Locked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you look like you're getting very excited." He told her "You need to ask me for permission when you cum, that is very important, do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand". Her answer was barely intelligible over the sound of her pleasure, as she felt his fingers slide in and out. She felt like she had never done before. She could feel an orgasm building inside of her. Her whole week of quiet desperation locked inside of the cage with no means of escape. Everything Charlie had done to her to reduce her to this quivering wreck. She could feel them all building up inside of her into a pleasure she had never known before. She knew it would be nothing like the cycle of shame that had come before it. She was ready to cum for her master like a good girl.

"From now on, you will only cum like this, like a good girl. I will play with you and train you and mould you to be perfect."

His fingers were still working mercilessly against her prostate. She could feel moans escaping from her body as she bucked and writhed under the immense pleasure. She could feel her orgasm building and she was desperate like she never had been before.

Samantha heard herself scream out "Please sir, please can I cum."

As soon as he said yes she could feel it. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her orgasm started right where he was touching her. She could feel him, still moving his fingers, grinding them against her prostate, the pleasure exploding out of her in waves. She felt it in her clit. Still stuck inside the cage she felt it twitching as she squirted cum. She could hear herself moaning, girly, sluttly moans, that she had always kept hidden inside of her. Now they burst out as she found herself grinding against his hand, still cumming. She could feel her legs twitching and shaking as the orgasm ripped through her body. Eventually, her body slumped forward, she collapsed onto the bed, her legs and clit still twitching. She felt a strong hand reach out and softly play with her hair, before it slid gently down her back.

She could hear his voice as he said "Oh, we are going to have a lot of fun together."

12