Loaned to a Friend Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Linda is naked with 4 men at the picnic.
6k words
4.37
41.6k
26

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

Terry's property was made up of two 80 acre wooded parcels end to end. This gave him a quarter mile of road frontage by a mile deep. The gravel lane back to the property was guarded by a metal pipe gate that was open indicating that at least Terry was already there. They drove back the lane and deep into the wooded lot, soon after a couple of turns the frontage road was completely hidden. After crossing a small stream, they came to the cabin, actually a pre-fabricated log structure and alongside a pole gazebo. To the right was a sizable lake that was made from damming the stream they had crossed earlier. A stream of water flowed over the dam's spillway. An area of maybe 2 to 3 acres had been mowed and was covered with soft grass. It looked like someone's manicured lawn. Linda was impressed with how well everything was cared for in such a secluded location. She was feeling less concerned about being naked out here for the picnic.

Terry came out of the cabin with two beers in his hands, he waved hello by hoisting one up. "Glad you finally made it, I was getting lonely here by myself." Even though he was talking to both of them, he never took his eyes off Linda. "Mel called a few minutes ago, he's on his way. I'll call him and tell him to close and lock the gate so nobody decides to drive in and surprise us."

Linda liked the idea that at least there was going to be only the three men there. She could handle the situation, she trusted Randy and Terry, Mel seemed to be a nice guy too, and he was funny.

"I know Randy drinks all my beer when he comes here, what can I get you to drink sweetheart. I've got lots of wine and some blended whisky, gin and vodka. Got quite a lot of sodas to make a mixed drink if that's your fancy. Pretty much have a regular bar set up inside." Terry tried his best to be a good host to the naked woman in front of him.

"Show me around and a glass of wine, pinot grigio sounds really good. I need something after going shopping at Max's grocery on the way here." She shot a not-so friendly glance at Randy.

Terry looked at Randy, "You seem to be the one in trouble here, go get the woman a glass of wine. I just happen to have just what the woman ordered."

Looking at Linda's state of dress, or lack thereof Terry said to Linda, "There has to be something I missed and I'm guessing there's a story behind it too."

"Oh yeah, I'll let Randy boy tell you what happened, I'd like to hear his version before I tell you what really happened." Linda replied, giving Randy another fuck-you look as he hurried away to get her wine. He wasn't going to get off the hook that easily or quickly. It was going to take several glasses of wine to forgive him.

"I think I hear Mel's truck, good we're all here, time to get down to some serious partying. Hold on to that story, I'll bet he'll love to hear it too. Mel knows how Randy thinks. I know he'll be on your side no matter what he's done now," Terry laughed.

Linda was feeling better already; she was getting allies on her side against Randy. She thought that maybe she'll have fun making Randy squirm after all.

As Mel pulled in the parking area and Linda suddenly felt a panic attack, there was more than one person in Mel's truck. "Oh, fuck, not another man! How many do I have to put up with? This was supposed to be just a couple of days and nights with Randy, alone. Now it seems like everybody can invite a friend with them." Linda thought to herself. "Now what the fuck am I going to do? Yeah, that's probably just what I'm going to end up doing."

Mel seeing Linda standing naked with the other two men, smiled as he stopped the truck and got out. From the other side another man who Linda had never seen before also got out of the truck and walked toward her. He walked up to her and as if nothing was out of the ordinary, held out his hand and said, "Hi, I'm Owen, Mel's friend. You have to be Linda; I must admit Mel's description of you really didn't do you justice. You are way more beautiful."

Owen pumped Linda's hand hard enough to make her breasts bounce. Linda tried to recover some degree of dignity and said, "I'm not too sure just how much he could say about me, we only met yesterday. What all did he tell you?" She regretted saying that she had only just met Mel suspecting that the story of her being naked and the three of them touching her every conceivable place and way. He had to have told him how the three of them had fucked her and how she had begged each of them to cum inside her. She had met Mel for less than an hour and she had begged him to fuck her. She knew they had talked about her and she knew why Owen had been brought along. She was expected to fuck all four men whenever and how often they wanted. Linda was embarrassed and humiliated.

