Loaned to a Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda comes to grips after being drugged, must submit again.
7.1k words
4.57
46k
26

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers

I know I should have been mortified, I'd been naked for 2 days with 6 men every one of them I'd openly and willingly exposed every private part of my body. Not only had I been naked around them, I had fucked every one of them, most more than once. I'd even allowed 4 of them to shove warm newly made hotdogs and sausages up my pussy and ass. The thing that nagged at my mind was that I enjoyed it. I had enjoyed every single minute. I enjoyed teasing and tempting them.

This was no matter of just casual naturalist nudity, even though every one of them had spent hours naked with me. No, I was aware every second that I was the focus of their sexual wants, and I was excited by it. I liked, no, loved that they looked at my breasts, my erect nipples, and most of all my pussy. My wide open pussy as they shoved their hard cocks as deep as they could and dumped their cum inside me. Why did I want this? What was wrong with me? None of these men were even my husband. He wasn't even around when I let these men use me as a fuck toy. He knows I am doing it. I should be ashamed, but I'm not, at least not too much.

I guess I use the excuse that he wants me to do this as justification. He knows all about it, after all he told me to go home naked with his friend Randy and to stay naked all the time I was with him. He wanted this and now I know I wanted this too. Despite all the embarrassment each time someone new sees me and the humiliation when I let them use me, I want more. I'm not ready for it to end. Jim will be home tomorrow night, I know he has plans and I know I'll do anything he wants...

Linda lay exhausted in the back seat of Randy's pick-up truck; her head was lying on Owen's lap. She was completely naked, she had no clothes to cover herself if she had wanted, which she didn't. She half dozed as her mind went over the last couple of days. The last hours from noon until the present had been mostly a blur when she tried to recall exactly what had happened. Every time she thought she could remember what had gone on, her memory became fuzzy like she only dreamed these things. She knew she had been unknowingly drugged and the drugs had caused her to want sex, lots of sex. Her body craved sex like an addict craved drugs. She had to have orgasms, not an orgasm, but constant orgasms and she didn't care how or who gave her what she craved.

She felt better now; the drugs had pretty much worn off. She still occasionally had a tingle deep in her abdomen like a tickle in her pussy. She smiled and thought that she'd love to have some of that drug when Jim came home.

"Randy, I really need you to make a quick stop on the way home. I need you to make a purchase for me. I'd do it myself, but I'm not quite dressed to go shopping." Linda said.

"Sure, kid, no problem, where do you want to go and what do you want?" Randy replied.

"I need you to stop at a pharmacy, you know a drug store. With all the things you and old Max managed to shove up my twat, I think it would be a very good idea to give myself a good flush cleaning. I need you to buy me a couple of douches, you know pussy cleaners." Linda said with a laugh.

"Sure, no problem. There's one just down the road. Owen boy here will be more than happy to run in and get you anything. Won't ya buddy?" Randy laughed.

"Oh man, do I have to do it? I don't like buying "woman things." It embarrasses me. I don't even do that for my girlfriend." Owen almost whined.

"Owen, sweetie, I'd be really appreciative if you'd do me that little favor." Linda snuggled her head deeper in his lap, rubbing her mouth on his hardening cock. "A woman knows it takes a real man to stand up and buy his woman her personal needs. Your girlfriend will think you are a real stud."

"Oh God! Don't tell her I did this. She'll never understand why I'm even here with you being naked. She'd cut off my nuts if she ever found out that I've been naked with you and had sex with you. Please, I'll do anything if you guys promise to not tell her anything about this." Owen pleaded.

"Don't worry, baby, no one needs to know anything about this, do they Randy?" Linda gave him the evil eye.

"Not from me, I got too much to lose. I go around talking about this and I'd never get to see you naked again. That and Jim would cut my balls off probably while you held me down." Randy laughed.

"Randy, you are one astute individual." Linda also laughed.

"Okay, What am I supposed give up my manhood to get for you?" Owen said with dread.

"No big deal, just go to the feminine hygiene products and look for a box that says Summer's Eve douche. Take the box to the cashier and pay for it and come back to the truck and I'll suck you all the way back to Randy's."

As Owen got out of the truck and closed the door he said, "God what a man has to do for a blow-job."

As Owen entered the drugstore, Linda laughed, "Randy, you know we are being hard on the boy. You should have been the one to go in for me, after all I am staying at your place and you have been fucking me pretty regularly."

