Locked Out

Story Info
I warm up a cold Latina nighbor after she gets locked out.
1.5k words
3.95
136.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold December evening when I came home from work in a bad mood. It had been raining all day and being a rookie at the office, everyone decided to dump their weekend work on me. It sucked, but I had to bite my tongue and take it. It was around 6:30 pm when I pulled into my parking spot with a pissed off attitude and wasn't in the mood for anything. As I parked, Diana, my next-door apartment neighbor's girl came around the corner, dripping wet and shivering. I had only talked to her a few times and didn't know much about her except that she was in high school and had just turned 18. Our usual conversation only consisted of a casual "hello" and "bye". Her mom mentioned something about her teenage daughter when I moved into the complex. She was a little Mexican girl, about 4'10", 110lbs, shoulder length dark curly hair, c-cup breasts, with nice round hips and ass.

At first I didn't give her much thought. I said, "Hey." and moved on. I opened my door and as I walked in I noticed that she was just standing out-side her door.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"No, I locked myself out" she replied.

"Is anyone home?"

"No... my mom won't be home until mid-night. She's working."

"Sorry to hear that. Did you try the office?"

"Yeah but they closed at five." She was shaking with cold.

"Oh boy... that sucks..." I hesitated for a moment "Do you want to come in and wait for your mom?" I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing but just trying to be nice.

"Yeah that would be nice... Thanks Jason... as you can see I'm all wet and freezing". She quivered.

As she walked through my door, I noticed dark rings around her hardened nipples for the first time. Hey, she might be younger than me but my dick started to stir.

"Let me get you a towel to dry yourself." I said, trying not to get a hard on.

"Thanks, I hope you don't mind?" She smiled.

"No, I don't mind at all." As I handed her the towel, eyes fixed on her tits, my dick began to rise. She must have noticed the bulging because she looked down at her tits and my bulge; she gave a little smile with wetting her lips.

"Thanks... you have a nice apartment." She replied, still looking at my bulge.

"It's a place... I like it. Have a seat." At this point I had a full 7" hard on and imagined ramming my cock into her mouth, wrapping her moistened lips around the shaft.

"So...?" She looked confused for a moment and realizing what I was thinking, "Are you looking at my tits...?" I wasn't sure how to answer her but trying to hide my hard on, "Oh... no, no sorry... what make's you think that...?" I said, trying to be sly.

"Because you have a hard on." She laughed.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to."

"It's ok... I don't mind. I kinda like it."

"What do you mean kinda...?" wishing and hoping to go further.

"I saw you changing the other day." with glee.

"What do you mean... saw me changing...? Thinking what the hell.

"I saw you changing to go to work through your bed-room window."

"Oh." Then, in my mind, a light bulb came on. "Well you are all wet and cold, and you saw me naked, why don't you get out of your wet clothes." Hoping it would not scare her off.

"No way..." giggling with curiosity.

"I thought you saw me naked... why, what did you see." Being playful.

"I saw your dick." Still giggling.

"And what did you think about...?" I was pushing it.

Still giggling and being playful, "I thought of your dick getting hard and just wondering...?" wetting her lips.

"Of what...?" wanting to rip her clothes off of her.

"What it feels like."

"And...?"

"What it tastes like." She giggled and hid her face with her two hands.

I wasn't sure how far I could go with this young Latina, only that my dick wanted her young pussy. I had to have her no matter what so I unzipped my fly and took out my hardened cock.

"Oh my god, you didn't." Surprised by my act, she couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Here, touch it." I took her hands. As she wrapped her tiny hands around my cock, feeling and squeezing it gently, she noticed a tiny drop of cum on the tip.

"What's that?" She asked, with wonder.

"It's pre-cum... here taste it." I held her hair and pulled forward. Full of curiosity, she did not object. Her lips parted as her tongue touched the tip of my cock... and it slid right into her mouth.

"Ahh... That's it." Grabbing her firm tits and pinching her already hard nipples.

As I pumped faster and deeper down her throat she began to gag.

"Have you ever done this before...?" I asked.

"No... I thought about it, but never done it before." She replied.

"Here... let me help you." As I pulled her shirt and wet bra over her head with out unhooking it... she cried "No... I don't think I should...." Even before she could finish her sentence I cupped her young tits and took her right nipple into my warm mouth. It felt cold as ice but soon my tongue was warming her and getting her wet.

"Ahhhh... that feels good." Without asking, I began to unbutton her pants, revealing white lace, kissing and sucking her cold body. "Oh god... it feels so good".

Quick as jackrabbit, I pulled her pants and soft laced panty off of her. Still kissing her cold body, I spread her legs apart, revealing her triangle shaped, unshaved pussy. She didn't have much pubic hair, and her swollen clit was visible. As I moved my lips down to her treasures, she began to shiver. "Oh god... please... I don't know about this." At this point I couldn't understand what she was trying to say, but the musky smell of her pussy and soft feel of her pubic hair on my lips drove me nuts. As my tongue found her clit... I started to suck and lick her warm button. This went on for about five minutes. Wanting more, I unbuckled my pants and my lips moved up to her neck. My cock already throbbing, found the opening of her cunt. I began to rub the head of my cock, up and down her wet pussy to get some lubrication.

"Oh god... please no... I can't. No you can't" spreading her legs further.

"Why not...?" I asked, just being polite.

"Ahh... because I'm still a virgin and..." even before she could finish her sentence, I gave a little thrust and found the head of my cock ripping her hymen and giving her first taste of women-hood.

"Ahhhh... oh god it hurts... please stop!" Her eyes welled up with tears.

"Diana..." making eye contact "do you really want me to stop" as I pushed my cock deeper into her. I wasn't sure what was on her mind but she closed her eyes and said,

"NO... I want you to fuck me..."

I didn't want to hurt her too much so I just waited for a moment, with my cock plunged deep into her, letting her tight pussy get used to me.

"Are you sure...? I'll stop if you want me to" God hope she wouldn't.

"No... I want to." With her eyes open.

"Ahhhhh.... Your pussy is so tight." I began to withdrawal and insert my hard cock into her young pussy, noticing that she was hurting... I locked my lips with Diana's, as I pumped faster and deeper into her. A minute or two went by and she began to moan and breathe heavier and deeper.

"Oh... Ahheee Papi... fuck me... oh god it feels so good... I want your cock deeper in me... ohhhh.... Ahhhheee Papi" I began to pump faster and deeper, feeling about to burst. "Oh Diana, I'm going to cum."

"Oh yes... Ai Papi, I'm Cumming too... oh god... it feels so fucking good."

"Fuck... I'm gonna shoot my load..."

"Oh, Yes... cum in me... cum in my virgin pussy." She begged.

A minute or two went by and I couldn't hold it any longer. As I buried my cock deeper into her, I shot the mother load, deep into her womb, coating her pussy walls and my cum passing through her cervix. She must have come too because her pussy began to quiver and cum began to drip out of her pussy, down to her asshole. Oh god... it felt so fucking good. I just slumped over her drained body. She started to kiss my neck than it hit me...

"Oh shit...", pulling my still hard cock out of her.

"What's wrong Jason?" For the first time she got scared.

"I fucking came inside your pussy... I didn't pull out." My gut clenched like I had just been punched.

"Oh Papi... it's ok... I felt you cum in me and I loved it..." she smiled.

"But what if you get pregnant...?" thinking holy shit.

"No... it's ok... oh Papi... It's okay" She replied, as she kissed my lips.......