Locked Away

Story Info
A true account of how I hope to spend the next 5 years.
1.8k words
3.76
74.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know whether I should have been surprised or terrified but when I finally presented my new, most-extreme-to-date, chastity plan to my wife she instantly agreed and insisted that we start right away.

I should probably go into our background a bit to put things into perspective... My wife and I have been married for ten years and we have three great children - the regular all-American white picket fence dream - with the notable exception that we are both quite kinky. Since before we were married we have been playing with enforced male chastity with my male parts being locked up in various devices for days, weeks, or even months at a time. In the beginning my "lock up" periods tended to be about a week or two then we would leave it off for a while until we felt like playing again. After we started having children though, my lock up periods started to be longer and more frequent until, about three years ago we transitioned to keeping me locked in a chastity device at all times.

We use a metal custom-made cage device (Jailbird from Mature Metal) most of the time and a silicon device when I have to go somewhere that requires passing through a metal detector. It's funny how these things progress but we have gotten so used to the current situation that if I were somehow able to leave the house without being locked, it would likely have serious implications for our marriage.

As far as orgasms go, the unwritten policy is that I am generally released for sex on special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and vacations and sometimes for no reason at all. Other times my wife will "milk" me using a prostate massager or a Hitachi magic wand - resulting in a "ruined orgasm" or non-orgasmic release of semen that feels a bit like uncontrolled urination. What all of this means is that I typically get to orgasm from sexual intercourse twelve to sixteen times per year and I get milked another twelve or fourteen times per year.

Over the past year or so my wife and I have been flirting with the idea of limiting my orgasms much further; she would like me to be released only once per year. While that really scares me, the idea of being limited to one orgasm per year without having any choice in the matter is also quite seductive. Which brings us to the current proposal. Here is a summary of the agreement as my wife accepted it:

For the next five years I will be limited to one orgasm per year to be granted on my birthday. Because my birthday is less than one year from the date of this agreement, I will not be eligible for an orgasm this year but will receive an extra milking opportunity. Each year I will be entitled to up to six milkings (seven for the first year). I can request a milking at any time but once I have used six of them, I will not be entitled to receive, or even ask for, any further release until after the next calendar birthday. If I do make the mistake of asking for more than my allotted milkings or orgasms, all milkings for the following twelve months, including my annual orgasm, will be withheld and I will be required to serve all seven solitary confinement periods with their associated whippings (see below) on a schedule determined by my wife.

While that schedule seems extreme, the next part is truly extreme and a big escalation for us in terms of the severity of our kinky play. Each time I request a milking I will not be eligible until I submit myself to the following: sixty hours of solitary confinement in my cage and two beatings during each of which I will receive a number of lashes (or spanks etc.) equal to the number of days left until my birthday. So for example when there are six months remaining until my birthday then I will need to take 180 lashes before a milking attempt and 180 afterward regardless of whether the milking is successful. To further discourage me from requesting all my milkings early in the year, there is a time limit for each milking measured in seconds equal to the number of days since my previous milking so in the previous example I would have 180 seconds or three minutes of stimulation from the magic wand which is more than enough - Typically my wife can complete a milking with the Hitachi in a minute or less. We rarely use the prostate massager for milkings but if we do then the number of seconds is changed to the same number of strokes which makes a successful prostate milking much less likely.

The bar is even higher for my birthday orgasm. Before I am eligible for that release I am to use two weeks of my annual vacation time ending on my birthday. As soon as I arrive home from work the day before my vacation I must be locked in my cage where I will spend the following two weeks in solitary confinement. Upon my release I will receive one lash for each day of the year then I will be securely restrained and my chastity device will be removed - my wife has teased (hopefully only a tease) that she may use the Hitachi to milk me a couple of times before removing my cage so that I would be unable to orgasm when I am finally allowed the chance!

The solitary confinement part of my ordeal was my wife's idea. She knows I hate being left in my cage for long periods. We have never attempted longer than two days in one go and she knows that the idea of being left for two weeks terrifies me enough that I may elect not to request my annual orgasm.

My cage is about six feet long, three feet high and two and a half feet wide. Its made with steel bars spaced about four inches apart with a six inch by twelve inch rectangular opening in the side through which objects can be passed into or out of the cage. The bottom is padded and covered in black vinyl. The door is at the end and locks securely with two padlocks. We keep the cage in the garage which is only used for storage and is locked with a keyed deadbolt meaning the kids can't come in.

When it is time for me to be locked up my wife and I tell the kids that I am going on a trip. She then takes me into the garage and we both do a safety check of the supplies. The cage sits on a low table about two feet off of the ground. Next to the cage is a coffee table that I can reach through the pass-through slot in the cage. For a sixty hour stay in solitary that table is stocked with eight cans of Ensure (a liquid meal replacement that contains about three hundred calories), a case of bottled water, a bottle of Metamucil fiber capsules (too help compensate for the liquid nourishment), six disposable waterless toothbrushes, a basic disposable cell phone plugged into its charger (not a smart phone), a box of garbage bags, a large pop-up box of baby wipes, and nine Abri Form adult diapers (including the one I am put into before entering the cage). If I am lucky my wife will allow me to bring my iPad or smart phone but she typically does not allow any of that.

In a bid to keep things safe, every time I change my diaper (about every eight hours) I am required to send a text message that says "ok" to my wife's phone. She will not reply, however, if more than twelve hours pass with out her receiving a text message she will come to the garage and check on me. In the event that she is forced to check on me and nothing is wrong then my cage time will be doubled resulting in not only more solitary time, but missed work days. Thankfully this has never happened.

Once we have checked and re-checked all of the supplies, she has me remove all of my clothing (except my chastity device of course) and she puts my diaper on. I then have to climb into the cage and she makes me close the door and lock the padlocks myself. She then turns off the light, leaves the garage and locks the dead bolt.

There are no windows in the garage but a tiny bit of daylight does come through the bottom of the garage door which helps me gage the time however its not an easy task as time passes very slowly while I am all alone, bored, hungry (I'm used to much more than nine hundred calories per day), and uncomfortable. Knowing that it is only a matter of time before I have to begin using my diapers makes the time crawl even more slowly. My wife also knows I don't like sitting in a wet or messy diaper so she came up with the idea of limiting me to three diapers per twenty four hour period meaning that, like it or not, I would be spending plenty of time wearing soiled diapers.

Generally speaking, by the end of two days in the cage I am nearly crazy with boredom and frustration. I can only assume that my new situation will be even worse - three nights in the cage with two whippings and a milking to look forward to at the end. Because I am afraid that I will not be able to follow through with the whipping after my time in the cage I asked my wife to be sure I couldn't back out. To ensure my compliance, prior to unlocking my cage when the time is up, she will have me cuff my hands behind my back and put ankle cuffs on. This way she will be able to control my movements once the cage door is opened.

In most ways, my kinky mind has me excited to embark on this adventure but I am really quite worried that the solitary time will be unbearable, especially the two weeks before my birthday. My wife made the point that if I am too afraid to do the cage time, I am free not to request any milkings or even my annual orgasm. I can't imagine I will have the sexual restraint to refrain from making those requests though.

So this is it - my sex life for the next five years is set in stone. We have agreed that this is to be a total power exchange - the key to my chastity device is in her safe-deposit box at the bank and there will be no safe word and no re-negotiating until the day after my birthday in 2019. I must be insane!