Loaner Wife

Story Info
She's lent to a friend.
2k words
4.27
144.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
443 Followers

As I watched Patrick while he and I put our clothes back on for the party downstairs, I thought of how much had changed in my life since I met Edmund. Or rather since Edmund swept me off my feet.

I had been a naive girl next door type. Still a virgin and proud of it, at 25. Although people said I was pretty, even beautiful, with my long neck, alabaster skin, big blue eyes and dimples, I never thought much of it. I was tall and slender, but I was aware that my chest was almost flat and, growing up in California, I stood out as the girl who never had a tan. I had a nice tight flat belly and my butt was high and firm, but I was too skinny.

A more worldly roommate, Chey and I worked in the same office when a new guy was hired. Edmund was not a matinee idol, but he had a nice smile and a friendly easy going style. He was nice to me and, as I realized only much later, began flirting with me almost immediately. He asked me out only a few weeks after we met, but I declined.

I kept a little distance between us because he was a little older than I found attractive, and he was going through a divorce.

Now, as I watched Patrick's back muscles work as he prepared his shirt for donning, I smiled to myself. This young man, the first, but hopefully not the last of my extramarital lovers, had brought me to the pinnacle of pleasure. As I dabbed a scented tissue at the still seeping slit of my love box, I closed my eyes and replayed the scene of his lovely manhood as it pistoned excruciatingly, deliciously in and out of me. I replayed the rippling of the muscles of his shoulders and his stomach as our juices mixed inside me.

Of course he smelled good, and so did I. But he tasted even better than I thought he would.

Patrick and I had been dancing and he boldly played his hand along the line of my butt crack. My scandalously short lycra "flirt skirt" molded itself to my figure to the extent that I couldn't wear even a g-string or a thong under it. Or so Edmund told me. Patrick whispered in my ear that he liked women who didn't wear underwear. I think the champagne was affecting me. I just smiled and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

My arms were draped over his shoulders as we slow danced and I could feel his thigh pressing itself between my legs as we shuffled in the small space. The top I was wearing was basically a large scarf, backless, clasped behind my neck and draped to cover my boobs. With my arms up like this, the very bottoms of my breasts were slightly exposed. Of course, I couldn't wear a bra under that top. One of his hands caressed my back.

"I'm glad Edmund allowed me to borrow you for this party." He whispered in my ear. "But I was a little surprised since I made it pretty clear that Chad's parties tend to turn wild."

"Oh, Edmund didn't tell me that. He just said it would be a party in Reston and that I should have a great time." I wondered what Edmund had in mind when he said that I should treat Patrick as I would treat him, but I knew he had very liberal views about promiscuity and fidelity, and I suspected he meant exactly what it sounded like. He had made comments and suggestions about sexual freedom ever since we started dating, so I figured that he was just raising the ante a little by putting me in this situation with Patrick.

We danced several slow dances and I had champagne between each one. I'm afraid that by the time the small band was packing up, I was feeling no pain.

The party had thinned out to about a dozen couples when Patrick suggested that we go inside and check out the house. In no time at all, we were kissing and I could feel his hands cupping my breasts as he kneaded them and stimulated my nipples. When he lifted my top and began licking, I gave no resistance.

When he lifted my skirt he made a little face. He played his fingers along my slit and fingered the small closely trimmed patch of hair I maintained down there. "I'll lick it if you let me shave it clean." He smiled. I was a little taken aback, since it seemed such a personal demand. After just a second, his finger probed inside, as if magically drawn to my g-spot. He drove me wild. Soon he stood, withdrew his finger and made me feel totally empty. Then he went to a bathroom and quickly returned with a razor, a dab of shaving cream and a damp cloth.

I just laid back and let him do it. I didn't want to watch. When he was done, he began licking and kissing my slit, tonguing my clitoris and once again, drove me wild and filled me with lust. All inhibitions were abandoned. I came twice on his tongue. I didn't see stars, but I saw rockets and I could hardly breathe as he fucked me with his tongue and his fingers.

Soon I was sitting on a bed, totally naked, watching him remove his clothes. Seconds later he was fucking me. This guy was a young stallion! His body was toned and his prick was big, proud, hot and hard. It was wonderfully veined and he had taken the extra step of having it smooth and clean. I drooled when I saw the beautiful member.

In no time, he was guiding it between the dewy folds of my woman-ness. It was a little bigger than Ed's, so it stretched me a little and felt wonderful as it filled me. We began a slow, sensuous rhythmic rocking as he not-quite-gently pushed it in and out of my body. I held on tightly, wrapping my long legs around his hips. I felt like I wanted to scream, but instead I sort of grunted in short bursts as I felt the head raking my cervix. He licked and sucked my nipples, driving me mad with the lewd slurping as he devoured my body. Then, with a loud grunt, he rammed himself all the way in and unleashed a torrent of love liquid into my body. I almost passed out.

