Lodger Gets His Way

Story Info
Prim wife forced, husband approves.
8.3k words
4.19
176.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers

My husband Andrew has encouraged me to read some of the Literotica stories following on from the big change in our marriage and it has helped me to come to terms with the changes and cope with the guilt, excitement, fear and joy I have been feeling recently.

I am now 40 years old and work in an insurance call centre. My job is not about cold calling customers as that would be something I would be useless at. I am basically fairly shy and retiring so I answer the calls wanting quotations and cope with that side of the job quite well. I married Andrew when I was 22 and had only one or two boyfriends before him. We met at our local church and I got on well with Andrew from the start as we had a lot in common. He is rather shy himself and a bit of an obsessive type. We both read a lot and spend a lot of time in our large garden, growing vegetables and flowers. Andrew has a fascination with tomatoes and roses so I leave them to him, I must say he does well with both. We had so many tomatoes this year we ended up filling a lot of jam jars with chutney.

It all started when Andrew's friend Ray came to stay with us. He'd not seen Ray for a few years but he rang up out of the blue saying he had landed a job in our town and was planning to move here. He needed help choosing a suitable property in the right area. Andrew knew what it was like as we had to move 100 miles away from our home town 15 years ago because of Andrew's job and could have done with a bit of local knowledge at that time. Straight away Andrew suggested he stay at ours until he got settled, (I knew Ray from the past as a good laugh so I nodded happily when Andrew had asked me if I thought it was okay).

Ray and Andrew were good friends at school although they are not all that alike. Ray is more the loud, outspoken, gregarious type. His dad was a coal miner working down the pit and Ray is proud of his working class roots. When he arrived he told us he had split up from his second wife Megan but shrugged it off with a grin saying that there were plenty more fish in the sea. As he said this I felt him eyeing me up in a rather over familiar way which, for the first time made me feel a little uneasy. My mind flashed back 25 years to when I'd let Ray kiss me on our way home from the church youth club. He'd had another steady girlfriend at the time so I'd made it clear that he would have to stop seeing her if he wanted dates with me. Ray had laughed telling me I was old fashioned. This was a few years before I began seeing Andrew. I blushed at the thought and at Ray's appraising stare hoping that Andrew had not noticed.

My sex life with Andrew had been very exciting at first. We had a baby daughter within a year of our marriage. Amy is now away at university. We have no other children and we both miss her a lot. Until recently the frequency of our lovemaking had tailed off. I was to blame for this state of affairs as I didn't find it as satisfying as before. Where I found it easy to become aroused and wet when we were first married I was not always able to get into the right mood.

It seems that after several refusals Andrew had become discouraged and he rarely asked any more. He has always been the one to initiate sex and I was too shy to approach him on those occasions when I felt horny. We never talked about sex and both of us had got into a rut where it was easier to masturbate in privacy for relief than get naked together to relieve each other. Admittedly it is by no means the best recipe for marital bliss but it would not surprise me to find many other couples who have got into that kind of bind.

Things were about to change. Ray found the house he wanted but the sale on his previous property fell through so the owners put it back on the market and sold it to someone else. Ray did not cause too much disruption as he travelled back up north after work on Fridays, going straight to work from his house up there on Monday morning, so that we only saw him on four nights per week. Ray said he would find a rented flat in view of the delay over him getting a house but I argued with Andrew that we should let him stay on and Andrew was happy to agree. At that stage I had not properly realised that I was becoming attracted to Ray. Thinking back it was probably there in the back of my mind but I was pretending to myself that the feelings didn't exist. Ray was always complimentary about my culinary skills and insisted on taking us out for dinner most weeks at his expense to express his gratitude for putting him up. It was nice to dress up in my better outfits on a weeknight. Unlike Andrew, Ray would usually make a positive comment about my dress. It came naturally to him to say the right thing. He was good company especially when he had been drinking and Andrew, not being much of a drinker was happy to drive. I would usually have two or three ciders on these occasions and feel quite squiffy by the end of the evening.

