Logan and Lauren Ch. 07

Story Info
Fantasies, Entitlement, and Denial.
2.3k words
4.69
40.4k
30

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I didn't want to be, I was worried sick about Logan...as much as I wanted to be able to turn a cold shoulder, I couldn't. As much as I wish I wasn't, I was in love with Logan and I had to know that he was okay.

I called James and of course, he didn't answer because he was the coach. I kicked myself for my stupidity and called Tristan.

"Hello?" the low, sexy voice crooned in my ear. His voice was like a sweet melody that I would never get tired of hearing.

"Tristan, it's Lauren," I said before kicking myself again. He knew who it was, my number was saved more than likely.

"I know. What's up, Sweetness?" he asked. I could tell he was smiling.

"I really hate to ask you this, but is Logan okay?" I asked as if the sentence was only a single word.

Silence.

"Yeah, I think so... he's sitting on the sidelines, right now. They have his knee all iced up, it's nothing major. He ran the football when he should have passed it off to Chance. I guess he was trying to make up for the shitty game he was having. But anyway, a lineman came and he tried to jump over him like he did the guy at Lakeston, but this guy was too fast for him and took his legs out from under him. He landed on his right knee. Your dad looked like his life flashed before his eyes when Logan hit the field, holding his knee. He'll be alright, Lauren... I promise," Tristan said in a voice that made my heart melt. Why did he have to be so damn perfect? Why did he have to tug so hard at my fucking heartstrings?

"Thank you so much, Tristan. I really hated to ask you about him but old habits die hard and the wound is still fresh," I explained apologetically.

"It's fine, I understand," he said dismissively. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to erase the feelings that still lingered in my heart for Logan so I could start over fresh with Tristan. Tristan was obviously the better choice... yeah, he was a jock, but he wasn't an asshole, selfish, possessive, cocky, spoiled, entitled or anything else that Logan was. Tristan was an all-round good guy.

"Alright then, Tristan. I didn't want to bother you or ruin the game for you or anything, I guess I'll let you go," I said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"You never have to worry about bothering me, call me whenever you want. I'll text you later, Babe," he said, I heard a whistle blow in the background.

"Okay, Tristan. Bye," I said, hanging up my phone. I blushed at the fact that he called me 'Babe'. Logan was the only person who had ever called me that and it felt almost naughty hearing it come from someone else...

I shut down all of the computers and checked to make sure everything was in order before clocking out. After setting the alarm and locking up, I walked out to my car. The cool, Fall air filled my lungs and washed over my body. I hated to admit it, but I was horny as hell. After getting used to daily 'sexcapades' with Logan, it was hard to go without it for more than a couple of days. I got into my car and started it. Soon, I was pulling up to my house. Mom was home, James wouldn't be for another few hours. I slowly walked up the stairs to my porch, allowing the movement to stroke my swollen clit. I needed something and I needed it fast.

When I got inside, I walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water and a yogurt. After grabbing a spoon, I was up the stairs and in my bedroom in no time, opening my window. The cool, crisp air danced around the room, making my body feel hotter. I turned on my radio and started on my yogurt. 'Maybe I should just take a cold shower,' I thought, taking a bite and washing it down with water. My nipples hardened under my tee shirt. I took off my sandals and my leggings... instantly the breeze reached my hot clit. I groaned under my breath as I turned my light off and took off my clothes. Something about being naked with my window wide open made me feel like an exhibitionist, it was different and I loved it.

I laid on my cool bed and spread my legs. I let my hand hover over my wet pussy and felt the heat radiating. I felt goosebumps form on my skin from the next breeze, moaning I teased my clit. I closed my eyes and pictured a pale hand touching me instead of my own. I saw him: beautiful, shaggy blond hair and haunting, ice blue eyes. The look in his eyes took my breath away. His eyes remained locked with mine as he dipped his head down to my pussy, he stuck his tongue out and expertly licked my pussy eliciting a shiver that ran down my spine.

This wasn't fair, not fair to Tristan at all. "Tristan, you shouldn't-," I began only to be silenced by him sucking my clit into his mouth. I threw my head back and stifled a moan as he slid a long finger into my tight cunt. He ran his hand along my stomach and reached his long arm up to stroke my collarbone.

"Let it out, Lauren, don't hold back. Never hold back with me," he growled in that low, sexy voice as he increased the pace of his fingers.

"I can't," I whispered, "my mom is home."

"No, she isn't, she left a little while ago...Let. It. Out." he said, locking eyes with me and unbuttoning his jeans.

"Tristan, don't-" I said as he traced my slit with his hard cock.

"Don't what?" he asked innocently, lubricating the head with my juices. I bit my bottom lip and fought the urge to raise my hips to help him enter me.

"Don't fuck me...please," I pleaded, my eyes rolling back from the sensation.

"You mouth is saying 'no' but your body's saying 'yes'... Lauren, communication is 70% nonverbal and 30% verbal and your sending me mixed messages here! Guess what? I'm gonna go with the highest percentage," he said before slamming into me to the hilt, causing me to cry out. His dick was different. It stroked me in ways that Logan's didn't and vice versa. The scream was lodged in my throat as he continued to fuck me vigorously. I bit my bottom lip and tried to stifle my moan. "Don't. You. Dare. Let. It. Out." he said in choppy words between deep strokes.

