Locker-room Panties

Story Info
First time with a man in a locker-room.
1k words
4.36
28.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a fantasy about being taken by a guy while wearing panties but have never acted on it because I had always been in relationships with women. Since I have recently been broken up with I decided it was time to live out one of my fantasies.

My girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me and I decided I needed to get back into the gym because I had let myself go over the years and I thought if I was gonna be single in my late 20s I needed to lose some weight and be in better shape.

While my girlfriend was ok with me wearing panties she didn't like me wearing anything else. While together I always wore panties but when she wasn't around I would wear a bra and sometimes a garter belt and thigh highs. Being single now I decided to wear a bra all the time.

At first I was nervous wearing panties and a bra to the gym because of changing in the locker-room, so I would wear my work-out clothes to the gym so I didn't have to change. I did this for about a month and got comfortable wearing a bra and panties everytime I went to the gym. A few times I did change into my shorts but never a shirt in the locker-room. One time I think a guy saw my panties but he didn't say anything. That moment was thrilling. One morning I woke up and decided today was the day I would change everything in the locker-room in hope somebody would see me.

So I went to work wearing my matching pink Calvin Klein bra and panties work-out set. When the work day ended I headed to the gym and went to the locker-room.

The gym was busy and my heart was beating a mile a minute. I went to the corner and started to change. I took off my dress shirt, tie and pants. I instantly got a look from a few guys but they just went on with their business and didn't say anything to me but there was one guy, early 30s, who stared a little longer than the rest. When I noticed I gave him a smile back and turned my butt toward him and bent over and grabbed my shorts and pulled them up slowly and then slid my shirt on and went about my work-out.

While working out I noticed the gentleman from the locker-room was looking at me. I would smile back at him knowing this might be my chance to have sex in panties and have another fantasy come true, sex in a gym locker-room. I got done working out and went to change. As I pulled my shirt and shorts off, standing in my bra and panties, I saw the man come into the locker-room to change also. He grabbed his clothes and sat on the bench close to me. He introduced himself as Patrick and I told him my name was Mark. He told me he loved my panties and bra and I told him thank you and the next words came out of my mouth were, "you can touch them if you want" and he reached out and touched my panty covered butt.

At this point, my dick was starting to get hard and I could see his was too. He told me he was going to shower and would love some company. I smiled and told him I have never been with a guy before and he said that's ok and if I do join him make sure I keep the bra and panties on and he walked away. I sat there for a second and decided if I wanted to join him or not. After a minute I decided why not and started to walk toward the shower and knocked on his door and he opened up for me. He was already hard and as I walked in he grabbed my butt and pulled me closer and kissed me while rubbing my panties. I grabbed his penis and started to stroke it and I dropped to my knees.

There I was staring at my first cock. All the emotions ran through my head. Will I be good? Am I really going to suck a dick? Does this make me gay?

With all this going through my head I stick my tongue out and start licking his head. It felt amazing and I wanted more. I started taking more and more in my mouth until I was taking all 7 inches.

After a few minutes I got into a good rhythm he started thrusting his hips and I knew he was about to explode in my mouth. I wrapped my mouth around his whole dick and I felt his cum hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed and sucked until he was done.

He picked me up and grabbed my butt again and swung me around and started rubbing on my hole, the moment I have been waiting for, a guy to take me from behind while I was wearing panties. He slid them to the side and I put my hands up against the wall and he started pushing his penis into my ass, inches at a time. I started moaning and rocking my hips back taking all of it. Once in we got into a rhythm and he was really fucking me good. He grabbed my bra and pulled on it and I knew he was about to explode again so I pushed back hard. I didn't want it to end but I wanted to feel him finish inside me. I felt him release into me and moan. He slowly pulled out and I almost collapsed on the floor with satisfaction.

After a few minutes I went to get out of the shower but he grabbed my dick and told me I needed to get off. He started rubbing me outside my panties and I cummed right away. We finished showering together.

We dried off and I let him watch me get dressed. I slipped on my purple bra and yellow panties. We walked out together and went our separate ways. I smiled at him and hoped I'll see him at the gym again soon.