Logan and Lauren Ch. 14

Story Info
Graduation.
3.4k words
4.69
31.3k
40

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lauren," I can't fucking take this anymore!" Logan shouted, his wide eyes probing mine, "What the fuck is your problem?"

"Nothing," I said with a sigh. In reality, it had been almost a month and I was still feeling all fucked up about dating a future college football player with NFL potential at a football-oriented school like OU. There was absolutely no way we would make it.

"Bullshit!" Logan groaned, exasperatedly, "There's something on your fucking mind and I don't know how to fix it if you don't fucking talk to me!"

"There's nothing to talk about," I lied, attempting to get up only to have Logan's strong arm hold me in place.

"Lauren, please... talk to me," he pleaded, his green eyes softening.

I sat in silence for a bit before I said anything. It was like ripping off a Band-Aid, right? Wasn't the best way just to say it?

"Logan, I don't want to be with you in college," I said quietly. He blankly stared at me for several moments without a word. You could hear a pin drop in my living room.

"Are you fucking serious?" he asked, his expression unreadable, "I've done nothing but right by you ever since I made you that promise and now you wanna pull this shit? What the fuck, Lauren?"

My breath hitched in my throat as I continued: "I know you have and I'm so sorry... you've been perfect but I can't deal with being with you at OU. It's nothing you've done. It's all me."

"So what? You wanna be my girl until the Fall when I need you the most? Fuck that! It's all or fucking nothing, Lauren. Make your decision now," he said, sitting up and turning his whole body towards me, making me regret ever saying anything.

"I'm sorry, Logan," I said, breaking eye contact. It was all my fault; I brought this one upon myself. Did I truly expect him to understand where I was coming from? How could he?

"Me, too," he said, getting to his feet and walking out of my house and my life.

"Logan," I whispered into the empty room. What have I done?

~*~*~*~*~

The next day of school was awful. People noticed that we didn't walk the halls hand-in- hand, they noticed that we didn't acknowledge each other's presence, they all noticed that we had broken up. The tension between us was noticeable and stifling. I had gotten so tired of everyone staring and whispering. I needed some space. I walked into the, thankfully, empty bathroom and sat on a toilet after pushing down the cover. It felt so good to be away from the probing eyes and gossip.

As soon as I had that thought, I heard the door open and close.

"Maybe he cheated on her," Bonnie Hunt said to her friend, Keisha Maxwell. They had no idea I was in the stall.

Keisha scoffed. "I bet money it was the other way around. Did you see how fast she was on Tristan's nuts after they broke up the first time? I bet she fucked him and Logan found out about it."

'These fucking bitches,' I thought. Why don't they fucking get a life instead of being so damn wrapped up in mine?

"You think? She never struck me as that kind of girl but hell, I heard that Logan can bring that out in a girl," Bonnie said dreamily.

"Hell yeah! I bet Lauren's ass didn't know what to do with all that but I bet I would. That's probably what it was... if she didn't fuck Tristan, I bet he wanted to free himself up so he can have a wild time at OU. Bitches are gonna be dyin' for a piece of that," Keisha said, laughing.

Enough was e-fucking-nough. I got to my feet and swung open the stall door. When they saw me they looked like I was the fucking Grim Reaper.

"You two sad ass bitches need to get a life," I said simply and walked out the door.

~*~*~*~

-One Week Later-

"Lauren, can I talk to you for a minute?" Tristan asked with a smile.

"Sure, Tristan... What's up?"

"Well, Prom is next week and I was wondering that, if you weren't already going with someone, if you'd... be my date," he finished looking at me hopefully.

Tristan was such a sweetheart but he wasn't my Logan. Hell, no one would ever be able to fill his shoes in my opinion.

"Uh, Tristan, I really wasn't planning on going to Prom but I'll tell you what, we can see a movie or grab a bite sometime if you want," I said, looking away not wanting to see the heartbroken look that's a result of my denial.

"I would like that very much," he said, "See you around, Lauren."

I gave him a weak smile and walked away. I felt his beautiful blue eyes following me as I walked away.

