Logging Gorean Style

Story Info
Wenches and wood.
856 words
3
18.8k
00

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

[19:17] *JosekiKo looks around the ship he bought this morning thinking this ought to be interesting*

[19:17] *CrimsonFW holds onto the rail blanching slightly as She feels the floor move beneath Her feet.*

[19:18] turnipTPS: good evening beautiful Mistress, she offers warm greetings

[19:18] JosekiKo: Thanks turnip

[19:18] CrimsonFW: greetings turnip.

[19:19] *turnipTPS reaches up and unties the ribbon of one of her pigtails, watching the wind grab it, she holds on end between her tiny thumb and index finger, watching it dance upon the breeze*

[19:19] *lolliTPS slips from the kennels, catching sight of her sister turnip move ahead of her with the fur wrapped around her and with the goosebumps flushing her skin she followed suit, slipping one around her, the hairs tickling her body as she followed in the other girl's wake, golden piggytails spilling in spirals, a shiver running down her spine as she lowers to crawl under the half door and then rise once more, walking out toward the warf, the winds*

[19:21] *lolliTPS buffetting her skin, keeping her lashes lowered she followed suit, stepping up the plank after reaching the warf onto the ship, the movement of the vessel stirring the first hesitant smile from the beast before it disappeared, greeting the Two softly -c*

[19:21] lolliTPS: Greetings on this windswept evening

[19:22] *JosekiKo chuckles*

[19:22] JosekiKo: Greetings lolli

[19:22] CrimsonFW: greetings lolli.

[19:22] turnipTPS: greetings sweet sister

[19:22] *lolliTPS the girl drawn magenitized to the side of the ship, over looking the side, the beat of the waves upon the warf, reflected in the downcast hazel pools, feeling that sensation in her very core... buffeted against the tides...*

[19:25] *lolliTPS feels the spray drawing moisture up and against her legs, a tremble sliding over her figure, piggy tails spiraling and whipping in the winds, fingers hold the railing and the girl bent, resting her weight against it, just watching... *

[19:28] *CrimsonFW looks down off the side of the boat and blanches, Her stomach heaving again and walks to the center away from seeing the waves, hoping that helps.*

[19:28] *JosekiKo starts to sway back in forth in front of Crim*

[19:29] *CrimsonFW gags, looking to Jo and throws Her hands up to Her mouth trying to keep everything from rising.*

[19:29] *JosekiKo beats a hasty retreat*

[19:29] *lolliTPS watches the steady flow of waves beat against the rocks, feeling the sway of the ship, lulled by it, the white foam beating against the side of the ship and occationally spraying across bare calves, the fur wrapped around her begging to take the smell of the salty sea, captivated...*

[19:32] *JosekiKo waves the overseer out and explaining a few things to him sets the slaves to measuring and reproducing the ship from the set of blueprints in the Captains cabin*

[19:33] *JosekiKo chuckles when the overseer points out the there is also a set of plans for a Ram Ship*

[19:37] *CrimsonFW blanches again on the boat, and runs off yelling...*

[19:39] turnipTPS: You need a hooked bill gort

[19:39] JosekiKo: a what?

[19:40] turnipTPS: a hooked bill gort or a yellow gim

[19:40] *lolliTPS the noise buffeted the ears of Tthose nearby, the great skeletons of the ships to come like the death of great water sleens in the throws of decay, each riblet arched to the sky, a vision of something to come. the Male from the Caste of Builders approached, the blue prints spread by a willing slave of His collar, a tapping of a stick showing its holdings, its benefits, its storage, and its capactity for wealth. His words were carried by -c*

[19:40] turnipTPS: preferably, the yellow gim, its a parrot like tropical bird

[19:40] JosekiKo: lol

[19:40] JosekiKo: ahh

[19:41] turnipTPS: the gort will eat stowaway urts

[19:41] turnipTPS: but the yellow gim, will carry on a conversation with you

[19:42] JosekiKo: ahh

[19:42] *lolliTPS the winds, His tunic snapping slightly, as He pointed out first the benefits of the two planned roundships... and then showed the two ramships, that steely gleam in His eye. He knew His worth and the wealth of His design, they would be fine vessels all, and well worth His price...*

[19:42] *lolliTPS went back to water gazing.*

08:57] *CrimsonFW looks out the window, raising the mug to Her lips. Breathing deeply of the aroma before lifting it to Her lips and taking a sip, watching the thralls and workers on the wharf working on the ship. Her eyebrows raise as She hears the overseer direct the others about using not so couth words.*

[09:43] *JosekiKo comes to the door and looks out checking on the progress of the ships noting that a fair amount of work is being done as the basic outlines are in and the different floors have been set. He sees another group off working on the rudders and nodding in satisfaction saunters back to the polish the bar*

[12:35] *JosekiKo chuckles and standing up heads over to the doos to see that the thralls are doing a great job and have started fitting the sides of the ships into place piece by piece*

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers