Logan's Raine Ch. 03

Story Info
Undercover Agents in a Prison Setting.
1.8k words
4.18
6.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers it's been a long while since I sat down to finish the story that I started I'm hoping that you will enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*****

Meanwhile Logan paced back and forth in his cell. Eagerly awaiting for the guards to escort him to his visit with Raine. He stood with his feet apart, hands stretched out touching the walls of his cell. His head slightly bent forward while meditating. His training as a Navy Seal provided him with various techniques of relaxation that he utilized during stressful situations.

Logan slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sack that was placed on his cot. He slowly went over the details of the past week's events. But his thoughts kept returning to Raine. He immediately felt his erection as it began to rise and fought to control it; he must not let lust get into the way of his investigation, despite his fascination in the way that she trembled when he pressed her hands to his lips. Logan laughed to himself and said out loud, "man it's been a long time since I got laid." He shook his head as though to remove the hold that Raine had over his thoughts.

He searched his memories to the one time and place when he felt his raw feelings rise to the surface and on display for all to see. This weak display of emotions only seemed to anger him more. He could not suppress his anger at the thought of his superiors playing a crude joke on him by sending him a naïve and innocent looking recruit to work with.

Logan recalled seeing Raine for the first time as she walked across the visiting room. At 5'8", naturally blonde shoulder length hair she was curvy in all the right places. It was not until he looked into her face that he saw she had crystal blue eyes. Eyes that reminded him of the water found along the beaches of the Seychelles Islands. Raine's lips were full and he found it very interesting in the way that she unconsciously licked her lips when she was nervous. It made him curious to know what she was thinking about. His mind went back to when she abruptly kissed him. It was almost as if she was unsure of what she was doing and hadn't shared a lot of her kisses; but the feel of her nipples on his chest as they puckered up when she moved in closer to his embrace made him envision that he was picking her up while she wrapped her long legs around him as he spread her unto the visiting table.

Logan's anger began to resurface thinking again that this must be a crude joke being played on him; his colleagues wanting to see if this young woman could chip away at the granite exterior that he nonchalantly placed over his thoughts and heart. They can call me heartless, but in order to protect myself and survive the countless number of events that I have encountered I have made myself numb to everyone and just about everything. The main objective is for me to complete my mission; that is all that matters to me. I'm immune to all of that lovey dovey shit, just give me a mission, a cold beer and a no strings attached female now and then and I am good.

Logan's cell door abruptly opened.

Officers Malone and Jackson entered into Logan's cell.

Officer Malone commanded Logan to stand straight with his hands outstretched in front of him. He proceeded to place handcuffs that were attached to a long single chain that was connected to two feet cuffs onto Logan's wrists. He then secured both of Logan's ankles while Jackson placed the sack into Logan's outstretched hands.

"Stiles, let's get moving ya don't want to make the wifey wait longer than she has to," Jackson said sarcastically.

Both officers escorted Logan out of his cell and led him down the corridor.

Meanwhile ...Raine trying very hard to not let her voice crack felt the hairs on her arms begin to rise. Finding her voice she looked directly at Officer Felton and asked him, "Why did you ask Officer Talley to leave?" Raine stood her ground as Felton stepped towards her; she was scared on the inside but as her adrenaline started to kick in she reminded herself that she must not show him any fear; this is what she trained her whole life for and she was not going to give this egotistical prick the satisfaction of making her second guess her career choice.

Officer Felton sensing Raine's hesitation stepped even closer and pulled at a strand of her hair, he twirled it around his fingers and said, "Mrs. Stiles, the party has just started, I hope that you are ready to be searched. Now be a good girl and remove every stitch of your clothing."

Raine paled at the thought of having to remove her clothing in front of him. She blurted out, "I know my rights and only a female guard can search me"

Felton laughed out loud, "Logan must really have his hands full with you, I definitely intend to have me taste of his pie."

