Lockdown with the Sisters Enderby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Dolly removed her own dress. She too was wearing a half girdle-half suspender belt. Light red. With darker red dots. And a matching bra. Yes, very sexy, Oscar thought. 'I would suggest that you sit on the edge of the bed,' Dolly said, 'but I'm not sure that my knees are up to getting down on the floor. Perhaps if you get onto the bed and lean back on the pillows. And then I can kneel between your legs. I think that might be easier.'

Oscar got onto the bed and positioned himself. He was conscious of the fact that, despite having consumed his share of the zinc-rich oysters, and despite being in the company of not one be two half-naked damsels, his cock was still only at half-mast. 'I, umm, think that I might need a pump or two,' Oscar muttered. 'As the years go by, it doesn't always ....'

Dolly smiled. 'All in good time,' she said. And almost before Oscar had a chance to realise what was happening, Dolly had Oscar's cock in her mouth.

Sally stood beside the bed, watching and smiling. And then she reached between her sister's upper thighs.

'Mmm,' Dolly said, her mouth full of Oscar's growing cock.

'Mmm, oh yes,' Oscar thought, and he closed his eyes, trying to remember the last time that he had felt so ... well ... aroused. It had been a long time between drinks, that was for sure. And then he felt the bed move, and when he opened his eyes again, Sally was kneeling astern of her sister, and she was lovingly parting her sister's arse cheeks. Oscar felt his cock twitch. 'Not yet,' he said to himself.

And then -- and almost as if it had been rehearsed -- the sister broke away, kissed again, and fingered each other before sitting, side by side, on the edge of the bed.

'Come on. Time to do your duty,' Dolly said. And, before Oscar even had a chance to get to his feet, the sisters raised their knees and presented their glistening fuck holes. What was a chap to do?

Oscar raised his shirt, and positioned his now reasonably-hard cock at Dolly's waiting entrance.

'Oh, fuck, yes,' Dolly said. And she turned to kiss her sister.

And then it was Sally's turn; and then Dolly's turn again; and then Sally's turn again. And so it continued. But, being somewhat 'out of practice', Oscar realised that he was not going to be able to continue indefinitely. 'Sorry, ladies,' he said, 'I'm ... I'm ....'

Dolly laughed. 'And we're ready and waiting,' she said. And she tapped her womanly mound.

'Oh, oh, oh,' Oscar grunted. But at least he managed to summon up enough pearly cum to put a splash on each of the sisters.

'Well, that was fun,' Sally said.

Dolly agreed. 'It was. But now I'm a bit peckish. And perhaps we could have another small glass of something. And then ... well ... who knows? The night is still young. And the drapes are drawn.'

12