Lockerroom Measures

Story Info
Horny Woman compares men in a locker room.
850 words
3.37
56.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please feel free to comment, and suggest what you would do differently, if you were the woman from the story:

It was fairly late one evening, and there were only a couple other guys left in the gym, along with the shy, curvy brunette, who worked at the front desk. At 9:00 pm, the music shut off, signaling time to head home.

Me and the 2 other guys made our way back to the locker room, not paying much attention to each other. We each opened our locker, and grabbed our shower stuff, arriving in the shower area just moments apart.

Inside the show area, we were all separated by a couple shower heads, and bgan soaping up, while not paying too much attention to each other, although I could not help but notice how well hung both of them were.

As I was rinsing off, we all heard a women clear her throat, and suddenly looked up, and there watching us, was the curvy brunette from the front desk, smiling as she scanned each of our bodies up and down. I guess she wasn't as shy as she appeared.

We each bashfully over our genitals, with our hands, as she grinned and stared.

"no need to cover up boys, " she said, " I am going to see all I want...unless you want to walk home naked. I have locked all of your clothes in a locker, that only I have the combination to, so you had better do as I say."

We still each stood silently, unsure of what to say, but I could feel my penis growing erect, and noticed both of the other guys were getting hard as well.

"Hands at your side boys!"

Slowly the other two guys moved their hands from away their, now erect, cocks, giving her a full view of themselves. I followed suit, and shyly looked toward the floor, wondering what would happen next.

"mmm, very nice...but I like a nice smooth cock. I think we need to do some grooming" she aid, as she handed each of us a can of shaving cream and a razor.

I regularly shaved my balls, and trimmed, and from the looks of it, the other two guys did as well, so it only took a couple minutes for each of us to completely shave the rest of our pubic hair off.

Her smile was even bigger now, and I could see that her nipples were hard through her tight gym t-shirt.

"Now we are going to have a little contest...with a prize for the winner, and a punishment for the loser. Biggest cock wins. Stand side by side boys," she said as she pulled out a clear plastic ruler and approached us.

We were all fully erect, and standing in attention, as we stood side by side, as she approached. She got to the first guy, and gave his his large, hard cock, a couple of strokes, ensuring it was completely erect. She then held the ruler up to him, and loudly announced, "8 and 1 quarter inches! VERY impressive!"

she moved onto the second guy, grinning widely as she looked at his hard cock, and held up the ruler, announcing, "NINE inches! mmm hmm!"

Next she got to me, and looked me in the eyes, and giggled. "ohh, I think you might be the winner," as he held her rule up to my erect penis, the giggling her the answer, "nope, four inches."

"I think we have two winners here, and you reward is a blow job>" Then she pointed at me and said, you need to eat me out while I give head.

Thinking that this would be my punishment, I was quite relieved.

She disrobed in front of us revealing her large, bouncy breasts, and a nice smooth pussy. I laid on my back ans she straddled my face, then had both the other two guys approach, and roughly grabbed each of their cocks, and pulled them towards herself, sucking each, one at a time, then both at once, while L licked her clit.

This went on for a few minutes, and she would not allow either of them to cum.

Then she stood up, and bent over and they each took turns fucking her doggy style, until the both came inside of her, as she shrieked with delight.

After the both finished, she rolled over on her back, and looked at me and said, "now time for your punishment....on your back"

"You are going to finish eating me out, until I feel nice a clean."

She straddled my face again, as both of their cum dripped out, and I licked her full pussy, feeling completely humiliated...but what choice did I have? Walk home naked?

After a few minutes, and making her cum a couple more times, she stood up, walked toward the locked, and opened it, watching the other two guys dress and leave. As I got dressed, she walked out past me, squeezed my ass, and said, "don't be a stranger around here," and walked grinning ear to ear.