We have a full length mirror in our bathroom and one evening as we were all getting ready to go out I was on my way down the hall when I caught a quick glimpse of Ray in the mirror as he stepped out of the shower. I turned away in embarrassment but not before I had seen his lean, muscular frame, nicely tanned apart from around his penis and balls which were surrounded by a mass of blond hair. I felt myself blushing crimson, coupled with intense sexual desire. It woke me up to the feelings that I had been in denial about for some weeks. There was no way that I would allow myself to act on these feelings but knew deep down that I would have to masturbate fairly soon thinking about him to give myself some relief.

I've no idea whether Ray knew he'd flashed his cock at me or just had an instinct about how I felt about him but he was quite flirtatious during the meal at the restaurant that evening and insisted I had an extra glass of cider. Alcohol gets me horny but I fought with my sexual desires doing everything in my power that night to avoid playing along with Ray's flirty behaviour and I think he got the message. In bed that night I turned to Andrew and held him close hoping that he would get the message. He pulled off my nightie and climbed on top of me. We had the best fuck we had had for ages. So I didn't have to masturbate that night after all. It wasn't by any means the first time I had shagged Andrew whilst pretending he was someone else but I felt a strong sense of shame on this occasion. At least I was being faithful in my own way.

Ray refused to be put off by my lack of a response to his flirty behaviour. I wondered if somehow he was able to read my mind. I couldn't get this thought out of my head although deep down I knew it couldn't be true. But what if I was giving off signals without my own knowledge; I knew that professional card players prided themselves on seeing beyond the poker face of other players and spotting when they had picked up a good hand. Maybe Ray was "reading" me in that way. In front of Andrew his behaviour went no further than light teasing which Andrew found quite funny and didn't see anything wrong with. If Andrew was out of earshot he was different, piling on the compliments, suggesting I go for a walk or have a coffee with him without Andrew being there. He told me he had developed feelings for me and he couldn't understand why I put up with an old stick-in-the-mud like Andrew.

I don't deny that I enjoyed the attention but made it clear to him that I had a strong moral code and was not the type to break my marriage vows. I said I loved Andrew and could not possibly do what he asked. I told him to look elsewhere for a relationship. He said he would try when I threatened that I would have to speak to Andrew about his attempts to "court" me. He calmed down for a short time but gradually he began again with the compliments behind Andrew's back. Sex with Andrew had increased in frequency since the "night of bliss" described earlier. But living in close proximity to Ray was having quite an effect on my libido so I was having to resort to frequent masturbation as well. I bought a vibrator, hiding it under a loose floorboard under the stairs, too embarrassed to let Andrew know about it. It was something I had not used since before I was married. I tried to examine my feelings. I decided I was not in love with Ray but most definitely "in lust".

I was certainly ashamed of myself and was strongly opposed to any interaction with Ray that might conflict with my notions of staying faithful to Andrew. I rationalised that thinking about Ray was within the bounds of acceptable behaviour. Then Ray made his move. It was a hot, sunny day in May and I was sitting outside in the garden enjoying the sun's rays having finished work early on a Friday afternoon.

"That's a sight for sore eyes!" said Ray as he wandered out into the garden through the back door of our house. This was totally unexpected as he usually drove back north straight from work on a Friday evening. In an attempt to get my legs brown I had pulled my loose skirt up to my waist. He could not have failed to see my white panties although I hastily readjusted my skirt as soon as I heard his voice. "What are you doing here?" I said, blushing.

"I overheard you on the phone asking for an early finish today and thought I'd surprise you. Your legs are even more gorgeous than I imagined." He flopped down next to me on the garden seat. "I know you've developed quite a crush on me over the last few weeks so isn't it time we did something about it?" He grabbed me roughly by the shoulders and pulled my face towards his kissing me full on the mouth. This was so out of the blue that I did not react immediately. My head was swimming and I wanted to return the kiss but after a few seconds I tried to push him away, simultaneously turning my head away and attempting to get to my feet. After I had broken away briefly he forced me back down on to the seat, moving his hands to grip my head and kissed me again.