~*~*~*~

The last few weeks of high school went by uneventfully aside from the pain and emptiness in my chest. I missed Logan something fierce, especially when I saw him in the halls. This breakup was different, I wasn't trying to make him jealous and he wasn't trying to appear indifferent. It was mutually killing us to be apart and anyone could tell by looking. Neither of us went to Senior Prom, although Tristan did ask me. I couldn't even fathom sharing such a special memory with anyone but Logan and since we weren't going together, why bother?

In the beginning, Logan was angry with me... now, he was just plain hurt. I could see it when he looked at me and eventually, I just began to avoid him. I took different routes to class and I even sat in a different area of the cafeteria. You never realize how hard it is to avoid someone in a small town until you try... then, it's impossible.

I always saw him out of the corner of my eye... going into the convenience store when I was coming out, sitting next to me at a stoplight, standing in front of me in graduation practice...ugh! It was infuriating! I missed him more than I ever thought possible and I was reminded every time I made eye contact with him. It was like someone ripping off a scab just as it was beginning to heal....

"You sure are a sad ass looking Graduate," Dillon said as he helped me put on my robe. Today was Graduation Day.... The day I had been waiting for since I was in Elementary School.

"Well, So-rry," I grumbled. He was right. I wasn't happy. This was everything I could have asked for... well almost everything. What killed me about this whole situation was that I had brought this unhappiness upon myself. I was the one that walked away from him not the other way around.

"It's cool, just cheer up, Kidd. You'll only graduate high school once," he said, kissing my forehead, "I'm proud of ya."

I gave him the biggest smile that I had given anyone since Logan and my breakup. He returned it and left to take his seat with my parents.

I stood behind the curtains of the stage of our auditorium listening to our families shuffle inside to take their seats. I looked at myself in the mirror adjusting my white cap; I still had awhile before my Valedictorian speech and I wanted to be sure I looked presentable.

I continued to fix my makeup when a figure appeared behind me. It was Logan... my heart thudded audibly in my chest. I physically ached to touch him, to hold him, to kiss him, to fuck him and from the expression on his face, he felt the same. His eyes met the eyes of my reflection and we stared at each other in silence. He opened his mouth to say something before he decided against it and walked away; leaving me even lonelier than before, if that was even possible.

'Enough, Lauren, this is supposed to be one of the happiest moments of your life... Get it together,' I thought, as I continued to ready myself for my speech. When the time came, I cleared myself of my nervous jitters and took the stage. I looked into the crowd after Principal Wells introduced me to the audience. The friends and families of all thirty-six graduates looked up at me expectantly.

After a quick scan of the crowd, I spotted Mom, James, and Dillon; Kyle and Nadine, and a few faces I remember from the Board Meetings that my mom attended, etc. I felt faint but I swallowed my discomfort and opened my mouth to speak:

"First and foremost, I would like to thank you all for coming to share this memorable moment with us. Without you all and your support, we would not have made it this far. We are all lucky to have had such an amazing support system thus far and words can't describe how much it has meant to us, to me," I added taking a breath, making eye contact with my mom. She was crying and James was holding her close.

"I have been with my fellow graduates for twelve-plus years and I know that we all have the potential to go outside of this familiar town of Crystal Bend and show everyone what we're all about! We are all as diverse as can be, we have Graduates joining each of the five branches of Military, some going to college, some going abroad, some staying home, we have more than enough opportunity to make our mark on the world."

"I say to my fellow graduates: As we shuffle out of this auditorium tonight to embark on a new adventure, to go our separate ways, never forget where you came from and I challenge you to make your mark. Thank you."

When I finished my speech, the crowd erupted in applause. For a moment, I felt ten feet tall, that is, until I locked eyes with Kyle. His blue eyes were deeply saddened although his face wore an expression of pride. I could hear his thoughts over the applause and across the room: "Why did you hurt my son?" My heart broke and I began to cry. To everyone else in the room, it passed as a normal reaction to the torrent of emotions I was feeling right now, but Kyle knew better. I know he did because he broke eye contact.