"I really have to confess, I didn't believe one word Mel told me about you, especially about how beautiful you are. Honestly, if any part of his story was true, I didn't think how he described you would be the true part. The only thing, he wasn't nearly accurate enough. I 'm trying to say, Wow, you are unbelievable."

"Okay, so far you are scoring points. I'm flattered, but what else have you heard?" Linda needed to know how much was divulged about the previous day.

"Well he told me he went to Randy's with Terry and that when he walked back to the pool there you were just lying there, well you know, all naked like," Owen suddenly getting nervous from being given the third degree.

"You mean all naked like right now?" Linda pushed.

"Right, right, and they all put suntan lotion on you, and well they all took off their clothes, and like they kinda, all did you. You know. Anyway, I really didn't believe him, so I had to come here today to see if he was just bull-shitting me." Owen was really beginning to sweat under Linda's stare.

"And do you believe him now?" Linda was not going to make this easy. If she was the topic of conversation she wanted to know what was said. Well sort of. The more she heard the more she cringed.

"Honestly, I don't know, I really wasn't expecting to find any woman here, let alone someone as good as you. I mean so far everything he said seems to be true so maybe, I guess, maybe he did, you know..."

"Fuck me; go ahead you can say it. Yes he did fuck me, and Terry and Randy did too. I wish I could say they didn't but I can't lie. The truth seems to come around and bite you on the ass. And my ass seems to be exposed and vulnerable at the moment. "

"I'm just confused now, I mean, why? Mel said you are married to Randy's friend. Your husband lets you run around naked with Randy and like you say, fuck guys. What's the catch?"

"I'll try to explain, short version. My husband and I, I guess you could say like to play games. He likes to expose me to other people, you know, naked." Linda tried to explain something that was hard to put in words. "I didn't like it at first but actually I've kinda got into doing things that we talked about sometimes. One thing that we find exciting is when I go to one of our close friend's home when I have no clothes and I stay that way until I'm either taken back home or my husband, Jim, comes to get me."

"Okay, I think I might kinda understand a little. So your husband knows you're here and that there are other men and that you, I mean...," Owen was having a hard time expressing himself.

"That other men sometimes fuck me," Linda finished the sentence for him. "You really can say that word. Let's just say, if it sometimes happens, it happens. He doesn't send me out to get fucked. I'm not his whore. If I don't want to, I say no and it had better not happen. Believe it or not, women like to fuck too. We like to cum. I love looking at men's cocks, just like you like to fuck, cum and look at naked women. It's just when a man does it, he's a stud and when a woman does it, she's a whore. Jim knows every time I fuck another man. He's usually there or nearby. It just happens that he was supposed to be in town and I wasn't going to be at Randy's house until this evening. I was only going to be there over one night, but Jim had to go out of town on business and good old Randy took it upon himself to come get me early."

"Sounds like Randy all right. I think I kinda understand, but not really. So it's okay with you that I look at you? I mean you're not going to get all bent out of shape and think I'm some kind of pervert?" Owen started to relax, at least a little.

"Seriously, is there any way I could keep you from looking? As long as you are polite within reason, I have no objections. Please look all you want anywhere you want. The more I get to know you the more I like you looking at me. I get turned on too. If you spend the day here, you're going to see my boobs bounce, hang and swing all over the place. With tits this size and nothing to hold them, they have a mind of their own. My nipples are going to get hard, and my pussy will get wet, and you are going to look. It's not like you've never seen a naked woman. Right?" Linda was finally beginning to relax; maybe Owen wasn't going to be too bad to be around. "Oh and yeah you probably are a pervert. Though you seem to be a nice one and not too dangerous," she smiled.

"Wow, I just never thought something like this ever really happened," Owen smiled back, relieved.

"Good, now hopefully we're past the awkward part. There's just one more thing, just because I said it was alright to look, don't automatically think you are going to fuck me. There is a very good possibility that no fucking is going to happen today. Yesterday was a fluke, sorry you missed it, but I'm not really into cluster fucks. I'm here to eat, drink, have some good picnic fun and in this case let four good looking men look at me and cater to my every whim. The fact that I'm naked is immaterial. Okay?"

"I'm not sure I can be as casual as you are about me being around you all day while you're naked. It's just, damn, you're so nice to look at. It's not every day I can just look at a naked woman. Hell it's never when I can just look and look. My girlfriend doesn't even let me look at her this long. Oh and I understand about the fucking part. My bad luck about yesterday."

