Lockie Ch. 01: Bi Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like doggy style?" Lockie asked, he couldn't take it much longer, he had to be in someone. Her only reply was a nod, she kept slurping on his cock.

"Let me get in that." He said looking at Carter.

Monroe switched to all fours as her husband lay in front of her face. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and plunged him right into her face. He cupped his balls and moved them closer to her lips, rubbing them against her chin. Lockie pulled on a condom and lubed himself up. Her full ass was moving from side to side, it was hypnotizing. He slapped both cheeks before slowly spreading them.

Her pussy was pink from the pounding she had just taken, she had thin fanny lips and a clit piercing. Lockie bent down and sucked the jewelry between his lips, licking it gently. He released it and spat on her twat as she continued to deep throat her husband. Lockie rubbed his helmet against her hole before slipping it in. He had not fucked a pussy before that just had another dick in it. She was ready for him.

He grabbed her hips and slowly moved her back onto him. She groaned, Carter grabbed a handful of her platinum blond hair, controlling the motions of her bobbing up and down on his cock.

Ball deep, Lockie let out a moan, after all the crap that had gone on in his life the last few weeks this was just the escape that he needed. He thrust into her deeper, he could feel her clit ring against his ball sack as it slapped off her. Monroe's ass acted like a cushion, the smacking noises it made as it bounced off Lockie's thighs, soon filled the room, coupled with the moans and slurping sounds it was a symphony of pleasure.

He could see the couple whispering to each other. He continued to slam into hard and fast as Carter moved away from his wife's face and walked behind Lockie. At first he was confused but then he felt Carters wet mouth on his balls, sucking them gently as he fucked. The sensation was mind blowing.

"Fuck me Lockie!" Monroe moaned. Her hand returning to her pussy, rubbing her clit. "Just like that."

Lockie spanked her again, pulling her harder onto his cock. Her moans increased in frequency and volume, Carter had now grabbed Lockie's meaty ass cheeks kneading them slowly, he was even helping by pushing him deeper inside of his wife. He moved away and sat in front of Monroe again. Scooping the hair from her face and kissing her sloppily.

"That's it babe, take his dick."

Monroe nodded before spitting on his and swallowing it once again.

Lockie continued to pound her, his stamina showing no sign of stopping. His cock slid in and out of her slit ferociously, he hadn't had a fuck like this before. Every time she gagged on Carters dick it tightened her cunt around his shaft. He could feel his balls tighten, the drink had dulled some of his senses but he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"I am going to cum!" He moaned withdrawing from her and pulling off the rubber.

Monroe moved off the bed and squatted before him, legs spread. She was still rubbing her twat.

"Come on my face and tits Lockie, give me every drop."

Carter was now standing beside him, Monroe jerking him off.

Lockie grunted before the first squirt of jizz erupted from his swollen cock, it landed on her chin, the next splashed on her chest before dribbling down to her tits.

"That's it." She said grabbing his dick with her other hand, trying to yank out every bit. She wrapped her lips around his helmet, licking his piss slit vigorously. Lockie's toes started to curl, tension leaving him and the relaxed feeling seeped through every inch of his body. Beside him he could hear Carter moan.

His first stream of white gunk hit his wife on the cheek, she pointed his cock towards her tits and watched as he emptied all over her. He was breathing raggedly now. Monroe stood up, the cum hanging from her chin.

"Stay there." Lockie commanded. "It's your turn now."

He slowly squatted in front of her. Carter copying him. Both men extended their hands and entered her pussy with a finger each.

"Oh Fuck!" She screamed, grabbing a hold of the edge of the bed, her head tossed back. Lockie moved his hooked finger up and down quickly, feeling her warm wetness, while Carter slowly twisted his inside of her. It didn't take her long to climax, a ripple spasming through her body. All three of them sat on the floor, sweaty and spent. Monroe still painted in seed.

"Fucking hell," Carter said after a few moments. "Who wants a drink?"

*****************************************************

They had offered to book him a hotel room after he had showered, the smell of sex still hung in the hotel room. He had declined, once he had came, familiar thoughts had begun to nag him. He just wanted his own space. They both thanked him for the experience and said they would love to do it again sometime. He said maybe, deep down he knew that he wouldn't. He took the rest of the bottle home with him, drinking it in the taxi.

He entered his apartment without turning on any of the lights and lay face down on his bed fully clothed. Sleep soon washed over him.

The sound of his phone beeping woke him the next morning. He slowly rose and reached for it. He followed the prompts on his phone and pressed play to hear the voice mail. It was Curtis, telling him that he had booked him a club appearance to promote the site now offering female cams. He threw the phone on the floor and turned over. He just realized that besides the hangover it was the best night sleep he had gotten in weeks.

12