. This is the part of my outfit that has given me the most problems. I only have size 6 feet and plenty of shoes but which ones for tonight? They have to be open toed for Graham and I think about the six inch spikes heels but that would be too slutty for this outfit and a choose a pair with three straps across the foot and an open back. The heels are a sexy three and half inches enough to give legs that important shape and my posture that elegant appearance. I grab a black handbag and my long black coat its time to leave.

It's only a 5-minute walk to the underground and I love the sound of my heels on the concrete. I board the train its only half full and I find a seat. As I sit the coat falls open and reveals my legs I can feel men looking at me. I have a quick glance around and they all look away. I know they will be looking again soon so I slip my foot out of my right shoe and with my legs crossed begin to dangle the shoe from my foot. This is the most obvious flirting but nearly every man was watching me. I read the advertisements on the train and let them have a good look. I wonder how many will be thinking of me when they make love to there wives tonight.

While on the train my mind wonders to my first meeting with Graham. It was in a bar called the Cheq and he was with some friends from work. He had been drinking for a while and a little drunk. Graham is a tall man 43 years old. He is not lanky but is quite slim. He had a moustache then but has now shaved it off the sexiest about him is his big dark brown eyes. He asked if he could buy me a drink and I accepted. He told me how his wife left him and we chatted for about an hour. When his friends left he stayed and soon we were kissing. He began to rub his hand on my leg and told me he wanted to take me home. This is always an awkward moment, as I did not know if he had guessed I was not all women. I took his hand and rubbed it on my dick, which was hard from the kissing. He broke the kiss looked at me and said he definitely wanted to take me home. If he had not been drinking I wonder if anything had happened.

My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival at my station. I took one last look at my admirer's then walked on up the escalator. Graham's apartment was a good fifteen minutes walk to so I took a cab. I could see the driver looking at me in the mirror so I put on a show and applied some more lipstick.

I arrived at Grahams and buzzed number 34 to be let in. I took the lift up to his flat. I have done this so many times but I still get so excited the reflection in the lift mirror and knowing what I was here for I felt dirty and horny. Graham met me at the lift and he kissed me on my lips. We walked down the hall to his apartment and he told me I looked fantastic.

Graham went to the kitchen and prepared a Gin and Tonic when he came back into the room I had removed my coat. Graham stopped and looked from my face down past my hips and to my legs and feet.

"Do you like these?" I asked twisting on my heels.

"You are so sexy" was his simple reply.

We sat down and I let my dress ride a little way up my leg. He handed me my drink and I took a sip. Graham was speechless and starring at my legs from thigh to toe. I like being with Graham because I am in control, not in a kinky way but he likes me to make the first moves.

I could see he was getting excited so I began to slip my foot out of my shoe and rub it against the other foot and ankle.

"You know that drives me crazy" he said

I did not replied by telling him stand by lifting my finger. Graham stood up and moved towards me. I held my hand up and he stopped. I reached out with my foot and rubbed it against his leg. I worked up to his dick and all the time he just watched and stood still. I could see his eyes begin to close as I rubbed my stocking clad foot over the bulge in his trousers. He opened his eyes and watched as I slowly rubbed him up and down. My red toes tickled as the stockings moved with the rubbing. I knew this was driving him mad so I reached out and began to undo the button and then the Zip. Graham never wore underwear and his 8-inch dick sprang out. I let the trousers fall and he stepped out of them. I sat back and again moved my right foot to his dick. I rubbed my foot on the soft underside of his dick. It seemed to jump and I ran my foot along the bright red mushroom to the tip.

Graham was moaning a deep moan of enjoyment.

"Do you want to make love to my feet" I asked I knew he did and began to slide my foot from the left shoe.

"Yes yes please let me fuck your sexy feet"

I put my feet either side of his dick and moved them both up and down. I was wanking him with my feet and I knew he loved it. His head went back and he began to move his hips towards me. I began to squeeze my feet together at the base of his dick Graham moaned and grabbed my feet with my hands. The first time he had touched me with his hands. Holding my feet around his dick he began to furiously fuck my pretty feet. I was being pushed further back into the chair as the fucking became harder and harder. Graham was grunting with every thrust and I knew he was close his breathing increased. I looked down and watched his dick spit out the first jet of warm cum. I felt the warm cum hit just below my knee and I quickly put my left foot under the head of his dick to catch as much as I could on my foot.

