Locker Room Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If someone catches us, I want the first thing they see to be your arse and balls, cock hanging there, as needy as ever," he growled, dragging the buck's muzzle along his length with a rough paw. "Maybe they'll even fuck your tight hole, give you what you really need while I'm busy creaming down your throat."

Squirming, Aaron bobbed his head weakly, gazing up at the bear with his muzzle stuffed full. A trickle of pre cum oozed out the corner of his lips and Tier's heart skipped a beat, lusts rising. With a snarl, he drove in roughly, pulling the buck's nose in to his crotch for a quick dose of sweaty fur in his nostrils before allowing him to pull back and breathe, if but for the briefest of moments. Tier was getting to know very well what his buck liked and didn't like; it was one of the best things about being in a longer term relationship, besides exercising his natural dominance with the most beautiful of submissive furs. The caribou simply made him want to rut day in and day out, barely stopping to eat or even breathe.

Growling deep in his throat, Tier slammed in, holding the buck in place as he used him like a fuck toy. The buck moaned - or made similar sounds of pleasure, if he was not indeed moaning - around the bear's cock, chest heaving every time the rounded tip nudged down his throat. Tugging his head up at an angle, Tier grunted as he kept the buck's head in position and thrust until his head lolled back in sheer, unadulterated pleasure, balls slapping into Aaron's closely trimmed chin. The leathery sack, cradled in softer, greyer fur, bounced off his chin and the buck's eyes closed, backside pushing up to wriggle in the air as his bud of a tail twitched as if in invitation.

Tier imagined another male, rippling with muscle, taking his buck in the basest of crudities, but only in fantasy. His buck was his and his alone, too jealous to practice an open relationship or even consider a threesome. The bear shook his head, ramming in with enough force that the caribou coughed and convulsed; he let up, scratching his claws lightly down the buck's sensitive throat in apology. Aaron may have wanted to play with more but that's what fantasies were for, at least in Tiernan's honest opinion. And what harm was there in playing with fantasy?

"A double stuffing, buck," Tier fed his fantasy, fuelling the fire that made the caribou's cock leak pre cum, tapered head pointing down to the ground. "Two bigger, stronger males bearing you down to the ground, using you as you deserve to be used. Until they are satisfied and your holes are drooling cum."

Aaron wriggled and looked up imploringly, his eyes wide and pleading, though his cock throbbed, sending a spurt of cum to splatter the tiles. The bear ground his teeth together, pleasure rising as he humped the buck's muzzle with short, sharp thrusts, hips working furiously.

"I've seen how you look at Jacob." The words ripped from his throat before he could think them over, taking a chance. "Maybe that's who you're imagining right now. A nice, fat tiger cock raking through your tail hole. I bet those barbs sting like fuck. And you'd love every fucking second of that."

It was further into the fantasy than either of them had ever ventured and it worked like a charm. Even without Tier's 'guidance', the buck sucked on his cock, slathering every inch with his tongue and pursing his lips around the firth in the tightest 'O' he could manage, cock twitching and dripping cum. Leaning back against the wall, Tier grunted and let the buck work his magic, the submissive caribou whimpering and pleading with his eyes for the erotic imaginings dangled in front of his muzzle like a gift almost within reach. His balls throbbed with the pure need to release, to spill his seed and end his day in the realm of intricate reality.

The bear's hips moved of their own accord and he panted harshly, failing to allow the buck freer rein to please him, as that familiar sense of being on the edge rose in the pit of his stomach. He closed his eyes. Need whispered sweet nothings in his ear. This time, the bear had all the reason to finish swiftly and not hold back, lest they be uncovered in their illicit tryst. Grinning openly, the bear grasped an antler and drove in viciously, spurred on by how the buck's paws grew soft on his thighs, moans louder and cock leaking desperately. Sometimes what Tier said to him alone had the caribou teetering on the edge of release. Well, release wouldn't come just yet.

"Don't cum, little buck." Tier held his antlers tight. "I want you nice and needy and begging for my dick when we get back to the halls. Fuck lectures tomorrow. I want you. Just you."

The buck nodded weakly and a snarl tore itself from Tier's throat as the bear gave in to baser instincts. Grasping the other antler with his free paw, the polar bear hissed through his teeth as he hammered into the caribou's muzzle as he would stretch out his tail. He slid over the caribou's tongue again and again in short, needy thrusts that swiftly drove him to the explosive climax his buck made him crave.

Hips thrusting outrageously, the bear clapped a paw over his lips to muffle his full-bodied roar, legs shaking as his balls tightened up, churning out a heavy dose of cum. Pumping down the length, the caribou's eyes shot wider than ever as the first hot jet hit him in the back of the throat. He didn't have any time to adjust, however, as the next throbbing spurt came too quickly after the first, forcing him to gulp or have it drool out the corners of his lips like a common whore. And Aaron always swallowed. Narrowing his eyes, the buck gulped repeatedly, throat working to deposit the load of bear seed in his stomach where it pooled and warmed, salt fluid delicacy on his taste buds. He groaned, his vision all matted white fur and creased denim spotted with cum, feeling that he was exactly where he was supposed to be in the world: on his knees with his lover's cock softening in his maw.

Luckily for him, Tier planned on many, many more liaisons involving his cock filling the buck's holes. On that count, Aaron had naught to worry about, except perhaps getting some sleep on the nights they shared a bed. The buck smiled inwardly, the corners of his eyes creasing as he suckled on Tier's cock, losing its hard edge of need.

The bear trembled through the last remnants of his orgasm, rolling his head from side to side as weakness struck him like a stick to the head. Chest heaving for lost breath, the bear blew a kiss to the loving buck, who panted as his softening cock slipped from his muzzle, leaving a string of cum trailing down to the floor. Streaked white with male seed, the caribou's tongue lolled from his muzzle and he managed a half-smile, if tired, as he knelt on the floor, looking up to the bear with a cute murmur that had no words as if ask what was next. It was hardly a required question.

The bear drew him to his cloven hooves, their lips crashing together with a heady moan. Pushing his tongue into Tier's muzzle, Aaron fed him a drop of savoured cum, sharing the treat delivered between his lips as his tail hole clenched in anticipation of what was to 'cum' only a little later on. The fun had been worth it. It had been worth it to end with a needy shaft leaking down his thigh and his best friend and lover tasting his own cum in his muzzle. Aaron shivered, pressing in closer, arms wrapped tight around the bulkier bear. He had it good.

Little did Aaron know that "just one time" would fall into a repeated occurrence, staying behind after practices and games alike for the simple pleasure of enjoying each other's bodies with not a soul to disturb them. Let the flat have their rancour! Sneaking around was the name of the game but far better to be on one's knees in a changing room rather than answering questions as to why Tiernan was in Aaron's room yet again.

Maybe one day they would be out. Until then, they would love each other as two males would, sharing breath as a tight hole clenched around the other's shaft.

And their time was not over just yet. The bear spun Aaron about to face the wall, ears pricked and quivering as if to discern what on earth the bear may be up to. He didn't have long to wait to find out. Muzzle pressed into the wall, Aaron hissed through his teeth as Tier slipped beneath his tail, tongue lapping over his tail hole and dipping inside, readying him for a cock he knew he had been born to take. Though that fun would have to come a little later: no harm in a quick taste tease...

The caribou groaned as that tongue wormed deeper, squeezing down on it in a reflex he couldn't control, every fibre of his being craving the bear's cock. Tier's claws dug into his leg and he whimpered, body and mind at the whim of the polar bear and not wanting it any other way.

Oh, yes - life was good indeed!

12