He grabbed Raine's arm and yanked her close to him while roughly placing his other hand on the back of her neck. Raine quickly tried to loosen his grip from her neck but only succeeded in him using his left hand to grab the back of her jeans and cup her ass into the swell of his pants. "Since you can't follow my instructions, maybe you'll understand this and proceeded to rip the t-shirt from off of her back.

Raine was shocked but at the same time furious that this asshole was using his position as a way to abuse and intimidate women. Out of reflex she lifted up her hand and slapped him dead across his face. Her action only seemed to excite him even more and he roughly grabbed her and threw her against the wall.

Logan quickly assessed the route in which he was being driven; and mentally made notes. As they approached the two buildings surrounded by a barbed wire fence. He noticed that there were two guards being used to patrol the facility were armed with M4 assault rifles and we're ready to deal with any type of threat. Officers Jackson and Malone led him inside and through the first building. As they approached the entrance of the smaller building they heard a muffled noise and Jackson quickly ushered him inside the door.

Time appeared to stop as Logan took in his surroundings; he saw Raine huddled on the floor nearby what seemed to be a bathroom door and Felton menacingly standing over her.

He lurched forward but was prevented to do so by Officers Malone and Jackson's strong grip on both sides of arms and by the limited amount if movement that was allowed from the chains that bound his hands and feet.

Logan was practically dragged into the center of the small room and was released from his chains by Jackson while Malone held his standard issued gun to his head.

Malone said, "move an inch and I'll drop you dead."

Felton grabbed Raine up by her shoulders and grabbed her chin, "you have 1 minute to take off your clothes if not, I will."

Raine peered over his shoulder and noticed that Logan was standing there. He looked very tense almost like a caged tiger ready to pounce on his prey. She found comfort in the fact that he was with her and drew from his strength. Raine looked directly into Logan's eyes and noticed that their color changed to a stormy grey and she knew at that moment that he was fighting to gain control and was hanging on by a thread.

It took every ounce of Logan's being to remain calm, he felt as though he was an alpha male that needed to break the neck of anyone and everyone who dared to touch his mate. Raine's steady gaze into his eyes shook him to the very core. He noticed that she managed to smile and mouth the words, I'm okay, I'm okay.

That one minute seemed like an eternity and Raine turned her back on Felton and started to pull her ripped t-shirt off, she kicked off her flats and unbuttoned he jeans .

Felton told her to turn around and Sarcastically said , "nice but a little too pale for me, let's see what you're hiding."

Raine's head was slightly bent, and her hair was disheveled , she began to tremble slightly and put her arms down by her sides. All the while staring into Logan's eyes.

Logan flinched as he saw a bruise on Raine's chest that was slightly hidden by her bra. Raine had never been scared in her life, with trembling hands she tried to unhook her bra strap. Logan said Raine's name out loud and she immediately lost all of her nerve.

Felton being impatient as he was grabbed her bra by both cups and ripped it from her body.

Jackson and Malone were silent and could not believe that this was happening in front of them. In fact they were repulsed by Felton's actions. They did nothing because they were both afraid of the reprecussions from Felton.

Jackson put his hands on Logan's shoulder and shook his head, "don't do it Stiles, don't do it!"

All his years of training did not prepare him for this moment, Logan felt utterly lost and unable to protect Raine from this son of a bitch.

Raine defiantly held her ground while Felton pushed her against the wall and tugged her arms away from her chest. He succeeded in grabbing her breasts and squeezed them.

Raine grasped out loud because the pain was so unbearable. Reacting out of fear she raised right hand and dragged her nails down his face. This made him even madder and he pulled her roughly by her hair.

Logan could not believe what was unfolding before his eyes, never in his life had he felt so desperate and helpless at the same time. He wholeheartedly lunged once again towards Felton and Malone hit him with the butt of his service gun.

Raine cried out his name and saw that he was only stunned by the blow and was kneeling on one knee. She whispered, "Logan, I'm okay, I'm okay."

Felton fully recovered from Raine's assault dragged her to the small table. He bent her over the table and placed both of his arms on top of hers and whispered in her ear, "now I get to taste a piece of Logan's pie," and ripped her panties off of her.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" bellowed Warden Daniel Weekes.