"I know, but it's better that he's the one who is embarrassed than me." Randy replied.

"God, what a wussy! Maybe I should just go home with Owen tonight."

"And Jim would just love that, you going home with someone he doesn't know."

"You might just be surprised. Jim loves to show me off, the more the merrier."

"Don't get any big ideas, Lovely, I'm not so tired of you yet that I'd kick you out on your pretty ass, not dressed like you are and being Jim lets me play with you however I want to."

"Just be sure you play nice. Remember I do have final veto power to your little games."

"Here he comes, looks like he found your stuff, he has a bag and his face is as red as I have ever seen anyone's." Randy laughed.

Owen got in the car and handed the bag to Linda. "Let's go!" He said in a low voice.

Linda reached over and pulled his face to hers and kissed him gently. "There now, that wasn't so bad was it?"

"I'll never go back in there ever again. The check-out girl was my age and giggled when she saw what I was buying. She even asked if it was for my girlfriend. Please don't ever ask me to do something so embarrassing!"

"Don't be embarrassed Baby, I bet if you went in there right now and asked her for a date she would say yes and tonight you'd be in her panties. Owen, you have bigger balls than the other so called man in this truck, so don't worry about losing any man points." Linda kissed him again, slipping her tongue in his mouth as she rubbed the growing bulge in his pants.

"Home, James!" Linda said to Randy. "I need a bath, I stink of sex!" Linda said as she slipped Owen's erection out of his pants and into her mouth.

30 minutes later Randy pulled up to his house, Linda had drifted off to sleep with Owen's cock in her mouth while he had massaged Linda's breasts and tweaked her nipples the whole trip from the drugstore.

"Wakey, wakey, sleeping beauty," Randy said to the two in the back seat.

Linda moaned and unwrapped herself from Owen, "God I am so tired. I need a long soaking bath and mouth tastes like somebody shit in it."

For some reason, Linda's remark hit Owen as hilarious and he couldn't hold his laughter.

Linda not in the mood to be laughed at turned to the young man, "Not one word, not one! Didn't your momma ever teach you to never laugh at a smelly, naked woman who just woke up? One more giggle, so much as a snicker and you could just say goodbye to those tennis ball size nuts you are carrying around."

With that, Owen totally lost it. Trying not to make Linda mad, he tried to stifle his laughing, which only made him laugh harder. In a few seconds he was gasping for breath and tears were running down his cheeks.

Seeing Owen unsuccessfully trying to control himself, Randy also was overcome with laughter.

Linda was only half angry and seeing the two men trying so hard to contain themselves, she too broke into uncontrollable laughter. Between gasps she nearly cried, "You two are such fucking pigs! Here I am out in front of your fucking house in plain fucking sight, stark fucking naked and all you two worthless fucking ass-holes can do is fucking laugh!"

This only made them all laugh that much harder. It wasn't long before all three were lying in the grass of Randy's front yard laughing like they were possessed.

Finally when they could look at each other without cracking up they got up and while Owen and Randy unloaded the truck, Linda made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up. As she closed the bathroom door, she admonished them, "No one, and I mean no one is to come into this room until I come out. I will, I swear remove the gonads from whom ever opens this door. You'll have to call yourself Rachael or Olivia. Don't you forget." And she closed the door and giggled.

30 minutes later as Linda lavished in a tub of hot water and bubbles a soft knock interrupted her bliss. "Who wants to lose their balls?"

Cautiously a soft voice inquired, "Sorry to disturb you, but would you like a glass of bubbly to make your bath a bit more enjoyable? I promise to keep my eyes closed." It was Owen.

Linda smiled to herself, the boy was learning fast. "You're lucky, bubbly sounds good, and you can keep your eyes open, there's nothing you haven't already seen or for that matter licked or touched."

The door opened and Owen carried a large wine glass of bubbling wine. "Thank you, that's sweet of you to think of this. What, Randy too scared to come in here?" Linda gave Owen a big smile as she took the glass.

"No, it was my idea. I didn't think you were too angry and I thought you might like this. And..."

"And what?"

"Well, and I just wanted to see you, you know, naked and taking a bath. It's kinda sexy." Owen stammered as his face reddened.

"You are just too sweet. If you aren't careful I may just take you home with me to keep me comfortable whenever Jim is gone. I'm sure he would let me keep you if I told him you followed me home." Linda teased.