Still crying, I heard Principal Wells' voice through the speakers: "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the Class of 2012!"

That being our cue: I grabbed my white cap and threw it in the air, watching it mingle with the abundance of blue ones. Though I felt happy and accomplished, I still felt an emptiness that I was obviously trying to fill with tears.

When I made it backstage, I heard my sobs blend in with the sobs of thirty or so other graduates. My face was buried into my hands as I felt strong arms around my shaking shoulders... Logan! I felt myself relax into his loving embrace as his large hand stroked my hair soothingly. Something wasn't right.... This wasn't Logan's familiar cologne that filled my nostrils, my body didn't fit this way against Logan's, and this wasn't Logan's voice whispering to me reassuringly. I uncovered my eyes and looked into the beautiful blue eyes of Tristan Wilson.

I chuckled nervously and gave him a smile. "Thank you, I needed that," I said quietly.

"Anytime, Lauren, day or night, just call me and I'll be there," he said, lifting my chin so I could look him in the eye. After releasing my chin, he walked away. I watched him as the distance between us grew larger.

After I regained my composure, I looked at the other Seniors searching through the sea of caps for their own so that could no doubt go to some after party. One that I truly doubted that I would go to.

When I looked up from the floor, I saw Logan staring at me with red-rimmed green eyes. My heart sank again... he must have saw that little scene Tristan a few minutes earlier and was probably thinking all the wrong things.

"Logan-." I began but he was already heading towards the door.

~*~*~*~*~

"Logan!" I called after him, walking behind him. It had rained today and it was cool out. He didn't stop walking until he was a safe distance away from the auditorium. "Logan!"

He stopped in his tracks and his shoulders stiffened. "What, Lauren? What could you possibly have to say to me now?" He asked, never turning around.

"I'm sorry," I said, pathetically.

"You're sorry?" Logan scoffed, turning around to look at me, "You're sorry? You didn't look too fucking sorry a few minutes ago when you were all hugged up with Wilson."

"I thought he was you," I said, honestly, not caring how ridiculous it sounded.

"You thought he was me? Seriously, Lauren? Surely you can do better than that... How did you think that big motherfucker was me?" he asked. He was right: Tristan had about three inches and forty pounds on Logan. It would have sounded lame to me, too if it wasn't the truth.

"I'm being serious, Logan," I said evenly.

He looked at me for several moments in silence until his expression softened. "Why, Lauren?" he asked, finally expressing his thoughts, "Why are you doing this to me, to us?"

"I'm scared, Logan," I said in a voice that was so quiet, I could hardly believe it was my own.

"Of what? What are you afraid of?" he asked, walking over to me and taking my weary frame in his arms. This is how it was supposed to be. This is how love feels.

"Of losing you," I said into his neck.

"You're scared of losing me, yet you break up with me," he said, smiling, "Women."

"Babe, I'm serious! I am scared that we're gonna go to college and you're gonna want to fuck all those girls...I just don't wanna get hurt," I said quietly.

"Lauren, you are all I want and all I need. That thought hadn't even crossed my fucking mind," he said, sincerely, "I don't wanna lose you either."

"You won't...I promise," I said, grazing his lips with mine. He deepened the kiss, releasing a deep groan in my mouth. I felt his erection pressing against me impatiently. Obviously, he missed me as much as I missed him.

"Now, get in my car so I can fuck you crooked," he growled into my ear. God, I missed him.

~*~*~*~

Before I was able to say anything, I was being pushed into the backseat of Logan's Navigator. He attacked my mouth with his and pulled off my graduation robe.

"Lauren... don't you ever fucking leave me again," he said, groping my breasts over my shirt.

"I won't," I said as he pulled my shirt over my head. He looked at me hungrily as he pulled my breasts out of my bra. He licked and nibbled my nipples until they were painfully stiff, the scent of my arousal filling the small space.

"I know... You have no fucking idea how much I missed your ass," he said, his piercing green eyes boring holes into my fucking soul.

"Me or my ass?" I said, smirking.

"Both," he said, reaching a hand behind me to grip my ass, "Get naked."

