Locked out in the Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

"OK, OK over her arse then."

"Yes," she whispered, "do that. That would be good - better, I mean. Get it over with."

And Brian did. His thighs slapping against Suzie's rump he did what she had told him to do. He pulled himself from her and even though Suzie could not see, she very much felt the ejaculation as a warm pattering all down her back - warm male rain! Brian's semen falling safely on her back.

"Hey, little guy, that was good!"

"Yeah, well done! Good load."

Such crude men.

"Now our turn, come on kneel little lady. Let us do what Ed said."

Suzie knew what they meant. "That wasn't part of the deal."

"Don't be stupid, kneel!"

And Suzie knew she was being stupid. Better to have them cum over her than having to suck or be fucked by them. Two primed erections and balls full of probably fertile semen - the semen of complete strangers. The prospect of having her face and breasts 'decorated' so much better than that being injected into her vagina. Suzie did as she was told. She knelt and looked up at the two erections poking out of the men's flies, looking warily at the two swollen knobs and their twin little holes: little orifices which would, she knew, suddenly open and release their sticky stuff all over her. The men began to wank. It was unnerving, the uncertainty of when it would happen making her heart race. She looked from one to the other. Suzie knew she would literally jump when the first began to shoot.

"Like old times, eh Ed?"

What did he mean? What were those old times. It seemed better not to enquire. The waiting was awful.

The fat man's pudgy fingers moved on his cock, pulling away at his foreskin, alternately covering and uncovering most of his knob. Suzie looked up, his grin was fixed and none too nice. He gave no warning, no warning at all, intentional or otherwise; as Suzie looked back at his penis it happened. A blur of white and 'splat' right on her face and then more male warm rain but this time on her breasts. The ejaculation slowed to just a drip and the fat man lent forward touching his knob to her face, not to her lips but to her nose.

"Fuck, Ed, that was good. Not cum for a week or more. Little lady, you can come here every night for that"

Not fucking likely, she thought!

One down - or with Brian, was it two down and one to go? Perhaps she was lucky there were not more - a visiting football team perhaps, produced from a room behind the reception.

The thin man, Ed, gave warning. Guttural noises and a speeding up of his wanking, "Urgh, Urgh, aaah!"

Just like the fat man a 'first splat' to her face and then a second stronger shot going up and over her head before Ed yanked himself downwards and sprayed her breasts. His hand moving at speed.

"Fuck, wow, yeah!" Ed was clearly having a good time: Suzie was not.

"Can we have our keys now. I want to go to my room." Did she want to go to her room? Did she! Naked and kneeling on the bar floor with one man's cum on her back and bottom and another two men's ejaculate on her face and dripping down her breasts she just wanted to get away to the safety of her room. What must she look like?

"Sure," said the fat man. "Come on." He headed for the lift, tucking himself away as he did so.

"Hey, our keys?"

He turned, "I've got a master. I'll let you in."

Brian offered Suzie a hand and she got to her feet and followed the fat man to the lift.

"Bye," called Ed, "and thanks."

Suzie neither turned nor answered.

Inside the lift the mirrors revealed the true extent of Suzie's undoing. The neat, confident power dressed woman who had gone up in the lift on arrival was replaced by something quite different. Her hair was a mess, not at all helped by the ribbon of white semen almost giving her a central parting - evidently Ed's second spurt had not gone completely over her head but had landed right on top of it. On her face distinct traces, blobs even of translucent semen and on and running down her breasts, bathing her nipples and even hanging, dripping from them was yet more ejaculate. Even a blob right on to[ her nose - she knew that was from the fat man.

It was simply awful, made the worse by the multiple reflections of herself; the mirror on one side of the lift reflecting the other and back again. Almost worse, the reflection of her back showed it covered in as much semen as the front - Brian's semen even running into the crack of her bottom. It was on the move.

Awful to imagine the lift door opening on the first floor en route for room 121 and finding people standing waiting. Unlikely and so it actually proved. The lobby and the corridor were empty and silent. The fat man lead the way and knocked twice on her room door, the door that had started Suzie's dreadful evening by closing.

"Just checking," said the fat man, as he opened the door and switched on the light. There on the table Suzie could see the much desired key card just lying where she had casually dropped it. If only...