I opened my mouth and let out a guttural moan, eliciting a perfect, white smile to form on his face. He was fucking me so good and I needed it. I dug my nails into his back and he buried his face in my neck. "Oh God! You smell and feel so good. God, Chadwick was a fool for letting you go," he crooned into my ear.

I lifted his head and kissed him. I don't know why, but I did. It felt so right, like the cold fist that was gripping my heart since Logan broke it was loosening up little by little. I held his face in both hands and stared into his beautiful blue eyes as he continued to move inside of me. It was erotic and intense, something I had never had with Logan before. I felt my breaths get choppy and my body begin to tense. "Tri-Tri- Tristan, I'm about to cum," I said as my pussy clenched on his thrusting cock.

"Oh, fuck!" Tristan bellowed as he roughly gripped my thighs and pumped into me furiously. "Lauren! Fuck! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I saw stars as he came inside of me. His hot cum splashed against my walls making me quake involuntarily. "That was fucking legit," Tristan said, pulling me into his chest the way Logan used to. I couldn't help but feel a loss as I laid there, smelling a new scent.

My phone went off, causing my eyes to snap open. I was lying in my bed, naked, sweaty, and soaking wet. It was just my imagination. My heart pounded uncomfortably in my chest. Remembering what snapped me out of my trance, I went to pick up my phone. It was a text message from Logan...

Logan: Lauren, I need you

I stared at my phone in utter disbelief. Who the fuck did he think he was? He can pull me around like a rag doll, break my heart, and call me out of my name to his friends and he expected me to just run back to him like a sick puppy just because he says that he needs me? He had another damn thing coming!

Me: Tough, you should have thought about that before.... I typed angrily, almost slamming my phone on my bedside table. I threw a tee shirt and basketball shorts on and when downstairs for a glass of water. By the time I got back up to my room, I had three text messages.

Logan: I know ur mad but Im sorry. I really didnt mean it Lauren.

Logan: Plz talk 2 me.

Logan: Dont b like this.

Ugh, he pissed me off on all levels. I felt my temper flare as I sent my reply.

Me: Logan, I'm more than pissed off, I'm hurt...you hurt me. You drug me up and down the hallways, questioned me like a suspect in a murder case, and after I told you my feelings, you broke up with me! You talked shit about me to Chance and now that you're hurt, you expect me to come running? Fuck that! I'm sorry but your little reign of entitlement has just run out.

It hurt a little to be this cold to him, but it didn't hurt him at all to hurt me. I showered, purposely leaving my phone in the bedroom... He didn't deserve instant responses. I needed to take a nap, badly. The excitement of the day was taking its toll on me big time. I dried off and slipped on my sleep shirt and went to my bedroom. I walked inside and locked my door. The cool air formed goosebumps on my damp skin. I sat down at my vanity to tie my hair down, to my surprise there was someone behind me sitting on the edge of my bed.

I spun around quickly, knocking a few items that were on the vanity to the floor.

"Logan! What the hell are you doing here?" I said in a loud whisper. My heart still pounding in my chest.

He looked up at me with soft eyes, searching my face. For what I didn't know, but I was still a little flustered that he had the audacity to just barge in my room uninvited.

"Well?" I said, my hands on my hips, awaiting his explanation.

"I had to see you," he replied, shrugging, "I feel fucking terrible, Lauren."

I felt the tears well up in my eyes but I blinked them back. He was not getting the satisfaction of seeing me cry again. "Okay, you see me. Now, get out!" I said coldly, gesturing towards the window.

"Lauren, just hear me out, okay? I'm really sorry for hurting you. A lot of stuff happened that day. I know it's no excuse but I had called and texted, went over your house... everything and I still had no idea where you were. Then, Lisa Hahn said that she saw you with some guy coming out of a house off 15th. When I saw you, my anger got the best of me and I'm sorry. When I asked you about it, you stuttered then told me you loved me. I just couldn't trust you. I know now that you really went to the doctor. I saw the note sitting on Mrs. Ludwig's desk after you ran away from me. I felt fucking awful, I wanted to call or text you to apologize but I was too ashamed of how I acted. I was going to apologize at school the next day but you never showed. Today, you came to school all dressed up and looking good. I tried to be nice but you just blew me off and started talking to Tristan... all day. I just didn't know how to deal with it and I was thinking about it all day and I couldn't focus on the game which is how I almost fucked myself out of playing college ball," he said gesturing to his splinted knee, "Nothing is right without you, Lauren. I am so sorry that I hurt you."

I let his words wash over me. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to run over to him and throw my arms around him and tell him that I was here and that everything would be okay... as much as I wanted to, I couldn't. In that story, he proved to me that he had trust issues, he listened to what other people said, he showed me that he turned to physical force when he was angry, and that he didn't deal well with conflict. Logan Chadwick was not the right guy for me and if I didn't know before, I knew now.

"Please, Logan," I said in a shaky whisper, "I can't do this right now. Please, leave."

He looked at me with a combination of hurt and disbelief, still he rose to his feet and walked towards the window. With a final look back with those heartbroken green eyes, he was out the window descending to the ground. As I felt the distance grow, I began to wonder more and more what the consequences were for what I had just done.