Locked Out but Pressing In

Story Info
Single guy. Married woman. Public park!
3.4k words
3.69
33.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aksarben
aksarben
23 Followers

It was a dark and stormy night. Seriously, it was. I was driving toward Topeka, Kansas, when I got the text "Wanna meet tonight?"

I quickly thumbed a response, "Of course I do." It was a friend of mine, Christy. Christy was a tall, 37 year old blonde with a great body, beautiful eyes, a Romanesque nose, and one of those phone sex voices that would give you a diamond cutter after a simple "hello."

My phone began to ding again. "My mother is in the hospital at Saint's. Wanna pick me up at 8? My hubby thinks I'll be here late."

"I'll see you in 20 minutes!"

I started driving a bit faster, a smile on my face. I was anticipating that maybe more would go on than last time. About a week before, I had met Christy out at Shawnee Lake, over on the East side of Topeka. That night it was a bit cool, but we made the best of it, huddled in close, her sitting on a picnic table, me between her legs. I usually had a rule against kissing married women, but that night, it was cold. And... she was cute, so, I thought, why not.

As we made out in the somewhat open picnic area, pretty soon we were illuminated by the park police, who moments later notified us the park was closed. Well, that kind of ruined the moment. Although, it did send us in a small fit of giggles. It also killed the erection I had growing in my pants.

Now... back to that "I'll see you in 20 minutes!" part. I drove quickly up to the hospital, completely in anticipation of what might happen. As I pulled into the looped drive, I started to worry a bit as a few rain drops landed on the windshield. I waited for a few moments and the front door to the hospital opened and out ran Christy. She was wearing a nice red buttoned blouse and a pair of blue jeans. I reached over and threw open the Mustang's door as she got close. She grabbed the open door and jumped into the seat, flashing a wonderful smile, reaching from her lips to the tips of her eyes! In fact, even in the dull light, I could see quite the youthful sparkle as she continued to grin. She reached over and pulled on her seat belt, adjusting it between her breasts.

Christy caught my eyes following her every movement and asked "Do you like what you see?" I nodded in quick agreement and pulled onto the street. I started driving south, hoping for some dry weather and hoping for a bit of something else too.

Christy continued to smile and pulled my attention away from the road when she started to unbutton her blouse. It didn't take long before her tan skin and a lacy black bra were revealed. I adjusted in the seat of that tight Mustang, as my pants suddenly felt a bit tight and uncomfortable in my groin. Christy laughed and ran the first finger of her right hand across the hem of her shirt from collar to the last button that remained, just below where her seat belt crossed.

As I turned onto the highway leading south, Christy's hand moved slowly to my knee. I nearly had a hard time shifting the Mustang's gears as her hand squeezed and caressed my leg. As I picked up speed I could feel my heartbeat quicken and the sweat begin rolling. She didn't hesitate long before her hand picked up speed and moved up my thigh, coming to rest on my upper thigh, her fingertips just brushing the head of my cock where it rested, swollen, against my right thigh.

I continued driving, being careful not to speed as I felt her fingers trace the outline of my manhood thru my jeans. I was in heaven. Her fingers put just enough pressure to tease but not enough to totally satisfy; driving me wild!

I pulled into a small park off the highway and drove to the backside, where the drive was hidden by trees. Christy smiled and told me I had made a great choice. I released my seatbelt and with Christy's hand still on my dick, I reached across the console and pulled her face into mine. No lips touched as our tongues attacked each other in pure lust. Her hand squeezed my cock deeply as our lips finally connected. My hand went from her cheek to her breast and I squeezed, not matching the firmness of hers, but letting her know what I had found. As I squeezed, she pressed her chest forward, making sure I also knew what I found.

I broke off the kiss as I felt her hand fumbling on my belt. I quickly opened the door and ran over to her side. Yeah, I might have been a bit excited.

I opened Christy's door and reached in to help her out of the low sitting vehicle. She took my hand and sprung out of the car. In the time it took me to get from one side to the other, she had finished unbuttoning her blouse which was now open and exposing her bra. I had seen her hundreds of times over the past several years, but I had never noticed how large her breasts were. She hid them well. As she moved forward to kiss me, I took her shirt by the shoulders and peeled it off her skin, leaving her standing in a bra and jeans in the middle of the park.

As we kissed, I threw her shirt in the Mustang. Our hands began to roam and she grabbed my ass. I felt her reach into my back right pocket and steal my phone away. Soon after I felt a flip of her wrist and heard my phone hit the seat. I reached into her pocket and did the same; but not without grabbing her ass nice and hard first!

As soon as the phone left my hand, Christy's hips drove forward, ramming against mine. My cock jumped at the feel of her pelvis rubbing on the swollen head. She could definitely tell I was hard as she rubbed her hip hard against it then moved her body so her pubic mound was rubbing me through my pants.