Graham shot about five spurts of cum on my foot then pushed the rest out onto my clean waiting right foot. Then he fell to his knees and hungrily licked my right foot. It turned me on to watch this fully-grown man licking his own cum from my sodden foot. And I encouraged him. He cleaned my right foot a moved the left, which was covered in his sticky cum. He stuck out his tongue and began to lick it up, as a cat would milk.

"You love it don't you baby" I teased

Graham looked up and I scooped the cum below my knee onto my right index finger and slowly lifted it to my mouth. I licked the cum from my finger and Graham continued to suck his cum from my stockings.

I pulled my feet away from graham and stood up. I pulled my dress over my head to reveal my dick tenting my see through panties and my full Bra. I took Graham by the hand and lead him to his bedroom. I sat him on the bed. He was still wearing his shirt and sat him on the bed and began unbuttoning it. While I was doing this Grahams hands were all over my arse pinching and squeezing. I got his shirt off then dropped to my knees to remove his socks. Graham now sat naked before me and I dropped my head and took his cock head into my mouth. His dick was slippery and soft. I played with it in my mouth running my tongue around the head.

Graham made no attempt to put his hand on my head he just laid back and let me enjoy his dick. I could feel my dick straining against my panties as I sucked on his growing cock. Graham was now hard enough for me to begin bobbing my head up and down. I could hear him moaning as I sucked and I knew to slow down. I teased his dick by licking from the base to the tip then all the way down again. I took one of his balls into my mouth and gently sucked.

I got off my knees and mounted Graham I worked my way up his body but instead of stopping at his dick I continued to his face. I now had my knees either side of his head and he lifted his head and began to kiss my butt. I felt the G-string being pulled to one side and a tongue at my hole. Graham circled my hole with his tongue and my dick became even harder. I pulled my panties to one side at the front and began to slowly masturbate myself enjoying the feeling as Graham began to enter me with his tongue.

I felt close so I removed myself from grahams face and down to his dick. I was now on top of him looking him in the eye. I guided his hard dick to my hole and slowly lowered onto it. I could see Graham's eyes look towards the sky as he felt the head of his dick enter my tight hole. I held his dick there and slowly circled my hips. I could see this was driving Graham crazy.

"Fuck me….Fuck me NOW" he yelled

I just continued to slowly circle with only the head of his dick in my arse.

"fuck it …Fuck it" graham yelled. He could take no more and I felt him ram his dick into my hole. I yelped as he filled me with his full 8 inches. That is the only time Graham will be dominant if I tease him long enough. He held the cheeks of my arse in his hands and pumped into me all the way in and then nearly all the way out.

"Take my arse Fuck me" I encouraged

Graham was beyond words and just kept driving his hard dick into me. I knew he would not last long. Graham was lost in the feeling of fucking my arse. I took my dick in my hand and began to wank. I am not sure if Graham even noticed what I was doing he was growling like a caged animal and furiously fucking me. I felt him push further into me and I knew it was time I lent back to let him go as deep as he wanted and began to quickly rub my hand back and forth on my own dick.

The first spurts of cum splashed inside me and Graham screamed. I let myself go and began shooting cum over his chest. Graham pumped into me another 7 or 8 times before his whole body went limp and I crashed down on top of him.

We laid like that for several minute before I got up and stood by the bed. I lifted my foot to his chest and rubbed my cum onto my stockings. This was another one of Grahams little fetishes he like to keep the stockings that we have both cum onto. In fact when he pays I am sure he looks on it as paying for those stockings.

I left Graham and walked to the cabs on the other side of the street. My legs felt naked without the stocking and a breeze blew up my dress. As I went down the escalator to the train I felt Graham cum slide down my inner thigh.

Maybe I will tell you about one of my other friends soon.

Lizzy
Lizzy
1 Followers