"I hope you don't mind me looking at you, it's just you're so beautiful and I can't believe you let me see you naked."

"You can stay and look on two conditions. One, go see if Randy has any big candles, it's much nicer to sit in a warm bath by candle light. And two, you have to strip and get in the tub with me. I just need someone to hold me for a while. I'm missing Jim really bad right now."

"Oh, wow, sure. No kidding, I'll do anything for you." Owen almost ran from the room to find candles. He returned after a couple of minutes proudly holding two candles that were nearly a foot tall and 6 inches in diameter. "Will these work?" He held them up proudly.

"Oh Sweetheart they are perfect, light them and turn off the lights."

Owen stripped off his clothes and stood by the tub naked without being told.

Linda laughed at his eagerness, "I'm glad I didn't have to ask you twice. Nice equipment you have there, by the way. This will give me time to check it out better. No rush, and no crowd, this is much better. Just slide in here behind me and let me lean back against you, now wrap your arms around me, you can touch my breasts, I don't mind. Actually I like it. Ah perfect, just like that."

"Oh my God, this is so nice. You feel so soft. I never in a million years felt someone so good." Owen sighed.

Linda sighed as well, "I really just might take you home with me. You, young man, have the touch. I can tell you are enjoying it too. Junior seems to have woken up." She giggled as Owens erection began poking her.

"Oh damn, I'm sorry, it's just...," Owen blushed.

"Don't worry about it, I take it as a compliment. Don't lose it, I'll put it to good use later, but now, just play with my nipples and hold me tight." Linda sighed and wiggled her butt against Owen.

They sat in the candlelight talking in whispers enjoying the closeness, adding hot water when the water in the tub cooled. Both dozed relaxed with the intimate contact. The room became steamy.

More than an hour later a soft knock sounded on the door. "You two okay? I was afraid you might have drowned. I haven't heard a sound." Randy entered the room and looked at the two naked bathers. "While you two were lazing here in the tub, I fixed us a bite to eat; I think we all could use some nourishment after today."

Linda groaned as she stood, "That felt so good, I needed that rest. Look at me though." Linda held out her hands and pointed at her feet. "I'm all wrinkled from the water."

"Rinse off and I'll dry you off, you'll be back to normal in just a few minutes. Damn, I never get tired looking at you." Randy said as he produces a huge soft bath towel.

Owen dried himself and grabbed his shorts to put back on.

"No, don't dress. I like it when my men are naked with me. You get to look at me. I like looking at you. Randy, you strip too. The only thing better than one nice cock is two."

Randy quickly took off his clothes and joined the other two. "I'm not used to being naked around another man, but if you want it, I'm game."

"Randy, Honey, I know you aren't gay and I really know Owen isn't either. I'm not going to ask you to do anything to each other, so relax and enjoy it. You've had me naked for over two days. Let me enjoy this too. You mentioned food? Take me to it, I'm ravished. Feed me!" Linda grabbed Randy's erect cock and led him out the door.

After they had eaten and worked together to clean up the dishes, they retired to the living room with a bottle of wine. Randy lit a fire in the fireplace; though not really cool enough to need it, it none the less provided a soft light to the room. Linda sat on the couch between the two men alternately stroking their erections and giving them deep sensuous kisses. They in turn ran their fingers over her pubic mound, through her soft hair and teased her clit, and pinched and sucked her nipples. The wine must have triggered the last remaining effects if the drug she was given earlier. She felt the familiar tingling in her pussy and the need to cum yet again.

"God that shit they gave me won't let go. What was it exactly?"

Randy answered, "It was some clone of Ecstasy. Some new designer drug that makes a person want to fuck and somehow makes you susceptible to anybody's suggestions. You want to do whatever somebody else suggests. They call it Hypnotize. "

"No wonder I felt like I just wanted to fuck everyone. That is some powerful shit. It was scary, I lost all control. All I wanted to do was have a cock in me so I could cum. I'd love to try it with Jim."

"Terry gave you too much, he was supposed to give you one, but he gave you three. That's probably why you still get flashes of the drug, kinda a residual effect. He wanted to be sure that he could fuck you again. He and Mel popped a couple of Viagra so they could keep themselves up. They wanted to make a video of you fucking and sucking all of us. When they started to get the camera out, that's when Owen told them that they had done enough. I guess I kinda let too much happen before I stepped in too."

