Locker Room Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all collapsed, breathing hard, and sweating. I didn't know how much more I could take, but Neil was stepping up to our matts and I knew I had one more fuck to come. Sam and Nick pulled out of me together, and my body was suddenly empty and thrumming. Nick slapped my ass as he got up. Neil lifted me off of Sam and Sam got up from under me, leaning forward to suck at my nipples. I looked around. Paul and Pat had gone back to the showers and were soaping the sweat and sex off their bodies. Nick followed, tossing his condom in the trash as he too went to the shower. Sam glanced from me to Tony to Neil and got up and went to the other side of the wall as well.

"That was beautiful. But I'm not done with you yet." Neil laid me down on my back. He pinched at my nipples until it almost hurt. Tony just watched, still hard even now, and I realized he hadn't cum earlier as the others had.

Neil dropped down on top of me, weight full on my chest. He bit at my neck, sucking hard at my skin. He bit and nipped and I squirmed for breath as he marked my collar bone. He pinched at my breasts, grabbing full handfuls of flesh and kneading until I wanted to cry out, but I had no air. He raised off of me just when I thought I would have to tap out. He reached down and grabbed my crotch, the palm of his hand grinding into my pubic bone as he roughly inserted three fingers into my wetness. He ground his hand into me, fingers deep and hard, and he bit my nipple. He covered my breast with his mouth and took as much of my flesh into his mouth as he could, sucking and marking and bruising. It hurt, but it had an edge of pleasure to it that I tried to ride. I closed my eyes, letting Neil ravage me.

When he finally sat up from me and dragged me to him I wasn't quite as wet and open as I had been, but he didn't seem to care. He was kneeling in front of me and he lifted my hips to his body. I was leaning back on just my shoulders, lower body supported entirely by Neil. He had to push his cock down to meet my body because the angle just wasn't right but he was suddenly inside of me. His strong hands kneaded and pulled at my thighs as he started to pound me. I'd thought I'd been fucked earlier, but this was a new level. His hips barely moved; instead he used his hold to push and pull me, using my body like a pocket pussy. I was suddenly wet and willing again as he used me.

I kept my eyes closed, back arched as he jack hammered in and out of my pussy. He was so rough, so huge. I was so close again, feeling his bruising grip on my ass. I reached between my legs and began rubbing at my clit, trying to coax my orgasm, but he yanked my hand away. Now he started moving his hips. His cock surged out of me as he pulled back and pushed me away at the same time. When he yanked me back he slammed himself home at the same time. Our hips and pubic bones ground together. Finally, he fell forward, pinning me beneath him again and letting my back relax. He bit my neck, hard, and groaned through a mouthful of my skin as he came.

He got up suddenly, muscles sheened with sweat, and stared down at me. "You're welcome here any time." He strode away. I closed my eyes again and just lay, tremors and goose flesh running up and down my body.

I don't know how long I lay there, but when I finally opened my eyes, everyone was gone. The shower was empty. I turned my head to look at the benches and saw Tony was still there.

"You're beautiful." His voice was low and husky. I smiled tiredly.

"You never came the second time." I reached out for him.

"I wanted to make sure they didn't go too far. It was easier to step back and watch." He got up and lay beside me on the wet, slippery matts and soaking, wadded T-shirt. He was on his side facing me, and I was on my back as I stretched languidly, feeling all the marks and bruises Neil had left.

"If you're gentle, I may just have one more lay left in me..." I stroked his face and he smiled brilliantly. He kissed my bruised, swollen lips lightly. His fingers were feather light as he trailed down my body. He blew gently across my breasts, causing my nipples to contract. He licked at the closest one, fingers tracing the other.

He raised up, slipping between my legs. He kissed my belly and licked his way down to my shaved mound. He was so gentle, so light that the bruises didn't hurt and I was staring to get wet again. He ran his fingers lightly down my inner thighs and back up, teasing the edges of my nether lips. "Beautiful." He whispered again and then he lowered his mouth to me. He lapped up and down my slit, circling my clit every time. I rotated my hips, gently pressing my flesh against his tongue, and made happy sounds. He lapped at me, hands trailing up and down my sides and legs. I reached down and ran my hands through his hair.

As I watched him going down on me he rolled his eyes up to meet mine. He smiled, and I could feel it against my skin. Still staring at me he rolled his tongue around my clit and made small circles. I gasped and writhed, and he flicked his tongue over and over my hidden pleasure. "Mmmm, yeah, please don't stop... Mmmm. Mmmm. Mm so close!" I clenched my fingers and pressed his face tighter into my lap as my orgasm spread over me. I moaned.

He drew back gently from me when I released my hold. "Are you ready?"

"Mmhmm." I nodded and he drew his lower body up until he was sitting between my legs. He grabbed a condom from wherever he had stashed it and rolled it on.

He entered me gently, and I moaned. He pushed, slowly filling me with his hardness. When his body pressed against mine he paused. "I don't want to hurt you."

I bucked my hips against his. "I won't break. Please." His grin became wicked and he started to pump. My orgasm had readied me again and I felt only pleasure.

"It was hot watching you. So hot to see you take all that cock..." He picked up speed. "I thought I'd blow my load just watching." His thumb stroked at my clit again as he picked up speed. "Watching them double team you... Mmmm"

His touch was bringing my climax again and I tightened my legs around him. "Cum for me Tony, I'm so close again!"

His hips bucked and I knew he was close when he groaned. I clenched my legs around him and he lost it. I felt his orgasm pulse through my body. I came too, whimpering at the feel of him.

We smiled at each other, still joined in sex. "I love you Tony."

"I love you too." He pulled out of me and stood. He scooped me up and carried me to the shower. "Now let's get cleaned up and go home."

12