I had shouted "No" but he was very determined and very strong. I was enjoying the feel of his lips on mine even as I was trying to move my body away from him. He now had one hand behind my head and the other around my body holding me down. I felt his tongue trying to force its way between my lips but kept my mouth clamped shut. I knew that if I stopped fighting him for even a moment I would be lost. Suddenly he released his grip on my head and moved his hand in one swift movement up inside my skirt to my very wet vagina before I had time to close my legs.

"Ah!" he said triumphantly, waving his hand in my face. "See how slippery you are. Why are you fighting me, when it's obvious that you're all wet and ready for my cock?"

All I could say was; "No please don't," although his lewd talk was getting me even more aroused. Ignoring my tears he continued, loosening the buttons on my blouse, pulling my bra down below my breasts and pinching my nipples as his other arm encircled my shoulders.

"I promise I won't tell Andrew if you stop right now." I half shouted this but it did not deter him. I was still struggling under his firm grip but his fingers on my breasts were driving me wild and I wanted him to keep stroking me. His mouth was back on mine and, finally giving in, I kissed him back opening my mouth to receive his tongue and making short urgent mewling sounds.

Our back garden is not overlooked. Ray took his time, fingering my cunt expertly until I was completely at his mercy; then reaching up inside my skirt to pull my panties down. Of course I moved my bottom off the seat for him. He picked me up in his arms as if I weighed nothing at all and carefully lay me on the freshly cut lawn. He penetrated me from above, my skirt high up around my waist, legs apart and it felt wonderful, I was enjoying the moment without any thought for the future.

My first orgasm came within seconds of his penetration. I couldn't help making some noises but tried hard to muffle them against his shirt front, afraid of being heard. Ray slowed down and stopped fucking, leaving his erect phallus deep in my cunt.

"Shall I stop now, my darling?"

I wanted more. "No, please don't stop."

"Tell me what you want." He said, relishing his power over me.

"Please fuck me dear, I want you to give me a thorough fucking. I want to feel you spurt inside me." These were words I had never spoken before. My face was red with shame but I could not help myself.

Usually one orgasm is enough for me but Ray had hardly started and I wanted more. He began driving his penis into me establishing a steady rhythm. He was a different shape to Andrew and much stiffer. I was in ecstasy and it was hard to keep quiet. I raised my legs up around his waist and began moving uncontrollably meeting each thrust, relishing the feelings in my head, it was as if I was at the centre of a firework display. As his movements became quicker and more urgent I could feel my second orgasm building and my timing was perfect, I came as he filled me with his spunk. There was lots of it and I drew him further into me enjoying the wetness in a way I had never experienced before.

I suddenly felt cheap and sluttish and expected Ray to roll off me and leave the garden, now that he had got what he wanted. Amazingly he had not undressed at all and as he pushed himself back I saw that there was a mark on the front of his trousers, on his flies where his cock still stuck out, now gradually shrinking. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Was that thorough enough for you my darling Liz?" I nodded but was beginning to feel waves of shame at what we had done. His face showed concern at my expression.

"I'm going to take you into the house. We can talk there." He said, picking me up in his arms again. It wasn't very far to the settee in the living room but it felt wonderful being carried like that as if I weighed nothing. In my mind he was my knight in shining armour, not a man who had more or less just raped me. Should I forgive the way he forced himself onto me when I was repeatedly saying "No"? At the time this barely crossed my mind. I was blaming myself, whilst still in some kind of post coital rapture. Ray lay me down on the couch and kissed me, my clothes still in a state of disarray, but I pushed him away, telling him I had done a dreadful thing. I pleaded with him to go back to his house up north and give me time to think and, this time, he did as I asked.

I pride myself in being an honest person. I expected that a confession to Andrew would have consequences which would be very grave indeed but over the next 24 hours I went through torture considering all my options until I came to the conclusion that I would have to tell him.

Andrew's story

Having read many erotic stories over the years it never occurred to me that my life might change to the point where I was a character in such a story. Events over the past few months have frequently been painful and confusing so writing about what happened is helping my understanding.