"Okay, let's just take it one moment at a time. I really need a refill on this wine, be a good boy now and go get me a glass of white wine, its pinot grigio."

"Hey you two, break it up. This isn't a private party! Owen, you horn-dog, already trying to cozy up to our entertainment. Damn boy, just because you're young and single doesn't mean you get it all." Randy said in a too loud voice bordering on a shout. He had already scarfed down two beers and two shots of whiskey.

"Randy, back off. You know you're really obnoxious when you drink too much. I actually meant to say more obnoxious. As far as anyone getting "it" there's not much of any likelihood of that happing, especially you."

"Oh man did she ever put you in your place. Ya gotta love a woman who does that to Randy," Terry laughed.

"Who's ready to get the quads out?" Terry asked the group. "We'd better get 'em going before we all get too wasted, I don't want 'em to all get totaled. They cost too much to replace, so remember you break 'em , you bought 'em."

"You ever ride a quad?" Owen asked Linda.

"Only a couple of times, Jim and I have gone on a couple of trail rides with a group. I usually ride behind him, but he has made me go it alone a few times just so I know how. They're fun, but not my top way to have a good time."

"Hop on, try one out, there's a track around the lake, you can take it easy if you want until you get the feel of it. Then go as balls out as you want. There are trails all over the woods here. Don't forget the helmet though. " Owen handed her the helmet and helped her get it buckled correctly.

"I feel really stupid wearing just a helmet and tennis shoes," Linda laughed.

"It's definitely different, but the look is right for you. Maybe you'll start a new fashion. Now that'd be great!"

Linda eased away from the buildings and toward the lake, gaining speed as she went down the track around the lake. Close by the lake the track was fairly smooth and level, but she soon had to drop down and cross the stream and go back up the other bank. The other side of the lake was less level with several dips and small hills to climb. The machine handled them easily and Linda knew her limits and rode like someone with some experience. She didn't however give the quad full throttle or go especially fast over the series of rough bumps. The trip around the lake was nearly a mile and it took her over 5 minutes to complete before she pulled up in from of now Owen and the other three men.

"How was it? You looked like you know what you were doing?" Terry asked.

"It's fun, but there is a problem, actually two big problems. As soon as I hit any kind of rough trail or bump, it jars the hell out of my boobs. With the way I have to lean over the handle bars, my boobs are just hanging out there unsupported. See?" Linda leaned over in the riding position and her breasts swung out away from her chest and hung and swung freely.

"Looks good to me," Randy said and Mel quickly agreed.

"Well it might look good to you guys, but it hurts when they flop around too much. I need some support!"

"I'll ride behind you and hold them," Terry offered.

"Like that is going to help, you'd probably fall off and pull them off with you. No thanks, maybe if I rode behind someone and pressed myself tight against you, it would at least keep them from flopping so much," Linda suggested.

"Here hop on here behind me, I'm ready to go," Terry offered.

Linda dismounted her machine and climbed behind Terry, sliding up close behind him and then wrapping her arms tight around his chest. Her breasts were tight against his back." Hold on a minute, your shirt is scratchy on my nipples, by the time we go around once, I won't have any skin left on the ends of them. Take off your shirt, shin on skin feels better anyway. "With a smile, Terry peeled off his shirt and sat bare chested as Linda snuggled against him.

"Much better, don't you agree? " Linda rubbed her nipples against Terry and slid her hand down to rub the top of his crotch.

"Oh Jesus, keep that up and I'm going to take you for an entirely different kind of ride," Terry moaned.

"Dream on Studley. You do know how to run this thing don't you?" Linda teased.

She then turned to the others and said, "While we try this out, one of you get me another glass of wine. That's going to be your ticket for a ride with me. Oh and no shirts, I don't want any shirts when I get back." She squeezed Terry and said, "Let's go."

The two took a quicker lap around the lake and as they went past the three men watching, Linda looked up with a big smile and gave them a thumb's up indicating that the ride was much better. Terry didn't stop, but went down another trail and disappeared into the woods.

