Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love you too Eric. I can't explain it, but I just want to do...everything for you...want to give you everything. I don't know how to say it." So she put her arm around his neck and clung to him, like the world would try to drag her off of his body in the very next moment.

"Is it bad that I want to go get mine and like...use it right now," Eric chuckled in her ear.

Ellie shook with silent laughter, her boobs squeezed up against his chest. "No, and I think I'd let you...except I know that I would be down at the drugstore ruining both our reputations later this afternoon if we did."

"I guess this has to stay something special for a while until we can find a way to get more then." He pulled back to look at her.

"I think it will always be special if we make it that way," She smiled at him shyly. "So should we tell Cassie?"

"I was kind of wondering if she'd send us the third one now if we promise to video chat with her when we use it," he chuckled.

Ellie's mouth opened in a pantomime of shock and her head moved slowly side to side, but her eyes were locked hungrily into his. "That is the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard." Her mouth locked onto his again and she whimpered urgently as she sucked on his tongue and Eric's hand slipped between her legs.

********

Author's Note-

Thank you for coming this far, amid the frenzied pace it took to get through more than 134k words down, in just over a month.

Who can tell where stories come from? I had started another story for the holiday contest that I was tens of thousands of words into before I realized that it just didn't go anywhere that I was interested in going. Around that same time I saw an animated gif of a young Demi Moore and another actress turning topless on a beach from what looked like a tropical bar. There was something about their body types, expressions and beauty that left me obsessed with how I might get to that moment in a holiday story during a pandemic and everything else unfolded from that. I missed the contest deadline, but I was long past caring. The story became the prize.

That said, this is probably my last effort at the brother/sister thing, at least for a while. I had made a previous effort with the 'Neverland' series as the pandemic got going and it struck me as a very interesting premise for how someone ends up getting involved in something that they ordinarily wouldn't. Based on many of the comments and feedback, I don't think I'm wired to give many of the readers of this genre exactly what they're looking for.

For me, the greatest excitement sexually comes from those transitional/barrier moments when we step into something we feel otherwise unprepared for, but want deeply. The 'Secret Cove' series is really about that same thing. I really enjoyed the 'Lockdown' and 'Neverland' dynamic because reality has so many structures in place that make these sibling relationship rife with these barrier/threshold moments that otherwise don't have as much significance in everyday relationships. Everything is heightened by the circumstance in which it happens. I'm sure that there are other possibilities out there besides this sibling dynamic and I'm interested now in finding those to write about. I hope that if you enjoyed these stories, you'll take a chance and read whatever comes next, even if I jump to another genre to write it.

I really do think that everyone got what they really wanted most in this story.

Ellie's personality makes her the sexual instigator for many of these events, but deep down, she really wants intimacy, along with love and commitment. She surprised me most out of the three characters from who I believed that they were as I initially sat down to write this story. I fell in love with Ellie along the way. Just like Eric did. I initially thought she was device to move the action along, while Cassie was the less obvious object of the story arc, but Ellie changed my mind somewhere along the way, and insisted, like a temper-fueled pixie, that I pay attention to who she really was. I think I did.

Eric obviously wanted sexual experiences, but I think he found that he also wanted emotional and physical intimacy outside of sex along the way. I think he discovered, on an abbreviated timeline, that there was a far more complex, interesting and desirable world, inside each one of these women, than he was able to comprehend when the story began.

I hope Lisa's part in the narrative made more sense to many of you as the threads of this story finally pulled together in the last few chapters. I don't think Eric develops the insight that he does without Lisa. Nor do I think he ever comes to understand how objectively desirable he is to women, based on his frustration leading up to college, without her there to affirm its presence. Lastly, I don't think Eric realizes that he's in a relationship until he is forced to choose between what he thought he initially wanted and his contemporaneous understanding of where he was with Cassie and Ellie.

I don't think it's a stretch that Cassie was just as sexually charged as Ellie and Eric, but we've all known a lot of smart, determined people who have painted themselves into the kind of corners where Cassie finds herself. All of the women that I've deeply loved have shared this trait, which I think transcends gender. They make decisions and choices because they are passionate, or anxious, about some aspect of the world around them and it ends up creating armor and fences, that we only realize very late, have constrained us as much as they have allowed us to navigate some part of the world that captured our attention.

I believe that part of Cassie's reaction to many of these experiences is the overwhelming sense of relief they provide from the anxiety of her situation, at the same time that they affirm that she isn't fully the construct that the world has come to accept her as. There is an aspect of running through the sprinklers naked about her that I just love. I don't think she wants to be humiliated or shamed in real life, but she absolutely tingles when she gets to ride the rollercoaster that mimics those feelings, because there is no other outlet that lets her safely enjoy that rush. I didn't know any of that about her at the beginning. I thought she was the one that kept the story interesting, by keeping some barriers intact to cross later, while Ellie made sure there was enough action to keep everything interesting until she did. She was the one that kept talking to me through the fourth wall the whole way. She wrote much of the story and she surprised me several times when she did things that seemed really out of character at first. Understanding why she did those things was the key to understanding how complex she really was.

This story has so many little quirky side arcs that didn't always go where I thought they would. In the end I think they interjected enough messy unpredictability, and mislaid plans, to make the story more believable than it otherwise would have been without them.

The mysterious package was the Halloween costumes the girls ordered for the strip club. I thought it was obvious in the timing of the events, but I'm sorry if the reality was less enigmatic that some of you might have imagined.

I think Cassie ends up sending them sends them a lot of condoms, bought anonymously in the university town, and comes home to visit, frequently.

Please check the bio tab in my profile if you want to keep posted about edits and corrections to the chapters in the coming weeks and I hope to hear from you the next time one of these things start writing themselves. Until then...

Cheers

Jeff

12