Logan's Return

Story Info
Logan returns to Xavier's school and finds...
810 words
3.22
54.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mndom
Mndom
10 Followers

There are many different X-Men lineages. There is the comic book lineage, the fantastic cartoon show, the movie, and the new cartoon show that follows depicts the characters as teens. This story will follow the version I know best, the movie. I may make some changes in character inadvertently. If I do, I apologize.

Logan sighed to himself. As he looked into the icy snow before him, all he could think about was his past. He thought about meeting with these "X-Men" and saving the world from Magneto. He was happy to do it, as deep down he really was a good person, but he still hadn't remembered who he was. That's why he was here in Canada. That search had consisted of 5000 acres of wilderness near an abandoned laboratory. In the month he had spent in the cold, he had found very little to remind him of his past. In essence his past was still a closed book. Shaking is head; he decided to return to the only place that had actually felt like a home to him in the last fifteen years. Thus he was heading back to Westchester County.

Logan arrived at "Xavier's School for the gifted" at about 9pm. He walked in and headed to the room that he had used. He saw the card that Rogue had made for him and smiled. He flung his duffel bag onto the bed and headed into the kitchen to fix himself a quick sandwich. What he saw upon entering made him smile.

Storm and Jean were laying naked on the kitchen table doing a hot and steamy 69. "Well Logan old boy, looks like YOU may be the sandwich tonight" he said to himself with a smirk. As the two ladies groaned, Logan removed his clothes so that he was standing, dick in hand behind Jean. All of a sudden, he plunged a finger into Jean's ass. Jean froze with terror, until Logan spoke and comforted her. "Sorry Dr. didn't mean to scare you, but you seemed about a quart low!" Jean turned around, and smiled. "Good to have you back Logan. But there were others ways I wanted to welcome you back, but I guess this way will do."

Logan continued to move his finger in and out Jean's ass, as Storm licked her pussy. Jean was in ecstasy as she was overcome by pangs of pure pleasure. Within minutes, Jean came in Storm's mouth. Jean bucked her hips in time to Logan's finger. As she calmed down, she removed her mouth from Storm's freshly shaven snatch. Jean allowed the convulsions in her groin to stop as she raised her head. She looked over her shoulder at Logan and smiled a mischievous smile. Then she returned her glassy stare to Storm.

Storm pouted and claimed, "Hey, that's not fair. You got to cum, but I didn't. Why do you always seem to get off more than me anyway?" Logan a little irritated at Storm's pouting and mostly enjoying the sight of the 18-year-old nude woman in front of him, grabbed her head and shoved his now erect dick right into her mouth. She gagged at first but soon relaxed and started deep throating the 12 incher. As Storm allowed the giant schlong to touch her tonsils, Jean watched, fingering her ass. Jean's expression suddenly changed as she sank a finger into her pussy. Jean's fingers were in her ass and her pussy causing throaty groaning from doctor. "Hmm, so she really is a red head," thought Logan as he watched Jean enjoying herself.

Suddenly Logan pulled out of Storm's mouth. She looked confused at thought she hadn't done a good job, but Logan took Jean and shoved her mouth directly in Storm's pussy. He stood behind Jean and shoved his dick straight up her ass. She was an anal virgin, but soon he broke through and was pounding her ass. As Logan was hammering away, Jean's hurricane tongue was causing Storm to literally scream. Minutes later Logan sank a huge load in Jean's ass as Storm erupted in Jean's mouth. Storm immediately licked, tongued, and sucked Jean's ass, taking in as much cum as she could. The two lesbian lovers then proceeded to spend the next 10 minutes french kissing.

Logan put his pants back on and wondered aloud where the other X-Men were. "Professor is in New Orleans with Scott for Mardi Gras. Neither Storm nor I wished to go, so we stayed here. As for your little friend Rogue, she has been here for the past month. You know, she has really taken a shine to you." Jean explained. "Well, tell her my dick belongs to two slutty X-men already", as he squeezed each woman's ass with his hand. Both girls smiled as they licked their lips, which contained the residue of his essence.

Mndom
Mndom
10 Followers