Locker Room Fantasy - Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath hitches loudly at the intensity in his voice. "I can't take my eyes off you guys. My cunt fucking aches like I didn't just cum hard." As if in a trance, I get up on my knees, bringing my face close to him. I let him feel my breasts against him and he gasps in surprise. "Let me taste you...let me taste your desire for him."

Wordlessly he nods, biting his lip. Seconds later I bend down and have him in my mouth, precum exploding on my tongue causing us both moan. Struggling to rock back and forth between us, Ryan's hands find mine and cover them as we work to move him. Lost in the symbiotic pleasure, I don't realize how close I am again until I feel Ryan's thigh push between mine and I cry out as my heated wet flesh meets hard, hairy skin. Mindlessly I grind against him, seeking out his abandoned wet cock with one of my hands as he cups my swinging breast. I can't tell our groans apart...I feel drunk on them and realize fleetingly that this must be a taste of what orgies are like. Rub, suck, grind, fondle, repeat. Shamelessly I cum hard against him and for the second time I'm euphoric.

"Jane STOP!"

It takes a second for my foggy brain to return to earth and I feel Mitch's hands pulling gently at my head and realize I'm still sucking like a mad dog.

"Me too." Ryan hisses, "I'm about to blow and I'm not doing it anywhere but in his ass."

I back off both of them breathlessly and sit up panting, a little dizzy from the force of my orgasm. Did I really just have an intense orgasm from humping his leg? I smile a little bashful. "Seriously...you two are better than hours of torturous foreplay!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet darling," Ryan says, pushing Mitch from his chest to straddling his hips and then sitting up behind him so that their bodies are pressed together. Looping an arm around the bigger man's chest and pulling him back until his ear is pressed against his mouth, he closes his eyes and says, "You ready for this, mate? No more pretending you don't want this, fucking NEED this" he groans, punctuating each word with a thrust of his cock into Mitch's backside. "If you think I'm in your head now..." his teeth clamp onto his lobe, abusing the tender skin and letting that hang in the air as a challenge.

Delirious with lust, Mitch arches back, "Take it."

Not giving him a moment to rethink it, Ryan says, "Get on your back...I want to watch you cum and Jane needs a front row seat!"

Hearing that I have a sudden burst of energy and move, allowing the guys to spread out. Mitch takes my breath away laid out before Ryan, still blindfolded, cock straining for release.

Scooting right up to him, Ryan grabs his legs, parts them and left them to fall on either side of his as he moved in as tight as he could get.

"Jane..." Mitch called out, voice uncertain.

Putting my hands on him I lean down and kiss him with the taste of his ass still on my tongue. I leave him breathless as I pull away and whisper, "I can't wait to see his cock deep inside you." To drive the point home, I grab his hand and pull it between my legs to feel the incredible wetness there.

"Holy FUCK!" he chokes out, rubbing my now-aching cunt.

Taking hold of his cock, Ryan lines it up and begins painting his puckered opening in cum smears, groaning on contact. Rub, smack , rub, rub, rub, smack, rub-

"Don't TEASE! Fucking fuck me!"

Ryan and I share a glance and without a word I lean forward and use two fingers to spread his hole open and in the other hand I taken Ryan's beautiful cock. "I'm going to feed him to you Mitch...one throbbing inch at a time."

Both men groan in approval as I begin to feed his length inside. I watch his cock jerk with each tunneling motion as his ass opens up and finally gives way for the head. "JESUS...you've got a tight grip on him," I whisper, so close to them both I'm certain they can feel my heated breath on them. Desperate to see him buried to the root I nod at Ryan to do his thing. Rotating his hips a bit, he sinks in another inch. "More," I moan, almost envious that it wasn't my ass being fucked. I can tell the moment when the penetration turns from intense to painful and I stop his thrusting motion, leaning down to feast on Mitch's cock until he's straining in my mouth and doing his best to impale himself on Ryan's cock.

"Yes, that's its mate...work that ass on my dick!"

I sit back and watch as they set up a hot fuck pace. My nipples and clit begin to throb in time to them. Thwack, thwack, thwack. Balls and cock swinging. The smell of ass and cunt and sweat fill the air nearly doing me in.

I watch Ryan struggle to get in as deep as he can and help hold Mitch's legs to allow for a deep penetration that has us all moaning. I can feel my cunt dripping down my thighs as they rut. Thwack, thwack, thwack!

"Get your fingers inside her Mitch...she's about to explode!"

"Yesssssss!" I moan mindlessly as I feel him tunnel up inside of me. My tits begin swinging as I fuck down on him and suddenly Ryan's hand is there rubbing and pinching them, creating even more heat in my core. I feel deliciously slutty and dirty hearing my own wet cunt being filled. "Show me his hole!" I choke out.

"You mean MY hole, Jane?" He says between thrusts. I groan and nod, rewarded with a glimpse of a glistening pink O and a darker tunnel beyond. I lean over and drop a bit of spit down inside of him. "Fuck him," I gasp as Mitch adds another finger to my swollen pussy. "Fuck the cum right out-!"

Adding a thumb to my clit I lose all ability to speak as I ride Mitch's thick fingers, our chorus of moans and grunts the sweetest sounds I have ever heard. Hitting that spot inside of me is game over and I scream out, thighs shaking as I reach the peak and crash over.

Ryan's voice breaks through my post-orgasmic haze. "You ready for my cum mate? I felt your ass tighten like a vise when Jane came...can't take much more."

"Fuck yes!" He pulls his fingers from my cunt and tastes them. "Next time she's riding me when you're inside of me though. I need to feel that cunt tighten like that around my cock!"

"Deal!" I smile, regaining some of my composure and grab up one of Mitch's legs. He fists his cock and begins pumping, moving incredible amounts of pre-cum up and down the length.

Not holding back now, Ryan grabs a firm hold on his thighs and lays into him with a force meant to claim him. Mitch takes every body-shoving inch like he was born to do so. Their chemistry is palpable and I get swept up in it. "Oh fuckkkkk! Cum for me you two!!"

Both men reach their peak at the same time and it's a thing of beauty. Each cursed moan and creamy rope of cum spilt as they give into months of mutual lust is seared into my memory for life. Their bodies still and in the moments the follow, Ryan pulls free and collapses on him, pushing the blindfold from Mitch's face. His eyes are closed tight, breath coming fast.

I settle beside Mitch and watch Ryan study him. "You're never shaking me," he says firmly after a bit.

With a quiet sigh of resignation, Mitch's eyes open, his head turning slowly toward him. Ryan doesn't miss a beat, capturing his mouth up before an objection can form on his tongue. They are wild in their movements, lips hungry and claiming, saying more than words ever could. No more blindfold, no more denial. I exhale a breath, caught up in the intimacy of the moment. They are beyond any fantasy, any porn or manlove book...and they are MINE.

As if sensing my thoughts both of them reach for me to pull me into their lust-filled kiss. Before they can, I stop to gather some of Mitch's split cum from his stomach and then fall into their embrace. The moment our tongues and lips meet, the taste of their shared passion fills our mouths and fuels a round of lusty moans. It's unlike any kiss I've ever had before...like a brand of sorts...and I know I'll never shake them.

12