Her breathing started to catch and small whimpers came from deep within as our kiss deepened and she began rocking against me. Her hands broke free from around me and I felt then move between us. She began to pull at the button on her jeans and soon I felt the material slide against my own jeans as she pushed hers down. My hands went from her lower naked back to feel her ass. She was wearing a thong; I could feel the lace waist band at first then my hands continued south until an inch later I found the bottom hem and then again the bare nakedness of her flesh. As my fingers dug into her cheeks, she pressed her nearly naked mound back against me.

I moved my lips from hers and found the soft part of her neck right behind her jaw. I lightly laid my tongue there and she backed her hips off mine. I paused for a moment, surprised she didn't try to get her body deeper against my own, but soon discovered the reason was she needed room to put her hands on my own belt and jeans button. It wasn't long before I felt the cool night air on my thighs and she broke off my necking to press my jeans to my ankles.

I started to kick off my shoes to remove my pants the rest of the way when Christy pushed me against the mustang door and my boxer briefs were suddenly missing from my waist. I looked down as I regained my balance and Christy smiled as she looked at my cock standing straight out at full attention. She leaned forward and touched the head against her cheek, as though she was pressing my scent into her skin. She paused for a moment, took a long look at it, squeezed the base and impaled her mouth deeply with my manly weapon. She made love to my dick, using both suction and her tongue to coat every inch. She began to gag at first when she pulled me deep and I nearly lost all bit of reality when she swallowed the head down her throat. My god this woman's abilities were amazing. I think I did lose my sense of reality though as I felt her tongue slip out and caress the base of my balls as she coddled the head of my cock in her deep throat.

I hated to, but I had to push Christy away. I was afraid if I didn't I was going to cum right then and there. And I still needed to feel that pussy. I reached down and pulled her up and kissed her deeply. She broke off the kiss and complimented me on how I tasted. I turned her around and pressed her up against the fender of my car. I pulled her panties down and kissed her as I pressed my fingers inside her lips. She was soaked and I brought her fluids up, using them to coat her stiffened clitoris. She gasped and lightly bit my lip as I began to jack her clit back and forth. Her legs parted and she pressed against my fingers. As her breath quickened even more, I moved my fingers from her clit and pressed both my first and second fingers inside her. She was so very wet and they slid in easily with no resistance.

I pulled up on the inside of her vagina and immediately found her g-spot. I moved my fingers back and forth as my thumb kept pressure on her clit. Christy's body began to move back and forth, riding both my fender and my hand. She broke off all facial contact and seemed to disappear into her own world as her moans turned into screams of ecstasy in the woods around us. Christy began bucking harder and as she screamed louder and louder, I felt her juices running across my palm. Not wanting to waste the moment, I quickly knelt down between her legs and placed my tongue along the top of her pussy as my fingers kept their rhythm. Soon I was rewarded with more juices coating my lips and felt the hard contraction of a nice deep orgasm against my fingers.

Christy grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. "I need you in me. Now!" she commanded. I wasted no time, grabbed my cock and placed the head against her soaked entrance. I moved it up and down, coating it in her juices which had mixed with the pre-cum I had been leaking ever since her mouth first went down on me. Before I pressed in, I relished the feeling of her warm, wet, and so soft skin against the velvet hardness of my sword. I pressed forward, and felt her open up around my thickness. I went as slow as I could, making sure I felt every fiber of her muscular womanhood wrap itself around me. I felt the elastic entrance close around the sensitive neck of my cock and I could wait no more. I pressed in deeply with one final stroke and heard her whimper and I hit the back wall of her vagina.

I began moving back and forth, watching the show in the small amount of light given by a street lamp in the park. I could see her breasts bouncing within the confines of that black lacy bra. I could see my dark tanned penis moving in and out of her pink sheath. I could hear her breathing, her moaning and I could hear the sweat sticking between our bodies as I moved in and out.

Suddenly, the amazing rhythm of our fornicating was broken by one of the cell phones on my seat. Christy pushed me back and jumped onto the ground. She broke off to the right and pulled the door open and answered the phone. As she did, she put a finger up to her mouth to indicate for me to be quiet. I could tell it was her husband when she started talking about her mother's condition and excused her lack of hospital sounds in the background saying she had run outside for a few minutes. As they spoke I reached forward and began fingering Christy. She moved right and left trying to get away and finally stopped resisting as I got both fingers deep inside her. She smiled and continued to listen to her husband while my fingers administered movements within. Pretty soon she hung up the phone and called me evil and a few other things while she laughed and pressed her body deeper into my clutch.

Before we could go further, it began to rain. The rain was cold on our skin and Christy suggested we try doing it in the mustang. Well, Christy was 5'8 and I am 6'3, so, that was going to be impossible, but, we tried anyway. After three or four attempts, we decided the rain was just going to have to accept us.

