Locker Number 69

Story Info
My first (of many) visits to a gay bath house.
1k words
3.9
54.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I went to a "Gay" bath house I didn't know what to expect.

I had a read about these places in the "pink" press. I had received numerous blow jobs on THE beach. SO I had an idea what went on inside and I knew I wanted "in" but what would it be like walking through the door and saying "Hi."

I decided to go to one outside of the "community" on Oxford St. I hadn't come out yet, I was still deciding. I couldn't risk being outed by a passing colleague. So....

One Wednesday evening I went to a pub, had a small meal, several drinks and wandered down to the dark end of King St. I walked passed to old terrace house several times before I actually worked up the courage to press the button on the intercom.

The door clicked open and a tall guy with a moe said "Hello".

I walked up to the counter.

I didn't know what to say so he pointed at the CCTV screen that showed the footpath.

"Made up your mind?"

"Did you see me pacing around out there."

"Only for a while. First time?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I'll be gentle. If you want to come in?" he paused for confirmation which I provided with a stiff necked nod....

"OK. You give me $20. I give you a locker key. You sign this clipboard next to the time and the locker number. I hand you a towel and a wrap."

He waved at the shelves of towels behind him.

"You go through the door to your left. That's the change room. Open the locker, put your clothes in the locker, wrap the wrap or the towel around your, er, waist. Lock the locker. Put the lacky band, with the key attached, around your wrist. GO thru the far door of the change room. Then wander around, ummmm, make friends."

I nodded.

"When you're, er, done" he winked at me " shower, leave the towel and the wrap in the bin, dress, lock the locker and give me back the key on the way out. I return your $5 key deposit and wish you a "good night."

I did.

On my way through the door he said "If someone offers you things you don't want, just say 'NO', firmly. Have fun."

I changed in an empty locker room. Not sure if the receptionist had a sense of humour but he had allocated me locker number sixty-nine.

I draped the towel over my shoulder and tied the thin wrap into a knot at my hip. And opened the far door.

The place had three levels. It was just a converted terrace. I looked at the stairs at the end of the first room. Apart from reception and the change room this floor was just a great big room with gymn mats covering the floor. A TV played gay porno in a corner. There were three other people in the room.

In the middle of the mats a grey haired guy was lying on his back. His towel was beside his long, boney legs. A younger guy, fatter with a tan, was on his knees sucking the older guys cock. I stood for a while, taking in the view of this guys soft but and his smooth back. He knew how to suck, deep throating for a while then licking the head and shaft, cupping the balls before he kissed them. He took all that large cock down his throat and I saw his cheeks draw in from the force of his sucking.

The guy on his back sniffed a bottle of amyl then offered it to the sucker. He took a greedy breath and dived back onto that cock. I noted the older guy had a metal cock ring at the base of his throbbing, veiny manhood.

After a few minutes the other guy spotted me. He was sitting in a corner watching the TV. He was naked, about my age, skinnier and had a beard similar to mine. He got to his knees and waddled over to me. The movement was almost comical. His mouth was level with my cock.

He looked up at me and spoke "I'd like to have another beard....."

I didn't know what he meant so I made a joke about dandruff. He reached across and ever so gently cupped my balls under my wrap.

"You're new, aren't you?" He moved closer as his hand closed around my testicles. He carefully rubbed them between his fingers. My penis started to grow.

"Yes. First time."

"Well, I'm going to make sure you come back......."

The pair on the floor had moved. The grey haired one was licking the butt of the larger one who was now on all fours. His face disappeared between the cheeks as his done went into his anus.

My new friend lifted my wrap and kissed the tip of my penis. One hand softly held my balls as his lips slowly travelled down my hardening shaft. I was naked. I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of his throat. He moved his jaw and I had all my nine inched in his mouth. His blue eyes looked up at me.

He put both his hands on my backside and I started to slowly fuck his wet , warm mouth. He didn't blink. I grabbed the back of his head. His mouth was wide open, his tongue was curled around the bottom of my shaft. I forced my erection deep into his throat. He sucked hard and I blew. I filled his mouth with cum as I face fucked him.

He was still looking up at me as I withdrew. My cum leaked onto his chin. He ran his hands down my legs until he found my feet. He knelt and kissed my toe, sucking up a large drop of cum.

The grey headed guy fucked into his friend and came with a grunt. "Wow, you guys are hot. Let's go upstairs...."