We rested for a few minutes and then got dressed. The fabric of my top rubbed my nipples and drove my pussy to drip every time I looked at Patrick.

Now there were only three couples left and the party was moving from the spacious outside deck into the adjoining play room. The centerpiece of the room was an indoor jaccuzzi. Chad had dimmed the lights in the room so now it was illuminated with a slightly gold/copper glow and the subtle blue-green of the underwater lights made a perfect contrast. The sound of the bubbles and the recorded music seemed to blend nicely.

"Ohhhh, that looks so nice." Julie said.

"Can we go in?" Another, Kim, asked.

"Well, sure, but you know we never wear suits here." Chad's girlfriend, Blair chuckled.

"Well, I'm game!" Julie said, as she kicked off her heels and began removing her skirt. When she exposed her white nylon g-string it had a large gooey area in the v, telling all of us what she and Chad had done on their tour of the house. "Oops! My bad." She said as she winked at her husband.

A minute later, Patrick and I were the only ones still dressed. I knew my thighs would be shinny with a little cum that had dripped out of my well-fucked pussy.

"Shall we?" Patrick asked. It was a real question, not rhetorical.

"I guess...everyone else is doing it." I was surprised to hear myself say.

I slipped off my top and shoes as Patrick quickly stripped. Then I took off my skirt. I felt my nipples stiffen as I realized that Chad was looking directly at my freshly shaved and freshly fucked pussy.

"Very nice! You guys have matching pubes!" He said, raising his glass in a toast. I know I blushed.

The Jacuzzi was small for 8 people, so the seating was definitely cheek to cheek. Chad was to my left and Patrick to my right. In order to give more room, Julie had moved to sit on her husband's lap. As she did so, she reached down between them. When she lowered herself, it seemed that she had become impaled on his pole. Her breasts were above the water surface and the nipples were hard and pointy. She seemed to be squirming a lot.

Next, Blair moved on to Chad's lap and she made no effort to conceal what she was doing up there. Chad cupped her tits and worked her nipples into fired-up points. I couldn't help myself as my curiosity got the best of me. I slipped my hand between her legs and felt Chad's cock stiffly wedged into her pussy. He looked at me and smiled, then dropped his hand between my legs and began stimulating the little bud between my folds. I opened my legs to give him access to my pussy hole and he took full advantage of it. Soon he was finger fucking me to no end. Blair was thrashing about wildly and I was in heaven.

By now the room was filled with the sounds of people moaning and grunting. Patrick had taken my nipple in his teeth and was biting gently. His hand was massaging the inside of my knee. That drove me wild.

A few minutes later, all pretense of modesty was dropped. Patrick helped me to a kneeling position up on the padded bench and unceremoniously drove his cock in to my ass in full view of everyone. His fuck stick pounded in and out of my hole, tightly clinched by my sphincter. I came massively, almost passing out as wave after glorious wave of pleasure ravaged my body.

"Fuck, baby, I'm cummmminngggg!" He said and in a few seconds he splashed back into the water. I was too weak to move.

Then Chad moved up behind me and slipped his cock into my eagerly waiting cunt. Blair moved under my chest and began licking and sucking my nipples as Chad slipped his prick in and out of me. Soon, he too fired a major stream of lust lotion into my body and he then slipped out and sat back. I sat down too. Too exhausted for more. A half hour later, Patrick and I were driving home.

I felt warm and relaxed as I watched the Virginia countryside slip past the car window.

"So, did you have a good time?" Patrick asked as he pulled into our driveway.

"I had a marvelous time." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

He walked me to the door, taking my key and then unlocking the latch. He kissed me again and said goodnight. I closed the door and a few seconds later I saw his car drive away. It was 3:30 in the morning.

When I went into the bedroom, Edmund was asleep. I got undressed in the bathroom and climbed in to bed, snuggling my naked body against his. I felt another few drops of cum slip out of my pussy as I draped my leg over his thigh. I kissed his neck and fell asleep.

I awoke at 8:00 and walked in to the living room where Edmund was reading the morning paper. I was still nude and my pussy felt a little raw from the workout of the previous night. Edmund reached out for me to sit on his lap. As he did so, his robe fell open. I fropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth for a few seconds, feeling it pulse warmly. Then I got up and sat on his lap, snuggling my head into his shoulder.

"Did you treat Patrick well last night?"

"I think so. Just like you said, I treated him as if he were you." I smiled.

"So if he needs to borrow you for another event, would you like that?"

"I would."

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
443 Followers