I nodded and removed my remaining clothing. He pushed my legs over the headrests of the driver seat and the backseat, spreading me wide open. As fast as I could blink, his tongue was bathing my sticky pink folds, making my toes curl.

"Fuck, Logan!" I groaned as he latched onto my aching clit. He said nothing as he shoved his tongue inside my pussy, licking everywhere inside. He reached his large hand up and fondled my heaving breasts. "I love you so fucking much!"

Soon, I was cumming on his tongue. He slurped my juices audibly as my eyes rolled back I tried desperately to regain my bearings.

As soon as I got back to my senses and he pulled his wet face from my pussy, I pounced on him. I relished in the feeling of his rough clothing against my hot, naked flesh as I ran my tongue along his lips to clean him of my juices. He gripped and smacked my ass as I massaged his tongue with my own.

"I can't fucking wait to be inside of you again, Baby," he said as I planted kisses along his neck.

"You have to," I said into his neck.

"Why is that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I said nothing. I just dismounted him and pulled his rigid cock from his jeans.

"Fucking Christ, Lauren," he shouted as my hot, wet mouth surrounded his dick with no warning. I bobbed on his cock as he entangled his long fingers in my hair. I moaned at the bittersweet feeling of his zipper rubbing my lips. "Just like that, Lauren."

I stroked his cock vigorously aiming it into my mouth with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I looked into his glazed eyes and nibbled my bottom lip. "Cum for me, Baby. Cum in my mouth," I said seductively.

"You want it, Babe?" he asked, looking like he was about to blow, anyway.

I nodded as I continued to stroke him. "Yeah," I said in a voice that was nearly a moan.

"Well, beg for it," he said, pushing my hand away and taking over with his own.

"Baby, please cum in my mouth... I wanna taste it so bad! Please...," I begged. I watched as the delicious veins pulsed on his cock.

"Here it comes... Tongue out," he said as he shot his cum on my waiting tongue. I swallowed the cum that was on my tongue before slurping any residual directly from his cock.

He let out a sigh before pulling me into his arms. I looked at the fogged up windows and smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling about?" he said, looking at me.

"I missed you," I said, pecking his lips.

"I missed you, too," he said, smiling. We sat in silence for a moment before felt my body begin to heat up. How did I walk away from him? He was so perfect.... he was sweet, loving, caring, sexy.... How did I ever leave him?

"Logan?" I asked as I began to stroke his cock to life.

"Yeah, Babe?" he groaned.

"Fuck me... hard," I said, staring into his eyes.

He bent me over the seat and slammed into me. It hurt like a bitch but it was worth it. I smiled as my tits smacked against my chin. He was fucking me so hard, I couldn't form words.... I could only open my mouth wider and wider to moan. The vehicle was filled with grunts, squeals, moans, heavy breathing, and smacking noises.

I screamed as my pussy clenched on his rock hard cock. "That's it, Baby... Cum for me," Logan said as my cunt pulsed on his cock. "Jesus Christ, you feel amazing!" Before I came down from my high, he flipped me on my back and gently entered me.

My body was on fire as he kissed my lips and tweaked my nipples. This was fucking heaven. He continued to fuck me slowly and firmly I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close. I just couldn't get close enough to him. "Don't stop... please don't stop," I groaned feeling the familiar tension build up in my loins.

"Lauren, I don't think I can last much longer," his raspy voice warned into my ear. He dipped his hand between us and began to rub my clit as he began to pound my pussy mercilessly.

"Fuck!" I screamed, drawing out the 'u'.

"I'm about to cum in your sweet little pussy," he growled as he shot his load deep inside of me. He collapsed on top of me, spent. After a few minutes of resting and heavy breathing, I felt him begin to get off of me.

"No," I said, wrapping my arms and legs around him to hold him in place, "You're not going anywhere."

"Neither are you," he said, smiling, "I love you, Baby."

"I love you, too," I said, closing my eyes.

I was nearly asleep when I heard Logan's voice: "I guess this means we're back together."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "What was your first clue, Genius?" I said, kissing his lips.