"Goodnight to you both."

"My room?" asked Brian.

"Oh, ask at reception in the morning. Sweet dreams." And he waddled off down the corridor.

"Come on in," said Suzie pulling Brian and closing the door. "Let's go to sleep. Hardly matters sleeping together after all that. "Fuck. What do I look like - and don't answer that. Oh, to be back in here. May I shower first?"

Suzie awoke to the sun shining behind the curtains. She blinked, immediately remembering the night before. There, beside her on the bed was, indeed, Brian. Duvet thrown aside, lying there naked, fast asleep and with his little penis standing right up in the air. What an awful experience the night before. But it was over - apart from Brian being in her bed. Suzie smiled to herself. What was Brian dreaming?

It was such a funny little thing, his penis, not at all what she had expected of the man. His cocky, often irritating manner hiding a rather embarrassing secret. He had, however, Suzie had to accept, been good to her all through the adventures of the night before. It had not at all been his fault but her own. She had got locked out and had come to him. He had been good at trying to deal with all the problems of the night. She had also found out a lot more about him, about the real Brian as they had talked. She would not, after all, reveal his secret.

And actually his little penis was rather sweet. She moved a little closer, looking at hit. It did rather want to make you pet it rather like a little puppy or kitten. If a penis could be described as 'pretty' this was it. Pretty small! She watched it for quite a time and then it twitched. Her hand moved and she lightly grasped it and began moving the skin back and forth over the dear little knob. Small but very hard indeed - like a little iron coat hook! Perhaps her stroking might improve Brian's dream! Funny if it suddenly fountained. That would be sweet and nice: not like the awful ejaculations in the hotel bar of the night before.

Should she? It was rather a surprising decision for Suzie to make but things had changed. Things had very much changed in the preceding hours in her perception of Brian. Suzie moved and her lips closed over the little erection. That woke Brian!

"Err, oh! Um, good morning Suzie. I... how are you today?"

Her reply was indistinct, she released the penis, "Sorry I had my mouth full." That was not strictly true - more like half full or a bit less - "I'm fine, what about you?"

"Um, very fine." His eyes went to his cock, the little standing erection she was still holding. The knob was all wet. "Nice to be woken like..."

He was looking startled.

"Look Brian, I'm sorry. You were so good, Brian, and I was so awful. I feel so bad about laughing at your penis. It's not your fault and certainly what you lose in the bigness stakes you make up for in stamina and in, um, quantity. I mean how many men can cum as often as you and with such, err, enthusiasm - yeah, I mean, jizz. Hell, that was an awful lot of cum! Would you like to cum again?" Her fingers moved his penis. It was wet with her saliva.

"Why, yes?" There was considerable surprise in his voice. "I like to... um... cum."

"In my mouth?"

"It'd be lovely but I mean... should I... err, you first?"

"Oh, well, yes, um, please. That would be nice. If you..."

She had been more than exposed to Brian the night before but even so it was a funny feeling pulling back the duvet and then pulling her nightie up. Nice though to see his little cock bounce at the sight. It was a sort of complement. Suzie opened her thighs.

"I'll start with your breasts - if I may, if you'd like."

Suzie liked! She pulled the nightie higher.

Suzie was quiet for a moment. Brian had proved adept with his tongue. It was not just talking he was good at! He certainly knew how to use it and had done it very well. She swallowed again. That really had been an awful lot of semen. None of her past boyfriends had ever come like that in her mouth. His little penis had just poured and poured into her mouth. "Look Brian; we have fucked. I'm not currently attached and well, nor are you. My body's sort of free and... tell you what, to make it up to you I'm giving you a free access pass..."

"What? What do you mean?"

"You have the use of me when you like, how you like for three months."

"You mean."

"Yeah, you can fuck me, get me to blow you; you can even bugger me if you like."

"In your bottom?"

"I believe so." Where else was he thinking?

She was not proposing going out. This was something different.

"I'd like that very much, Suzie."

"What, my bottom?"

"Yes, it is a very pretty bottom. I've seen quite a bit of it... and the rest!"

"How many times can you cum in a day, Brian?"

"Dunno. But if you are free all next Saturday we shall find out. I shall try for a record, if you like!"

Suzie thought she had better get back on the Pill.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers