Lodge 4 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, stop Gary," Cassie panted, trying to push my head away, "Too sensitive!"

I stopped and took my face away from her, sitting back on my calves.

Cassie moaned, squeezing her breasts with her hands as she dwelled in the afterglow of her orgasm.

I spent a bit too long watching them, mesmerized by their shape as they were pushed together, pressed against her chest, and everything in between, all while still covered by that bikini. I could easily have cum there and then just watching her, but I somehow managed to find it in me to restrain myself.

"Get up here, I want to taste you again!" Cassie instructed. I took the towel I'd been kneeling on and shifted it round next to her head. I knelt back down beside her, and she rolled over slightly so she lay on her side.

Pushing her breasts together between her biceps, her hands resting on her pussy, she took the head of my cock in her mouth, and slowly began to bob her head.

Fuck, the visual and physical stimulation were almost too much to bear. What she was doing looked and felt absolutely stunning. The gentle sucking and licking of her mouth on my cockhead combined with the sight of her gently massaging her pussy, and her arms pushing her concealed breasts together, the swells of the breasts pushing out past all sides of the bikini, almost as if she was about to shed it like a snake sheds its skin, teasing at what lay underneath...it was mindblowing!

"Oh shit, Cassie," I moaned, "I really wanna fuck your gorgeous tits now!"

Cassie grinned, "Mmm...tomorrow you can," she gave my cock another quick suck or two, "Keep going," she said, resuming her blowjob.

I moaned again, "I wanna put my cock between your tits, push them together and fuck them until I blow my load!" I shuddered as I imagined the feeling of her breasts around my cock, the sweet tit flesh pressing together against my cock and against each other, her nipples hard and poking through her fingers.

"Where will you blow your load?" Cassie asked between sucks, her tongue now busier than before, her cheeks visibly caving inwards with each suck now.

"All over your face and neck and tits," I moaned again as I imagined my cum erupting from my cock and covering Cassie's face as she licked the head of my cock when it emerged from the top of her tits, her tongue scooping the semen from around her lips into her hungry mouth.

I felt a surge of pressure build in my cock, the feelings and images my mind was conjuring were too much, and suddenly I came! My hips bucked at the abrupt sensation, my cock pulling out of Cassie's mouth as the first shot of cum rocketed out of the end, and soaring over Cassie's face and splattering on the floor behind her, a couple of drops actually being caught by her cheek.

My hips uncontrollably bucked again, and one of my knees buckled slightly, causing my cock to angle to one side. A second huge spurt of cum shot out and most of it disappeared from view down Cassie's cleavage, some of it managing to leak out the other side, and some streaking across her collarbone and the swell of her nearest breast and forearm.

Cassie, trying to take control of the situation, managed to take my cock back into her mouth as the third spurt hit. She wasn't quick enough to catch the third shot, which was slightly weaker than the last two, which landed on the fabric of the bikini of her near breast, the tail end of it streaking up her breast and to her neck as she pulled it towards her, a long thin string of cum linking her chin and her boob.

My hips bucked gently as I pumped the rest of my cum into Cassie's mouth, my eyes closing as the pleasure overwhelmed me. As I came down from my climax, I relaxed, and my eyes could finally open again as Cassie let my cock drop from her mouth, satisfied it had given all it could.

The sight I was greeted with was truly one to behold. Cassie was still on her side, with cum dribbing down both sides of one of her breasts, a rather substantial splatter on her bikini top, a few spots on her face, and a string across her arm.

"Wow, that was really something!" Cassie exclaimed, rolling onto her back, examining the expanse of the mess, "You got it everywhere!" she laughed, "Oh god, I can feel it between my tits! It feels so weird!"

I sat back on my calves, exhausted, my orgasm still lingering and trailing off, "That was...wow..."

"Yeah, shame you finished before you could fuck me," Cassie laughed as she scooped up the cum beneath her breast with her finger, and sucking it into her mouth, "But I guess that's what I can look forward to tomorrow, like you and that tit fuck I promised you,"

I chuckled as I observed her, and agreed. Despite me having just cum, I felt my cock twinge as I watched her eating the jizz I'd just covered her with, "You know, for someone who hasn't had sex in 3 years, you sure do seem to love cum,"

"Oh god, it's true," Cassie moaned as she licked her gooey fingers again, having taken most of it off her bikini cup, "I love the taste, the texture, the consistency, and the best part is actually working for it,"

Then Cassie pushed her hand between her tits, parting them, I inhaled as I watched her slide her fingers up her sternum and push the pool of cum out from between them, a big sticky torrent pouring out and down the crest of her tit.

She managed to catch it before it fell too far, and held it there with her hand while she used the other to gather as much as she could before lifting it into her mouth.

Cassie, having exhausted the amount of cum she could eat that was actually on her, rubbed the rest into her skin like it was sun tan lotion, "Now I can't wait til tomorrow!"

To be continued...

12