We gathered up our clothes and threw them in the Mustang seat to keep dry. I wasn't sure, but, right as Christy closed the door, I thought I heard a click. I ignored it for a moment as Christy squatted in front of me and took me into her open mouth again. This time her hand met up with me and she used her fingers to knead my balls. It was overwhelming in the most amazing way and I was on the brink of cumming when I looked away from watching her moving back and forth on my shaft. I looked at the door and that's when I noticed the door was locked.

I quickly backed up, in a panic. Christy knew how close I was and asked what was wrong. I explained the door was locked, it was raining and we were both naked in a public park. She just laughed and said we should make the best of it. My penis said otherwise... I was in total panic mode as I wondered if one of my Deputy friends might drive into the park. Or Christy's husband followed the GPS signal and found us hiding in the rain behind my Mustang.

I tried to open both doors and even the trunk, but failed. As I did this, Christy followed me and played with my ass cheeks and tried to get my penis working again. I was torn. I wanted to fuck, but, I really needed those doors open...

That's when I pulled the ultimate MacGyver! I went to the front fender, the one I had been fucking Christy on, and I bent the antenna. I used the bend to get leverage and I unscrewed it from the base. I laughed for a moment, thinking that the house across the street from the park had a wonderful view of a naked guy, his dick dangling, ripping apart the antenna while a hot naked woman laughed at him from behind.

I pulled off the antenna and pulled the Mustang window as far away from the body as I could. It opened a whole centimeter and I stuck the antenna in. It was kind of like looking for the g-spot as I probed the interior thru the tinted window, looking for the automatic lock. It would have gone faster but, Christy thought she would take the moment and caress my back and my ass with her hands, mouth and breasts. It was not fair, but, it did cause me to work harder. Suddenly, I heard the familiar unlocking click and I quickly opened the door. I retrieved my keys from the ignition and put them up on the fender. Meanwhile, Christy had reached in and retrieved a jacket from my back seat.

She went a few feet away and placed the jacket on the damp ground. The rain stopped momentarily and she indicated she wanted me to lie down. I complied and pretty soon we were in 69, my mouth deep in her pussy while she took me deep within her mouth.

She moved off me after a few moments and squatted down over me. She lowered her pussy, still open and swollen from my own licking and sucking, and I felt her press my cock deep within her. She rode me, and she rode me hard. As she came down to kiss me, I pulled on her ass and massaged her as she rode my entire length in and out.

Christy's pace quickened, her moans grew louder and suddenly her fingernails were digging into my chest as her orgasm took her. Her body became still and I could feel the pulsing against my dick. Instead of allowing her to ride it out, I took my hips in control and began driving in and out as hard and deep as I could. Her moan turned into a scream and she started shaking on top of me as I continued driving. I felt her hips drive against mine as she bit into my shoulder. I felt the skin break as Christy flailed on top of me.

A few minutes later, I stopped my movement and Christy just lay on top of me, unmoving. I felt her body relax and her breath slow as she recovered. My cock still buried deep in her, I contracted my PC muscles and I heard her throat cry out lightly as she could feel me move inside her. I did it a few more times and each time, she made a small cry.

Christy moved off me and as she did, she told me she had never cum like that before. She then looked in my eyes and explained it was my turn. She took my still hard cock, which was coated in her orgasmic juices and sucked it into her mouth. She pulled on my balls as she slowly went up and down my shaft, taking me deep. When she would come up, she would suck hard while pulling down on the base of my dick; the head would nearly pop out of her mouth, and then she would slowly go down on me again.

It didn't take long and I could feel the hot churning in my balls and the strange but delightful tingle deep in my belly. My hips started to thrust on their own accord and soon I felt the contractions deep within. I warned Christy I was about to cum and reached up to press her off. Christy pushed my hand back and took me as deep as she could. I felt her throat close around my cock and that was all it took. I felt hot burst after burst erupt from my manhood, coating her throat in my warm seed. My hips pumped with each contraction and my breath stopped as I could feel my sight fading away as my orgasm enveloped my body. One last hard spurt and I felt Christy press hard on my balls and suck every last ounce out of me.

It seemed hours before I could breathe again, but before I had the ability to move, I heard her tell me how sweet and amazing I tasted. I then felt her lips against mine and she kissed me deeply.

I kind of laid there for a few minutes, naked, on a coat, in a park, while it lightly rained on me. Christy retrieved our clothes from the car and soon enough, we were both dressed. I drove back to the hospital, feeling drunk, but deeply satisfied. I pulled up to the entrance, gave Christy a nice kiss on the cheek and told her I wished her mother was doing better. Christy grabbed my face, kissed me on the lips and thanked me for an amazing time.

Funny thing... The next day, Christy text me that she had to go back to the park as she had accidentally lost her wedding ring during our escapade... I sure hope she finds it!

aksarben
aksarben
23 Followers