Ten minutes later, when they finally returned, Linda, breathless from holding on, flipped up the visor of her helmet and looked at Randy, Mel and Owen standing shirtless smiling she said, "Who has the wine?"

When Mel stepped forward and handed her a glass, she took it, drained it in three long drinks and said, "You get me next. Let's go."

Two more times Linda changed riding partners and had a glass of wine waiting for her when she returned. Finally, sweating and dirty from the dusty trails and muddy from the streams, Linda half crawled and half fell from the seat. "Enough, I can't hold on any more!" Laughing as she sat on the grassy ground. "It feels like I've been on that thing for hours. You get a break between rides, I don't. You guys go ahead and ride, I'm going to rinse off with that hose over there and then I'm going to sit rest."

Three of the four took off with a roar on separate quads while Owen stayed back and watched Linda shower the sweat and dirt from her body. When she was done, he was there with a towel and another glass of wine. "That's the last of that bottle, there's more in the fridge when you want more."

Taking the towel first and drying herself in front of her young admirer, very aware that he was looking at her naked body, never taking his eyes off her, she said, "Oh God, thanks. You're my hero, for the towel and for the wine. I gotta slow down on the wine. On the quad I didn't feel it, but I can hardly stand up now that I'm off. You can go on and ride, I'm okay here by myself. I just want to recline on one of those wonderful looking lounge chairs, soak up a little sun and relax."

"Nah, I'd rather stay with you and talk, if that's okay with you. I can ride a quad anytime; I can't sit and talk with a beautiful naked woman ever."

"The company is appreciated, you're nice, easy to talk to, and you don't make me self-conscious about my lack of clothes."

"You should stay this way all the time, you being naked looks so natural with you. I'm sorry but I just can't stop looking at you," Owen told her.

"Now you're sounding just like Jim, he's said those exact words way too many times. How do you think he convinces me to take my clothes off in the first place. You men must all practice the same line on women." Linda laughed, feeling more comfortable.

"I understand why he wants you like this now. If you were my wife, I'd want you to be naked around me all the time. I'm not sure if I'd want everyone else seeing you though. I think I'd be jealous."

"If Jim didn't like the idea of other men seeing me naked you wouldn't be seeing me like this now. I must admit, after all I've had to drink so far, I'm liking the attention I'm getting from all of you, especially you. If he were here, he'd be out with the others. He'd leave me here with you, probably hoping that when he came back, I'd have your dick in my mouth." Linda teased.

"God! I wish he were here!" Owen said quickly before thinking what he said and then realizing he blushed all the way down to his chest.

About that time the other three men came roaring up on their quads. "Knew we'd find Owen here. Keeping Linda company are ya? Doing any good yet?" Randy kidded the younger man.

"Randy, keep it up and you're going to lose your house guest." Linda threatened.

"Okay, okay, just kidding. Owen is the newest member of our little group so he gets to be the butt of our jokes. He knows we're just teasing. Don't ya boy?" Randy responded. "Sorry if I spoke out of turn, I'm just having fun."

Randy pulled off his helmet and grabbed Linda trying to pull her close for a kiss. "Eww, God you are sweaty, dirty, and stink. Go shower off." Looking at the other two, she said, "That goes for you two too." Seeing Owen laughing, Linda turned to him and said, "That goes for you too. All four of you go now, strip down and clean up. I'm tired of being the only one naked. Everybody naked now or I go home. What'll it be?"

Randy, Terry and Mel had been naked with each other and Linda the day before so they hesitated only as long as it took for Linda to make her threat to leave the picnic before they started toward the water hose to clean up, stripping as they went. Owen looked shocked that he was being told to get naked. "Come on Owen, turnabout is fair play, you've seen mine, I want to see yours. Lose the duds and wash up. Oh and tell the first one clean to get me another glass of wine."

Owen was the last to finish washing and followed the other three men, all four of them now naked, into the cabin to get themselves and Linda more to drink. When he got to the others they turned and told him, "Okay, Owen, you can't say a word about this. Come on Terry, what ya got?"

"Okay man, this is the greatest, I just got it from a buddy and he says it works like a champ. It's called "Hypnotize." This shit works fast, in like 15 minutes of when it's swallowed. It lasts about 3 hours or so and then it wears off in about 15 to 20 minutes and it's gone."

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12