Locked Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinctively, I licked her hard clit as she eased herself onto my body. I circled my tongue into her, lapping up the juice the flowed easily from her hot opening. I felt her sway her hips, rubbing her pussy on me. I grabbed her ass with both of my hands, pushing her against me as I licked her furiously. She moaned louder as I circled her clit over and over, pleasing her up to another climax. I massaged her buttocks deeply as she gushed into my mouth, tightening against my tongue.

She calmed down after a moment and lifted off of me, sitting me up, and then sitting on me lap. She kissed me, licking up all her juice, kissing down my neck feverishly and back up. We kissed for a little while longer, abandoning the role play for a moment. She looked into my eyes again.

"Such a good little slave," she said, kissing me again. "You know just how to please me."

"Thank you, my Love," I replied, still aching for release. "I'm happy to see you're pleased."

"And a pleased master will return the favor," she commented, reaching for the key again and freeing my legs from their chains. "Now go lie on the bed for me."

I kissed her again and crawled onto the bed, hoping she would finally release my cock from its prison. She leapt onto the bed and took the two pairs of handcuffs, putting one on each of my wrists. I looked at her quizzically as she smiled at me. Then, she put one of her hands in the cuffs, crawling on top of me again and kissing me tenderly. I took my hand and cuffed her other hand to me, locking the two of us together. We kissed again, this time for a long time, locking hands. Wherever my hands went, her hands followed; when I touched her, she touched herself as well. I took my hands down to my thong, taking her along with mine. She grabbed the thong and pulled it off with me, releasing my throbbing cock, finally letting it fully harden.

She wrapped her mouth around my wet cock, licking up all the cum that had already drenched it from the previous action. She licked up my shaft, giving it some much needed pleasure, then took it into her mouth, sucking slowly. I groaned with release and pleasure as her hands took my hands up my body and back down. She started to suck harder and faster on my cock, and I couldn't help but start thrusting with her. My balls started to swell even more as the cum churned in me, building up to what would be a giant explosion. My Love sensed this and stopped sucking so feverishly, eventually slowing down to a gentle stop.

"Not quite yet," she smiled. "We still need to fuck."

She glided up my body, my cock sliding against her soft skin as she wrapped her arms around me, forcing my arms behind my back. She kissed me deeply again, rubbing her clit against my pulsing shaft. She teased my cock, pleasing it lightly as she grinded against it, getting it wet with her cum and some of my own. I kissed down her neck, causing her to moan in the most demure fashion.

I felt her lift up off of my shaft briefly, only to reconnect with it from above, this time, with the head of my cock pointing directly into her pussy. Slowly, she eased herself down on it, breathing in deeply as I penetrated deep into her. She started to ride me, sliding my shaft in and out slowly, kissing me occasionally. I pulled my arms back from behind me and grabbed her breasts, massaging them while she teased her nipples, sucking on them while she rode my solid cock. Her thrusting sped up, causing me to tense up with pleasure, edging toward orgasm again. She slowed down and leaned back, bucking slowly and sharply on me, milking the precum out of me.

She pulled me down onto the bed with her as she laid back. "Fuck me as hard as you can." I imagine that was supposed to be a command coming from her, but it sounded more like a plea to my ears. I gladly obliged and lifted myself up a little, pinning her hands to the bed. I thrusted moderately, picking up speed quickly as the urge came. She started to moan softly, laying helplessly on the bed as I pounded into her. I bit into her large breasts, biting them hard, hearing her groan as she jutted her chest further into me. My thrusting continued to get harder as I felt her muscles tighten around me. She wrapped her legs around me, begging me to fuck her more. I kissed her forcefully, biting down her neck to her breasts while I nailed her repeatedly. Her moaning was starting to get louder, and her breathing more ragged. I knew she was about to cum. I pushed my cock up inside her, fucking her deeply, rubbing against her clit. My balls were starting to tense up as well and it wouldn't be long before I came.

"I'm cumming again!" She shouted. "Keep fucking me."

I continued to fuck her as hard as I could. Her breathing got faster and faster until she finally held her breath. I pounded deliberately into her as her orgasm flooded my shaft. She let out a loud moan that tensed my cock up beyond the point of no return. I felt my entire body cease up for what seemed to take forever. Then finally, I shot my cum inside her, again and again. I could feel my cock jerk repeatedly in her as it unleashed loads of cum inside her soaked pussy, flooding out of her. We both humped against each other as our orgasms came down slowly. I fell down onto her, breathing heavily, relaxing into the nirvana of a long-awaited release.

We kissed softly for a while until our heads cleared. I chuckled to myself, finally able to break character. "So umm, we're cuffed together," I observed.

"Ya think?"

"Well, where'd you put the key?"

"Ummm... I'm not sure." She looked around the bed with no luck. We walked awkwardly around the room for a while, looking for the key, with no luck. "I don't know where it might have gone."

"Don't tell me you lost it... I don't want to have to call the locksmith like this."

12