"Randy, I'm really disappointed that you even let it happen. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you were shit-faced from the beer and shots you were hitting. But you should've stopped them earlier. What if Owen hadn't told them to stop, would you've let them keep on fucking me?" Linda asked.

"No, I couldn't let them do any more to you. I didn't want them to fuck you like that, but you seemed to be having fun and the more wine you drank, the more you seemed to want it. I didn't expect the drug to make such a difference."

"I know, I know, I have to take some of the responsibility too. If I hadn't been naked with all of you and insisted all of you to get naked as well, I mean, by that time I guess I wanted it to happen, just not that way."

"Terry and Mel will never see you again. They are not welcome in my house when you're here, dressed or naked."

"I'm just worried about anyone else they might try to give that drug to. I kinda asked for it to happen. I just worry about some other woman or even a girl who has no idea. Maybe they won't have somebody to stop them from doing even worse things." Linda said.

"Well they have to get more from somebody because I just happened to pick up the package they conveniently left lying on the counter top." Smiling Randy pulled a plastic pill bottle with several pills inside.

When Linda saw the pills, she immediately thought of how she would love to feel that way with her Jim. "Randy, keep those for me, I want Jim to use them with me. You can't believe the feeling I had. I want to feel that with Jim. Tell him what happened and how to use them. The only stipulation is that before I take any of that shit again, I want to know about it."

"Linda, I'd never give you anything without you knowing. Look, I fucked up letting Terry give this to you without you knowing it was in the wine you drank. I'm so sorry, I know Owen is too. We should have stopped him before you drank that last glass of wine."

"Jim is going to call and we are going to Skype in a little while. I want you to tell him what happened and if he wants you to take me home then I want you to do it. Tell him about the drug and what it made me do. If he says stay, then I'll stay, if he says it's over then take me home."

"No problem, Sweetheart, I'll talk to Jim and whatever he wants is what I'll do. I'll tell him everything and I'll accept complete responsibility. Trust me he won't blame you at all. It was something that was not of your doing. I'll take care of it. I want you to be in on all the decisions so you and Jim are satisfied." Randy reassured her.

At nine that night Jim called and after telling him how much she loved and missed him, Linda told Jim that she wanted him to talk to Randy. Randy proceeded to tell his friend every detail about what happened at the lake cabin, the drugs, Terry and Mel, and meeting Owen. He filled him in on the stop at the market about the hotdogs, Max and young Tom. Linda sat quietly beside Randy through the whole story.

"So that's what happened. I take all the responsibility for the fuck-up. I got drunk and didn't step in when I should've and let things get out of hand. Linda was the unwitting victim. I don't blame you if you are pissed at me and want this whole thing to stop." Randy confessed.

"Randy, Man, you let me down I hoped you would use better judgement. I admire your stepping up and taking the responsibility. I'm glad Owen was there to stand up for Linda, and when you finally stopped things before it got even worse. Linda, do you want to go home or stay with Randy? I'll leave it up to you." Jim said.

"I don't know, Jim, I feel some of the responsibility is mine, I got drunk and should have been more careful. I feel safe with Randy, especially now that Owen's here. I'm lonely and miss you. If you want me to, I'll stay here until you come and take me home. I'll follow whatever you and Randy say to do." Linda told her husband.

"Linda, let me talk to Randy for a few minutes. I guess you should stay where you are. Stay naked and do whatever Randy and now Owen say. Okay?" Jim told her.

Linda left the room to sit with Owen.

"Randy, I didn't want Linda to hear this just yet. I won't be home until Sunday. I've got some major contracts pending that will make us some big money. Things are near 100% locked up. The only thing is it involves some major ass-holes from Japan. They're rich and want to feel like they're buying my services. I've found that they really love to watch porn and especially live streaming sex. Linda doesn't know it but the last two nights she thought she was playing with herself for me, she was actually showing herself to them too. They loved watching her masturbate and cum on camera. They want more. Randy, I want you to set up Owen and anyone else you think would be game and give Linda some more of that wonder drug and fuck her good on cam. The only ones seeing this will be myself and the four ass-holes. I'll trust you to be sure that she's not physically hurt, just fucking and sucking as much you can do. Four or five of you can keep them entertained. I'll get a friend I know that has some high tech video equipment that can stream a high def. signal so I can show it on a 60 inch big screen like we were there." Jim explained.

HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers
12