I recognise that I might be a bit OCD (stands for obsessive compulsive disorder) getting wrapped up in routine, in my own little world. I love Liz very much indeed and wouldn't hurt her for the world but can't help being a little bit distant at times. I knew that our sex life had gradually "calmed down" as we got older but thought it was normal and accepted it with reluctance finding an outlet in reading erotic stories and jerking off when what I would have preferred was more frequent sex with Liz. It wasn't something we ever spoke about. I admit that my upbringing as a regular churchgoer has made me inhibited where sex is concerned.

Having Ray stay with us for a temporary period made a difference. It came out of the blue and it was good to get to know him again after years of hardly any contact. He was still the same lively Ray, always joking, always up for a laugh and I could see that Liz was also enjoying his company. He liked to take us for a meal at his expense most weeks whilst he was with us. Liz used to enjoy a drink but over the years we had stopped going in pubs. Ray, in his pushy way, took control on these nights out and when Liz asked for a soft drink he brought her a cider instead pretending he had forgotten what she ordered. I think Liz was grateful for the excuse to have alcohol and requested it herself as the weeks went by. I remember one night when Ray was being particularly flirtatious with Liz he bought her an extra cider after she'd said she had had enough. To my surprise she drank it and was a bit unsteady on her feet as we walked back to our house from where I'd parked the car. I moved to take her hand but Ray had got in first and I watched from behind as they walked together to the house. They looked good as a couple and my penis stirred as I considered them having an affair and wondered why my jealousy made me horny. Then Ray put his arm around her shoulders and she pushed him away, staggering the rest of the way to the house on her own.

We had sex that night, the best for a long time. We started in the missionary position as usual but Liz moved us round so she was on top, her hips gyrating strongly. I couldn't help thinking that she might be remembering Ray's behaviour earlier and getting off on it. For my part I was stiffer and more excited than usual as I considered that idea.

Thoughts of Ray with Liz continued to occupy my head after that. I remembered how insistent she had been for Ray to stay on after the sale of his house fell through. I worried that she might be falling in love with him. But the weird thing about it was that the thought of them in each other's arms was exciting me sexually. I sought out stories on the internet about cuckolding. I also found myself having more sex with Liz. I noticed that Ray often joked around with her and paid her compliments. I was envious of his easy charm and realised I could not compete.

Ray had reached the point when he was about to exchange contracts. He liked his new house and had found a first time buyer for the other one. Then Liz dropped the bombshell. It was over a weekend. I had noticed that she seemed upset and preoccupied on the Friday night. She had retired to bed early but couldn't sleep and was tossing and turning all night. She eventually got up about 3am and went downstairs. She looked distraught but would not say why.

I got up early and found her sleeping on the couch in her dressing gown. I made us both a cup of tea and got some cereal but was trying not to wake her, eating it in the kitchen. She came through and sat down heavily on one of our high stools. I couldn't help thinking how beautiful she looked despite her solemn expression.

"Andy, I did something bad. Oh hell, I can't say it. You'll hate me and I don't want you to hate me."

"I love you darling, It's impossible for me to hate you whatever you've done. Is it something to do with Ray?" Her eyes widened with astonishment. Even before she answered the waves of humiliation had begun to course through me. I could feel the heat in my face and my penis beginning to harden.

"Oh Andy, I had no idea you had any suspicions. How could you? Nothing happened until yesterday afternoon."

"I still love you Liz, tell me what happened." I stirred on my seat allowing my penis more room and hoping Liz didn't see.

"He fucked me." She began to sob. I wanted to comfort her but didn't want to betray my guilty secret so I continued sitting.

"Liz, I still love you, what happened?"

It all came out then, but at first her voice was racked with sobs. Her crying was out of control and, as she spoke, I moved quickly behind her hoping to hide my erection. I held her awkwardly from behind, kissing her head.

"He's been trying to make me see him on my own for a while now. I've always refused. But Andy, this is the worst of it. I wanted to. I kept thinking about him, his body, his cock. Even when making love to you I was pretending it was him. He, he caught me by surprise sunbathing in the garden with my skirt pulled up. He knew I was getting home early." She began to cry again, longer this time.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers